Salted Fish Plant Department...

By Xiaoshuo_

Zhuang Jiu died on the eve of victory. Opening her eyes again, she returned to the pre-apocalyptic world... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 115

288 8 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 115 [Two more]

    Vine's voice was a little tight, not as brisk as before: "I, I just remembered it just now, but I definitely didn't intend to hide it!"

    Suddenly hearing such a sentence, Zhuang Jiu was still a little confused, and asked. : "Whose voice did you hear? What did you think of?"

    "Professor Gan's voice... When I was sleeping, I seemed to have heard his voice. But it's been too long, and I happened to be in a daze. so I forgot about it when I woke up."

    "Didn't you talk to him for so long these days? Plus he also said something about what happened in the nurturing room. , similar to the sound I heard and felt when I was sleeping, so I suddenly remembered..."

    The vine released by Zhuangjiu raised his head cautiously: "The seed he said , like it's me."

    Vine usually doesn't lie to her. Zhuang Jiu looked at it carefully and asked: "But if it's really you, can you locate those people now?"

    Vine shook his head hesitantly: "I tried it yesterday, now Not yet. After waking up, I feel that many of my abilities have been sealed, and I may have to go through evolution to restore the same abilities and state as in the seed period.”

    Zhuang Jiu nodded thoughtfully: "Then you have to work harder and evolve quickly, maybe there will be places that can be used for you in the future. However, how can you be so much better at the seed stage than you are now?

    " With such an understatement of her words, Vine was stunned first.

    "You, aren't you angry with me?"

    "What's the point of being angry?" Zhuang Jiu asked strangely: "Since you only remembered this matter now, it means that when you were sleeping, you Your awareness and skills are not under your own control. The problem is those who have a bad mind, and it has nothing to do with you."

    "Just like those who set fire to the mountain in the past, the problem is people, and it is impossible to make mistakes. Do you blame the lighter or the cigarette butt for the reason?"

    Vine nodded weakly: "Yes. But I still want to say sorry to you."

    Zhuang Jiu smiled and waved his hand.

    "I don't know exactly why the ability is weakened now. I'm afraid I will have to wait until the day when my evolution is complete and my memory is fully unlocked before I can know the answer.

    " It didn't take long for the koi and the hills to come back from the tour. After talking to Koi about his demands, Zhuang Jiu still asked him to try the address of the Federation given by Gan Jinxing.

    The two broken supercomputers were quickly transferred to the Xianchao, but after Koi tried many times, there was still no way to get the one from the Federation.

    The strength of the Federation and the technology it masters are indeed far ahead of the Alliance, and it may even be almost the same as Zhuangjiu and Werther.

    It's just that Zhuang Jiu doesn't understand.

    According to Gan Jinxing, there are hidden dragons and crouching tigers in the federation. But why are these powerful people willing to go to such a difficult place? With their abilities, why not directly overthrow the alliance and become the boss?

    These questions may be answered differently by everyone in the Federation, but there is no doubt that these people will never do anything that is detrimental to the interests of mankind.

    From this point of view, it is already many times more noble than the Alliance.

    In the bottom of my heart, I complained silently about the alliance, and Zhuangjiu asked Koi to send the damaged supercomputer directly to the experimental base.

    Afterwards, she picked out the names of a few not-so-famous researchers from the list that Gan Jinxing sent her, and sent them directly to Xiao Che along with the information they found.

    [Each safe area should be connected to each other, and it may be more convenient to find someone than me alone. If you or other security areas find these people, please send me the information and address together, and I will send them to contact them at any time. ]

    Soon Zhuangjiu received a happy reply from Xiao Che.

    [receive! It is Xiao Che's honor to do things for Lord Star God! ]

    When facing Zhuang Jiu, Xiao Che was still very excited as always.

    I don't know when he can talk to her normally.

    Zhuang Jiu sighed and closed the star network.

    After the confession, Vine was still in a low mood and seemed to be reflecting on himself. Although Zhuang Jiu didn't blame it, the vines couldn't get past the level in his heart, and he always felt that he almost harmed Zhuang Jiu.

    The emotions between the two are interconnected, Vine's mood is low, and Zhuang Jiu is naturally not much better, so he decides to go out for a walk: "Let's go out for a walk and relax, shall we? Vine, do you have a place you want to go? ?"

    When he mentioned this, his mood instantly became a lot higher: "Why don't you go and see where there are more mutant animals? I haven't absorbed the evolutionary liquid for a long time recently, and I'm a little greedy."

    Zhuang Jiu nodded and opened the star . After the net confirms the direction, start the half-mech and start to lift off.     When she is in high spirits

    , she will also drive the vine, causing it to start flying in the air involuntarily: "Oh! It's a bit cold for humans, but it's just right for me!

