Salted Fish Plant Department...

By Xiaoshuo_

Zhuang Jiu died on the eve of victory. Opening her eyes again, she returned to the pre-apocalyptic world... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 112

300 11 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 112 [One more]

    Although his words were sincere, it was impossible for Zhuang Jiu to let him really stay in this place. After all, he is an important person who can possibly save the lives of the survivors of the entire planet. If his death is caused by negligence or the untimely rescue, I am afraid that the end of the disaster will be delayed for a long time.

    But Zhuang Jiu didn't reject him directly.

    She stared at his light-colored pupils with indifferent and distant eyes, and asked: "This place is close to the lead city, I am afraid it will be quite dangerous, and the alliance can play tricks on me, you may not have something they planted on you, They may come to find you at any time. I will find another place for you to build a laboratory, and accordingly, I will increase the search for the researchers you need."

    Gan Jinxing lowered his pupils slightly, as if he was thinking about something. .

    Zhuang Jiu did not urge him.

    She is always patient with the capable people.

    With the Xian winery as the center, a radius of 200 kilometers has been monitored by Werther, but this is far from the limit of Werther. In short, there is always a place for Gan Jinxing to use as a laboratory for such a big Qinshan.

    By that time, all signal fluctuations etc. can be monitored by Werther. It not only guarantees Gan Jinxing's personal safety, but also prevents him from trying to pass news to the outside with ulterior motives.

    Moreover, the built base will definitely be far away from Xian Winery, so there is no need to worry that Gan Jinxing will find out the location of Xian Winery and tell others.

    Gan Jinxing didn't think for a long time, and nodded in agreement quickly, but the next second he said, "I want to make a list of the researcher's choice. If possible, I will ask Lord Star God to help find it."

    Zhuang Jiu told him She didn't know her very well, so she wouldn't let Gan Jinxing call her by her first name, like other people, but directly accepted the title of Star God.

    She hummed: "Just send the list directly to Werther at that time."

    While talking, Zhuang Jiu opened her star network and connected Gan Jinxing's network with Werther's. Just when she was about to return it to him, he suddenly asked, "Can it be connected to your star network?"

    Looking at Zhuang Jiu's suspicious eyes, he explained, "I remember you said earlier that the results of the experiment were Once there is news, I will send it to you as soon as possible."

    This explanation was tenable, and Zhuang Jiu reached out and added his star network.

    When she turned to return to Gan Jinxing, she seemed to sense a smile in his eyes, but it was fleeting, like her illusion.

    Zhuang Jiu didn't care too much about this, and after finishing things, he was ready to leave this place. Before leaving, she took out the star magnet gun that she carried with her when she went out and put it on the table, and put a watch-like thing on his wrist, and fastened it firmly: "It was built in the laboratory and the room. Before, you had to live here for the time being. This is a monitor. After wearing it, no one except me and Werther can take it off. Your voice and picture will be displayed from then on, and Werther will also observe around the clock to ensure your safety.

    ” Even so, both of them knew that this was monitoring.

    "You may wear gloves when you work." Gan Jinxing asked: "In this case, monitoring may not be possible."

    Zhuang Jiu waved his hand: "It's okay, don't worry, you can see it."

    He didn't say anything more.

    "Don't go out during the day, turn on the lights at night, and remember to pull the curtains so that the light doesn't shine through. If a zombie breaks in, use this gun to kill it. You have been in the Federation, so you should be familiar with firearms, right?

    " After nodding, Zhuang Jiu explained a few more words, and it was inconvenient to stay in this place, so he told him and left directly. When she controlled the half-mecha to leave, she glanced back unconsciously, but saw Gan Jinxing standing in the light of the open door under her.

    As if watching her go away.

    She turned around, looked at Werther and said, "Contact Koi and take us directly back."

    【Good sister. ]

    After staying in the air for about ten seconds, Zhuang Jiu and Werther slowly disappeared.

    Gan Jinxing then returned to the room with cold eyes and closed the door.

    It seems that it was because of the cold wind that he kept coughing as soon as he entered the room, covering his lips and coughing until the physiological tears were forced out before he stopped.

