Salted Fish Plant Department...

By Xiaoshuo_

Zhuang Jiu died on the eve of victory. Opening her eyes again, she returned to the pre-apocalyptic world... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 31

1.7K 49 9
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 31 (One more)

    Although I don't know why the hen made this amazing move, it is certain that it must have encountered a last resort before sending the chicks to her base.

    It's just that these little chickens are really noisy.

    Although the 13 chickens did not come to the villa, they just fluttered on the edge of the fence, but Zhuangjiu could hear their chirping voices so far apart. One of them seemed to be tired, and lowered his head like an excavator frantically digging soil, while the others seemed to want to go out, waving their thin wings and jumping around, pecking and kicking the wall from time to time, hoping to pass through It, back to the hen.

    When this happened, Werther rushed out and grabbed a chick in one hand. Because there was no enclosure, Werther thought for a while, dug a 5-meter deep pit, and threw all 13 chicks into it.

    The deep hole dug out is like a natural megaphone. The chick sings loudly. The sound is so loud that Zhuang Jiu feels as if he appeared on a branch in summer in an instant, while hundreds of chikages are standing in her ears. Just like singing.

    Zhuang Jiu pondered for a moment, and looked at the side of the chicken pit, his back was very serious, but Werther, who was helpless about their voices that could disturb Zhuang Jiu, said: "These chickens won't jump out, right?"

    Although Werther's body is far away , but some of his code has been left in the villa, so the speed of answering is also very fast: [The pit is so deep that it cannot be jumped out after calculation. ]

    He paused, and then added: [It's okay to jump out, their attack power is not high, and they have no effect on the villa or other buildings. 】

    "Okay. Leave them alone for now, let's see what's wrong with the hens and see if they have any difficulties."

    【Okay. ]

    Came to Werther's back again. After the last liftoff, Zhuangjiu already had a few familiarity. After the buckle was fastened, Werther took off very smoothly, heading towards the direction where the hen left.

    It didn't take long from the hen's departure to Zhuang Jiu's catching up, but one kilometer away from the base, the battle had already reached a white-hot stage.

    Before they got there, Zhuang Jiu could hear a huge "goo" sound, a "hiss" sound of some kind of animal spitting out a letter, and the sound of swords colliding with gold and stone.

    She can still understand the sound in front of her. What the hell is that last sound? Can hens carry knives with them?

    Thinking of this possibility, Zhuang Jiu couldn't help being convinced by his own brain hole.

    Werther stopped in a place shaded by leaves.

    Originally thought that the battle was going to be back and forth, but now it seems that the battle is a bit one-sided.

    On the body of the hen, a huge python has been wrapped around it. The scales of the snake's body shone with a cold light, like a cold and ruthless giant machine, and like a cold knife, it will chop the hen into pieces in the next second.

    The mutated hen is already huge, but this snake is bigger than it is. The body of the snake alone is 50cm wide. Although it was wrapped around the hen, Werther accurately reported the number: [Variant anaconda, Length 23.75 meters. 】

    Zhuang Jiu nodded and continued to observe the situation below.

    Feeling the pain of being strangled, the hen could not bear to show her weakness and fought back, her long and hard beak savagely pecked at the seven inches of the anaconda, followed by a metallic sound of "pop".

    Seven inches is the weak point of each snake, and it is naturally the place where the anaconda cannot turn its head and bite the hen.

    The soft underbelly was attacked, and the anaconda began to twist in pain, but he still did not let go of the tightness on the hen's body. Instead, he wrapped it around again and continued to squeeze hard!

    The hen was entangled by its body, and its neck was raised high, and it kept pecking at the same place, but gradually, its constantly flapping claws also began to stop moving, and the strength of each peck was It is getting smaller and smaller, and it is about to be hanged!

    At this moment, the hen suddenly spit out human words, turned her head to look at Zhuang Jiu and Werther in the sky with precision, and let out a weak roar: "Grass! What are you still doing? My mother is going to be strangled, so don't come here. Help!"

