DELTA FORCE || Yoonmin ||

By twinklytinygirl

Don't dare to gaze down like a girl, when I am questioning you trainee Park!!! I am sorry I won't do it again... More

Chapter : 01 🎯
Chapter : 02 🎯
Chapter : 03 🎯
Chapter : 04 🎯
Chapter : 05 🎯
Chapter : 06 🎯
Chapter : 07 🎯
Announcement
Chapter : 08 🎯
Chapter : 09 🎯
Chapter : 10 🎯
Chapter : 11 🎯
Chapter : 12 🎯
Chapter : 13 🎯
Chapter : 14 🎯
Chapter : 15 🎯
Chapter : 16 🎯
Chapter : 17 🎯
Chapter : 18 🎯
Chapter : 19 🎯
20. 🎯 The Beginning
21. 🎯 Why !?
22. 🎯 Tangled
23. 🎯 Feelings
24. 🎯 Butterflies
25. 🎯 I wish I could
26. 🎯 Can You ?
27. 🎯 Tease
28. 🎯 Not mine, but...
29. 🎯 It hurts so good
30. 🎯 You silly
31. 🎯 Lips on Lips
32. 🎯 Ease on me
33. 🎯 Kill me slowly
34. 🎯 You are My Type.
35. 🎯 You can't leave me...
36. 🎯 Like you mean it...
Announcement
37. 🎯 Feel So Right
38. 🎯 No one like you
39. 🎯 Time.....
40. 🎯 Am I Confused ?....
41. 🎯 Sorry for being late
42: 🎯 You and Me
It's 10K + Q&A
43. 🎯 Saudade
44. 🎯 I did the same
45. 🎯 My Home.
46. 🎯 Imperfect Perfection
47. 🎯 All yours
48. 🎯 Rendezvous ...
49. 🎯 Make love to me
50. ❀️ Mine & Yours ❀️
51. 🎯 Promise
52. 🎯 Mission In-laws
Sorry
53. 🎯 Untangle ?
54. 🎯 Own Blood
Author's Note + New Book Announcement
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

55. 🎯 Final Chapter

2K 128 112
By twinklytinygirl

One month later

''Arghhhhhh''

Yoongi chuckled at the younger male's loud frustrated groan.

"Why what happens now ?"

"I don't know what to wear. I have never been to such a ceremony. Yoonie, you have some experience right? Help me to pick something. Argh.........I wish they just asked us to come in our uniforms''

''Baby relax....''

Yoongi has back hug his frustrated boyfriend who is complaining since the morning standing in front of their shared closet.

''You want me to help you ?''

''Yes please....''

''Okay, fine agent park let's see what we have''

Yoongi has moved forward still hugging the younger from behind. His chin was tucked on Jimin's shoulder and his two arms were wrapped around the younger's waist loosely.

''This"

"What ?"

"This suit will look good on you"

"Which one hyung? I can't see anything "

"Here....look here......."

"There's nothing!"

Jimin stated after looking at the place Yoongi's finger is pointed at. The older male was pointing to an empty space of the closest.

"Correct! there's nothing"

"What ?"

"Yes, this is my choice for you. Wear nothing... you know what? you always look so stunning in that attire"

Jimin slapped Yoongi's hands away with annoyed expressions all over his face. But his flustered cheeks betrayed him immediately. Nevertheless, he has pushed Yoongi aside as hard as he could.

"You became a big pervert Min Yoongi! Why can't you be serious? I hate you for this"

Yoongi tried a lot while bitting back his laughter as he was watching the way his tense boyfriend went through a lot while trying to pick up his suit for NIS's agent's night. They have been invited to the ceremony two days ago and since that day Jimin was playing a big drama in the house. The ceremony was held as an appreciation event for all agents who worked for the country.

This is the ceremony where agents earn more stars and badges for their uniforms. So yes indeed this is a big deal for all of them as that is the function they receive their promotions and special titles in the force. So it's all-natural to get excited as an N-level agent who just start his carrier. Because when an agent gets an invitation to this occasion it means they have done a remarkable job on behalf of their motherland because this invitation didn't reach anyone and everyone in the force.