    The still warm tea at his hand was forced down by him, barely suppressing the itch that kept overflowing. He sat in the seat, his left hand slowly rubbed the monitoring watch on his right hand, and the warmth and feeling of touching that had not yet dissipated, and the trace of irritability in his heart was slowly suppressed.

    Can't be in a hurry.

    He persuaded himself.

    The white puppy had opened the door at some point, and ran around the room on its own. Gan Jinxing hurriedly stepped forward and closed the door so that no light could see through before reaching out and hugging the puppy.

    "An An, she still didn't recognize you."

    Hearing this sentence, An An stuck out her tongue on his shoulder in grievance, and after a while, Gan Jinxing sighed: "He doesn't know it's because he hasn't fully evolved. , Or it didn't start to evolve at all. I don't remember anything about the past. But it doesn't matter, I didn't do those things just for this."

    This kind of language that is similar to directly hitting a mute can't be understood at all, but It could feel Gan Jinxing's depressed mood, so he stuck out his tongue and licked his face in an ingratiating manner.

    If Zhuang Jiu was present, she would clearly see that the white puppy named An An had no saliva at all in his mouth.

    Gan Jinxing covered his mouth and nose and coughed a few times.

    He picked out the hidden chip in the box and placed it neatly in a box. His eyes lingered on the old photos with some curled edges on the box, and then he got up and put the experiment on him in a white coat. After the top button was fastened, he sat back in front of the microscope, observing and writing at his desk.

    The lights in the room stayed on until late at night before turning off.

    Zhuangjiu soon returned to the villa.

    Tang Panpan didn't know what she was going for this trip. After seeing Zhuangjiu, he called her strangely: "Zhuangzhuang, what did you do before? Why do you feel a coldness on your body? "

    Although the fire ore in the villa is enough, it will be difficult to get rid of the cold of the deep dew at night. Zhuang Jiu only said that he had something to do, so he hurried to wash up and returned to his room to change clothes before coming to the living room.

    Tang Panpan happened to be playing a game, and handed the handle to Zhuang Jiu: "Zhuangzhuang, let's play together! This game can be played by four people at the same time, and you can also call the vines together!"

    She also turned around. Looking at Wang Zai: "Relax first? Let's play a few more games?"

    When Wang Zai heard this, his eyes were full of excitement, and he rushed to the edge of the sofa in an instant, "Okay, okay! This time I'm going to be older. Show your skills! You guys can be careful, I'm very good at this game!"

    This big-talking look is quite a bit like a teenager who is addicted to the Internet.

    However, since Wang Zai usually studies very seriously and the study time is very long, Zhuang Jiu will not control his occasional indulgence.

    Anyway, no matter how indulgent it is, it won't go anywhere, Tang Panpan is staring at it from the side.

    Coincidentally, the game Tang Panpan was going to play this time was exactly the racing game in which Werther and Gan Jinxing first met and fought not long after the end of the world began.

    Because he already knew what Gan Jinxing had done, Zhuang Jiu also knew that he proposed to fight Werther just so that he could find the hidden pile hidden in her mobile phone.

    That chip is too common. When it is not usually used, it is mixed in the circuit of the mobile phone with complicated lines. It is no different from an ordinary chip. However, it can be remotely controlled and turned on. It only takes a short time. The location is sent directly to the Alliance Center.

    This chip is not only for Zhuangjiu alone. It can be said that except for the Alliance Center, all mobile phones produced as long as they can be connected to the star network are installed in this chip, which will be passively turned on at the moment , which exposes its location coordinates.

    But Zhuang Jiu's one may be more advanced, it is hidden in her parents' old belongings, and after opening it, her every move can be monitored.

    If Zhuang Jiu hadn't found out in advance, the location of her idle winery would never be kept secret, and the Alliance would hear a lot of secrets.

    Based on this, Zhuang Jiu also knew that Gan Jinxing really helped her a lot behind the scenes, and also hid a lot of important things, but this way... it was really unacceptable.

    Anyway, Zhuang Jiu didn't have a good impression on him. If it wasn't for his ability, Zhuang Jiu probably wouldn't have had too much contact with him.

    Her brows furrowed slightly, but they quickly relaxed.

    Don't think too much when you play, just devote yourself to the game.

    After Werther came back, he took a ray of mind to pay attention to Gan Jinxing's situation. After finding that he said some strange things, although he didn't understand it, he still recorded it faithfully.