    Zhuang Jiu: It's not surprising that a chicken can talk, but how could this chicken have this attitude? It's not polite to ask someone to do something.

    Of course, this is just her slander, and she will definitely make a move. After all, there are a bunch of chicks in the pit of the base who are eagerly waiting for their mother to go back.

    "Is that the snake you feel? There is a liquid on it that can make you evolve?" Zhuang Jiu asked the vine softly.

    But I didn't expect the vine to tilt his head strangely: "It should be... After seeing it, it felt that it was not as big as I thought at first, and it was too inconsistent with the situation I just felt."

    It I didn't think about it for so long, so I rushed out happily: "Forget it, it doesn't matter, just have it! I'm coming for the good stuff!"

    The situation on the field After the vines joined the attack, the hen, who was originally on the disadvantaged side, began to breathe a sigh of relief.

    The vine was like the anaconda wrapped around the hen before, wrapping tightly around the anaconda's body, and then with a force, the vine was tightly squeezed into the snake's body. Broken inch by inch!

    The anaconda was in pain and began to writhe and struggle. It raised its body high, and slammed on the ground again, and while twisting, it flung dust and dead branches and rotten leaves on the ground everywhere. Its heavy body slammed on the ground, and the ground trembled imperceptibly.

    The hen took advantage of the situation to escape, and while sitting humanely next to her to rest, she stared at the snakes and vines on the field with wide eyes.

    The anaconda originally wanted to use the same routine to deal with the vines, but I didn't expect the vines to be more flexible than it. Not only did it not let it escape and entangle itself, but it was tightened even more tightly, and it almost broke its body inch by inch. It opened its mouth wide and tried to attack the vine, but the more it did, the tighter the tangle of the vine!

    Not only that, the vine even went around a few more times, sealing the anaconda's mouth together.

    At the same time, the vine's body also began to be the same as before - its body was bulging, as if it was swallowing some liquid.

    This time the battle was on the ground, and Zhuang Jiu was able to see the whole process of vine absorption.

    Under the attack of the vines, the body of the anaconda began to seep a certain black, smelly liquid drop by drop. This liquid did not condense into water droplets and fell down, but after touching the vines, it was silently absorbed into the vines. in the body.

    Gradually, the anaconda stopped moving, and the body secreted less and less liquid, and the strange smell also dissipated a lot. Its body began to shrink like the previous centipede, and finally stopped on an arm-sized body about 6 meters long, unable to retract any longer.

    The vines of the vines gradually thickened, and while absorbing, the vines branched out and dangled in front of Zhuang Jiu's eyes.

    "I said it's not a disgusting scene! Every time you say this, you can sense the feeling of doubt in your heart, and Bento's mood has become unhappy!"

    Zhuang Jiu reluctantly touched its vine. Article: "Okay, I know I'm wrong, I apologize to you."

    "I-I didn't tell you this to make you apologize! I just want you to see my absorption process, no, not disgusting. That's it!" Rattan's voice stuttered, a hint of pink appeared on the green body, and then the branches disappeared in a flash.

    Zhuangjiu laughed.

    When the liquid in the anaconda's body was completely absorbed and the smell in the air disappeared, the vine stopped moving and returned to the wine's body.

    But this time it was much better than the last time, at least now the vines just felt a little drunk instead of going straight to sleep.

    "Hiccup~ Good support. After I digest and absorb it, I have a hunch that there will be a little evolution this time." The vine stretched out a branch and rubbed it around its body like a human. It's like touching the stomach.

    The hen sitting next to the rest saw the death of the anaconda, and finally jumped up with relief, turned to look at Zhuang Jiu, and lowered its high head: "Thank you. If it weren't for your help, I'm afraid I would have died. already."

    The voice was sharp, almost straight to the sky, and Zhuang Jiu was still watching the "performance" of the vine imitating people. Hearing this, he was taken aback and quickly turned his head to look at it: "It doesn't matter."

