Pokemon Sword & Shield:The Au...

By Splufix

Autism by definition is:"a developmental disorder of variable severity that is characterized by difficulty in... More

A Story based on Pokemon Sword & Shield (This is gonna be cool)
The Start of Something Big
New Discoveries
Into the Big World
I'm Ready!
Through the Turrfields
Ocean Town Paradise
Early-Evening Waves
Into the Fire
Wild Area Adventures
Welcome to Hammerlocke
Fairy Forest
Snowtown Abound
Rocking Out in Spikemuth
Fighting the Dragon
The Semi-Finals
Saving Tiana
The Finals
Answering the Call
Cody Vs Leon
Old Life,New Problems
Heading to the Isle & The Master Dojo
Trialing Trek
Meeting the Armor
Into the Red Tower
Honey Hunt
Master Dojo Duel
Sweet Surprise
Zip-Zap Battle
A Trip to the Tundra
Mysterious Meeting
Strange Activity
A Sorrowful Scene & Bird Catching
Robo Rumble
Terror Strikes
Slow But Steady
Making A Move
Fire Fighting & Galactic Battles
Beat the Flare & Ideals Vs. Truth
Stopping the Rocket
Not Backing Down & The Galarian Star Tournament Pt.1
The Galarian Star Tournament Pt.2
An Adventure's End
The End

Cody's Horror-ween Special

88 2 0
By Splufix

To start this spooky tale,we see a leaf fall from a nearby tree and watch as it gets blown through the wind until it lands in front of the steps of a shop.

The door to the shop then opens and reveals Martha Fairson who had just finished another day of work in her flower shop.

As she stepped out she fluffed her long hazel hair before it was blown by the crispy fall air.

Martha:Ahh,another wonderful day of work comes to an end. It's a shame that it was quite slow today though. 

She then turns the sign of the door to make it say "Closed" before she began walking home.

Martha:Now I can finally get things ready for tonight. I'm going to make some amazing fall dinner.

Once she got home the lady found that her son and husband were setting up a Halloween decoration on the roof,it being a giant Inflatable Gourgeist.

Martha:Hi boys! I'm back!

John:Oh hey,sweetheart! We just got done with this here Gourgeist decoration.

Cody:Yep. We've officially decorated the entire house for Horror-ween next week!

Martha:Oh! I'm so proud of my boys! 

The two nod and smile before John's Staraptor brings the two the ground,allowing them to go and greet the woman of the house.

John kisses his wife while Cody hugs her tightly with her hugging him back before they head inside the house.

Cody:So...How was work mama?

Martha:Just fine. It was quite slow today so I didn't really have much to do. How about you two,hm?

Cody:Nothing really. Surprisingly,no one has asked me for any battles lately. Whether it was on the streets or an official. So I guess I finally got a break.

Martha:That's good. I can't afford seeing you all worn out and tired like last time.

 Cody:It's okay,mama. I'll make sure that'll never happen again. 

She smiles warmly at him before she hears the sound of an alarm in the kitchen.

Cody:Ooo,the cookies are finished. 

He runs into the kitchen and puts on mittens to pull out the cookies shaped like pumpkins.

The boy places them on the window sill so that the wind from outside could cool down the delicious treats.

Martha:Good job,baby. Why do you go and relax while I get dinner ready?

Cody*Mario Voice*:Okie dokie.

He goes over to the living room to relax and watch Horror-ween movies to get in the fall festive mood.

As his parents were beginning the process of cooking they didn't notice a tail slink down from the roof and take one of the cookies before slinking back up.

A few hours later,the food was finished cooking and so Martha decided to present it.

Martha:Alright everyone! I made a dish that's more then capable of bring out the fall spirit!

She pulls the lid from the dinner plate to reveal a special looking burgers underneath...

Cody:Wow. This is so creative. 

John:I'll say. They look like little monsters. Your quite skilled,love. 

Martha:Oh,it's nothing. But if you want to show your appreciation then start filling up those tummies.

Cody*Donkey Voice*:Don't mind if I do,mama. 

He then takes two and places them on his plate before he starts to eat one.

