COTE: Koenji What if

נכתב על ידי user20487131

Classroom of the elite, except Koenji knows about the white room and the masterpiece of the white room. In ot... עוד

Vol. 1 Chapter 1.1 - An unsettling start
Vol. 1 Chapter 1.2 - Convincing the class
Vol. 1 Chapter 1.3 - Introductions
Vol. 1 Chapter 2.1 - Convenience store
Vol. 1 Chapter 2.2 - Reflection
Vol. 1 Chapter 3.1 - Exercise
Vol. 1 Chapter 3.2 - Cafeteria trip
Vol. 1 Chapter 4.1 - Failed invitation
Vol. 1 Chapter 4.2 - Kushida's request
Vol.1 Chapter 4.3 - Club fair
Vol. 1 Chapter 5.1 - The bets
Vol. 1 Chapter 5.2 - The (Swimming) Race
Vol. 1 Chapter 5.3 - After the swimming race
Vol. 1 Chapter 6.1 - Kushida's Plan?
Vol. 1 Chapter 6.2 - Superiority complex vs Superiority complex
Vol. 1 Chapter 7.1 - Practice test
Vol. 1 Chapter 7.2 - A group hangout
Vol. 1 Chapter 7.3 - Judgement day
SS - Sudou Ken - Exercise
Vol. 1 Chapter 8.1 - A little scare
Vol. 1 Chapter 8.2 - Scam artist
Vol. 1 Chapter 9.1 - Preparing for group study
Vol. 1 Chapter 9.2 - Group studying
Vol. 1 Chapter 9.3 - False accusation
Vol. 1 Chapter 9.4 - Group bullying
SS - Satou Maya - Regrets
Vol. 1 Chapter 10.1 - Expulsion
Analysis of Volume 1 so far
Vol. 1 Chapter 11.2 - Hirata's group study
Vol. 1 Chapter 11.3 - Ayanokouji's lament
Vol. 1 Chapter 11.4 - Gym buddies
Vol. 1 Chapter 12.1 - The midterms
Vol. 1 Chapter 12.2 - How to deal with a stalker 101
Vol. 1 Chapter 12.3 - Date?
Vol. 1 Chapter 12.4 - Albert vs Ryuuen
Vol. 1 Chapter 12.5 - Exam results
Vol. 1 Chapter 12.6 - Confrontation
SS - Horikita Suzune - Disappointment, Disownment, Defeat
Vol. 1 Side Note
Vol. 2 Chapter 1.1 - Social media
Vol. 2 Chapter 1.2 - Trauma
Vol. 2 Chapter 2.1 - The next Vice President of the Student Council
Vol. 2 Chapter 2.2 - Invitation to the student council
Vol. 2 Chapter 3.1 - Another change to the school rules
Vol. 2 Chapter 3.2 - Boredom
Vol. 2 Chapter 3.3 - A bet in class 1-C

Vol. 1 Chapter 11.1 - Setting up Hirata's group study

931 27 2
נכתב על ידי user20487131

It was the end of classes for the day.

"Yo Hirata."

"Yes, Ayanokouji-kun?"

"We need to do something regarding Ike, Yamauchi and Sudou."

"Ah, I see then. It looks like Horikita's study group didn't go as planned." Hirata was very good at analyzing the situation.

"Could you invite them to your study group? Also, I have a plan on getting them to join." I asked.

"Yes, that will be fine. Thank you for looking out for your classmates, Ayanokouji-kun. I really appreciate the hard work that you put in to supporting the class." Hirata said earnestly.

I then beckoned Ike, Yamauchi and Sudou over to me and Hirata. They looked confused and nervous, but then they obliged. 

They should still have the memory of what they tried to attempt yesterday, trying to set up an attempt to bully Horikita along with Satou. After hearing Hirata's backstory yesterday, they probably have guilt inside them due to Hirata's conviction into not wanting any bullying whatsoever in the class. They are probably thinking that I told Hirata.

"Do you guys want to join Hirata's study group? There are some perks in joining that will almost guarantee passing the exams."

"...Really? What do you mean?" Ike asked.

"Hirata bought the actual tests to the exam with private points, and confirmed that this was a transaction allowed by the school so the people in Hirata's study group are working ways to memorize the material. I am also going to be assisting with the group from now on as well." 

I lied to them that Hirata bought them. Hirata looked at me with confusion at first but then looked back at the three.

Their eyes glowed up.

"Well... can't you just give them to us? I don't think there would be a point in going to the study sessions if I can just cram it all the day before!" Yamauchi said. And Ike appeared to nod with agreement. So he really does think he has unbridled potential.

"Sorry, but only those who go to the study session can get access to this. I don't trust the fact that you guys would be able to memorize all that in just the night before. These study sessions can also be a great way to work on your fundamentals as well." I dropped.

Sudou seemed to have realized what was going on. Before Horikita's study group I revealed only to him that the material was the same in the upcoming test. In other words...

"Yeah sure, I can drop in. Also..." Sudou said and then he wrapped his shoulders around Ike and Yamauchi.

"Guys, I think you really should join as well. I may be the dumbest here, but don't you guys think that Ayanokouji would snitch on us after we tried to bully Horikita yesterday? I don't think we have a choice here." Sudou said, making sure that Hirata didn't hear.

Ike and Yamauchi then looked at me and then at Hirata. And then they looked back at Horikita and gulped.

"Ahahah yeah sure, Hirata we can join, right Yamauchi?" Ike laughed nervously.

"Yeah yeah sure! We aren't looking for any trouble! Please don't hurt us!" Yamauchi cried out.

"Trouble? Hurt you?" Hirata looked with confusion but then dismissed it.

