Aarav and Kanmani meets!

They stood just looking eachother.
'Ivana naan inga yedhir paakalayee....'Kanmani gulped.
'Ivalaa?Ayooo...indha dhadava yaarta maati vida poraalo?', Aarav thought still not moving his eyes from her.

'Kan..', before Aayushi could call her some dry leaves fell on her.
'Aiyoooo..',Aayushi ran closing her eyes which made her to dash on Kanmani.Kanmani lost her balance and fell forward on Aarav while he too lost his balance and both fell on the ground.

Aarav opened his eyes to find Kanmani above him.Her eyes were still closed and her hands were clutching his t shirt.Kanmani opened her eyes and looked into his brown orbs which was already looking at her.His arms were still around her waist,both of their eyes were locked.

'Aiyoo!Innum evlo neram dha paathute irupeenga rendu perum?',they both came to their senses hearing Aayushi and parted.

'Adhaanaa..Evlo neram dhan da paathukitu irupeenga?',Prakash and Rakshan arrived.
'Enna thambi idhuvum confidence apdidhana?', Prakash asked smirking while Aarav glared him.

'Dei adhu confidence illa da, coincidence!',Rakshan said making Kanmani laugh out loud.
'Deii deiii..Yen da girls munnadi asinga paduthura?',Prakash whispered to Rakshan.

'Aah...Adha vidu,Nee enga ma Inga?',Rakshan asked.
'Huh?Namma idhuku munnad meet pannirukoma anna?',Kanmani asked innocently.

'Yedhu?Meet pannirukumo va?',Prakash opened his mouth widely.
'Yen ma unaku yedhuvum nyabagam illa?', Prakash asked.
'Illaye...',she lied.

'Aii..The Purple Espresso?Andha maapilai?Apro ki...', before Prakash could finish Aarav pinched his arm,'Deii..'
'Enna da?', Prakash asked and Aarav eyed that Aayushi was there.

'Enna Ki?', Aayushi asked.
'Ah..bha..Adhana enna ki?',Kanmani asked making everyone gasp in shock.
'Ada ellarum inga irukeenga?Aarav?Kanmani?',Shakee ma came there.

'Ada naane unaku ivala introduce panni vekkanumnu nenache,Aarav,idhu Kanmani..RJ va irukaa..Kanmani idhu Aarav...Unaku pakkathu flat la dha kudi vandhurukaanga da..',Shakee ma said making both of their eyes go wide while Aayushi jumped in excitement clapping her hands.

'Shock ku mela shock ah iruke idhu...',Rakshan said.
'Apdiyaa ma..Pakkathu flat laye va?',Kanmani asked forcing a smile.
'Aama di..Idhu avaru ponnu Aayushi..',Shakee ma said it was another shock for Kanmani.It was an absolute Santoor Daddy moment for her.

'Cha oru ponnuku appa vaya namma boyfriend nu sonnom..',she mentally face palmed herself.
'Andha introduction lam venaam naanga already friends aayitom?Illa Kanmani?', Aayushi asked.
'Huh?...',her trance broke.
'Aama aama...',she replied.

'Paarah,appo naan dhan late oh...Seri seri, Neenga pesitu irunga,naan apdiye kelamburen..',soon Shakee ma moved.

'Paa!naan sonnella enaku kedacha pudhu friend..She is Kanmani',Aayushi said while Kanmani was in an awkward state.She was embarrassed thinking how awkward he must have felt,he is a married man and she did introduced him as her boyfriend.

'He..Hello!Kanmani..',Kanmani greeted.
'Hii! Aarav'he just smiled.
'Idhu enga mamas,Raksh mama,idhu noodles..Oops sorry Prakash mama..',Aayushi introduced.
'Nalla panra ma nee!', Prakash smirked.

'Hello Prakash na,hello Rakshan na..',Kanmani greeted.
They both smiled at the way she addressed them.Her word "Anna" shows that she truly meant it.

'En wife unnoda periya fan ma,Spotify la un podcast dha,fm la un show dhan..',Rakshan said.
'Thanks na,kandippa avangala naan meet pannanum..',Kanmani said.

'Seriii maapla,apro naanga apdiye kelamburom...Nee paathuko', Rakshan said and he nodded.
'Seri ma naanga kelamburom..Aayushi kutty byee...',they both left bidding bye to eachother.