New Life at South Park High:...

By sarcastic_penguin_77

Hello my little penguins, this is my very first fanfiction, and it's a Craig Tucker x Reader. Basically, the... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty-One

12K 367 448
By sarcastic_penguin_77

It was probably the coldest football game that we've had all year.  Wendy was freezing with the rest of the cheerleaders while I was snuggled under 5 blankets with Beth.  We weren't too close, but it was nice to have her at games when Wendy was cheering.  I spent the entire game watching Craig and Kyle sit on opposite sides of the bench as the boys played.  I felt guilty.

The boys were down the entire game.  I could feel the people behind me glaring at my head.  It wasn't until the 4th quarter until the boys got 2 touch downs in a row.  The entire crowd roared, and I even joined them.  It was like a huge weight lifted off my chest.  Sure, the crowd was upset that Craig and Kyle were still on the bench, but at least we didn't lose.

I stayed behind after the game.  I wanted to talk to Kyle so he offered me a ride home in which I accepted.  We drove around for a while so we could get everything said that needed to be said.  I wanted to get what I had to say off my chest, but he went first.

"I'm sorry," he apologized.

"That's exactly what I wanted to talk about," I admitted.  "The kiss-"

"Not about that, I'm sorry about fighting with Craig.  What about the kiss?" he questioned.

"Nothing, it was just sudden," I told him.

"Did you like it?" he asked.

"Well," I procrastinated.

"Well? Do you not feel the same way?" he interrogated.

He stopped the car and pulled over.  I looked at his tan face using the light form one of the town light poles.  His face was bruised up, and he had a black eye.  I felt awful for rejecting him, but he needed to know.

"I don't," I admitted.  "I don't know why.  Your nice, funny, cute, athletic, and one of the top in our class, but part of it doesn't feel right, you know?"

"No, I don't.  It feels right to me," he replied.  "Is this because of Craig?"

My heart skipped a beat just from hearing his name, and I'm pretty sure my face turned pink, "No, I can't say I want to be with either of you right now."

"Damn, that's going to crush him," he muttered.

"What?" I questioned.

"Nothing, it doesn't matter anymore," he assured.

"I'm sorry Craig attacked you," I apologized.

"Yeah, me too, he is not a force to be reckoned with," Kyle laughed.  "I hardly left a scratch on him."

"And, you still got in trouble," I pointed out.

"You know, if I wouldn't of fought back and taken the beating, I wouldn't of gotten in trouble," Kyle admitted.

"But you manhood would've been at stake," I stated.

"Look at me.  Look at my face.  My manhood was already jeopardized," he explained.

I sunk into the seat not knowing what to say to comfort him.

"I don't know why I fought back.  It's just something about you..." he trailed off.

I slightly blushed, "I'm flattered, but-"

"I know, I know, don't remind me.  I should probably get you home," he said.

We drove to my place in silence.  It finally broke when we got to my block.

"Thanks," I stated.

"Yeah, no problem," he quickly stated.  I could tell he was hurting.

"Hey, perk up.  There are plenty of girls out there that would want to be with you.  I could set you up if you would like," I offered.  "I know you probably don't want to here the lets still be friends speech-"

"No its not that, I would love to still hang out with you even if it is just as friends, but I was wondering, can I have one last kiss.  You know, one that's not so forced, and I don't get punched," he asked.

"Okay, but only if you don't shove your tongue in my mouth this time," I joked.

He laughed, "You didn't like that?"

I shook my head and giggled.

"Sorry about that, Kenny told me to go all out," he stated.

"It's fine," I assured leaning in for one last kiss. 

His soft lips connected with mine.  It was a short and sweet kiss, and wasn't anything too special for me.

"Still nothing?" he questioned hopeful.

I laughed, "I'm sorry."

"It's fine, I guess.  I'll see you Monday," he told me.

"See you," I said getting out.

I went inside and then to my room.  The first and only thing I did was collapse on my bed.

 It's been quite a day. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 987 36
Craig and Tweek are in a relationship, well you have been secretly in love with Craig your entire life, and now you find out he's gay? Something does...
56.6K 977 14
Craig Tucker is one of Southpark biggest assholes and one of the most popular students, he could care less about school or the people in it, that is...
43.5K 1K 21
Hey guys, This is my second Craig x Reader story, but this is my first Neko reader book. I really hope you guys like it and are patent with it, becau...
53.6K 819 23
Sorry if this fic sucks Cartmans balls I'm not that good at writing XD try to enjoy anyways~~