Salted Fish Plant Department...

By Xiaoshuo_

Zhuang Jiu died on the eve of victory. Opening her eyes again, she returned to the pre-apocalyptic world... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 114

288 9 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 114 [One more]

    Zhuang Jiu's words sounded very reassuring about Koi's ability, as if he was sure that it would be able to move that supercomputer. However, Gan Jinxing looked at her and shook his head.

    "Perhaps... Lord Star God, do you still remember those seven cultivation rooms?"

    Zhuang Jiu immediately realized what he wanted to say.

    Mutated animals have existed for more than three years, and according to records, the first owner of the breeding room was the Research Institute, the second one took over the organization was the Alliance, and the last one was the Alliance.

    The research institute is also the place where Zhuang Jiu's parents and Feng Jingan once stayed. Because of knowing this relationship, Zhuang Jiu naturally understood that what Feng Jingan said to her at that time was not groundless, but absolutely knew what happened to this planet.

    Unfortunately, it was too late when Zhuang Jiu knew about this, and she didn't have time to go back and ask Feng Jing'an.

    But fortunately, there is still someone in the know.

    A man who used to be the Commonwealth.

    "Would it be inconvenient to stand and chat outside? Lord Star God, why don't you sit and rest in the room, drink tea or something before chatting?" The sun gradually began to peer through the clouds, and the sunlight shone Gan Jinxing's eyes slightly.

    He came to the room with Zhuang Jiu. Just like yesterday, he still took out a pot of tea leaves and started to make tea.

    Zhuang Jiu has been a little curious since yesterday. He was clearly monitoring him when he came out of the Alliance Center, but he didn't bring anything on him. However, when he saw him last night, Zhuang Jiu first saw the suitcase he was carrying in the room, with the logo of the Federation on it, and then found various experimental utensils.

    Especially the microscope, it is absolutely impossible for such a thing to appear in an ordinary village, which can only prove that these things were brought by Gan Jinxing himself.

    After all, he has already controlled people under his hands. Zhuang Jiu is much less wary of him today than he was yesterday. He took over the tea he made and drank it.

    "After the end of the world, it is rare to drink such good tea." Zhuang Jiu sighed unintentionally, but he was actually testing him to see if he would explain it honestly.

    Gan Jinxing didn't seem to hear the deep meaning in her words, and said: "Because I guessed that the planet is going to go wrong, these teas are prepared in advance. It's a pity that the packaging was slightly damaged during the delivery process, which may not taste good.

    " It's okay, I've got my mind."

    "It's you, since the federation already knew that something would happen here, why did it let you come here? As one of the few professors on the planet who studies related content, if you don't want to come, the federation should There's no way to force you?" Zhuang Jiu looked directly at him.

    Gan Jinxing does have his selfishness and reasons, but now is not the time to tell Zhuang Jiu, he just said: "I didn't notice it for a while, but I was tricked by them after following their way."

    "Moreover, when they took over, they said that they would properly arrange the mutant animals and plants, but an accident happened on the day they took over, causing an animal to escape. I only learned about this when I came to this place. "

    The Alliance used the oath I left when I was young and vigorous as a threat, and asked me to come to the Alliance Center and complete the tasks they issued. The time you saw me happened to be on my way from the Federation to the Alliance Center. At that time, they said the first thing they asked me to do, which was to contact and investigate you."

    More evidence Zhuangjiu had already heard on Gan Jinxing's star network, but she was still a little puzzled.

    "But I have been very careful to remove all traces, how did the group of waste in the alliance find me?"

    Gan Jinxing was not surprised by the name of the alliance, but said: "At that time, the dark pile in your mobile phone was not turned on, only The group of wastes in the alliance will naturally not know your news. Your existence and actions were detected by a mutated plant. Except for you, all the researchers who participated in the cultivation room were monitored at that time. My children and immediate relatives are all monitored, including me, of course. However, I have some special props on me, so I can resist the tracking of mutant plants and will not be heard by them."

    "After I arrived at the Alliance Center, The mutant plant disappeared. At that time, zombies were rampant, and although the person in charge of the alliance center took over the cultivation room, he did not know that the zombie cells were transformed from those mutant animals and plants, and he thought that some citizens had rioted. "

    Because some citizens have had sex several times in the past, when there was a problem, the leader of the alliance didn't take it seriously at all, thinking that it was the citizens who started to do things again. After discovering that something was wrong, they also used various reasons to prevaricate it, and until they were really unable to hold things back, they slowly informed other citizens of the details.

    Zhuangjiu didn't know much about these things, just heard about it. If it wasn't for Gan Jinxing, she would have almost forgotten some things before the end of the world.

    It's not that the alliance's reckless actions for so many years have not caused dissatisfaction among the citizens, but the news that can usually be sent to the star network has been carefully processed.

    In fact, in addition to the people in the Federation, some citizens were dissatisfied with some of the actions of the person in charge, and even spontaneously formed an offline organization for this purpose.

    That is, the group of people who are now strongly supporting the Star Gods.

    "The topic is too far away, let's continue to talk about the seven cultivation rooms."

    An An spontaneously jumped on Zhuang Jiu's knee at some point, and the cool body temperature felt through Zhuang Jiu's fingertips, making her clearly aware This very normal looking puppy at the bottom is a mechanical dog that has lost its life for some reason.

    "After Lord Star God took over the seven cultivation rooms, you should have found some vacancies in some of them."

