Salted Fish Plant Department...

Oleh Xiaoshuo_

Zhuang Jiu died on the eve of victory. Opening her eyes again, she returned to the pre-apocalyptic world... Lebih Banyak

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 100

434 8 0
Oleh Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 100

    Just looking at the wolf head outside the screen, Zhuang Jiu felt a slight coolness behind him, Tang Panpan even opened his mouth wide and shouted in horror, the whole person bounced on the sofa and quickly hugged him. He took the pillow next to him: "I'm going! What the hell is this?!"

    After the wolf head roared, he didn't know what he heard, and suddenly turned his head back, and Gan Jinxing, who was hunched on his back, stayed away from the Union Building.

    And wherever he went, the zombies retreated like a tide; as soon as he left, the zombies surrounded these places again.

    It's like...they're afraid of him, or the strange animal beneath him.

    However, Zhuang Jiu took a closer look at the mount under him. It looks so scary, and it does have the ability to make zombies afraid.

    The star probe watched him go all the way to the outside of the alliance center, and the mount under him began to shrink to the size of a horse. Although the mount still has the ability to frighten the zombies, at least now its size cannot fill the entire frame of the screen, so Tang Panpan behind the screen is finally not so afraid.

    Tang Panpan took a long breath, but still half-squinted his eyes, not looking at the screen, and said, "What a terrible animal! This is the first time I have seen such a disgusting creature!"

    As she said that, she looked at Zhuang Jiu again, and said with a hint of envy, "Zhuangzhuang, your psychological quality is really good. You don't have any reaction when you see such a disgusting thing."

    She hummed, thinking that this is all It's a trivial matter, if Tang Panpan sees that flying cockroach, I'm afraid it won't jump straight up.

    Zhuang Jiu cast his gaze back on the screen again, as if he noticed something, frowned slightly, and manipulated the drone to advance the picture.

    Gan Jinxing's figure was instantly maximized, as if he could see the blood vessels in his hands clearly.

    However, this was not what Zhuangjiu saw. She noticed that there were two bright red scars on his cool white wrist with clear joints, like the marks rubbed by handcuffs. Not only that, there is a strange thing on his neck, but the color is similar to the skin, not as noticeable as the red marks on the wrist, and he just adjusted his clothes just now, just to cover the existence of that thing.

    Just when she wanted to control the drone to take a closer look, Gan Jinxing's mount suddenly stretched out long black wings to the left and right, fluttered a few times, then flew into the air, and quickly left in the distance. It soon disappeared from the screen.

    Seeing this, Tang Panpan widened his eyes and sat upright on the sofa: "Damn it! It can still fly! Professor Gan is so stern... He can sit there without changing his face.

    " The roommate blew Gan Jinxing's face, but he didn't change his mentality for a while. Tang Panpan said his words only to find that he started Professor Kwagan's remarks again, and quickly shut his mouth.

    Zhuangjiu didn't say much about this, just let Werther fly the drone to continue looking for money.

    The center of the alliance is small, and the drone scans it completely in no time. Zhuang Jiu and the three of them searched together, and with Werther's intelligent analysis, if he didn't see Qian Xiyi, then she shouldn't be here.

    【Sister, do you want the drone to come back? 】

    Zhuang Jiu shook his head: "Let's stay there first, and when the zombie activity is not obvious at night, go inside the Alliance Building to have a look."

    "So many people have left, and those who are still there should also be dead. The drone can go in aboveboard and see if there is anything in it that hasn't been taken away in time, or some handwritten documents."

    Weite nodded.

    After all, after thousands of years of precipitation, the alliance must have more things than Xingwang, and even many precious manuscripts that have been out of print.

    Regardless of whether Qian Shuyi knew about the existence of these things, Zhuang Jiu couldn't let them fall into her hands.

    Because her body is also parasitic with parasites that can control all zombies.

    The ability of parasites is more powerful than Zhuang Jiu imagined. Maybe she can learn a lot through these manuscripts, and it may even cause great danger to human beings. She may not be able to survive by then.

    After closing the Xingwang screen, Zhuang Jiu and Tang Panpan also dispersed.

    Everything in the leisure winery is basically taken over by other people. Zhuang Jiu stood on the balcony and looked out the window. Father Tang and Lord Hong were diligently farming the fields. The hen was playing games with her children. Play on the side.

    Tang Panpan had nothing to do after watching the picture, so he moved a bench and started teaching Wang Zai junior high school.

    Feeling the call of Zhuang Jiu, the vines were curled up on her head, "What's wrong with Zhuang Jiu? I actually feel a bit of loneliness in your heart."

    Zhuang Jiu may not have noticed this emotion, and paused. Said: "I don't know. It just feels like everyone has something to do, but I still don't know what I need to do. I'm a little confused.

    " He tilted his head and thought for a while: "I don't know much about this, but I know that your existence may be the needle in their hearts, maybe... Guaranteeing the stability of the leisure winery is what you should do?"

    Zhuang Jiu said. He pouted, saying he didn't know.

    She stood on the balcony and watched for a while, and was about to go downstairs to find some books to pass the time, when she suddenly heard the vine say, "Zhuangjiu, the apples

    are ripe." She stopped in surprise and started to check. itself.

    Some time ago, she discovered that there were a few more sapling-like plants on the top of the mountain, but because it was not fully mature, Zhuang Jiu didn't know what it was. But I don't know what has changed in the past few days. The saplings that were motionless suddenly began to grow wildly, and soon showed their shape.

