𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐢�...

By voicelessyouth

Steve Harrington x reader Y/n M/n Hopper, the only daughter to Jim Hopper. Well the only living daughter. Wh... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven

thirty-eight

2.2K 60 33
By voicelessyouth

Y/n lay in her room, on the phone with Steve. He wanted to stay the night, but they both knew how her dad was. The door had to be 3 inches open, no less, and if it was closed more the door woul have to be half open. Jim was more strict with them, considering their age and he knew how teens were. How he was.

He always said that it was too early to have grandchildren, and he didn't min Y/n's/ Steve's running around. Everytime he said that, Y/n would get all flustered, and Steve would panic ramble to her dad.

"What do you think Mike lied about?" Steve questioned.

Y/n sighed "I've got no clue, but I don't understand why he would lie to her." She ranted.

"Does El seem, like, sad?" Steve asked, movement being heard on the other end.

"No, she actually seems hella happy." Y/n said "Her and Max are blasting music right now." She added.

Steve scoffed "Weird." He mumbled "So, what do you think about this whole Russian thing?" He asked.

Y/n frowned "I think it's bad news." She said "Something just....I don't know it all feels wrong."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, just feels wrong." Y/n mumbled uncertainly.

Steve sighed "I hope it isn't anything bad, after last year...we don't need anymore of that." He said.

"God, last year was a fuck fest. As if Billy god damn Hargrove wasn't enough." Y/n grumbled shaking her head "Still hate that asshole."

Steve laughed "I don't blame you." He said "Have you talked to Nancy or Jonathan lately?" He asked.

"No. Not much anymore, I mean I hardly talk to them last year." Y/n frowned "They kinda just drifted from me or whatever." She mumbled sadly.

"Have you tried talking to them?"

Y/n sighed "No, it feels pointless to me." She answered "If they wanted to talk with me, or tell me anything that happened last year they would've. I'm not gonna put effort into it." She mumbled.

Steve was silent for a moment "Are you okay?" He asked gently, hearing that tone in her voice "Do you want me to come over?"

Y/n laughed "Steve, it's 11pm, you live miles away from the cabin. And we both have work in the morning." She said "That and my dad might kill you."

"I don't care if your dad kills me, I just wanna see you." Steve said honestly, "I'll be there soon."

"Steve wait-" The line goes dead. Y/n sighs and sets her phone down, before climbing out of bed.

Opening her door slowly, she peaked out of her room. Her dad was laying on the couch, beer bottle held in his hand. He was in a nice suit with a colorful shirt, Y/n frowned it looked like he had gone on a date. But with who? Y/n made a mental note to ask him about it tomorrow, after she got off work.

Sighing Y/n walked over and took the beer bottle from her dads hand. She grabbed his blanket he had, and threw it over him. Jim currently slept in the livingroom either on the recliner, or the couch. Both girls took up the bedrooms, and he'd rather them have privacy than himself.

He always said at some point he might expand again, but never had the free time to do so. He was always working, and then when he got home he'd make dinner for himself and the girls. And then pass out with a beer after.

Y/n made her way to the small kitchen, and began searching the cupboards for snacks. Knowing Steve he'd wanna lay down, and watch movies together. Y/n grabbed two large bags of chips, and tossed a bag of microwavable popcorn in the microwave. Going back to the fridge she pulled out two cans of soda, and debated grabbing anything else.

Deciding against it, Y/n gathered all the snacks and the two drinks before retreating to her room. Being extra careful to not drop anything. Music could still be heard from El's room, and Y/n wondered what they could possibly be doing at this time of night.

An hour later, Y/n quietly opened the door "Quite, he's sleeping." She whispered letting her boyfriend inside.

"Thank god." Steve mumbled, quickly rushing to his girlfriend's room. Jim let out a loud snore scaring Steve slightly as he rushed to the room.

Y/n laughed following after him, and closing the door all the way and locking it "You're adorable." She teased.

Steve set his bag down, and glared at Y/n his face pink "Your dad scares me!" He whispered.

"Dramatic. He would've woken up, he's completely out." Y/n said shaking her head, "I walked out there, he had a beer in hand and was passed out." She explained turning on the TV.

Steve hummed and sat again the headboard of Y/n's bed, watching her move around the room. She was the image of perfection. She had on a pair of shorts, that hugged her nice plush thighs. She had on one of Steve's shirts, that she had of course stolen from him.

"What are you up to watching?" Y/n asked looking through her collection of movies.

Steve hummed "How about 'The Outsiders'?" He suggested with a grin "I love that movie."