As he was eating one someone snuck up behind him and tapped his shoulder.

Cody ate his burger and looked behind him three times before going to eat another one.

Just as he was going to put it in his mouth,the same person tapped his shoulder again making him look up again with a suspicious gaze. And while he wasn't looking,a hand took the burger and ate it.

Cody realized this a few seconds later so he grabbed another one but instead of eating it he covered his eyes and just as the hand was about to grab it Cody uncovered his eyes to see it was his pink trickster,Aziza.

Cody:Gotcha.

She appeared before him and acted like she was wounded.

Aziza:Oh my! I have been caught red handed by the young king. 

Cody:Ha ha,very funny. You're really getting into the Horror-ween spirit,huh?

Aziza:Of course,dear! It's the time where I can be the most crafty with my tricks,for I am heavy with schemes!

Cody:And apparently light on adjectives. 

She then gives the boy a face of cute agitation...

Cody:All right,I'm sorry. I gotta admit your pretty good at what you do.

Aziza gains a flattered look as she whips her hair around making John and Martha laugh.

Cody eats the burger in his hand and feels satisfied.

Cody:Okay. Now that we've eaten dinner it's time for the cookies.

He hops off his counter chair and walks over to the cookies but when he looks at the sheet,he finds that there were only four left.

Cody:*Screams like Spongebob*

John:What? What's going on?

Cody:Someone ate almost all of the cookies!

He shows them the near empty sheet of cookies,surprising the three.

John:You gotta be kidding. We spent all afternoon making those!

Martha:Do you think Aziza-

She then stiffens as she feels a hostile presence behind her and looks back to see Aziza staring at her with psychic power coating her hands.

Martha:Uh-I mean. Of course,Aziza would never do that.

The Tapu deactivated her powers and crossed her arms.

Cody:Course not,mama. Aziza is mischievous but she knows how to behave. It must've been a Rookidee or Skwovet collecting food for hibernation.

He looked out the window but didn't see anything until he looked down and saw a scale on the ground.

Confused,Cody ran outside and collected it before bringing it inside unaware of a figure on the roof watching him.

After Cody went back inside he was able to get a better look at the scale.

The scale was bright yellow like it was made of gold and it was flexible yet durable along with it being smooth to the touch.

Martha:Where do you think it came from? 

Cody:...It's stretch but I think that this is the scale of a shiny Arbok.

John:Hm. That's a good idea,son. But are you sure? Galar's a bit too cold for a Pokemon like that even during the summer.

Cody pockets the scale and twists his hair as he began to think.

Cody:Well,you got a point there. But there are still a couple of reptilian Pokemon that live in Galar such as Garchomp,Salamence and Tyrantrum,who all live in the Crown Tundra. So either this one has adapted to the cold here or it's living somewhere that has good heating and is only going out to get food. 

He continues to ramble on about different scenarios of the Kanto snake's presence in Galar so much that he doesn't notice the three other people in the room.

Martha:Uh,Cody.

The boy snaps out of it.

Cody:Oh sorry,mama. I just get so interested with stuff like this. To be honest I wanna meet this snake,I've never seen a shiny Pokemon before.

John:Alright. I know your great with Pokemon so I trust you,son. But if something happens I want you to call me and your mom for help.

Cody:Okay. I promise.

John:Good. Now let's make some more cookies to replace the ones we lost,eh?

Cody*Luigi Voice*:Oh yeah. Oh yeah.🎵

The four then get some leftover batter and begin to make some more cookies. But while doing so the figure overheard their conversation especially the meeting part...

He's definitely getting his wish fulfilled.

(Horror-ween Evening)

In Postwick,we see a lot of the neighborhood kids Trick-or-Treating with their family and friends along with doing other spooky activities like Apple Bobbing,Making Halloween treats and telling Scary Stories.

Of course,the many Ghost-type Pokemon were enjoying the fun by joining in or just scaring people.

At Cody's house,we see Cody stepping out of the bathroom in a Rowlet costume.

Cody:Hey Quill!

Said owl who was sitting on the couch looked at him.

Cody:I'm Mr.Owl!

She then jumps over to Cody and nuzzles him in his cute costume.

