Meendum Oru Kadhal Kadhai (Th...

By minnie_here

The Love Story of Aarav & Kanmani There is love after love failure!There is life after love!❤️ Aarav Shanthan... More

Cover and Cast
The RJ & The Dad-Daughter Duo
The Unexpected First Meet
The Beginning of Kadavul Setting
Aarav and Kanmani meets!
Just Neighbours
Aarav's Outburst
The Rain's Consequences!
Kanmani meets Aarav at the Cafe
The Lullaby
Kutty Pattas
A Day three-together
NEW STORY UPDATE!
Unsaid Roadside Date
Love Means?
The Play Starts
The Lunch Invitation
Cooking Together
Kanmani's Confusion
Still into the Past?
Her Confession & His Secret
Aarav's Past
Misconception?
His Decision?
Kanmani confronts Aarav
Off to Coimbatore
The Family Reunion
Naan Aval Illai
The little human's arrival
Engaged
Aarav weds Kanmani
Together in love
The First time
Once Again
Her Dream Comes True
Epilogue
Thank you Note & New Story Update
BONUS CHAPTER
NEW STORY UPDATE
NEW STORY ALERT

US♥️

3.5K 637 394
By minnie_here

'Heyyy appa semma cute ah irukaaru idhulla..',Aayushi said looking at the old albums.
'Aii Appa paaka Aarav ippo yepdi irukaaro adhe maari irukaaru..',Kanmani said chuckling.

'Avan apdiye avanga appa maadhiri dhan..',Devika said.

'Heyy Aarav professor ah?',Kanmani said looking at the next photo.He was there in the group photo of the college staff.
'Aama,aana avanuku oru cafe,illa restaurant vekkanumnu dha aasai,adhuku earn panna dhan professor ah join pannaan',Devika said and Kanmani nodded in response.

'Naan poi Hridhay enna panraanu paakurenn...', Aayushi rushed from there and Kanmani looked at Devika.

'Maa..Inga yen Mithra oda oru photo kooda illa?', Kanmani asked and Devika took a large breath before answering her.
'Mithra yerandha aprom,avan dhan Mithra oda photos,things ellaathayu oru room la potu lock pannitaan..Adha clean pannumbodhu thavira vera eppavume open panna maaten..',Devika said and Kanmani nodded.

Aarav was arranging something in the cupboard and felt someone arms around his waist.
'Vaanga madam.. Ippo dhan naan unga kannuku theriyurena?',Aarav asked knowing the person.

'Ena panreenga professor sir?',she asked resting her head on his back and he laughed.
'Amma sonnaangala?Adhu cafe ku earn pannanumnu konja naal..',he replied and took a shirt in his hand and started folding it.
'Aarav eyy..',she whined and he hummed in reply.

'Naan Mithra va paakalama?',she asked and he stopped folding the shirt.
'Ennaachu?Yen thideernu?',he asked turning to face her.
'Paakanumnu thonichu,ungaluku venaamna venaam..', Kanmani said and he nodded.

Aarav opened the room's door and they both went inside.The room had all Mithra 's things.Her mirror,old clothes,their gifts for eachother.Kanmani's eyes travelled around the room.

'Idhellame avangaloda things ah?', Kanmani asked and Aarav nodded.
'Ava glimpse edhuvum Aayushi ya disturb panna koodadhunu dhann ellaathayu pooti vechute,Enakum move on aaga easy ah irukumnu..',Aarav said.

'Avanga photo irukaa?', Kanmani asked and Aarav looked at the wall and that's when Kanmani's eyes fell on the biggest portrait that was hanging on the wall.Her heartbeat stopped for a second when she felt Mithra's face was familiar.

'Idhu?',she turned to face Aarav and he nodded.Her eyes filled with tears and Aarav frowned noticing her.
'Kanmani?',he walked forward and touched her shoulder.

'Naan..Naan ivangala paathuruken..'

'Anneyy..Yenga ney iruka?Pick up panna varuviya illa naan auto pudichu varata?', Kanmani rolled her eyes standing near the bus stop.
'Papa inga bayangara traffic da..Anney oru ten minutes la anga iruppen,okay?',Karthi said in the phone call.