Y/n laughed and grabbed the tape "If you're hungry, there's some snacks." She said putting the VHS in.

"I saw." Steve said grabbing one of the bags of chips "You didn't have to get all this." He added opening the bag.

Y/n shrugged and started the movie "I wanted to." She said, climbing in bed next to him "We should go on a date sometime soon." She added cuddling next to him.

Steve lifted his arm, and adjusted his position so Y/n could move closer and he could hold her. He let his hand rest on her thigh, and Y/n's face flushed. This is the most touchy they've been, they hadn't even had sex yet. Y/n was still too shy, and scared despite them dating for over 8 months.

Y/n had told him that she wasn't ready, and Steve completely understood. He himself didn't know if he was ready either, scared he'd somehow mess something, anything up. He didn't want to rush her.

"Is my hand okay where it is?" Steve asked worriedly noticing how she had stiffened up slightly "I'll move it if you don't want it-"

"Its fine Steve." Y/n said reassuringly smiling up at him.

Steve smiled glad that he hadn't made her uncomfortable in any way, he grabbed the bag of chips and put it between them.

"Can you hand me the popcorn?" Y/n asked with a smile "I wanna eat it whil it's still warm."

"Of course." Steve said handing her the popcorn "Now shhh, watch the movieee."

Y/n rolled her eyes opening the bag "We've seen this movie so many damn times." She said, grabbing some popcorn and shoving it in her mouth.

Steve rolled his eyes "Yeah, and it's amazing every single time."

"Well, can we watch StarWars again?" Y/n asked "I wanna see Leia in that bikini again. Smokin' hot." She added grinning.

Steve was well aware of Y/n's attraction to women, and it didn't bother him one bit. When she had told him, she admitted to being scared that Steve would view her in a bad way. Especially with how people viewed same sex attraction.

Steve just laughed "God, you're obsessed." He said shaking his head.

Y/n scoffed "Can ya blame me?!" She exclaimed smiling "You've seen how smokin' she is."

"Sweetheart, the only woman I find smokin' is you." Steve said looking down at his gorgeous girlfriend, a smile on his face.

Y/n blushed and hid her face, that nickname was a first from him. And she was absolutely loving it, it made Y/n feel all warm and fuzzy inside  "God you're such a flirt." She mumbled.

"Awe, your so cute when you get all flustered." Steve teased.

"Oh my godd!" Y/n groaned as thoes nervous butterflies filled her stomach, there was something about Steve Harrington that just made her a mess.

Steve laughed loudly "I'm sorry, but I'm not." He said, adjusting so he could cup her face. Making Y/n look up at him, her face pink "It's cute." He whispered pecking her lips.

The kiss was supposed to be quick, and innocent. But when Steve pulled away, Y/n wrapped an arm around his neck pulling him back into the kiss. It was a gentle kiss, full of passion. Y/n moved the chips and popcorn, keeping her lips on Steve's, before sitting herself on his lap.

Steve moved his hands, so they were resting on Y/n's hips. Y/n wapped her other arm around his neck, trying to pull herself closer to him. Their lips melted together perfectly, Steve squeezed Y/n's hips slightly causing her to moan. He pulled away and stared into her e/c eyes, his heart racing out of his chest.

"What's gotten into you?" Steve asked breathlessly, a small smile on his face.

Y/n looked at him sheepishly "Sorry." She whispered "Just....I really just wanted to kiss you more." She mumbled.

"I'm not complaining sweetheart." Steve whispered leaning down and kissing her neck "But maybe we shouldn't do this here, your dad could wake up any minute now."

Y/n hummed, loving the feeling of his lips on her neck "I can come over tomorrow?" She suggested.

Steve nodded "Yeah, okay." He whispered "We'll talk more about it tomorrow night, okay?" He added nervously.

"Okay." Y/n smiled laying her head on his shoulder, and closing her eyes.

Steve sat there in disbelief, his heart still pounding. If they actually went through with this, he just hoped he wouldn't fuck anything up. Or make her uncomfortable in any way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

808K 17.9K 53
❝ 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘵, 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘰𝘯. ❞ ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── IN WHICH the daughter of the Chief of Hawkins, Indiana...
5.7K 146 15
When the cruel Lonnie Byers leaves Joyce behind, heartbroken with two kids, chief of police Jim Hopper decides to step in and help the hopeless famil...
9.6K 302 9
-FEMALE READER- When a young boy vanishes, a small town uncovers a mystery involving secret experiments, terrifying supernatural forces and one stran...
57 0 25
Candice hopper is the second daughter of jim hopper and the best friend in the group of the three boys one night will byers goes missing and the four...