Salted Fish Plant Department...

By Xiaoshuo_

Zhuang Jiu died on the eve of victory. Opening her eyes again, she returned to the pre-apocalyptic world... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 47

1.1K 34 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 47

    When I woke up in the morning, it was already raining lightly outside, hitting the soil and splashing out a nice and hypnotic sound. Zhuang Jiu turned over, inexplicably not wanting to get up.

    It is already June, and Qinshan has quickly faded away from the coldness of midwinter, but it still maintains a temperature that is 3 or 4 degrees lower than that of the city.

    The only two humans in the leisure winery took off their cumbersome winter clothes, put on light casual jackets, and began to experience the elderly life in advance day by day.

    It has been more than a month since Tang Panpan came to Xian Winery. Her ability to adapt is much better than Zhuangjiu imagined. In only three days, she has adapted to the life of the leisure winery, and she is crazy enough to play football eggs with those chickens, learn how to cook with Werther, and occasionally go to Make fun of the mutant potato buried in the flowerpot.

    In view of Tang Panpan's lively personality, the arrogant hen was even captured by her quickly, and she became one with her. Occasionally, she would sit on its back. Before the sun came out in the early morning, she resisted the idea of ​​crowing and took Tang Panpan across a mountain. out.

    It seems that before Zhuang Jiu and Tang Panpan met, she had seen the "ruthless" vines first. At first, Zhuang Jiu was a little embarrassed to let the vines appear in front of her eyes. But fortunately, although Tang Panpan saw it later, it was not connected with the big green net that threatened her at the beginning. Instead, he excitedly began to tell the vines the correct way to tie his body, which made Zhuangjiu unbearable. in one breath.

    Tang Panpan's personality is really too lovable, and within a few days, he is deeply loved by everyone from Zhuangjiu to chicks. Of course, the "hard bone" of mutant potatoes treats everyone equally.

    According to Zhuang Jiu and Werther's observation for more than ten days, they found that she really had no bad intentions, so the two gradually let go of their hearts.

    Seeing that it was 6:30 in the morning and the rain had stopped outside, Zhuang Jiu struggled and got up to wash.

    The reason why she got up so early today is that in addition to turning the soil and watering the excellent growing peppers, rice, celery, etc. in the fields, she also needs to reclaim a piece of land,

    mainly for watermelon.

    Watermelon likes a warm climate. Some time ago, the temperature was too cold. Even with the existence of a greenhouse, the sudden drop in temperature at night could easily make the watermelon seedlings freeze to death, so Zhuangjiu decided to adjust the planting time back.

    In the current season, the daytime temperature is maintained at about 16 degrees, and the nighttime temperature is also maintained at about 7 degrees. Go back and put up the greenhouse and put a fire ore in the center of the ceiling, which may be able to maintain the night temperature.

    Because Tang Panpan chatted with Cuizhu last night, he originally expected to go out with the hen today, but he couldn't get out of bed for a long time. However, she is also reducing the number and excitement of going out with the hens. Most of the time she spends most of the morning helping Zhuang Jiu tidy up the fields and so on.

    Just like now, when she finally woke up and saw Zhuang Jiu who was working, she rushed out of the villa like a gust of wind, with two hoes in her hands, and her eyes were full of excitement: "Sister! Let's go, Let's go farming together!"

    Logically speaking, her age should be a little older than Zhuang Jiu's current body, but Zhuang Jiu has passed the last 7 years of the last apocalypse, and she has a calmness that does not match her current age when speaking and doing things. As a result, Tang Panpan once called her sister like Werther.

    Zhuang Jiu didn't deny it, so she kept shouting like this, so in the end, Tang Panpan couldn't change her words after learning her real age, so she continued to shout like this.

    In fact, it is better to be called sister, but it is a bit strange to be called sister. Tang Panpan thought so in his heart.

    "Wait for me, the water is almost finished." Zhuang Jiu replied with a smile, turned the last field over, and after watering it thoroughly, he turned off the switch and dragged the leather pipe to the edge of the land that was about to be reclaimed.

    The land they chose this time was not far from the rice paddies. Yesterday, they had already marked the approximate area with a hoe. Today, they only need to dig out the ridges.

    The verdant seedlings accompanied their figures waving their hoes, and the figures of working people appeared in the photo frame.

    Werther's human body was barely finished. Originally, I could see his new body a few days ago, but it took several days to come out. When Zhuang Jiu asked, he found that Werther had made an old-fashioned camera.

    This camera imitates the appearance of a film camera, and it is also a bit like the Polaroid of the ancient planet. After Werther's improvement, it also has the function of Polaroid, but the picture from the photographic paper is very clear. .

    With a "click", the figures of the two were frozen in the camera and popped out together with the photographic paper.

