Home. (Eijiro Kirishima x Rea...

By The_Queen_Boo

(Soldier!Eijiro Kirishima x Reader.) • "Do you pledge to protect the Lady with your life?" The Duke repeats a... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Epilogue
Extra.

Chapter Eight

1K 48 36
By The_Queen_Boo

—First Person POV.—

His laughter had died down when I finally approached, nudging him with my elbow to get his attention and causing the redhead to jump.

"Calm down, I'm ready to go back now." I comment and he quickly nods, offering to carry the extra stuff in my hands— Which I gladly accepted before we where off, heading back to the campsite.

Pushing back the leaves on the bush, he lets me pass through first and I nearly trip over the two bodies laying limp just beside the plant.

"Oh, I forgot about those guys." The crimson soldier beside me comments to himself, a sheepish grin falling onto his features while I deadpan "Are they dead?"

He quickly shakes his head "No, don't worry they're just knocked out." He informs and I grumble in disappointment "What a shame." I comment, idly kicking at the side of one of the bodies before walking off in the direction of the camp.

The crimson soldier follows after me, quick to come back to my side instead of his spot behind earlier.

The fallen tree comes up swiftly and I take back the extra stuff— Letting him scoop me up into his arms again before leaping over the wood.

Then he took back all of my stuff and we continued on "What's so important about this trip anyways?" He questions innocently, eyes trained forward to make sure we stay on the right track.

"You weren't paying attention to the whole introduction." I deadpan, and he quickly shakes his head— Denying, and saying he just needed a refresher is all.

"The whole trip is to get me to the kingdom, that's it." I answer easily and his brows furrow, finally glancing towards me again.

"No I knew that part— I just don't know what we're going to do when we get there." He rephrases and I pause.

The silence that follows my unwillingness to answer the simple-sounding question is loud— Passing between us as we grow closer to the light of the camp.

"Well, since we're asking random questions because you didn't pay attention in the introduction—" I start, seeing him open his mouth to protest—

"What's you're name, again?" I ask, snapping the silence like a toothpick and causing the crimson soldier beside me to pause in his step.

Then his head snaps in my direction "You don't remember my name??" He questions, voice suddenly loud again— This time in complete disbelief and slight offense in his features.

"Well it's not really remember— More like I don't really know your name," I explain with a nervous chuckle.

"Look who wasn't paying attention at the introduction now." He comments saltily "I was paying attention!" I defend.

"We've been traveling together for a week, and you didn't know my name this whole time!" He states, flinging his free hand around with his words "I kind of know your name!" I blurt out without thinking and he deadpans.

"Okay, what's my name then?" He questions and I pause, expression falling slack "......Sero Hanta?" I slowly answer, causing his face to scrunch up— And he's laughing at me again.

"Names can be hard okay!" I try to defend myself but he just continues to laugh "Stop laughing and tell me you name!" I demand but it seems to fall on deaf ears as he continues to cackle.

"Come on, just tell me! My narrative can't keep calling you the 'crimson soldier' because I don't know your name!" I complain, wanting to smack the author for her clear laziness. (Stfu)

As we come to a stop on the outskirts of the camp, the soldier next to me breathes in a sigh, bringing his free hand up to wipe at the corners of his eyes where tears had gathered.

"Kirishima Eijiro." He finally answers, smiling down at me with those sharp teeth of his.

Staring up at the soldier, I catch his crimson gaze once more "Then thank you, Kirishima— For staying earlier." I finally say.

And he seems to understand what I mean, his expression softening at the praise "Your welcome."

We step foot into the camp, Kirishima dropping me off at my tent before leaving to set the extra stuff back in the cargo part of my carriage and retrieve my two other guards.

And it isn't long before he returns, calling me from the back of my tent—

Poking my head out of the entrance, I glance up at the redhead in confusion when I don't see the other two guards with him.

And I guess he noticed the confusion in my features cause he quickly lets me know "I sent them to go and get the unconscious soldiers in the woods."

"Okay, good job Kirishima." I address and he blinks at the use of his name— Face heating beneath the torch lights casted throughout the camp.

Then he clears his throat, trying to get back on track "The commander called for an early lights out," He informs and I nod in understanding.

"Alright, thank you for letting me know." I turn— Ready to step back into my tent for the night before pausing when he doesn't move.

"Is there anything else, Kirishima?" I wonder, raising a brow in questioning as I pause my movement.

He nods "I— Uh, was wondering if it would be alright for me to take extra shifts guarding your tent from now on." He asks, my expression shifting to one of peak confusion now.

"Why?"