When he took off, he had already put on his mask and hat, and he also carried a piece of fire ore on his chest, so he didn't feel cold.

    Looking at the vines shaking in the air behind her, she said, "It's been a long time since we fought, you should warm up in advance to avoid cramps." The chest said confidently: "Don't worry! There is absolutely no problem!"

    Of course, in the next three hours, the vines that captured a total of twelve mutant animals cramped three times in a row, which made it express that it would never happen in the future. Set up the flag again.

    At the same time as the temperature gradually dropped, the selection of scientific researchers in the experimental base and the equipment of experimental equipment were gradually improved. The newly built safe area began to gather a small group of survivors who yearn for the star gods and some power users. The safety aspect has been improved, and the fields have gradually begun to expand the planting area due to the addition of survivors.

    Thanks to the help of Zhuangjiu, the safe zone passed the first difficult period smoothly, and after successfully harvesting the first batch of crops, the leaders of several abilities changed the name of the newly built safe zone.

    - Sector.

    This name means that this place has been officially recognized by Lord Star God and has been protected by her.

    For a time, the star district aroused the jealousy and jealousy of many people, but because of the existence of Xiao Che, a mind-reading ability, not many people dared to come to trouble them.

    Time quickly entered the second month of January.

    Counting the days, there are still about half a month before the Lunar New Year.

    During the Laba Festival, Zhuang Jiu didn't feel anything, but since then, the closer to New Year's Eve, the more nervous she became.

    All the festivals she is experiencing now are the first time after 7 or 8 years.

    It is also the first time she has had so many lively festivals since she was born.

    The Spring Festival is no different than other festivals. Everyone in the leisure winery, except for the wine, started to act early. There is no way to buy New Year's goods as before, so they do it themselves, writing Spring Festival couplets and cutting window flowers.

    In addition to these, they also need to prepare various pastries and other foods in advance. The stock of milk in the underground ice cellar is not much, but those lambs are just in the "bumper" season, so they also milk the goat milk themselves, and then give it to Werther to remove the fishy smell from the goat milk.

    In order to ensure the festive atmosphere, some roasted seeds and nuts are also essential. All kinds of melon seeds were taken out from the underground ice cellar. After drying outside, they were ready to be sent in to stir fry at any time. Then they were packaged neatly and waited for re-opening on New Year's Eve.

    The ingenious Liu Yun began to make lanterns, while Tang Panpan was holding several iron flower pots, preparing to make some fake flowers to add to the atmosphere of the Spring Festival.

    In order to feel more, Werther took a lot of fireworks and firecrackers from a firecracker warehouse in the city after the approval of Zhuangjiu.

    As the Spring Festival approached, Aunt Huang's belly was getting bigger and bigger, and the clothes could no longer cover it. Werther helped her make a lot of clothes suitable for pregnant women. During this period of time, she could be regarded as the second key protection object of Xianchao Winery. Usually, other than normal walking, several big men would not let her in the kitchen.

    So she had nothing to do, so she ordered a lot of thick wool from Werther to knit a scarf for everyone.

    All are red, just in time for the New Year's celebration.

    Zhuang Jiu didn't know these procedures very well, so he just followed behind others when he had nothing to do, helping him here and handing tools over there. After the things here are almost done, go to help that person.

    Adhering to the principle of new year and new atmosphere, Werther prepared new clothes for everyone in advance, and kept them to wear on the first day of the new year. Although he was very unhappy with Gan Jinxing, he would not neglect the group of researchers at the experimental base. He also made new clothes for them, and at the behest of Zhuang Jiu, he also invited a total of seven researchers from the experimental base to go to Xianjiu. Zhuang New Year.

    Researchers are also human beings. No matter how obsessed with scientific research, such a major festival will not be missed, so they agreed to Werther's invitation.

    In addition to them, Xiao Che was also invited to go to the leisure winery for the New Year.

    Although he wanted to be separated from his brother, when he thought of being able to meet with Lord Star God, Xiao Che ruthlessly rejected his brother's invitation for the New Year.

    There is nothing more important than seeing Lord Star God, not even a real brother.

    Xiao Che thought indifferently.

    Time is moving forward step by step towards New Year's Eve.

    Three days before New Year's Eve, all the preparations for the Spring Festival were finally done.

    Not only did Werther prepare a new set of clothes for everyone, but even Wangzai's animal-shaped body and An'an also prepared new clothes.

    As the biggest "owner" of Xian Winery and the star god of the whole planet, Zhuang Jiu has the biggest status during the Chinese New Year, so he prepared many red envelopes in advance to distribute.

    Although the coins cannot be circulated due to the end of the world, there is still a sense of ritual that should be there, but there is no money in it, but some other things.

