My Forever and I (Complete)

Od khunPhi_YaiNong

π‘«π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š π‘Ίπ’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’” 2πŸ’• 1𝐬𝐭 π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ­π’π¨π§: π‘΄π’š π‘Ίπ’†π’„π’“π’†π’•π’‚π’“π’š 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 3𝐫𝐝 π†πžπ§πžοΏ½... VΓ­ce

PROLOGUE
Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue

Chapter 65

582 37 1
Od khunPhi_YaiNong

Gulf woke up because of the noise around him. when he opened his eyes he saw Alex sitting next to him and smiling and said

"Mommy!" he bent down with him and kissed him so his face was filled with saliva.  Mew smiled and looked at him.

"Hello mommy? How's your sleep? Hmmm? I miss you naaa!" he immediately blushed at Mew's greeting. He had just finished taking a shower and was wearing a tank top. Mew immediately hugged him and buried his face in Gulf's neck.

"did you come earlier?"

"Yup! I'm excited for later. Do you know that?" Mew said while Alex is pulling Mew's clothes

"Mommmyyyy! Uuuwwaaaaaaaaah!" Alex cried. Mew immediately looked and laughed. Gulf is trying to get Mew off of him but Mew doesn't want to stop.

"Mommy is mine. I will suck mommy's nipple too. Bleeeeeh!" Mew said teasingly. So Alex cried even more.

"Moommmmyyyy..... Nomnomnom! Dadeeeyyyy!"  Alex shouted and approached Mew. Mew thought Alex was going to kiss him. But he thought wrong. It bit him and even though there were no teeth yet, Mew screamed in pain Because he immediately stood up and touched his cheek.

"You're bad. You're not my baby anymore." Mew said. Alex just looked at him with doe eyes. and just a few moments later it really started to cry completely. Gulf just looked at him and came to Alex and hugged him.

"Lwpdgpgorpepdpcpvofprpspdpxnomnomnomdadeeyyyy!" said Alex while hugging Gulf's and his face at his neck crying.

"Shhhhh Daddy was just kidding. Daddy loves you." Gulf said. He made Alex face Mew. And Mew pretended to sulk. Biting his lip, Alex looked at Mew sobbed softly.

"Nomnomnom...ppqodkckfpepwwppg" Alex said and approached Mew. He clung to his arm and kissed the cheek where he bit earlier. Then he blew it. Mew looked at him. He also looked at Mew and he just smiled.

He and his wife witnessed how caring and loving Alex was. Gulf smiled when he witnessed what his son did to his daddy. He hugged Mew again and kissed him on the cheek.

"Mommy....nomnommm..." And it shook its head. It's like saying that Mew can't have Alex's nomnom. (Milk) So he and Gulf laughed and looked at each other. Alex only knows the words nomnom, daddy, mommy.

"Okay my baby. Mommy's nomnom is for our baby Alex. Slash baby milk monster." Mew said. Alex smiled at him and nodded again and again. Gulf giggles as the two talk. So he got up first and prepared food for dinner.

He was about to finish cooking when Mew hugged him from behind. Mew sniffed his neck. He closed his eyes because of the sensation it caused.

"Hhhmmmm. My wife really smells good."  And he just kept licking Gulf's neck. Gulf gave him a way to taste his neck more.

"Aarghh.... Da-daddyyy huhh! W-wait. I haven't finished cooking yet. Arrghh. Alex will sleep later. You can have me all night." Gulf said and he faced Mew and he put his hand on Mew's shoulder and he pressed a kiss on his husband's lips." Gulf said.

"Really?" Mew said enthusiastically.

"Uhuh! So help me prepare the table and we will eat. Then take Alex, after I take him to his bed early. So you know. We can. Hehehe!" Gulf said shyly. Mew smiled because in their few months together, Gulf was becoming vocal with him.

Mew's POV:

I'm already in the room and Gulf is putting Alex to sleep. so I thought of fixing the bathroom and making it romantic. I lit scented candles and brought a wine and after that,  I undressed and soaked in the bathtub.Just a few minutes later, I heard Gulf's footsteps. When he opened the door, he smiled and went inside. He also started undressing in front of me and got into the bathtub I was behind him and now he was leaning on my chest.

He took the glass I was holding filled with wine and he gulped it down. He turned to me and kissed me. I immediately answer him with my kisses. Until his lips went to my neck and until it came down.He grabbed my big bite and lifted it up and down.I immediately gaped and closed my eyes because of the sensation he was doing.After a few minutes, he came to the surface and suddenly inserted my big bite into his tunnel, which surprised me.

Immediately we both moaned.He adjusted first because nothing happened between us for five months.I know this is painful for him

"Do you use any? Why do you seem to be growing?" Gulf asked and started bouncing up and down. I just let him move. And when he got tired, I moved.

"yeeeesss! Daaaddyyy~~~~ ahhhh~~~uhh! yeee~~~aaaahhhh ~~~t-that's right~~~~uuahhhh! m-more daaaaddy~~~~. don't stop~~~~" that's why I'm even more excited and I speed up my movement. 