Cody hugs her while he rubs against her soft feathers.

Cody:When I'm in this outfit I feel like your son.

Quill coos even more at this.

Cody giggles at her cuteness.

???:Pst. Hey.

He turns around to the voices only to find...

Cody:AHHH!

He runs behind the couch before peeking out and sees the ones who spooked him were Midnight and Yvonne.

The two laugh with Cody doing the same a few seconds later.

Cody:Wow! That was great! You guys got me good on that.*Giggles*

Midnight:Who said Ghost-Types are the only ones who can have fun on Halloween? Ahahaha!

She said with a Super Villainess' voice.

Yvonne:Come now. Horror-ween is the time for all things creepy and scary to come out and play,my dear.

Cody:Yep. Speaking of play,me and Quill better get going before all the candy is gone. 

They head to the front door but Cody turns to them.

Cody:Oh. Before I go. If something happens to me Quill will come back to the house so you can make a group to find me.

Midnight:Please. What makes you say that?

Cody*Doc Voice*:Just in case.

He then waves to them and closes the door as he follows Quill down to Postwick.

However,in the trees of the Slumbering Weald were six pairs of eyes looking at him as he excitedly went down the road.

The center eyes looked intruded at him while the eyes of the left seemed excited.

Looking at the right pair of eyes showed a look of disdain and weariness.

They watch him disappear causing them to move closer to the town while hiding in the shadows.

Cody was walking into Postwick with Quill as the boy dragged his feathered friend over to a ball throwing stand.

Cody:Look Quill! The balls look like Jack-O-Lanterns. I'll give this game a try.

He then pays the stand-man and gets three balls to throw at a stack of bottles.

He throws one ball at the bottles but misses then another which bounces off and lands on the ground behind him.

Cody:Ah man.

Cody then throws his last ball at the bottles which just whiz's past them and makes them shake a tiny bit.

Cody:....I have eyes but apparently I can't even aim right. Oh well. Let's try something else.

He and Quill then go over to play with some of the ghost Pokemon.

???:Yo,Cody.

The boy looked up to see his Dark-type friend,Slate.

Cody:Oh,hey Slate. Enjoying the Horror-ween activities?

Slate:O' course I am. It's one time of the year I can scare people without my mum and dad gettin' on me...Not like they'll stop me anyway.

Cody:What? Why do you like doing that?

Slate:It just always felt fun to see people's frightened faces. Course,I only do it for fun and nothin' else. I am a Dark Pokemon user.

Slate:And speakin' of scaring. Come with me,I was just about to tell a story over there.

He says pointing at a group of kids and grown-ups beginning to surround a stage.

Cody:OK. 

He runs over to the stage with Quill and Slate as the latter sat down.

Slate:Good Evening,everyone. The name's Slate. And tonight I'm gonna tell you a story so terrifying it'll make you want to want run back home.

Child:I gotta get here!

Slate:Too late! Now let me begin. 

He clears his throat as his tale begins.

Slate:Let me ask you something. Have you ever noticed that certain items have gone missing lately in your home?

Some people mutter and nod while Cody looked confused.

Cody*Klump Voice*:How come I didn't know about this?

Slate:I see. Looks like a lot of you all have been paid a visit by...the Serpent Sisters.

Little Girl:W-what is that,mister?

Slate:That would be a "who",my friend. You see these Sisters are actually Pokemon. Snake Pokemon to be exact.

Slate:Some say that these three came from far away to live in Galar. Terrorizing anyone who tries to capture them.

Little Boy:Where do they live? Do they hurt little kids?

Slate:Not sure. I've heard that they live in an old castle on the edge of Galar way past the Slumbering Weald. As for the second question...Let's just hope they don't.

The kids shivered in fear.

Cody:Have there been any signs of them left behind?

Slate:There are three signs that these sisters are near and looking for valuables. The first is that they'll be tapping sound at the front door but when you open it you'll only find these.

He then pulls out three scales with one being the one Cody found and the others being green and the other a deep blue.

Slate:Then you'll hear a tapping on the window of your room. Tap,tap,tap.