    These are the fruit trees planted by the previous winery.

    There are a total of five fruit trees, which have been neatly opening branches and leaves in her body in the past few days, and now she finally has the first mature fruit tree.

    Different from ordinary trees that grow on the planet, after the fruit tree in Zhuangjiu withered, it formed the only fruit that fell on the ground formed by the center of the mountain, and this fruit was her new mutant plant.

    There is one and only one apple ripe now. Originally, Zhuang Jiu planned to wait until all the fruit trees had borne fruit, and then go to the nearby weeds to test the plants' abilities. As a result, during the lift-off training a few days ago, she happened to see that the weeds were covered with grass. Entire vacant lot.

    It's time for them, too, to become experimental subjects.

    In order to facilitate the testing of mutant plants, Werther deliberately built a retractable platform on the wall facing the weeds some time ago. Standing there will not disturb the normal operation of the air defense, and it can also be tested safely.

    Zhuang Jiu took the device that Werther specially made for her to prevent electrical stimulation, pinned it on his clothes, and then came to the top of the fence.

    From the outside, the air defense looks like an upside-down transparent glass bowl, and the edge just falls on the position of the wall. After Zhuang Jiu had put on that special device, he would not be electrocuted by the air defense when he walked around the fence at will.

    After putting out the retractable ladder, Zhuang Jiu stood above, watching the arrogant weeds below without wind.

    It seems that he recognized the existence of Zhuang Jiu, and the wild grass that was still a little restless instantly quieted down a lot, and when he looked closely, he trembled slightly, as if he was afraid of her.

    After summoning the apple in the body, Zhuangjiu saw that the CD time belonging to the apple was 15 hours.

    The mutant apple I got in my hand was the same size as an ordinary apple, the wine was upside down, and the weight was roughly the same. The only difference is that after Zhuang Jiu summoned the apple, there was a strange sweet and greasy smell lingering around her. tempting her to take a bite.

    It seemed that after seeing the apple, there was a voice deep in her heart that kept talking.

    Eat it, eat it quickly!

    The drowsy mind suddenly became sober when his lips touched the cool apple. A surge of joy for the rest of his life surged up. Zhuang Jiu immediately pinched his thigh to keep himself awake.

    Something is wrong, the aroma of this apple is a bit like a fragrant fragrance! It can even confuse her as a summoner!

    Amazing!

    The text finally emerged at the right time.

    [Psychedelic Apple: Elementary. It emits a strange scent that drives all creatures that smell it mad. Duration: 3 hours. ]

    She called out Vine at once.

    After letting the vine cover her mouth and nose, she said, "Do me a favor, I'll test its ability. Can you resist this smell?"

    Although the vine couldn't read the text, she could hear Zhuang Jiu's heart Thinking, he nodded, "I can temporarily close my own sense of smell, but I can't maintain it for too long. This sweetness is really weird. I'm afraid it will soak into my body if I hold it for a long time.

    " He said, "Okay, we'll have a quick fight within five minutes. If it doesn't work, I'll take you back in time." The

    vine stretched out his hand and rolled up the apple. According to Zhuangjiu's instructions, he first hung it on the weeds to see the effect. .

    There were some weeds who were afraid of Zhuangjiu before, but now they seem to have been bewitched by their minds, and they stretched out their bodies in the direction of the apple, as if they wanted to hook and possess the apple. Fighting with the same kind next to him.

    Wherever the vines go with the apples hanging, the weeds below follow. Not only that, but other plants nearby seemed to smell the smell, and quietly moved a lot of distance in the direction of the apple.

    Indeed, it is basically the same as the content of the text.

    After almost mastering the abilities of apples, Zhuang Jiu was just about to throw the apples to the weeds when he suddenly heard a loud alarm from Xingwang.

    She quickly took out her mobile phone and opened the semi-virtual screen, which showed a bunch of red dots running in the direction where she was now, and the movement speed was quite fast, looking extremely eager.

    Zhuang Jiu patted the vine: "Can you hold on?" The

    vine didn't speak, and gave her an OK gesture.

    "A bunch of mutant animals are coming towards this place, we have to get rid of this apple quickly. Help me get the half-mecha box in the villa, and we will lead these animals to a farther place." The

    vine immediately separated A branch returned to the villa, but it was not the half-mech that it brought back, but Werther.

    [Where does my sister want to put this apple? My speed is relatively fast, and I can take it directly. 】

    Zhuangjiu nodded, came to Werther's back and buckled his body, "How about you take an apple and bring these mutant animals to lead a fight with those zombies? I'll be with you. In the past, let's see the specific situation."

    The author has something to say:

    Zombie: I really tie up Q, please stay away from me, please?

    ps: 100 chapters! Small red envelopes dropped in the comment area~

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

25.3K 449 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
27.3K 511 45
https://m.shubaow.net/62/62617/ Author: June Watermelon Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-09-18 Latest: Chapter 45 3 Big Guys rebirth...
34.2K 1.3K 59
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘!! 𝐌𝐓𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋!! Jiang Miaomiao transmigrated into an apocalyptic book and becam...
56.7K 961 45
Luo Ning is a cannon fodder female supporting character in a favorite article in the entertainment circle. Once again, she is not the cannon fodder! ...