'Ten minutes ah??Seri vaa..',she declined the call and stood waiting for her brother.It was almost 2pm in the afternoon when she returned from her college.This was her usual bus stop where their college bus drop and pick up her and it was his brother's duty to drop and pick up her at the bus stop to home.

'Heyyyyy...',she screamed closing her eyes at the lorry which was coming from the opposite with atmost speed.With fraction of seconds,the lorry dashed on the opposite car.

Soon crowd surrounded the accident area.Everyone was murmering among them and Kanmani entered inside the crowd.
'Ennaachunu paarungalen yaarachu..',a woman said.

'Paathute irundha onnum velaiku aagadhu..',Kanmani rushed and tried to pull the person,but she couldn't as the car was upside down.
'Anna konjam help pannungalen..',she said looking at the crowd and a few person helped her to bring the person out.The person was unconscious completely and her back of the head and her ears were bleeding.

Soon someone dialed the ambulance. One of the person took the broken mobile and fortunately only the screen was broken.The person immediately dialed someone and informed the news.When the ambulance arrived,Kanmani too left with her.

When the compounder made her to wear the oxygen mask which made her grab Kanmani's hand for grip.
'Akkaa...Onnum aagadhu kaa..Bayapadaadheenga..',Kanmani kept consoling her and they soon reached the hospital.

They took Mithra into the operation theatre and Kanmani was waiting outside.After an hour,a nurse came out with a baby girl.
'Ivangala admit pannadhu yaaru?',the nurse asked and Kanmani rushed there.

'Naan dhan..',Kanmani said.
'Avangaluku ponnu porandhuruku..',the nurse said and forwarded the baby to her.

This was the first time she was looking at such a tiny huma in her life.She slowly took her in her arms.The baby's eyes were closed and it was sleeping calmly.

'Avanga okay ah?Onnum aagalalla?',Kanmani asked.
'Sorry maa..Avangala save panna mudila..',the nurse said and Kanmani's eyes teared up.She looked at the baby and she has no heart to leave it alone.

Her mobile rang and she gave back the baby.She picked the call as she informed her brother to reach the hospital.
'Hello..', she answered but due to the poor signal coverage she came out of the hospital.

She explained the situation to Karthi and came inside and saw a back figure talking with the doctor.
'Aalu vandhutaanga pola..Poi pesalama?', she was about to walk Karthi reached there.

'Anney namma poi pesalama?',Kanmani asked with teared up eyes.
'Avangale kashtathula irupaanga da..Enna nu poi pesuradhu?Endha aarudhal um avanga manasa seri pannaadhu...Vaa polaam..',Karthi said and Kanmani turned back once and left with Karthi.

Kanmani was crying on his shoulder while Aarav was sitting still.
'Destiny la?',Aarav spoke and Kanmani looked up at him.
'Future la nee dha amma va avaluku varuvennu dhan..Appove unna modhal modhal la Aayushi ya kai la vaanga vechuruku..',he said.

'Everything happens for a reason la??', Aarav asked and she looked at his teary eyes.She got up from his shoulder and cupped his face.She placed a strong kiss on his forehead before pulling him closer to her chest.

He rested his head on her chest and she placed her chin on his head.Her one hand wrapped around him and other hand was stroking his hair.They felt an comfortable silence.And the silence wasn't empty,it had too many emotions around them.

(Po indru neeyaga from Velai illa pattadhari-Highly recommended)

'Kanmanii....Aarav...Keela vaanga..',they heard Devika calling him.
'Seri..Vaanga polaam..', Kanmani said and Aarav withdrew himself from her.

She stood up and about to walk but he stopped her by holding her wrist.
'Irupella?',he asked and she caressed his hair.
'Iruppen'

Kanmani's entry in his life was a sunrise to the person who was waiting for it all the night without sleeping,top view for the person who has climbed all the mountain,After all his struggles,pain she entered in his life like an angel.Healing all his pain, planting love inside his drought heart and her watered it with her love.Now the small seed was long grown up as a tree.

Kanmani put Aayushi into sleep and walked out from the room.She looked up at Aarav who was engrossed in his mobile and heaved a sigh.She stood up from there and walked out of the room.

When she was about to leave,Aarav stopped her by holding her wrist.

Po indru neeyaga

She turned back and he pulled her closer.