''Come here''

''No just leave this room. Your jokes are no fun, you old man''

Yoongi casually sits on their bedside table dragging Jimin between his legs.

''I don't have time for this and you are no help to here...so just go and feed Holly or take him for a walk''

''Hey hey listen...''
Yoongi wipes nonexisting sweats away from Jimin's face fanning him with his hands.

''What?''

Babe....you know what? I lied''

Jimin has just narrowed his eyes while lowering his gaze.

''I lied to you when I told you that you have to wear something stunning and attractive and the ceremony gonna telecast on TV. I am sorry love but there's no chance you to get on the TV''

Jimin's mouth has slightly open as Yoongi loses his control and starts to laugh out loud. He was feeling bad for tricking the younger when he excitedly asked what he should wear for such kind of official occasion as he got no previous experience in such official functions. Yoongi fooled the younger saying the show will going to telecast on TV and all the agents gonna wear elegantly to the ceremony when wearing their full uniform was the first and the most important thing there. And that's how three suits owning Jimin's internal crisis began.

''Why are you so easy to trick? You are an agent Jimin''
Yoongi questioned still laughing recalling all the drama happened since the day Jimin received his individual invitation.

''You know what agent Min? Why you thought sleeping on the couch will be so fun!''

''What? Babe c'mon....''

''Yes! Celebrate your victory Min Yoongi and I will leave in a cab. I have no business with you"

.
.
.

''You can sit here young lady''

Yoongi made Jia sit on one of the front-line seats in the seating area which was reserved only for family members. This seating area is only filled with parents and close family members of the deceased agents who sacrifice their lives while carrying missions on behalf of the country.

Since the whole seating area was filled with old and mature people Jia shows a bit of nervousness when Yoongi makes her sit there all by herself.

''Yoongi Oppa''

''Yes baby''

The little girl was all nervous and her small face was showing it clearly. Yoongi understands she was a bit uncomfortable there as she didn't get to meet her brother since the moment she came here.

''See...you remember what we talk at uncle Kwan's house right? We gonna surprise your brother tonight. So you have to wait and be patient until the event began okay?''

The little one nodded still feeling all nervous to be alone in a place that looks so pompous and sententious with all the grand red carpets covering floors, flags hanging balconies, red curtains covering dimly lighted surroundings, and fully uniformed agents walking around.

But to Yoongi's relief, the old couple seated next to Jia has been so kind toward her. They had befriended her in no time and Yoongi kindly asked them to look after her for a while and the kind old lady had ensured he can leave her with them.

.
.
.

The ceremony started with all the formalities and traditions followed inside the NIS foremost all four forces. All the invitees have been welcome to the occasion with all due respect and the country's president-centered all the high-ranking agents have been seated according to their ranks and positions in the hierarchy.

The Minister of defense addressed the gathering mentioning the main purpose of this event. He has thanked all the agents who participate in uncountable amounts of missions throughout the year giving their best for the country. He has delivered a special thanks to all the agents who successfully clear an international level case gaining huge respect for the country's national intelligence service.

The head of the NIS and the head of all four bases has also addressed the gathering respectively before starting the merits distribution process. Agents have been called to the stage as high rankers of the hierarchy pinned badges and stars on the dedicated agents' uniform formally greeting and wishing them.

Min Yoongi has received 12 recognitions for his service throughout the year in many different missions and another twelve Z-ranked agents also received endless merits on behalf of their contribution to the country's safety.

Four N-level agents who belong to the delta force and alpha force have been promoted to higher ranks and a group of twenty-five N-level junior agents has received their first recognition in their career life and all young blood proudly held the badges on their uniforms. The whole squad of junior agents belonged to the unit that worked on the Red Hunter's mission.

.
.
.

The event has gone on and on for two hours with all the awards, badges, and stars distributing processes. And also paying respect to the agents who sacrifice their lives while carrying the missions and paying the country's gratitude to their parents and family had also done in the ceremony.