    After taking the photo, Werther took the freshly released photo to the exclusive small room and put the photo in the album as a souvenir.

    When he was making the camera, he planned to take one photo a day. This is the fourth photo. The first three photos are all of Zhuang Jiu's shadow, and today there is one more photo.

    But it didn't matter, anyway, he only had Zhuang Jiu in his eyes.

    He hopes to fill up this album in the next few years.

    There was one more person in the idle winery, but there was no quarrel or suspicion that the winery thought at first, but it was more joyful. I can have someone to help me when I usually do things, and someone can help me when I talk and chat, so I live a very pleasant life.

    "Sister, you are amazing! Not only did you learn so many things by yourself, but in just a few months, you started from scratch and learned almost everything about farming!"

    Three days ago, I accidentally peeped at the place in the winery's room. Tang Panpan, who gave the trophy, has been shocked until now.

    She didn't know much about this aspect before, but she had only vaguely heard this name, and knew that this was a very powerful and beautiful underage.

    When she first came to Xianjiu and saw Zhuangjiu's face, she just sighed how could there be such a beautiful person in the planet; when she knew that the advice was indeed Zhuangjiu's invasion of the Alliance Star Network and sent it to all citizens, She lamented that there were people who were not only beautiful, high IQ, but also kind-hearted.

    When it was discovered again that the cars, machinery and equipment in the Xianjiu base, and even Werther, were all built by the winery, Tang Panpan said that it was numb.

    Can we leave some way out for ordinary people like her?

    She has been following Zhuang Jiu with a little melancholy these past few days, looking at herself who knows almost nothing, she is inexplicably a little unwilling.

    She wants to do more for Zhuangjiu!

    Fortunately, she has one last item left - gardening.

    Although it sounds like there is no use in this place, in fact, many years of horticultural cultivation have given Tang Panpan a skill that far exceeds that of Zhuangjiu.

    The shape of her farming seeds is beautiful!

    Well, that doesn't sound like much QwQ either.

    However, in her opinion, she doesn't have any special skills, but she has been highly praised by Zhuangjiu, "It looks good! In the future, will you be responsible for the fields and design of the idle winery?"

    Zhuangjiu pointed to the empty area of ​​Xianxian winery: "It feels like space, every time I stand on the balcony, I feel that this place is bald. I hope to be able to plant some flowers and plants like the previous city center, so I can see Eyes are also very comfortable."

    Tang Panpan happily accepted Party A's request and started her planting and farming life.

    For example, now, the newly cultivated land has been dug out of the field, several long and several short, neatly arranged together. If you can see it from above, you will find that the ridges are arranged in the shape of a heart.

    In the case of only two people, the food stored in the basement is still far from enough, and even a lot of iced watermelons are frozen in the bottom refrigerator, so only one mu of land is enough to grow watermelons.

    Two people must be much faster than Zhuangjiu alone. They planted all the seeds in a short time, and erected the supports of the greenhouse on both sides, and put a layer of plastic film on it to complete.

    Because he touched the watermelon seeds and planted them in the ground himself, Zhuang Jiu soon saw a phantom of a watermelon appearing in his body.

    I don't know when it will mature. According to its characteristics, Zhuang Jiu decided to put a large glass of water on the bedside every day after returning to prevent the "disturbing" behavior of breaking into the living room in the middle of the night from being terribly thirsty.

    After pressing down a piece of film, Tang Panpan's eyes were bright, and after watching Zhuangjiu conjure vines out of thin air, he applauded excitedly: "The plant system is simply too powerful! So many plants can change! It 's like a fairy!"

    A dozen days ago, Zhuang Jiu would have been a little shy because of these words, but he got used to it after being said a lot. At this moment, her mentality is very normal, let the vine branches stick to the edge of each seed, and start to transform this field ridge.

    "That's right, sister! The pepper at the door is almost gone, and it has to be replenished in the past few days. I found that the pepper particles seem to be able to settle on the ground, and as long as no animals move from the vicinity, it will not spread out. .Sister, why don't you try putting the peppers in the pit at the door this time? That way, maybe small reptiles won't climb in from the wall without scales."

    This is an interesting idea.

    Zhuangjiu can summon a chili every three days. At this time, just after the CD period, she nodded: "Okay, it's time to go over now." After the

    iris recognized Zhuangjiu's identity, the door opened, but it was connected to Xianjiu. The crystal ore board of Zhuang and the outside world was not put down. Zhuang Jiu silently called Chili with his back to the ditch. After a while, a shadow like a hill appeared out of thin air and landed in the ditch.

    The summoned pepper seems to be bigger, even in such a deep pit, its top is still as high as half a winery, one can imagine how big it is!

    As soon as the peppers landed, the red pepper smoke began to spread outward. Zhuang Jiu quickly closed the door, and Tang Panpan and Tang Panpan walked around the stairs next to the door, standing on the wall and looking down.