    After he knew the identity of this person, he didn't have a good impression of this person. But when Zhuang Jiu received the news, he heard it outside, and he copied all the information.

    The protection he should have won't fall because of his personal emotions, but it is absolutely impossible to make him feel good about Gan Jinxing.

    in the living room.

    Zhuang Jiu sat cross-legged on the sofa. In order not to block his view, the vines went around the back of the sofa, branching off two branches and holding the handle. Wang Zixiao sat on the carpet alone, while Tang Panpan stood and looked at the screen intently, with a serious tone: "Get ready...start!" The

    screen was divided into four, and Zhuang Jiu was controlling a blue car. For the sports car, Tang Panpan chose the green color of bamboo. The two sports cars rushed out first, the yellow sports car Vine was forced to choose, and the pink sports car driven by Wang Zai, who boasted of being very powerful, followed far behind.

    This is a four-player prop game, you can choose to cooperate, or you can tear your face at any time. Due to its rather uncertain gameplay, this game took the world by storm before the end of the world.

    Occasionally when relaxing, Zhuangjiu and Werther will play the racing mode together, but like this four-player game, the prop mode is more interesting and exciting.

    Wang Zai's big words before the opening were quickly backfired. When Zhuang Jiu was driving, he left a lot of traps on the road. Tang Panpan and her would not step on them very much. The vines cheated directly and divided three branches to stare at each person's screen, so it can be quite Avoid those traps quickly.

    The worst is Wang Zai. He is at the back of everyone, and his luck is quite bad, so he stepped on all the traps abruptly.

    After one round, it seemed that there were clouds over its head.

    It doesn't believe in evil, and after losing, it shouts that it wants to play again. Zhuangjiu originally wanted to go directly to rest, but after being so noisy, a few people inexplicably opened the second one.

    Taking into account the temperament of Wang Zai's children, Zhuang Jiu directly began to release it into the sea. Although the sports car is still far ahead, the traps that Wang Zai stepped on are also a lot less, so that there is no game experience.

    In the end, Wang Zai overtook the vines by an astonishing 0.1 seconds, and successfully won the third place. Only then did he happily drive the third one.

    Zhuang Jiu: ...

    Sure enough, whether it is a human or an animal, it is difficult to control oneself at this age, especially when faced with interesting things.

    After playing a few more games, Zhuang Jiu was already very tired, so he let Vine still stay in the living room and play a three-player game with the energetic Tang Panpan Wang cub, while she went back to the room to sleep first.

    The next morning, after Zhuang Jiu woke up early, he heard the sound of the urn from the hill outside: "It's done, do you really need to build a few earthen walls next to it? Mutated animals outside are possible at any time. Breaking in."

    Werther hummed casually: [It's okay, anyway, it's enough to keep him from dying. 】

    Xiao Shan didn't think much about it, and happily returned to the edge of the pond. Koi, who had already revealed his identity, chatted happily. The more they talked, the more excited they became, and they even disappeared in place.

    Soon, the vacant hill next to it reappeared.

    After making sure that the two of them would not go far, Werther stood outside the window and looked at him without noticing Zhuangjiu. He came to the chicken coop on his own, picked up a few eggs that the hen had just laid, and prepared to put them in the chicken coop. In the underground ice cellar.

    Before leaving, he released the sheep in the sheepfold to graze, and divided some of the water plants that had been raised aside in half, and threw them in the middle of the pond for the fish to eat. He finally glanced around and found that it was true. There was nothing else, so I returned to the underground ice cellar.

    When doing these actions, Werther's body now began to show some micro-expressions, which represented that he was getting closer and closer to humans.

    Because of the picture I saw in the Liuyun crystal ball last time, Zhuang Jiu has not dared to do the Turing test for Werther until now. But even so, she could clearly feel the fact that Werther became more and more human.

    Even rebirth is possible, and maybe one day in the future, Werther may really exist on this planet as a human being.

    Zhuang Jiu didn't know whether the change in Werther was good or bad. Although Liu Yun said that his change might make it harder for the survivors to survive, Zhuang Jiu also believed that human beings would never succumb to it. They will only work harder to improve themselves.

    Moreover, if you don’t experience many things, you will never know what will happen. It seems to be a dilemma now, and it may become a way to break the situation in the future.