    Considering that there will be more people coming this time, Werther built a small room for parties next to the villa as early as a month ago. It is more than 200 square meters, and it is equipped with koi from furniture factories and warehouses. Lots of furniture from the ground.

    Although Werther is an AI, he doesn't really need to rest, but Zhuangjiu is distressed by such tiring work day and night. Almost every three days or so, he "coaxes" Werther to shut down and rest for two hours, otherwise Zhuangjiu The wine club was worried that even his mecha body would not be able to withstand this high-intensity work.

    New Year's Eve.

    Zhuang Jiu went to bed early the night before, and woke up before five o'clock the next morning.

    Tang Panpan and the others were also quite excited. They all gathered in the living room early in the morning, preparing to start their work on New Year's Eve.

    Posting couplets, sticking blessing characters, decorating party halls, etc., although it seems that there are not many things, but in fact, the workload is huge. In particular, the couplets and blessing characters should be posted not only in villas, but also in the newly built houses and laboratories next to them, as well as the laboratories in the experimental base.

    Although Zhuang Jiu didn't understand why he posted so much, since no one except her has expressed any objection to this, then Zhuang Jiu naturally won't say much.

    "Good morning, Zhuangzhuang!" After seeing Zhuangjiu coming out, Tang Panpan waved his hand happily: "The tasks are all arranged. Aunt Huang and Dr. Cui are going to post the newly built house and Liuyun's cabin, me, Liu Yun, my parents posted the whole villa together. Zhuangzhuang, you and Werther can just go to the laboratory."

    As soon as she finished speaking, she discovered her omission, "Oh, by the way, Zhuangzhuang, Werther's mecha body is good. Can't you lend it to us? Aunt Huang also made a furry blessing sticker for hens and chickens, as well as sheep, trees, Hongye, etc. Animals are magic stickers, trees and Hongye and those ponds Animals are all waterproof stickers. Because there are too many, I want Werther to help."

    Zhuang Jiu replied with a smile: "Werther is now a member of us, so I'm afraid you have to ask him yourself."

    Tang Panpanyi He patted his head: "Yes, you told me several times and I forgot. These things really should be approved by Werther, and I will go to him!

    " After what Zhuang Jiu said, he gave her a deep look.

    It seemed to him that Chateau was now deliberately trying to influence everyone to see Werther as a separate entity, not as her vassal.

    Now, she seems to be working hard to prepare for Werther to become a real human in the future.

    Although Zhuangjiu did not regard Werther as his accessory before, but after such a period of time, Liu Yun realized one thing more deeply.

    The person he chose, or the person chosen by God, really has a certain reason.

    The savior is not something anyone can be casually.

    Now that Tang Panpan has already divided her work, Zhuang Jiu directly counted her shares and left the villa with a brush.

    It seems to have been nearly 20 years since she last posted a couplet.

    A slight trace of sadness was quickly diluted by the vigorous and snarling vine voice, and it glanced at Werther who was following Zhuang Jiu: "Huh? That's enough, why don't he help others? To save labor."

    Witt followed Zhuang Jiu without hesitation as if he had not heard of it.

    The vines were just talking. They quickly branched off a few branches and held the couplet firmly. This one?"

    Zhuang Jiu: It's so noisy.

    As soon as the vine was in a good mood, it resumed its chattering mode. Zhuang Jiu got a headache from the noise, so he had to take out the headphones and put it on to listen to the song, and let Werther, who volunteered to help Zhuang Ji bear the noisy sound, deal with the vine.

    Zhuang Jiu put on his earphones and left the vine alone to face Werther, its momentum instantly weakened a lot, and its voice was much lower: "You stupid big man, say something! If the sticker is crooked, you must tell me quickly, or else It will be very troublesome to peel it off and stick it again!"

    Werther directly blocked the sound of the vines, and said coldly and directly: [Don't move the other branches, move the top branch 0.3cm to the left, just press and stick it down. 】

    "Is it enough to move a little bit? Do you need more?" The vine pressed it down quickly and accurately.

    Fortunately, Werther had already blocked the vine's broken thoughts, otherwise he would be speechless at this moment.

    Even with a lot of dislikes, their cooperation is still quite perfect. There are three areas in the laboratory. The gate of each area needs to be pasted with a pair of couplets and blessings, and lanterns are hung on both sides. Other places do not need it. It only took less than ten minutes for AI and Ito to complete the work completely.

    Then Zhuang Jiu took off his earphones, looked at the completed laboratory door, and said, "Let's go, let's go back and see if there is anything we need help with." Without a

    word, Werther immediately followed Zhuang Jiu . After leaving, the vines kept chattering in Zhuang Jiu's ear: "Isn't it all done? Why do you have to help others? Can't we just rest? I haven't finished my novel yet. I’m going to help other people, and I’ll put my phone on it to read the novel?”