Each one frightened the kids and Cody.

Slate:Then the last one is the most scariest one of all...

Cody:What is it? 

Slate:Do you wanna know?

Cody nods.

Slate:Are you sure you want to know?

Cody*Spongebob Voice*:What?! What?! What do they do?!

Slate:When your not looking,they sneak up behind you,get into larger position and....

Kids & Cody:What do they do?!

Slate:They get ya!

The kids run away from the area somehow remembering to take their candy bags as they head home.

Cody meanwhile was rather happy at being spooked since he was rather used to these scary stories,he knew they weren't real.

Cody:Wow. Nice job,Slate.

Slate:Eh. It's just one of my talents,yeah? 'Course I was joking about that last part of the story.

Cody:Yep. So what did they take from you? 

Slate:Just an old medal I got when I was in school. I was plannin' on lettin' that go anyways.

Cody:Mhm. Well,I better get home it's gettin' kinda late. Thanks again for the story.

Slate:It's nothing. Hope to tell some more next year. I should get home too before my gran gets on my behind again for bein' out late. Catch ya later,Cody.

The boy waves to him before he leaves as Cody does the same.

In a tree,the eyes watched the owl boy walk home with eyes of an upcoming plan.

They'd be collecting a much bigger valuable tonight.

(Later that night)

Cody was reading his Pokemon book to figure out the two other scales he saw during Slate's story.

Cody:Aha! Here.

His finger was on a dark blue Snake called Seviper from Hoenn.

Cody:Seviper. The Fang Snake Pokemon. "In battle,it uses its bladed tail to counter any Zangoose. It secretes a deadly venom in its tail." Talk about scary. I wouldn't want to be jabbed by that.

He then quickly flips the pages to a Pokemon Starter from Unova.

Cody:Serperior. The Regal Pokemon "It only gives its all against strong Pokemon who are not fazed by its noble eyes." Cool. If I could do that I'd be able to stop any thief on the spot.

He then yawns so he puts away his book and gets into his Kyogre pajamas.

Before he could get in his bed,he hears a knock on the door.

Cody:Who could that be? 

He walks to the front door and opens it to take a peek but when he looks down he sees three scales on the ground.

Cody gulps and looks around before he picks them up and takes a look in the bush next to the door.

Cody shrugs it off and goes back inside and to his bed as he goes to sleep.

*Tap,tap,tap*

Until that happened.

Cody,who was starting to get paranoid,got up and looked at his window to see something tapping on it but he couldn't see what it was since it was covered by the moonlight.

He quickly got up and opened his window but whatever was there was now gone.

Cody:What is going on?

The boy then closed his window back as he began to quiver. Something was messing with him.

Cody:Is it? Could it?*Sigh*I don't even know. I need some water.

He quietly went to the kitchen and got a cup before opening the fridge to get the water pitcher then pours some water.

Cody drank some before he went to the backyard to get some fresh air.

Cody:I hope I'm just imaging things. 

He sips some more water until he hears a rustle causing him to look around.

Cody*Donkey Voice*:It's gettin' spooky around here and I ain't playin' no games.~

The boy gets up from the chair he sat in and grabbed a stick as he got close to a bush that lead to the forest and once he was close to the bush,he pokes it to see if it was a small Pokemon just hiding in it.

Cody:Hello? Is there a Pokemon in here?

He asks as he puts his head inside of the bush while a figure appears over him.

As he comes out from the bush,he looks up and gains a horrified look as the creature grabs him with vines and pulls him into the darkness of the wood.

Cody:*Screams like Squidward*

In the house,one of Cody's Pokeballs open up to reveal Buster who sensed something wasn't right.

He sniffs the ground until he reaches the open backyard door and finds Cody's water and the hand-prints on the ground.

In response,he barks like crazy and eventually it woke up Martha and John.

Martha:What happened? Buster?

The dog runs to the yard and shows them the ground.

Martha:Oh my Arceus. John,check his room.

John runs into the house while Martha stayed outside and looked for her son.

Martha:Cody! Cody! 

She then notices the marks leading into the forest causing her to become even more scared.

Martha:No,no,no! Come on,we gotta find him!

