Still into the Past?

'Ahhh...Ahhh...Aarav mudila...',Kanmani was screaming in pain while Aarav was holding her hand and running to the hospital's stretcher's speed.She could see his tears were flowing down his cheeks.
'Onnum illa ma..Onnum illa..',Aarav said and soon she left Aarav's hand when she was made to enter the labour ward.

'Aarav..Aarav enga?',she managed to ask.
'Congratulations Kanmani,Its a baby boy..',she heard someone saying but all she could see was Aarav standing near her with the new born baby in one hand and Aayushi was standing next to him holding his t shirt.

'Namma papa..',he said and kissed Kanmani's top of the head as a lone tear escaped his eyes.
'Ammaa thambi cute ah azhaga irukaan..',Aayushi said and Kanmani smiled at her.

'Ammaa ta vaa..', Kanmani called her widening both her arms and Aayushi ran to her.
Kanmani placed a kiss on Aayushi's cheek and Aarav wrapped his arm around them.

'Kanmani!!!Kanmanii!!!',she woke up with a bang and realised everything was a mere dream.
'Sheii..Enna ipdi oru kanavu...',she sighed.The way Aarav held her hand,he kissed her forehead,the last family picture everything was running infront of her lively.

'Kanmani unaku office ku late aagudhu paaru...',she heard Meera's voice outside her room.
'Haa endhirichute annii!!Vandharen!!!',she replied and ran into the washroom to get ready for the day.

Kanmani got ready and saw her brother making dosas and Meera was standing near admiring him.
'Cha oru single ah irundhutu ennalam paaka vendiyadha iruku..', Kanmani mentally sighed and cleared her throat gaining their attention.

'Deii Anna!Dosa kedaikuma kedaikaadha?', Kanmani asked settling herself on the dining table.
'Iru maa..Unakku enna venum?Onion dosa ya?Carrot dosa ya?muttai dosa ya?',Karthi asked.

'Normal dosaye karukkaama kudu podhum..',she said and Meera laughed loudly.
'Indha insult gal onnum pudhusilla...',Karthi sighed as he continued to make dosas.

Kanmani ate it in all hurry and bidded bye to them.
She was in the lift, thinking about the dream she had.

'Enna ipdi oru kanavu vandhurku?Adhukku enna artham?Oru vela namma kolappathula Aarav pathiye yosichutu irundha naalaya?Illa daily anna anni ya paathu paathu namma mind la register aagi vera form la Kanava vandhurukaa?Onnume puriyalaye..',she deeply sighed.

'Oii..',she jerked out from her thoughts when she felt a pat on her shoulder.
'Heyy..',she turned the direction to find Aarav.
'Enna ma thannandhaniya enamo yosichutu iruka?',he asked.

'Bha dha bha ah adhu..',her tongue rolled making him chuckle.
'Bha dha bha?Enna?',he asked.
'Adh...Adhu..Haa show!Adhuku dha prepare pannitu irundhe..',she samalichufied and he nodded.

'Aama enna indha nerathula neenga lift la?',she asked.
'Illa ma, bread packet gaali adhaan vaanga poren.. Aayushi bread omelette ketaa..',he said.
'Ohh..seri seri..', she nodded.

'Seri namma aprom meet panlam byeee...',Kanmani ran from there without waiting for his reply.
'Enna iva ivlo fast ah odra? Office ku late aachu pola',he shrugged and walked from there.

Its been two months since they started their play.Karthi and Meera has left to Meera's mother's house and visited Kanmani during the weekends.Both Aarav and Kanmani played their role perfectly which made everyone not to doubt them.At the same time Kanmani could not get ride of the confusion she had.

On the day when she spoke with her mother,she didn't know where the words came from but she didn't feel like she was lying.But what's the reason behind the emotion she had that time?She found no answer for the past sixty days but she enjoyed every moment with him.