Vaa naalai naamaga

He tugged her hair strands behind her earlobe and pulled her more closer by holding both her hands and looked into her eyes which made her turn red.His heart felt an enormous joy when she was red infront of him.

Unnai pakamalae
Onnum pesamalae
Onnaa seramalae
Yellam koothadudhae

He leaned in and kissed her one cheek which made her shut her eyes in reflection.She opened her eyes and looked into him and her eyes automatically closed when he kissed her other cheek.

La la la la... oh oh oh ...
Mmmmmm ..hare ra ra ra re..

He rested his forehead with her.She raised her eyebrows at him and he repeated the same.They both smiled and nodded their head together in 180⁰

Ulla la la la la...sellaa oh oh oh ..
Nenju mmmmmm ponnu hare ra ra re..

She pulled back slowly and removed his hold.
'Good night',she said.
'Good night',he said and she ran from there making him chuckle at her disappearing figure.

Po indru neeyaga.. neeyaga
Vaa naalai naamaaga.. namaaga

It was all happy days for them.The preparations for their wedding was going on.They did wanted a simple wedding,so they booked a resort and decided to arrange a mandap there.Very very close circle were invited.

They added more colours in eachother's life.The way they both gelled with eachother's family made them feel contented.Aayushi and Kanmani's bond became more stronger while the love between Aarav and Kanmani grew more.

Giggles sound all around the house as they were all playing hide and seek together.

They all settled in the respective places and Aarav joined Kanmani.
'Heyy..Naan olinjiruken..Vera edam ponga..',she said and he lifted her and made her stand on his feet.

'Ipdiye nillu',he said and she smiled and put her arms around her neck.

That proximity always created an havoc inside them and they both lost at eachother's eyes.

He leaned in inhaling her fragrance.His lips traced her jawline which made her shudder with his sudden action.

Thaniyavae irundhu
Verupppaagi pochu
Nee vandhadhalae
En sogam pochu

When his lips reached her chin,their hot breath collided together but all they felt was kulukulu inside them.

Perum moochu vitten
Soodaana moochu
Un vaasam pattu
Jaladhosam aachu

He loved her animated talks and listening to her daily was his favourite job to do.But when comes to their proximity,all her talks will be vanished.

Medhu medhuva nee pesum podhu
Sugamaa sugamaa naan ketkuren

He looked into her eyes and she looked at him for a few seconds.Without wasting seconds,she threw himself on her,and hugged him tightly as she could.

Ithu saara kaathu
Enn pakkam paathu
Idhamaga aanaalum
Oru saathu saathu..

He hugged her back with a content smile and they rested for a while.His arms around her waist and her arms around his neck.She standing on his toes,in eachother's embrace.All the sadness, lonliness vanished and all her worries flew away.What would they ask more at the moment?

La la la la... oh oh oh ...
Mmmmmm ..hare ra ra ra re..
Ulla la la la la...sellaa oh oh oh ..
Nenju mmmmmm ponnu hare ra ra re..

He saw her standing in the terrace and talking with Aayushi something.He walked towards them and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

Po indru neeyaga
Vaa naalai naamaga

She looked at him and raised her eyebrows and he just shooked his head sideways.When Aayushi saw her father,she ran to him and he lifted her in his arms while Kanmani snuggled into him more.A beautiful picture to be framed.

The family looked at them with content and manifested all the happiness for the cutest family right there.

Unnai pakamalae
Onnum pesamalae
Onnaa seramalae
Yellam koothadudhae
La la la...
Ulla vella nenju hare ra ra ra re

TO BE CONTINUED...

Really didn't have any idea about the outcome of this chapter 😅
Oru flow la type pannite, comment down your thoughts!❤️
-Minnie 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 10.4K 44
He was not afraid to fall in love; for him, meeting her was fate, becoming her known one was a choice, but falling in love with her was beyond his co...
281K 29.2K 67
The story of two separated hearts! What if a college romance moved away from eachother and came back after years? That's what exactly happened in Arj...
165K 17.7K 70
When you feel that you are alone and left out in this huge world, if someone holds your hand, assuring you that person would be with you forver, that...
291K 26K 60
From Strangers to Soulmates! What if two people had different reason for denying the same thing, MARRIAGE? That's what happened in Ashok & Nithya's l...