While all the agents were enjoying their special night with winning smiles and cheerful vibes one junior agent who was seated in the junior agent's seating area was all tense

''Jimin-ah maybe they missed your name. Don't worry we can talk about this''

Taehyung had tried to console his all nervous and heartbroken friend who didn't get his name called to the stage to receive his emblem. They all guess it was a mistake since he has his individual invitation with him.

Like that, another hour has flown away.

Jimin tries to see whether Yoongi noticed his struggle and does something to fix it but all he could see was he is having some friendly chat with the agent seated next to him. The anxious younger male started to doubt his morning behavior has made the older male feel irritated and now he is neglecting him for his bratty attitude. But at the moment he really looks forward to Yoongi noticing him.

.
.
.

The badges distributing process and the deceased agents' commemoration event has also ended. With all hints and traces, Jimin knew its the end of the event. By now he has made up his mind thinking something has messed up the process and this issue occurred cause when organizing events such mistakes could occur. Yet he was truly upset about what happened as he got high hopes about this night.

Marking the end of the event one of the high authorities walked to the podium to deliver the vote of thanks addressing the gathering. But as soon as he walked to the front the whole gathering hall has gone on dimmed light mode. A low-pitched whispering noise filled the silence as all were clueless about what was going on.

''I would like to request all of you to raise from your seats''

The high-ranked agent who walked to the stage requested from the gathering and the whole gathering followed what the front-line seated senior agents did. At the same time, nine high-ranked offices walked to the stage wearing white gloves and black sashes across their chests. As soon as the senior agents who were seated in the front seating sites saw it they had immediately removed their hats to tuck those under their left arms as a sign of respect knowing what is about to happen.

The projector screen displayed one of the senior agent's pictures on the screen and one certain junior agent's vision immediately blurred as soon as his eyes meet the displayed picture on the screen. At the same time, one little guest in the family members' seating area mumbled ''Appa'' under her breath having zero idea about what is going to happen.

The agent on the main podium has continues his speech as all the agents went on attention position.

National flag centered all the flags presented at the event have lowered and the five minutes of silence were announced for the remembrance of the late agent.

( After five minutes)

I kindly request all of your attention before making this announcement.

"Here, at this moment with all due respect, I announced our comrade, late X-ranked agent Park Ji Sung has received his late recognition for the immense service he has done for the motherland. From this moment all of his past agent records will be cleaned and acquitted of all guilt.

All agents salute in unison turning to the lowered national flag's side following the nine agents on the stage.

"At the same time with great honor here I announced his name's entry to the national late agent's list. To receive this late recognition on behalf of the national intelligence service I would like to invite his remaining family who also dedicate their youth to the country's security. Junior agent Park Ji Min attached to the Delta Force, please come to the front.

Agent Park Jimin has wiped his watery eyes straightening his posture. Despite his all trembling legs he has worn his hat and marched toward the stage like an agent would do formally on such kind of an occasion. At the stairs, he met Jia's hand holding Yoongi who also got wet eyes with a proud smile.

Jia quickly hugged her brother's waist as soon as she saw her. She didn't have a hundred percent clear-cut idea about this whole thing but Yoongi cleverly explained to her how their father has served the country like a superhero and how she and Jimin going to receive the government's appreciation on his behalf.

Park Jimin and Park Jia stepped on the stage to receive the shield and honor of recognition as the whole gathering filled with the family areas clapping noise and all the agent's unison salute while the anthem of all four bases softly played in the background.

"Appa eomma I know you guys are watching us from the stars...I did it....we did it" that's all Jimin's mind was filled with the whole time as he collect the government logo embedded shield of recognition which had his father's name and a blue velvet-covered file which include a statement of the national late agents' name list and agent Park Ji Sung's name entry.

After receiving his father's shield and merits Park Jimin has received his own merits for the immense service and contribution he gave to this mission since his trainee days.

Junior agent Park Jimin has received three badges on his blazer with special recognition for his bravery at the fighting field.

.
.
.

Yoongi kissed the still-crying Jimin in the middle of the corridor despite the fact they had still Jia with them. As soon as Jimin walked down from the stage, he has also left the gathering as he knew Jimin need him and he also need to let his overflowing emotions out. Yoongi immediately followed the younger and instantly met crying Jimin who was kneeling on the floor while hugging Jia who also cried with him.