They run into the house and collect a few of Cody's Pokemon before going into the Slumbering Weald.

(Meanwhile)

Cody opened his eyes to see that he was laying down on some cushions which were surrounded by different shiny objects.

Cody:Hm? Where am I? What's with these objects?

He picks up Star Piece and admires it until he heard clink.

Cody:...Hello? 

The boy looked into the shadows to see a figure coming from it to reveal themselves.

Cody:Wow! They are real! 

He gets closer to the Seviper but when he did the snake swung its tail at him,causing him to back away.

Cody:Sorry,sorry. I should've asked.

Seviper just hisses at him and slowly approaches him as they were about to attack until a vine pulled on her mid-section to keep her back.

Cody looked up and saw the vine was from the Pokemon who grabbed him.

Cody:Oh,hello. Thank you.

The Serperior quickly slithers over to him and wraps around him.

Cody:Well aren't you friendly?

He then rubs her scaly body.

Cody:You feel like the soft grass in my backyard. It's soothing considering what happened.

The green snake uses their tail to scratch its head embarrassingly.

Cody:It's fine. I'm not mad...but you probably should've done something else. What an interesting Pokemon you are.

Seviper then comes over and hisses but Serperior moves the boy away from the other snake.

Cody:Please don't fight! I don't wanna see an unnecessary fight! Somebody do something!

Then from the balcony of the second floor two Sludge Bombs were about to hit the snakes who slinked out of the way at the way while Cody fell back onto the cushions.

He looked up at the second floor stairs to see the creature he wanted to see...

Cody smiles instantly and runs over to the Kanto snake.

Cody:I finally got to meet you with my own eyes! Oh wow,look at you! These scales must be made of gold. 

Arbok seemed flattered and giggled for a bit before using their tail to place his hand on its body.

Cody:You want me to pet you?

They nodded and Cody gladly accepted.

He began to slides his hands across the smooth scales as he admired the feeling of each one.

Cody(Thoughts):I'm feeling all bubbly inside right now. Not only do I get to meet Shiny Pokemon but they're letting me pet them too! They must take care of themselves a lot,these scales are smoother than polished ice.

Cody then laid down on the tail as Arbok slithered over to the cushions and placed him down on them.

Cody:I like you already. You know,I always wanted to meet a shiny. And if I wanna make a hunch,I'm guessing you all did this so I could,right?

Arbok and Serperior nodded while Seviper just stayed away from them while glaring.

Cody:Well,thank you. Even though you scared me,I'm glad I got this blessing in disguise. 

He then realized something.

Cody:Oh man! Mama and daddy must've heard all that commotion,they must be worried sick! If only I had my phone on me...*Sighs*Well,I'll just have to wait for them to arrive here then. I already know for a fact that Zacian,Zamazenta and Buster have my scent.

He then thinks of something.

Cody:Hey. You want to see something cool I can do?

Arbok,curious as to what it was,nods.

Cody:Alright. Get ready.

He hugs Arbok's tail and rubs it until a blue glow started to entrap the Poison-type

(Meanwhile)

Martha and John rode on Zacian and Zamazenta as the two ran through the forest.

John:Are we there yet?

Martha:I-I'm not sure. But I have a feeling that we're getting close to the coast. Can you two find him yet?

The wolves skid to a halt and use their power to sense Cody's Aura where they pick up a flare of power in a nearby castle on the edge of the region.

The two howl and run in the direction of the castle.

John:Looks like they found him. I just hope we make in time.

Martha:Me too,dear.(Thoughts)I hope you're okay,Cody.

(At the castle)

When the light died down,Cody opened his eyes to see what Arbok looked like now and he was quite surprised and a little flustered.

Arbok looked confused at his reaction until Cody grabbed a mirror from the large pile of souvenirs and showed her face to her.

She was surprised at first until she took the mirror and began to admired her new look.

Arbok:Oh my. I look so...wonderful. That's quite the trick you have.

She said with a motherly voice.

Cody:Uh,yeah...I discovered it about a year ago when I took this thing called the Gym Challenge. It's like a new way for me to bond with Pokemon. 