"With what happened earlier, I don't know if any other soldiers might try something in the middle of the night." He explains, facial features turning serious.

"I know I might sound paranoid but I just want to do my job and keep you safe, My Lady." He states, and with the genuine tint in his voice— I sigh, nodding in understanding.

"Alright, you can." I agree and he lets out a breath in relief— "But every one or two nights, you will switch out with one of the others so you can get a full nights sleep, got it?" I add and he nods quickly.

The sounds of voices grow near as two shadows appear at his side— My other guards with the two still unconscious bodies of the perverts slung over their shoulders.

Well, one of their soldiers— The blonde was dragging the one he grabbed.

Their conversation had fallen into silence as they came to stand at the redheads side— Most likely waiting for us to finish our talk before asking him for anything.

He stiffens his posture as they near and I look them over as a gesture of acknowledgment before turning back to Kirishima— Who glanced at the two as well.

"Anyways goodnight, soldier." I bid and he nods, looking away from the other two to catch my eyes "Goodnight, My Lady." He bows his head respectfully before I close the curtains to my tent and head off to bed.

—Time Skip.—

That night, just like every other night, the torches across the camp are put out— Leaving the moon to cast its light over everything.

I had to wait a little longer —Being extra quiet when I grabbed my satchel and slung it over my shoulder, I had to make sure the soldier posted just outside of my tent didn't hear when I lifted the back flap to exit.

And following the same routine I had been for the past week— I duck free and graze my hand across the grass, blinking to activate my quirk for a moment before venturing out.

The moon shone brightly tonight and I kept glancing behind me in a slightly paranoid manner— Even though I knew I wouldn't be followed.

I continued on, weaving past trees to get to the part where the horses where tied to rest and graze as much as they'd like.

And trying not to scare or rile any of them up— I walk to the side, finding the two closest to me and quietly getting their attention.

Their heads turn, eyes catching on to me before they tried to turn their full bodies— Pulling at the reigns keeping them tied to the tree as I near.

Since I used my quirk earlier— I had to save some for later so I quickly approached and handed the lady a sugar cube before stepping past her and moving on to the male.

He had pulled at his reigns too hard so I pushed him back a bit before holding out his cube to him— But he didn't take it.

I blinked in slight confusion, moving my hand a bit in front of his face to try and get him to eat but he just wouldn't.

And while waiting, I hear the girl behind me stomp her hoof— I assume it's probably because she wants another sugar cube so I return my attention back to the boy in front of me.

"Not feeling it today?" I question him, noting the ears pinned back against his head— Then I hear the lady behind me snort, an attitude from her nostrils.

I deadpan when I feel her push into my back, my head tilting to look over my shoulder "I already gave you one, young lady." I state— Before pausing in confusion.

She wasn't looking at me.

Her ears were pinned back as she stared at something inside the tree line surrounding us— Body angled so her side would be pressed into my back, separating me from whatever she was huffing at.

Another warning snort leaves her nostrils, the boy in front of me backing to the side with pinned ears as well— His own hoof stomping into the ground as his head pointed in the same direction as her.

Now I was getting worried, what could they see to spook them so badly?

With another push into me— I move, ducking my head beneath her neck to see what she had been giving an attitude to.

The batch of trees don't show any sign of movement and after a few seconds of silence —Plus the two snorts of warning exchanged between the two Shire's,— I deem they probably just heard a deer or something.

So I scoff, pushing at her side a bit and tossing the sugar cube back into my satchel before closing it.

"There's nothing there, calm down." I usher, reaching up to pat the boys head but he just pulls away— Snorting towards whatever they apparently see behind me.

I sigh, reaching back and planting my hand on the girls side— Blinking to figure out what they were getting so worked out over.

"..Kirishima?" I call quietly, brows furrowing as I glance out from behind the girl Shire again— And this time, a familiar mess of spiky red hair emerges from behind one of the trees.

——————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 78 21
Kirishima Eiji is an 18 year old private academy student who works at a small cosplay cafe. Summer vacation is coming up and her best friend offers h...
2.2K 29 15
-Complete- D. Kaminari x reader "My quirk is like how that kiss was," "How's that?" "Electric!" (Y/n) (L/n) is entering her first year of high sc...
1.4K 103 31
(Credit to the wonderful artist who drew the cover art for this story. Thank you 😭❤) Quirkless izuku soon after middle school starts developing a qu...
58.4K 1.8K 37
💜you can find my work ONLY on wattpad and AO3 under: Legionofwhispers My work being on any other sites is against my consent.💜 Y/N has a dark begin...