Strength Behind Recovery (May...

נכתב על ידי Brayden2018

[ #106 in Short Story ] 10/5/2015 "We've trapped the lightning in the bottle, created the magic, set fire to... עוד

Prologue: Simply Love.
I am William.
Vivid Blue Eyes.
Game Table
A Mutual Relatioship
After Impact
A Crash, Rescued By Love
Awaken By You
Chats.
Forever By My Side
A Helping Hand
Spring Love.
Booked In.
A Twist For the Worst
The Same Trip, Different Person
I'm Here Isabelle
Regained Hope
Shady Romance.
Trapped in Love
Indescribable Home
Magical
Annual Surprises.
21 & 21
Lullaby.
Rock Bottom
Recovery Created Completion
The Last Stare.
Months Ago, Still Complete.
The Repeat of Dreams.

We Awoke.

31 6 0
נכתב על ידי Brayden2018

Awaking on the beach felt like nothing we had ever felt before, a calm, cool, refreshing summer wind and seagulls chirping, circling the ever so bright sun that was shining in my squinting eyes.

"Isabelle, baby?" I turned to see that she was gone, and so was my truck. I couldn't get angry at her and I didn't know what else to do, she was the center of my heart and if she shattered me, I'm not sure I could live without her. Or at all.

A relieved and comforting emotion set deep down in my heart as I heard the rumbling engine of my truck driving down the gravel road. It parked and cheerfully singing, came out Isabelle and a basket.

"Hey baby! I got us some food so we could have a picnic out here. It's the most beautiful day too." She said smiling with her pearly whites showing.

"Awe, baby. I can't describe how thankful I am for you." I said with a sentimental tone, giving the expression that I really meant it.

In the warm and peaceful beach we ate, sandwiches, fruit, juice, and a red velvet cupcake for dessert. It was great, one of the best days to ever make a mark in my life. It was as if this one joyful memory took the place of millions of sad, depressing, and shattering memories. All the resentment I had ever harbored had disappeared and gone away, for the moment it was Isabelle and I, and we couldn't of asked of anything better, it was a gift of God.

I leaned over and gave her a big kiss on the forehead and expressed my feeling for her in such a way, that she was really left wordless. For the hour we had spent there, our emotions for each other had grown stronger than that of anything imaginable. We honestly wouldn't describe the moment simply because we knew we couldn't.

As the sun reached the middle of the sky, we knew it was close to noon. We packed up and started our journey back to the city, cherishing our unforgettable time at the beach.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

228K 8.9K 46
He lowers his face, tickling my neck with the tip of his nose as he moves it up and down, inhaling deeply. A voracious growl rumbles deep from within...
44.4K 3.1K 44
When city girl and perfectionist Mary is forced to move back to the small town she escaped from years ago, she is once again tempted by local bar own...
1.5K 752 33
✨ ISABELLE REESE - An impeccable beauty. Fascination a word spawned only for Her. She is enticing with charms that will make you drop down at your kn...
3M 81.8K 56
Isabelle Hart never fit in, being bullied daily at school and working nonstop to pay off your mothers drug debt wasn't the best thing a 17 year old w...