"I am not going to hurt you, I am not sure where you got that idea from but at least it seems like you are willing to join. Thank you for trying to work on yourselves."

At least it seems like now the idiot trio should be safe for the most part. But this by itself isn't a definitive way to guarantee their safety unfortunately. But their safety is still guaranteed.

For now though, it looks like my job here is done with those three.

"By the way, Ayanokouji-kun, so I am guessing you want me to now reveal the cheats to the exam then, right? Also why did you say that I bought them?"

"Of course, otherwise the three of them would probably have been cramming the night before. Even with the cheats it would be difficult for them to cram the night before, especially with the average passing marks of each exam increasing. And I said you bought them to make them more likely to join, if you were the one adding the extra effort to think of a workable solution for them. I didn't want to get too much attention to myself as well. And well, there is admittedly a bit of a sinister reason as to why I want you to be the one to have 'bought' them."

"I see then, I'll dismiss the 'sinister' reason for now. But what do you mean by average passing marks?" Hirata questioned.

"Yeah, it seems like the passing mark is the mean marks divided by two. The average in the practice test was 66 marks so the passing mark was 33 marks."

"Ah, I see, that would be extremely important to warn the class, so that they don't get the false impression of only getting 33 marks for each exam."

"Yeah, well let's tell the rest of the class about these cheats then, and the likelihood of an increased pass mark."

"Alright then. I still want to know regarding the reasons why you chose to make me the one who seemed to buy them. Also make sure that you invite Satou to the group as well, since she did join Horikita's tutor group as well."

He seemed to have dismissed the fact that I implied I did something unethical in the backgrounds at first. But it looks like he just wanted to go back to the topic later. He doesn't appear to want to let unethical decisions happen.

Satou should be able to join this group easily, even if I don't invite her. But I feel like I would be in a bit of trouble if I don't invite her regardless.

Just before the study session starts, Hirata asked me about the 'sinister' reason as to why I gave Hirata the credit.

"So, well, basically...Ike, Yamauchi and Sudou...and Satou were planning on bullying Horikita due to how terribly Horikita's tutor session went. It was that catastrophic."

"I see." Hirata looked disappointed, but wanted me to continue.

"To put it simply, I played with their guilt from attempting to bully Horikita by making it seem like I might have told you about the fact that they were thinking of bullying Horikita. They didn't actually end up doing so due to my words. And so I chose to let you be the one to be saving them despite you possibly knowing about the bullying." I told the truth. 

It was better to not hide facts from Hirata. Hirata is extremely good at picking up even the slightest of hints at times. It was the same case for Kushida and Horikita. 

But I am revealing this because this story will be useful for Horikita, and my second deal with the older brother. Painting a consistent story can be quite a handful. I didn't need Hirata to take the credit, but it will makes things easier convincing Horikita in the near future.

"...I see. I will be having a word with them later." Hirata said with a darkened expression.

"Also, I have the text messages as proof of this." I then showed the text messages.

"...To think even Satou joined in on this." Hirata now looked like a disappointed parent.

"Ayanokouji-kun. I admit that I don't like the fact that you did this, but I do appreciate the fact that you did tell me eventually. I understand that you too also wanted to keep your friends, just like how I wanted back in middle school. It would be hypocritical for me to not acknowledge that. But I would appreciate it if you were to actively stop bullying from now on. You can rely on my help to do so, so that you don't have to act indifferent about the bullying. I can see that you did make an attempt by mentioning Kushida-san disliking it. Even if your friends might dislike you from actively stopping bullying, I can be of assistance to support your decision."

"I see, well thank you Hirata...Kushida-san, huh." I sighed.

"By the way, I had been wondering what your relationship with Kushida-san has been. Were you perhaps related to that incidence regarding Kushida? Sorry if I am stepping into uncomfortable territory, but Kushida also joined in on the tutor group as well, right? That meant that the incident must have taken place right after the tutor group, as Chabashira-sensei only confirmed the incident the day after right? Also, for some reason, I thought I saw Chabashira-sensei look at you for a split second as well during Kushida's reveal." 

Hirata's deduction abilities are frightening. Either that or the more likely scenario is that Hirata has been investigating the Kushida situation behind the scenes, wondering why she did all that. The Kushida situation must have troubled Hirata greatly. But without conclusive evidence, he can only ask the people involved. Which ultimately leads to him going after me, seemingly the one most related to this entire situation. How troublesome.

"...Yes, I am related to that situation. But I would rather not talk about that now."

I didn't want to admit my relation to the Kushida situation, but he has done his investigation extremely thoroughly. Lying to him now could only cause more problems. For now though I made it sound like I was terribly affected by Kushida's attempt to frame me, and made it sound like I felt overwhelmed by the barrage of questions Hirata sent to me.

"I see. I apologies if I went too far with all the questions. If you want to talk about it then feel free to talk to me. I can just listen if you want as well. But there is no need if you don't want to." Hirata said, being considerate of my apparent feelings of the matter.

"But from now on, please contact me if there are any potential bullying issues. I can be of help. But in return, I would like you to assist me with the same issues if possible. Furthermore, I would also like you to help form a relationship with class B at some point as well. They could help prevent more situations like this."

It looks like Hirata is incredibly serious about holding the no bullying policy. He even wants to form a bridge with class B, due to the existence of Ichinose, someone similar to Hirata in a sense. They seem to be a class full of good natured people, and with Ichinose, that could influence class D into becoming a more cohesive, good natured unit just like class B. He really must have been heavily affected by the Kushida situation.

"Agreed. Now let's get started with today's study session. It looks like Satou-san is particularly keen on being tutored by me as well."

"Well alright then." Hirata smiled to me.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
949K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
235K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
249K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others