As soon as Jimin saw Yoongi kneeling beside him he crashed into the older's arms mumbling thousands of thanks which Yoongi quickly cut with a kiss. They shared an emotionful kiss and Yoongi placed a few kisses on Jimin's forehead completely forgetting their little audience's presence.

.
.
.
.

15 years later

Heavy pair of black boots pierce the silence in the hall full of trainees. Nervous newbies were so tensed as this is the moment they meet their seniors. The x-ranked agent senior park Jimin who worked as the in-charge of newbies give his commands to discard and leave for their relevant senior agent's cabin.

After signaling his own newbie to wait outside he stopped in front of a cabin that isn't his but he can enter without knocking. He knew the cabin was empty but as he used to do every day he has just opened the windows of the cabin and watered the plant placed on the window frame. After doing that he closed the door behind him to walk toward his own space.

.
.
.

It's been two months since agent Min Yoongi left for a foreign mission. In this entire time he has cut all the connections with everyone including his family.

.
.
.

Jimin sighed entering to the living room of their house. The housekeeper quickly bowed to greet him a good evening. The kind male has returned the smile while walking upstairs. As the head of the Delta Force Academy, his responsibilities were so high.

Training a new batch every year is no joke but since he was now doing this for straight three years he was all used to the procedure.

A running mop of soft brown locks hides the face between Jimin's legs with a series of happy giggles when he was about to removed his coat. A four years old little boy was literally shrieking in happiness to see his papa early.

Yes you read it correct. They are having a son.

"Hello big boy"

''Oh hi papa"

Jimin picked up their four years old bundle of joy in his arms only to throw him in the air and hear his cute giggles more. The chubby little boy has cupped Jimin's cheeks with his stubby fingers and the older male has attacked his son's soft cheeks with a load of kisses fondling him while saying a series of cute nicknames they used to call him.

Min Ji Young is their adopted son. The couple adopted the child when he was just one-month-old baby. At first place even though they were planning to go for a surrogacy later the couple had come to a decision they will adopt a kid from a childcare home because they appreciate the idea giving a family to a kid in need will be better than making baby only to call him their own blood.

Yoongi strongly believed he has a responsibility to give what he didn't receive as a child to a kid who is experiencing the same type of destiny. And that's how they became parents for their baby boy who raised in between lots of love and care from his both dads.

"So our Ji-youngie looks so happy this evening... will my baby share what makes you so happy?"

"No, it's a twop sewcret"

"You taught you that?"

"Dwaddy"

"Of you miss your dwaddy? I miss my daddy too"

Jimin mindlessly said walking to their shared bedroom still having his little koala attaching to him.

"Oh, you did?"

Jimin literally gasped before slamming the owner of the voice against a wall with his one swift hand movement still protectively holding the chuckling little boy in his other hand. Working years straight as an agent has engraved some certain actions in their bodies and such movements happen as a matter of involuntary muscle reaction.

"Papa gotchu daddy...."

Little one wriggles out of Jimin's hold only to hop on Yoongi's arms.

"Senior agent Park you know what I don't feel so secure in this household anymore..."

Min Yoongi who already got a forming purple patch around his left cheek said dragging Jimin toward him sneaking a hand around the younger's waist.

Jimin who was still too stunned to speak has literally hide his face in Yoongi's neck giving him a tight welcoming hug.

"When did you get home? You didn't report to the base, right? I was there the whole day"

"No, I didn't, love. I missed my ninja turtles family so I directly come here"

"My god! This looks so fresh how did this happen?"

Jimin questioned his husband tracing his bruised left cheek with his fingertips.

"I hide inside his playroom to surprise him but I forget his papa is teaching him some moves"

"Don't say me he did it"

"I swear I just peek under his playroom bed... I never expect him to be that perfect with his inside foot kick"

"Oh my got Ji young-ah you gave dada a boo-boo? "

"He apologizes to me with this, so we are cool now right, champ"

Yoongi show their son's sketchbook which was filled with the childish doodles he draw for the past two months. The book is called "missing my dad diary" and it had a picture stick on the first page which all three of them grinning wide.