    Werther removed the shield after he posted the couplet, and at the moment he couldn’t bear it anymore, grabbed the vine’s body and threatened: “If you want to say so much nonsense, I’ll put it away. Your body is smashed in half! 】

    Vine then closed his mouth aggrievedly, and squatted on Zhuang Jiu's shoulder like he was closed.

    Zhuangjiu and the others don't have many things to do, and they are the fastest people to finish these things. When they arrived at the villa, Tang Panpan and the others had just finished pasting the couplets and blessings on the outside of the first floor, and they were going to go in and past the door of the room.

    There are so many people here, it would be very crowded to stay together again. So Zhuangjiu thought about it, and asked Koi to send her and Werther to the experimental base.

    After the Chinese New Year, the experimental base is also very lively.

    When Zhuang Jiu arrived, the group of researchers who were upside down had just fallen asleep, so she didn't disturb them, she instructed the vines to paste the couplets and blessings at the door of the room and the entrance of the laboratory, and Werther watched it by himself. alley.

    It didn't take half an hour for them to complete all of them, and let the koi send them back to the leisure winery.

    The group of researchers woke up after about ten hours. When they went out, they all saw the changes at the door, and looked at Gan Jinxing curiously.

    "Morning, Professor Gan, did you post the couplet at the door?"

    "Good morning, Professor Gan, are you still asleep?"

    Gan Jinxing shook his head and said nothing, only that it was done by Lord Star God of.

    This group of researchers came here because of the star number, and they really thought that the star god was the god sent from the sky, so they started to praise them one after another.

    Gan Jinxing: ...

    Sometimes these people who believe in science sometimes believe in metaphysics in inexplicable places when they make a mistake.

    Gan Jinxing's laboratory is not in the same place as everyone else's. Everyone thought that he stayed up very late and went to bed as usual, but he didn't expect him to go back to his room to sleep last night, and woke up in the morning. When I happened to see Zhuang Jiu coming to post the couplet.

    The delicate face and a small figure seem to be gradually overlapping. When she occasionally turns her head to communicate with Werther, the perfect side face will evoke Gan Jinxing's memories.

    And some unexplainable strange feelings that only exist in dreams.

    In the dream, when faced with the same predicament, Gan Jinxing, who swayed left and right, finally chose to help the alliance.

    And just as he was devoted to the research and development of the zombie solution, he was thinking about a person who he thought he could protect, but at an unexpected time, he met again.

    The dull eyes were no longer as agile as before, and the body eroded by cells also began to fester, and even spread to her cheeks. Even so, Gan Jinxing in the dream recognized her identity at the first time, and opened her mouth to keep her.

    He tried to restore her to her original state, but there was always someone blocking him, so in a fit of anger, he left the laboratory with Zhuang Jiu and went to the depths of Qinshan to re-establish a laboratory.

    The accident happened when he successfully developed the real antidote for zombies.

    He seemed to feel the pain of the rain falling on his corpse, but the pain in his body was far from the sight he had seen before his death.

    The slender body was restrained and pushed directly into the cage.

    He knew very well what Zhuangjiu would experience in his dream, but at that time, he could no longer save her.

    Darkness came gradually.

    But fortunately, maybe God gave him another chance to make a new choice, so he told him in the form of a dream the problems that might occur if he made the wrong choice.

    Therefore, after sobering up, he was not bewitched by the alliance and refused the invitation of the head of the alliance, which is why he was locked up by the alliance.

    Gan Jinxing's eyes sank involuntarily, but soon returned to normal.

    No matter how much she has experienced, whether she can remember her identity or not. Anyway, this time, Gan Jinxing will never let the dream scene happen again!

    It seems that it was because he thought of something bad, so even though Gan Jinxing had sobered up, he did not go out to say hello to Zhuang Jiu, but just sat in the room, watching Zhuang Jiu silently through the window, and was greedy until she left. of sight back.

    He kept persuading himself in his heart.

    This Spring Festival is the last time to indulge. After the Spring Festival, he must step up to develop an antidote, so that the tragedy in his dreams will not appear!

    Gan·Experimental Base Volume 1 Wang Jinxing thought so.

    The Zhuangjiu who returned to the Xianchao still failed to rest as the vines wished, but brought a dry fruit, melon seeds, peanut drink or something, and began to set up a party hall.

    The author has something to say:

    These days are too busy, this chapter has been revised, good night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
18.1K 256 74
The doomsday game has come, and more than seven billion people around the world have been involved in the battlefield of life and death. When human b...
248K 5.7K 107
Qiao Xuan is a famous violinist in the music industry, she has a beautiful appearance and a good figure , who has received many honors, can be descri...
15.7K 472 66
The superhuman robot Yao Guang traveled to another plane due to an accident and was rescued by a girl with the same name from a third-class star. The...