Jasper's Princess 1

By EmmaVickers18

This is a story about Elena Swan. She didn't grow up with Bella, as she was left behind when Rene took off. E... More

Chapter One: Cast and Description
Chapter Three: Back to school
Chapter Four: Jasper's POV
Chapter Five: Time with the wolves
Chapter Six: Happy Birthday Elena
Chapter Seven: The Volturi
Chapter Eight: Red eyes
Chapter Nine: Safe
Chapter Ten: Big Elena
Chapter Eleven: Fresh Start
Chapter Twelve: Healing
Author's note
Chapter Thirteen: Legends
Chapter Fourteen: Bonfires
10k
Chapter Fifteen: Ahiga
Not an update but please read
Chapter Sixteen: Reflection
Chapter Seventeen: Hope
Chapter Eighteen: Elena
Chapter Nineteen: Ancestors
Chapter Twenty: Together
Chapter Twenty-one: One Week Later
Chapter Twenty-two: Baby girl
Chapter Twenty-three: The Party

Chapter Two: Isabella returns

8.5K 119 15
By EmmaVickers18

I didn't go to the airport with dad to pickup Bella, instead I am at the Cullen's house spending time with daddy.  "Daddy, why can't I just live here? I have a playroom and a nursery and you guys all love me. It's not fair Isabella is a meanie and she calls me a freak!"

"Use your inside voice and stop whining."

"But da-" he gave me the look so I knew it was time to be quiet.

"Jasper, I think if I talk to Charlie I can convince him to let Elena stay with us. I think that would be the best option. We can make sure she is safe and taken care of. Also it would be a bonus for you two because you can spend more time with each other." I started giving daddy my puppy dog eyes as Carlisle spoke. 

I scooted closer to him on the couch, and began whispering in his ear. "Please, I'll be good. I promise."

"Carlisle, are you sure Charlie would be okay with that?" 

"I don't think it will be very hard, he just wants her to be happy, and you do that. We all do, he already knows how Isabella treats her, I think he would find comfort knowing that she is safe and taken care of." Daddy nodded his head as Carlisle spoke. 

"I will call him now." 

"Daddy, I can stay?" 

" Carlisle's calling your dad now." I nodded my head and snuggled into him. 

"Ellie! Wanna go for a run?"

"Emmy! Daddy can I go?!" 

"Yes you can baby, make sure you listen to Emmett and stay close to him." 

"I always do daddy. Is Rosie coming?" 

"She's already at the field." 

"I love you daddy see you later." I kissed daddy's cheek and hopped off the couch. Emmy crouched down so I could climb on his back. 

"Ready princess?" 

I giggled, "yes uncle Emmy." With one final wave to daddy, uncle Emmy took off through the big open window. I giggled as he  jumped on the trees. When we finally reached our field I saw auntie Rosie. "Uncle Emmy can you put me down?"

"I think that can be arranged." He set me down. 

"Rosie! You made a picnic!" 

"Just for you princess. So you might be moving in?" 

"Yeah, grandpa Carlisle is asking my dad." 

"Are you excited? Yeah, I don't want to live with Isabella she's really mean to me." 

"Well let's not talk about her and enjoy our picnic." 

Auntie Rosie made peanut butter and banana sandwiches. They were cut to look like hearts. She packed strawberries dipped in chocolate knowing that they were my favorite.

"Auntie Rosie, is there anything to drink?"

"Yes there is, sorry princess." She booped my nose then turned around towards the picnic basket. When she turned back around she handed me a sippy cup full of strawberry milk, my favorite.

"Tank you Rosie." I leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"Rose is it just me or does she get cuter everyday?"

"It's not just you."

"Ellie, you know that we love you and would never let anyone hurt you. And I mean anyone."

"I know uncle Emmy. You're my big teddy bear and you'll always protect me." He smiled his big goofy grin while I spoke.

"Can I go pick flowers?"

"I'll go with you princess."

"Otay Rosie, I'm gonna make a bouquet for Grandma Esme."

"That sounds like a great idea Ellie." I ran towards some lilies and began picking them. By time I had finished picking them I was a sneezing mess.

"Pumpkin, Carlisle is going to have to give you some allergy medicine."

"I'm *sneeze* okay." *sneeze*

Emmy laughed,  "let's get you home munchkin."

I climbed on his back again and he began running through the trees. By time we got home my sneezing had increased.

As I climbed off his back I sneezed again. Daddy was waiting for us on the porch.

"Princess, were you picking flowers again?" He was smirking knowing that I was.

"Yeah I made a bouquet for Grandma."