    Just go with the flow.

    Today's breakfast is the meat buns that Werther just wrapped a few days ago.

    Even if the steamed buns are far in the room, they can smell its meaty aroma. Tang Panpan didn't go to bed until almost midnight last night, and at this moment, he couldn't help but wake up by the smell, sniffing his nose and coming to the living room: "This smell is too fragrant! As soon as I smell it, I know it's very delicious, I can show off ten this morning! "

    Zhuang Jiu smiled and patted her shoulder: "Okay, okay, can this big stomach go to wash up? His face is all black."

    Tang Panpan pretended to be shy and smiled, "Okay, listen to everything. Our lord. I called Liu Yun over by the way?"

    Zhuang Jiu nodded, stretched out the steamer, looked at the quantity inside, and said, "If your parents and Aunt Huang didn't eat, just let them go. Let's come together

    too." "It's ordered!" Tang Panpan walked to the bathroom while singing a brisk ditty, while sending messages in the group.

    [Group chat: Happy and happy people from Zhuangzi]

    [Delicious food, come quickly. ]

    Below is all of Tang Panpan's Aite.

    Ignoring this strange group chat name, Zhuang Jiu noticed that Xiao Che had actually sent her a message last night.

    Because Zhuang Jiu happened to have a simple negotiation with Gan Jinxing at that time, and after coming back, he played a game with Tang Panpan and the others for a while, so he didn't notice this message at all, and she didn't see it until now.

    Opening the message, in front of it was a rainbow fart who blew 500 characters from Zhuangjiu.

    Zhuang Jiu gained a new understanding of Xiao Che's writing skills as a broadcaster, and then skipped over the 500-odd characters and looked at the main content below.

    [...Due to the lack of materials and food shortages, the existing food is no longer enough to support such a large number of survivors. I wonder if Lord Star God knows which animals are edible. We survivors will go to arrest more, maybe even more. Can last for a long time. ]

    Since these words can be said by Xiao Che, it means that in the newly established safe zone, the problem of survival has reached an urgent point.

    [Witter, what happened to the safety zone Xiao Che and the others established? 】

    The communicator that Werther placed in that place can monitor the situation there at any time. After hearing Zhuang Jiu's question, he quickly replied: [Yesterday afternoon, a group of mutant locusts crossed the border. In the newly established safe zone, because there are only five ability users, and even one is a mind-reading ability that has nothing to do with attacks, there is no way to compete. The locusts devoured all the food they had left. ]

    [I wanted to tell my sister about this yesterday, but my sister was going to investigate the identity of that person at that time, and she was very tired after returning, so Werther thought about it and decided to tell her about it in the morning. 】

    However, before it was too late, Zhuang Jiu had already seen the news.

    "After all, it is our affiliated safe area, and it is not good for the survivors to feel chilled. Werther, please go back and reinforce the buildings in the new safe area, and use the crystal nucleus to transform some of the soil. We still have surplus rice and some other seeds. It can be given to them."

    "It is impossible to support so many survivors by hunting some mutant animals for a long time. They still need to be self-sufficient. It is better to teach people how to fish than to give them fish. After rice and crops have been transformed, The growth period will be reduced to a very short period of time. With their ability, it should be enough to last until the rice grows."

    After thinking about it, she said: "Make a copy of the "Planting Encyclopedia" for them, and the rest will be Let them figure it out for themselves."

    The author has something to say:

    Xiaoche: We have really experienced too much in our safe zone (smiling bitterly)

    ps: There will be a second update later, I didn't think of any reason to add it, just take it as a pre-paid 100 update Hahahahaha (I'm capricious!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 162 9
⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🍋- lemon/smut 🍈- lime 🥀- angst ☁️- fluff Updates are slow
8.4K 151 61
Food blogger, Ling Yaoyao, transmigrated into a female supporting character in the interstellar novel "Legend of Huanuo" with the same name as her. S...
216 5 35
How far would you go to save your best friend? His world turned upside down, Jad Cannon witnesses Seeby, his best friend, get kidnapped. Jad and his...
74.6K 991 22
Luke castellan's one shot Charlie bushnell as Luke castellan Y/n as you like unless it's specified I accept requests even anonymously Hope you enjo...