Arbok:Really? In that case...

She pulls Cody towards her upper body making him even more flustered.

Arbok:We can 'bond' some more before you leave.

Cody:Uh...Sure. But might I ask something?

Arbok:Hmm?

Cody:How did you all get into this old castle in one of the coldest regions in the world? 

The golden woman gained a looked a little agitated before looking somberly at him.

Arbok:A suppose a little tale is in order. You two. Come and get comfortable.

She commanded as she took Cody to the pile of riches they collected.

Serperior went over to them while Seviper reluctantly did the same.

As Arbok set him down,the other two surrounded him.

Cody:So what's this story?

Arbok:It's a sad one,unfortunately. 

Cody frowns at this but gestured for her to go on.

Arbok:It happened a long time ago. I was owned by a Trainer who I now know was a terrible boy.

Cody:What?

Arbok:I thought he loved me....I thought he cared. But all he did was show me off like a trophy. He never used me for battles or let me out to spend time with me. I just a thing to him!

In anger,she launched a poison ball at a wall causing it to melt.

Cody quickly rubs her tail over and over until she eventually calmed down.

Arbok:*Sighs*Thank you...Eventually,I had enough of being used by him. So I left him one night and to make sure he wouldn't find me again,I traveled by boat to a faraway place to forever abandon that life.

Cody:Rightly so. I don't think I'd be able to handle something like that. But I can't believe that people can see Pokemon as things rather then cool creatures.

Seviper looked at him with a hard but lightly softened gaze.

Arbok:I arrived in Galar to love out my days free once again. It was difficult to say the least but I managed to survive against the harsh environment of this land. But after one brutal night of cold I knew I had to find shelter and knowing humans I wouldn't have been able to get their help even if I tried.

Arbok:After wandering for awhile,I stumbled upon this old castle. It wasn't much but I made it work for me. And after exploring,I found these two. 

Arbok:Now with Seviper,she wasn't quite as affectionate with me,as you've seen for yourself. But we all got to know each other with stories on our own lives and together...we became the Serpent Sisters.

Cody:Cool. Looks like Slate's story about you all are right...So,what's with all these?

He asked running his hands through the different assortments of items.

Arbok:These? We stole these for no good reason,to be honest. I just found them to be pretty and quite a joy to play with. Like this!

She pulls out a gold crown and places it on her head.

Cody:Yeah. They are pretty cool. So,can you tell me about Seviper and Serperior?

Arbok rubbed Serperior's head.

Arbok:Serperior is as sweet as you'll get. It's a shame her Trainer didn't see that sweetness she has and got rid of her thinking she was weak because of it. 

She then gestured to the Hoenn snake.

Arbok:And poor Seviper here has had it the worst....

Cody:How?

Seviper turned her head to reveal some cuts on her neck.

Cody:Oh no...They abused her,didn't they?

Arbok:Yes,sadly. All of us come from bad Trainers so we came together with the goal of protecting one another if another human like them came after us.

Cody looks down as he thinks about something until a bang on the door echos through the foyer.

The door starts to crack then it breaks open to reveal the two legendary wolves.

John jumps down from Zacian and stomps up to the three snakes.

John:Alright you scaly rejects! Give me back my son!

Seviper got defensive and lunges at him making the father dodge the attack along with dodging the snakes tail.

Cody pulls himself out of Arbok's coils and runs over to the two.

Cody*Donkey Kong Voice*:Wait! Wait!

Seviper was going to attack with her tail again until Cody grabs it,which cut a piece of his fluffy hair that fell to the ground.

Cody exhales while letting go of Seviper's tail but when he looked to the Poison Snake,he saw that she looked scared.

Cody:Don't worry. It's alright. 

Seviper backs away before quickly escaping up the stairs to the second floor.

Cody:Seviper!

Martha runs up to Cody and hugs him.

Martha:Oh,my baby! Are you alright?

Cody:Y-yes....But listen,these Pokemon aren't bad. 

John:What're you talkin' about?

Cody:Remember when I told you I wanted to meet the shiny Arbok?

The man nods with a confused look.

Cody:Well that's her.