"Well let's get you upstairs to take some medicine, and while you're up there you can give Grandma her bouquet."
*sneeze* "Otay daddy" *sneeze*

He picked me up and zoomed me up the stairs. "Daddy can I get down to give Grandma her surprise?" He set me down and I started running towards the living room.

"No running in the house!"

"Sorry daddy." I slowed down and quickly reached the living room. I went behind Grandma and tapped her shoulder.

"Hey, sweetie."

"I gots a surprise for you."

I reached behind my back and handed them to her. "Here*sneeze*you go."*sneeze*

"Thank you sweetheart they're beautiful."

I hugged her and walked towards grandpa's office. *sneeze*

"Grandpa can I get some allergy medicine? Pwease."

"Of course princess. Are you able to swallow the pills, or do I need to crush them?"

"I can swallow them I'm a big girl." He smiled and poured me a cup of water. He placed the pills in my mouth and I drank some water. "All done!"

"Good job honey." I hugged him before walking back towards daddy.

"We need to talk princess." I nodded my head waiting for him to continue. Carlisle called Charlie and he said that you can stay here and that you are free to visit whenever."

"Really!?" He nodded his head and kissed my forehead.

"Daddy can I get some things from my house?"

"Of course, you wanna head over now?"

"Yes pwease daddy." Daddy picked me up and ran us to his car. He set me down in my car seat and buckled me in. I happily sucked on my paci as daddy drove us to my house.

I noticed Billy's truck in the drive way. "Daddy I can go in by myself." He unbuckled me and helped me out of my car seat. "You can say hi, I'm in no rush princess." He kissed my forehead and then I ran to the front door. 

"Dad, I'm home!" 

"Lena, its good to see you."

"Hi uncle Billy, I missed you." I hugged him and saw my dad coming from the living room.

"Hey, dad." He gripped me in a tight hug. 

"I'm going to miss you around here sweetie." I could see the sadness in his eyes.

"I won't be far and I will come and visit."

"I know that is why I told Carlisle that you could stay with him and his family. I expect daily check-ins."

"Of course. I came by to say hello and get some things from my room. Is Jake here?"

"Yeah he's out back talking to Bella."

"Oh." I hoped they didn't detect the sadness in my voice. But I realized my fears were true when I saw them both frown. 

"Lena, you know the boys will never forget about you, and they certainly will not forget what Isabella has done to you." As Billy finished talking Isabella walked in with Jake. I rushed up the stairs to my room to pack my bag. I didn't really need to pack clothes because I had enough at the Cullen's house. I grabbed my favorite stuffies. 

Then I grabbed my paci collection because you can never have too many. I grabbed my onesies and threw them into a duffle bag. That's everything I thought to myself. As I walked down the stairs I saw Isabella talking to dad. I walked right past her towards the door. "Lena, don't forget your cups and bottles in the kitchen." 

"Thanks dad." I had to walk next to Isabella to get into the kitchen. 

"Good riddance. I feel bad for whoever you are staying with. They have to put up with a weirdo like you." I rushed towards the cabinet and grabbed my belongings. I remembered that I had strawberry milk in the fridge and grabbed that too. 

"Aww look at the little baby. She's scared of me." 

"Bella, leave Elena alone. You may be living here now but do not for a second think that I will allow you to hurt your sister. She is not a weirdo, I expect you to respect her."

"It's okay dad, Jazzy's outside waiting on me. I'm going to go. I love you guys. Jake tell the boys I'll visit sometime this week. Tell them that I love them and miss them."

"You're a slut, 'tell the boys I love them and miss them.'"

"That is enough! Elena is not a slut she is friends with the boys on the res, something you will never experience. They are like her brothers."

I'd never seen Billy that mad. I gave him and Jake a hug before I gave my dad one. "I love you. You know where I'll be."

I walked out of the house holding back tears. Once I got outside daddy rushed to me and hugged me.

"It's okay princess you're safe now. She can't hurt you. You know there are a lot of people in your corner." He took my bag and put it in the seat next to me. "Let's get you home." He buckled me up and kissed my forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 7.6K 29
Emmett and Jasper along with Edward haven't found their mate. Jasper and Emmett heard of a share mate and knew that if him and Jasper had a shared ma...
112K 2.5K 43
With her half sister coming to live with her and their Dad the youngest Swan girl finds out that all those horror story fantasies she'd read about as...
514K 9.8K 46
Rhea Swan is often the forgotten twin sister of Bella Swan. Rhea currently lives with her mother but is moving back to Forks with her sister. Until t...
132K 2.4K 9
Summary: Alexia Swan is the eldest daughter of Charlie Swan and Renee Dwyer. She has the 'perfect life.' Amazing grades. Perfect boyfriend. When her...