"He missed you a lot"

"I know ihe isn't the only one," Yoongi said placing a kiss on Jimin's forehead still having their little boy on his hip.

"So how was your mission?"

"Cleared. Let's talk later about that now let me relax at my home"

Jimin chuckled kissing the older's cheek as their little monkey already jumping on the bed giggling loud.

.
.
.

Just like that he small family has spent their whole evening laying on the bed while listening to what their excited four years old has to say. After playing around a lot little boy has fallen asleep on Yoongi and Yoongi was still relaxing at his home while placing his head on the younger's lap. They were having a meaningful silence between them. Jimin continuously combed the older's hair with his fingertips and in no time Yoongi also closed his eyes joining with their son's evening lap.

.
.
.

"You wake up?"

Yoongi nodded hugging Jimin from behind who was baking some pastries as a request of their little one.

"Want some coffee, love?"

"Yes I missed our shared evening coffee like crazy"

Jimin smiled caressing the older's cheek which was still clinging to him like a child.

Yes, it's been years since they started to walk this journey together but nothing has changed. Still, they are the same couple who talk about their problems while sharing one cup of coffee. They are still the same couple who call each other their home and find their peace in each other's arms.

Yoongi breaks the hug only to lift Jimin and place him on the pantry top.

"Ji Youngie?"

"Tight sleeping"

Jimin caresses the older's hair tangling his legs around his waist.

Yoongi has peck Jimin's nose before dragging him into another tight hug.

"Someone has missed me a lot right?"

"Yes, that someone was now having his much-needed me time"

Jimin chuckles at his clingy husband who is acting like a baby.

"Hyung, in case you didn't know "me time" is supposed to contain some activities you love to enjoy with your own company doing stuff you like"

"That's what I am doing. I am doing stuff I like. But excluding you, it won't be completed because enjoying my own company would be so boring. You know why ? according to my husband I am just an old man who is no fun. So imma dragging you to be with me in my "me time."

Jimin laughed loudly when Yoongi finished his muffled reply. The younger male kissed the older male with so much adoration and in no time long parted couple turned the moment into a heated make-out session.

They might not be the most perfect couple but they were and are and will be that couple who give their fullest to keep their relationship fresh as the first day they fall for each other. They never let the sparkles between them to went off. Yes, they had gone through lots of thick and thin, ups and downs together. They had faced the judgemental world that did nothing for their happiness but always up to question their relationship and love. They had faced many barriers and obstacles as a same-sex couple but the most important thing is they had gone through everything together. But nothing could tear apart what they had between them. Their trust and love and mutual consent stand like a giant wall which protects them.

When senior agent Min Yoongi and his newbie agent meet each other eighteen years ago none of them would believe what the future holds for them even if someone from the future told them. Their journey wasn't always so cozy like a bed full of roses but they trusted together they are the strongest.

                      * * * * * * *

Agent Min Yoongi's and agent Park Jimin's story will end from here but trust me they aren't the only Yoongi and Jimin who lived in such kind of stories. Their story is not just a story it's a living example of thousands of untold stories that continue behind the doors cause the world isn't strong enough to accept love as love.

.
.
.

For my dear readers❤️

Thank you very much to everyone who chooses to open this book and read up to this very sentence. I love and appreciate your sweet support. If it wasn't for you all Delta Force will not continue and reached its end. So once again a very big thank you to everyone who stays with me while this is still an ongoing story.

My book isn't perfect I know this is full of various types of mistakes and typos but I tried my best.

I love you all so much.
Stay blessed.
twinklytinygirl ❤️😭😘

Please listen to this song if you are in a position to listen this.....🎶

Update: 01/11/2022
_The End_

Please vote and comment....❤️
I will miss you all very much 😭
Stay followed to read my next book.

Yoonmin in this book

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
499K 14.6K 33
Taehyung is a shy and innocent music student who has a thing for his teacher, Min Yoongi. Read to see what happens to them and their relationship. Be...
14.4K 1.4K 29
"I will marry you when I grow up". 16 years old Jungkook found the marriage proposal from the 8 years old boy extremely adorable, but he had no idea...
660K 40.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...