    "This snake is so shameless, I I took my child to the park, and it actually wanted to eat my child! As a last resort, I put the child in the chicken pen first, and came back to give it a hard lesson." It's not a

    lesson, but it's more or less the same. Zhuangjiu thought.

    "It doesn't matter, the emergency situation is understandable. And that's my base, not the chicken coop."

    The chicken seems to be quite polite now. Maybe it was because the situation was too urgent, so it just said in a panic Dirty talk.

    Unexpectedly, before Zhuang Jiu's internal complaints were over, he heard the unceremonious voice of the hen: "By the way, take me back to the chicken pen, the old lady has to find my children. I had a fight just now, and the old lady was exhausted. Now , I can't recognize the way."

    Zhuang Jiu: "...that's the base! It's where I live!" The

    hen looked at her sideways with a puzzled expression, "People also live in the chicken coop?"

    Zhuang Jiu Having bowed down to the logic of the hen, he could only helplessly dismiss it: "The chicken pen is the chicken pen. Your children are all right, stay inside. Where did you plan to take them? I can give you them. Please show me the way, but the nearest city is more than 900 kilometers away, and it will take a long time if you walk there."

    Before Zhuang Jiu's voice fell, the hen elegantly combed her feathers and looked at her even more puzzled. " Where are you going? Isn’t there a chicken coop over here? I’ll just live there with my kids.”

    “Wait! That’s my base!” The hen ran past the base, and no matter how much she shouted behind her, she didn't answer.

    Where does this seem like the performance of not knowing the way? !

    Zhuangjiu hurriedly asked Werther to follow him.

    Behind them leaving, a long black giant python was slowly crawling towards the fighting place.

    After about three hours, its huge body slowly appeared on the battlefield. After seeing the dead figure on the ground, its vertical pupils narrowed a lot, and it straightened up and spit out letters around it "hissing". After looking at it for a long time, it slowly crawled over following the smell.

    But at the end of the direction it left, it happened to be the location of the wine base!

    These things, Zhuang Jiu does not know.

    After returning to the base with Werther, the hens were blocked by the fence and could not get in. After seeing them, they shouted rudely: "Why are you still stopping me? My chicken pen won't let my family in?"

    Zhuang Jiuluo On the fence, he looked down at the hen, "I finally stopped you, who is your family? You really carried out the robbery behavior very thoroughly."

    For no reason, the hen sensed a trace of danger. breath.

    But before he could think about it, he heard Zhuang Jiu speak slowly and smilingly.

    "It's not impossible if you want to come in, then you have to abide by the rules of our base. Otherwise..."

    The dark muzzle on Werther's gauntlet was aimed at the hen in a timely manner.

    "Otherwise I'll strip your hair off and slaughter you to make a stewed chicken!"

    The author has something to say:

    Hen: Gu Gu Gu! Your base is fine, now mine in seconds!

    Zhuangjiu: ...

    Werther took out a chicken and threatened with a cold face: [What did you say? ]

    Hen: Gu Gu Gu (slips and kneels immediately), I'm sorry, please let me live in, it's really dangerous outside, it's not easy for me to go away with one chicken and 13 children...

    Mutant hen , 1 is bigger than 60 (?).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.8K 77
The mutant zombie who was about to completely lose her mind finally starved to death, and woke up again as Gu Yuebo, an 18th-line female artist. ...
Dangerous Love By Night

Science Fiction

27.5K 495 26
On Copper 9 a planet that is a hub of power money greed and corruption three drones find peace in each other's company well dealing with a corrupt sy...
64.3K 1K 45
Luo Ning is a cannon fodder female supporting character in a favorite article in the entertainment circle. Once again, she is not the cannon fodder! ...
27.8K 1.9K 75
In a distant realm where magic thrives, ferocious beasts shake mountains and rivers with their mighty roars, and individuals wield superhuman strengt...