    Zhuang Jiu nodded: "The number 91 nutria in the third room, the giant octopus number 1324 in the fifth room, and the 42 in the sixth room 42. No. Orange Cat, No. 711 Anteater, and a strange seed from the Seven Cultivation Room, but the type and ability are unknown."

    "It was the seed that was able to detect your news, other than that, it ran away when it took over. The mutant animal is the giant octopus."

    "It carries at least 1,000 strange viruses and bacteria on its body. In the past, researchers used to isolate it in a breeding tank for future research. As a result, the alliance took over at that time. The few researchers who were not paying attention, let the giant octopus sneak away."

    Gan Jinxing guessed that this should be the point of the final outbreak.

    Viruses and cells that have not been fully studied in octopuses spread rapidly along the seawater, and can soon invade into normal drinking water. After drinking the water mixed with viruses and cells, three possibilities will appear.

    Become a zombie, maintain the state of a normal person, and have abilities.

    But this is just a conjecture. The specific situation will have to wait for him to get the answer after a lot of experiments.

    "Octopus?" Zhuang Jiu couldn't help frowning slightly, "How could it be an octopus? Do you know about parasites     ?

    "

"What? It seems that no parasites have been used for experiments in the breeding room. After all, those things are highly fertile and can easily escape, so they are not the best subjects for experiments."

    Zhuang Jiu nodded.

    She had thought that parasites were the beginning, but now it seemed that the octopus was more suspicious.

    Then... what role did that parasite play in the opening of the end times?

    "I'm sorry, I always get off topic when I talk about it. The reason why the supercomputer in the Federation can't be carried over with space abilities is because the Federation has long known the existence of mutant animals, and it spends a lot of money on important things. The manpower and material resources used to build something that can restrain the ability, we call it anti-abnormal props."

    "If that's the case, then we have to think of other methods. It really doesn't work... Let's see if the two damaged ones can be used."

    and Gan Jinxing didn't have much to talk about. The two chatted a few more about the seven cultivation rooms and some things on the list. Zhuang Jiu returned An An to him and returned to the villa.

    Werther stayed alone to supervise the work.

    After watching Zhuang Jiu go away, Gan Jinxing carried An An back to the house.

    "You know, go." After he said that, An An nodded and disappeared into the room.

    After ten seconds, the door was knocked.

    Werther's identity could not be concealed from Gan Jinxing, so he directly used the mecha body to supervise the work. Hearing Gan Jinxing's sloppy words, he couldn't sit still and came to the door.

    Seeing Gan Jinxing open the door, he asked directly: [What? 】

    Gan Jinxing smiled lightly, with just the right smile on his face: "What?"

    【What did you just say to that dog? ]

    "It went out to drink water, what's wrong?"

    Werther stared deeply at the micro-expression on his face, and only after he noticed that there was no change, did he say in a bad tone: [You better not have the mind to do something small, otherwise If I find out, your fate will definitely be worse than those rations fed into the mouths of mutant animals! 】

    Gan Jinxing was not afraid of his danger at all, nodded: "Don't worry, I won't."

    【Also, stay away from sister. Don't stay in the same room with your sister unless it is necessary, and...] [Put away your disgusting eyes, don't look at your sister with those eyes! 】

    In the end, he has made no secret of his disgust for Gan Jinxing.

    No matter what difficulties he had, no matter how capable he was, as long as he had any unfavorable thoughts about the wine, Werther would never like this person.

    Although it is similar to human beings, Werther still cannot understand many complex emotions. It was as if he still couldn't understand why his sister could calmly chat with Gan Jinxing for so long, instead of not meeting him at all after he arranged it.

    Hearing Werther's words, Gan Jinxing laughed abruptly.

    The bloodless lips curled up in a thin arc, which seemed cool and sarcastic: "This is out of control, and it's up to you and me to decide."

    After speaking, he glanced at Werther lightly. Relentlessly shut the door.

    Koi and Xiaoshan went out to play and couldn't come back for a while. Fortunately, there is no need to worry about the supercomputer. Zhuangjiu waited for them to come back while taking a walk in the leisure winery.

    The vines in her body have been strangely silent a lot after seeing Gan Jinxing these days, especially when facing Gan Jinxing.

    Under normal circumstances, when it sees new friends, it will show its true nature, but this time it is unusually quiet, which is completely inconsistent with its character.

    "What's wrong? You haven't said a word for 3 hours." Zhuang Jiu asked in his heart.

    After a long silence, Vine stammered and said, "I, after hearing his voice, I seem to have remembered something..."

    Zhuang Jiu couldn't help but startled.

    The author has something to say:

    Vine (talking state): What should I do? To say or not to say? If I say something, I'm afraid I'll be scolded. If I don't say it, if she finds any clues, I'm afraid my identity will also be exposed. Will I still have a peaceful life in the future?

    ps: 1.2 change later, it should be 200 plus change in advance~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 331 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
20.7K 390 42
After the cannon fodder fast travel task was completed, Gu Qing won the opportunity to go on vacation. As soon as he woke up, a sentence appeared in...
8.3K 151 61
Food blogger, Ling Yaoyao, transmigrated into a female supporting character in the interstellar novel "Legend of Huanuo" with the same name as her. S...
42.3K 335 39
Shen Xining, who had been transformed into various cannon fodder, decided to change his fate and accept the mission given by the cheating weapon. Att...