I am amazed why I have only just seen his so beautiful. yes he is a man. but his beauty prevails over the natural woman. so I immediately touched his cheek and kissed his forehead, eyes, nose cheeks and lips first. I was addicted to his lips. I can't be satisfied with just kissing it once. it's like I'm getting into the habit of kissing because his lips are so soft and chestnut -shaped.

we kissed and I could see how he could close his eyes and feel the pleasure he felt. he was so beautiful and my cock hardened even more.

" can i?" I ask him softly. I'm about to go cum  And I know he is too. he did not look at me. But I see lust in his eyes. He averted he's eyes because maybe he's shy. Then he nodded suddenly responds.

"Go ahead. don't need to worry. I'm taking pills that recommended by Mam so no need. we are safe." He said After he said that, I immediately shot all my juice inside him

"And if I get pregnant again. I know that you are still there by my side." He said. But Even though I want to have a baby again, not yet because Alex is too young to follow immediately.

We were both released, And even though we were wet, I immediately picked him up while my thing still stuck in him.

I laid Gulf down on the bed again and I feel my thing down there stood up proudly. I kissed him again.

I was on top of him and we kissed again. I will never get tired of kissing this lips. It's so addictive. my kisses moved to his neck and now my lips are on his chest. I targeted his two nipples.

I sucked it as if looking for mother's milk. I only hear grunts and I get even more excited. his hands are on my head and he can squeeze when I bite his nipple. my kisses went down to the navel. until I faced his erect cock. I looked at him and I saw in his eyes Of lust.

"Im all yours now. I waited a long time for this. I know we are busy taking care of Alex. Now, I will take care of you. do everything you want to do to me. you are free to use me."he said and  smile. I smiled too.

I immediately grabbed his raging cock and massaged up and down. I can see his pre cum. so I immediately licked it. Gulf's growls grew louder. so I sucked his cock so he moaned even more. As I raised my chin while stroking his cock I caressed his testicles. he moaned even more.

"yeeeesss! Daaaddyyy~~~~ ahhhh~~~uhh! yeee~~~aaaahhhh ~~~t-that's right~~~~uuahhhh! m-more daaaaddy~~~~. don't stop~~~~" that's why I'm even more excited and I speed up my movement.

"d---addy~~~~~uuuuhhh~~~~ s-ttoooo~~~--i~~~n---neeed tooo~~~uuhh~~~pee." he  moaned says.

"no mommy.  just do it. i want to taste your juices." my answer.

so I accelerated the movement and I felt that he was about to cum because his hole was getting tight. later he came out of my mouth. I swallowed it all. Hmmm... it's delicious. even his semen was so delicious.

he was gasping for breath and sweating profusely. I immediately got up and trimmed with him. I immediately kissed him on the neck.

Then I moved again. at first it was just slow up to speed up.

I pounding Gulf ass faster "ahh~~~~daaddyyy~~~do it fassstteerr~~~~aahhh~~~aahhh~~~~donnnn't~~~~~s--ttoppppp~~~~~aahhh~~~~~"

I played his harden nipples licking and sucking and he kiss i chestnut lips. He is Moaning loudly. I groan loud.  Filling the room with our lewd noises and and dirty words. Panting and heavy breathings where so loud when we where both chasing after their peak of sexual pleasure.

Sweaty bodies, burning desires, the need to be one and at the same time desperate for delicious release. As a pounding got faster and harder. He started to spew unconscious plea to satisfied as soon as possible. As he approaching his climax.

when he came out, i moved even faster and harder because he could already feel the force building up in his stomach that he was also about to cum. so he made even more deep and fast movements. later i shoot for the second time my load inside Gulf.

The pride of being able to accomplish my task to satisfy my partner my body collapsed on top of him.

"That.....that was good...." I said gasping regaining my self from the high while my member is still inside him.

I Pulling himself from him and He slowly which Gulf groaned.

After a few minutes of Resting, Gulf pushed me and now he was on top of me. Grinding his Ass on top of me and that slowly getting erect again. He kiss my lips eating him out, draining his oxygen and leaving hickeys too and some bite marks while jacking off me to make fully erected again.

Then he slowly ride my always ready to fight member which he give me the best view could ever watch Gulf bouncing Up and down to his cock. That leads us to the third release and we didn't just stop until with only two rounds.

We have tried in multiple positions and exhausting our strength. We finally stopped when Gulf passed out.

Gulf immediately fell asleep due to extreme fatigue from what activities which we did.  immediately cleaned him, also dressed him and put ointment on his hole which was already red and lifted him first so that the new comporter could replace our bed and put him back again. After i took care of him, i immediately went to the bathroom and took a shower.

then i immediately went to the Alex in the nursery room to give milk and change a diaper. then I lay down beside to Gulf. I put Gulf on my arms and hugged him. I also rubbed Gulf's ass cheek and back. and he kissed it on the forehead and Lips.

"I Love You Gulf. thanks for this another special memories with you." then i closed his eyes.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lΓ­bit

55.7K 2.6K 14
Forever is what they are going for but maybe it was just not meant to be for them. Divorce seems easy when the spark and love weren't there anymore o...
293K 11.8K 51
Warning βš οΈπŸ”ž.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...
200K 13.6K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...
44.7K 2.2K 13
"I loved you. From the moment my eyes fell on you." "I know. Me too." "Really? Is that even true... I don't even know if to believe you anymore," he...