He says while pointing at the snake woman.

Cody:I know that they napped me but they wanted to fulfill my wish to meet her...and I got to meet her friends too. They're harmless,I swear.

John nods reluctantly before smiling.

John:I'm just glad your alright. 

Cody nods while smiling until some dust falls on his head causing him to look up.

Cody:Uh...

He sees a few of the bricks of the castle beginning to come apart causing him to gulp.

John:Looks like this place is finally coming apart. We gotta go.

Cody nods before he goes over to the snake duo.

Cody:Come with me.

Arbok:What do you mean?

Cody:I know that you all maybe a bit wary of being with a Trainer like myself but this place is going to come down,leaving you guys homeless. But I'm not like those Trainers,I'll take care of you. You can live with me from now on. 

Arbok looked at him with a surprised look as he holds out his hand.

Cody:..I want help anyone I can. You just have to take it.

The snake woman smiled as she teared up before taking his hand.

Cody:Okay. I promise to protect you.

The castle then loses some more bricks from its wall and ceiling.

Cody:You all go ahead. I'll go and find Seviper.

He kisses Arbok's hand and runs upstairs.

Cody runs through the hallway searching the different rooms thoroughly and quickly as he could since he wanted to get out of there as possible.

He goes over to the end of the hall and looks into the last room then opens the door.

In the corner he sees the snake huddled in the corner.

Cody:Seviper,come on. We gotta get outta here. 

When she didn't move,he got closer to see that she was crying.

Cody:Hey. I know you just trying to protect them but my dad didn't mean to hurt you,he's always been defensive with me. So you both have something in common.

He pats the snake on the head.

Cody:You don't have to be scared of me. I just want to help you. I made a promise to your sisters I'd keep you both safe...

The boy then hugs her and pats her head.

However,the ceiling began to collapse and the idea of leaving through the door was blocked since the door to the hallway was as well.

Cody panicked and when he looked out the window,he saw that it was a long way down.

Cody:...This is it for me!

Is what he thought until Seviper wrapped around his torso and jumped out the window.

As they fell,Seviper glowed as she transformed.

After she got closer to the crumbling castle,she implanted her tail into the wall and slides down then springs off it towards the woods.

The two were about to crash into the ground until Zamazenta comes up and grabs them.

When she lands,the others come in make sure that they were okay.

Seviper unwraps him and reveals that Cody was alright.

He stands up and hugs his parents before watching the castle crumble and breakdown with some pieces of it falling of the cliffside.

Cody:That was close.

Arbok:It certainly was. I knew it was old but I didn't think it would fall anytime soon.

John:It must've been through quite a beating when it comes to the weather,not to mention it was over a cliff.

Arbok:Indeed. 

Cody:Well. You all are gonna live with us now.

Seviper:Really?

She asked in an serious voice.

Cody:Of course. It's way to cold and you saved me Seviper,so I owe you one for that. Which extended to your sisters too,of course.

The normally aggressive snake lunged at him and gave him a hug.

Seviper:Thank you.

Cody nods while hugging her back before he yawns.

Martha:Come on. We better get out of this cold night before we get sick.

They all then head home to get some rest after this crazy night.

(At the house)

Cody was finally in his bed about to fall asleep until he felt something behind him and looked to see the Seviper and Arbok by his bed while Serperior slept next to him in human form...

Cody:Good night...Susie,Golda and Shapu. 

As he begins to sleep,the screens turns black with Midnight popping up out of nowhere and scaring you.

She laughs then cuts the screen with her clawed fingers to end the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 60 44
The sweet peppermint boy has ASD, but is in deep denial. But can a certain ADHD pikachu and Depressed Gastly help him understand what's going on? ⚠️T...
109K 1.6K 32
Autism is a complex neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication, social interaction, and behavior. It is estimated that 1 in 36 children i...
33.7K 875 28
"I want to become stronger one day so I'm able to be worthy to you...!" -Hop For a long time now, Hop had always considered his friend (y/n), a child...
68.9K 2K 64
You're a normal 16 yo guy except for the fact that you like to think of yourself as a rationalist and like to put forward your... well... let's say...