    Part of the red smoke spread along the ground, while most of the pepper smoke was along the ditch and began to fill the entire deep pit. From a distance, it looked like a red river that was about to rush.

    The thickness of the wall is close to 1.5 meters, even if two people stand side by side, it is not crowded. The chili smoke didn't flow quickly. Zhuang Jiu and Tang Panpan walked along the wall with the smoke and chatted.

    Mainly, Tang Panpan is responsible for speaking, and she is responsible for listening.

    In addition to professional knowledge, Zhuang Jiu actually doesn't know much about the outside world, and most of them are things after the end of the world.

    But it was impossible for her to tell Tang Panpan about this. After all, the rebirth was absurd to anyone who heard it.

    Moreover, Zhuang Jiu thought that he and Tang Panpan were not as good as this.

    But this kind of feeling like pressing the road is very wonderful, and the winery has never experienced it before. She used to stay with Qian Shuyi, but most of them were at Zhuangjiu's house, and the only topic of chat between the two was "Zhuangzhuang, we still need xxx at home, can you buy some for me? Please? It's gone!" "Zhuangzhuang, this ornament in your house looks so good, it would be great if I also had one in my room, so that we would be more like girlfriends."

    After the end of the world began, the conversation between the two became: "Zhuangzhuang, I will be responsible for the registration of the materials I found today? Thank you."

    Now that I think about it, these are pure uses.

    I don't know why in her previous life she didn't notice the problem between the two at all, and she handed some things away like she was crazy.

    But now, she definitely won't do it.

    Tang Panpan didn't notice Zhuang Jiu's absence, and said excitedly: "...There are so many trees here! Wow, there's a squirrel with a rabbit tail there! So cute!"

    Tang Panpan With bright eyes, he grabbed Zhuang Jiu's wrist: "Sister! When will we catch a small animal and bring it back?"

    Zhuang Jiu was slightly taken aback, and his eyes unconsciously glanced at the chicken pen next to him.

    After Tang Panpan came to the leisure winery and instructed the hens on how to catch insects, the 13 little chicks became more and more round. put it down.

    If it wasn't for the hen's urging, she really wanted to give the chick a bath, and then carry it into the room, holding Meimei to sleep.

    But just think about it. The hens have been staring at her all the time, I am afraid that if Zhuangjiu really takes them in, it will be able to tear down the fields of Xianjiu outside.

    Tang Panpan followed Zhuang Jiu's line of sight and saw 13 chicks, hehe smiled: "Aren't they allowed to enter the villa? I was thinking that if we keep a few cats or dogs in the villa, maybe we can hug them every night. Sleeping with them, this kind of life is simply more comfortable!"

    Zhuang Jiu couldn't help but nodded.

    "Sounds really good, but most of the animals in the forest have mutated. If we want to find cats without mutation, we probably have to go to the city."

    Tang Panpan waved his hands in distress: "Then, Forget it, now the city is very dangerous, if it goes past, I am afraid that it will be discovered, it is too dangerous!"

    Zhuang Jiu smiled: "It doesn't matter. It happens that I have to go out for a few days to do some things, and then the alliance will be too busy to take care of itself. It's too late to pay attention to us."

    According to the news that Werther had heard during this time, after the incident in the lead city was exposed, the alliance's credibility suffered a great blow. In order to restore their lost credibility, they continued to be the "master" of the citizens. , they are about to open underground cities.

    Counting the time, it's time to blow up this large and dangerous building!

    The author has something to say:

    Vine: Is it time for me to show my skills again?

    Zhuangjiu: Yes, please have another fight with the centipede.

    vine:? ? ?

    ps: If you want to add more... I will add more when I finish the first novel next door! (slips on his knees) It should be soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 6.7K 51
"နင်ဘယ်လိုဖြစ်နေသလဲမင်းမောင်..." "မောင်ကခင်ဗျားကိုနမ်းချင်နေတာလေ မောင့်မိန်းမရဲ့..." "သစ်ခွတွေကခင်ဗျားနဲ့မှပိုလိုက်တာ ဒေါ်အိမ်သူသက်ထား " "အဲ့တာဆို သက...
34.4K 499 32
Short Title: MGIM Alternate Title: 快穿之男主都是我的 Status: Completed Author: 梅开 Genre: Romance Tags: Beautiful Female Lead, Cold Love Interests, Female Pro...
66.1K 1.2K 72
After waking up, Xin Rao went from resignation to courage for twenty years, and ffinallybecoming the emperor of the female kingdom who had just forme...
9.5K 613 49
LOVE is like a PUZZLE, when your in love all the pieces fit. But when your HEART gets BROKEN, it takes a while to get EVERYTHING BACK.