His Decision?

'A Very Good morning makkale..Naan dhan unga RJ Kanmani,Neenga ketutu irukuradhu Radio city FM 91.1 Kadhal Morning...

Vazhkai na sila adigal vizha than seiyum,Sandai la kizhiyaadha satti enga irukunu nu namma thalaivar solra maadhiri adigalum,prechanaigalum illaadha vazhkaiye illa.. Ungaluku vara prechanai gala neenga yepdi tackle panni veliya vareenga ndradhu unga kaila dha iruku!Be strong and block down your problems to make yourself more stronger!!

Idhe maadhiri neenga neraya content kekanuma?then please do follow Kanmani talks on Instagram apdindra or ad oda iniku show ah start panirlam..Oru super brisky aana morning song oda...

'Let me sing a kutty story...'

'Okayy..Namma last caller ku vandhutom..Hello yaaru pesureenga?',Kanmani asked.
'Hii Kanmani,Naa Arun pesuren..',the opposite person replied.
'Hello Arun yepdi irukeenga?', Kanmani asked.
'Fine Kanmani,Neenga yepdi irukeenga?',he asked back.

'Fine thank you Arun,unga kelviya neenga kekalam..', Kanmani said.
'Kelvi onnu illa..Just neenga life la kathukita edhavadhu oru vishayatha free advice ah sollunga..',Arun said and Kanmani smiled softly.

'Life la yaarukum poi kaana example ah irukura situation ah uruvaakikaadheenga..'

Aarav felt a sudden pinch in his heart when he heard her.He was listening to her talks in the fm in his car.He sighed heavily and switched off it when he reached the cafe.He saw Prakash and Rakshan has already arrived.Aarav didn't talk with him,he directly left to the kitchen.

'Po da pesu..',Prakash eyed to Rakshan.
'Ah..Naana?Nee po..',Rakshan said.
'Yethana naaliku naane adi vaanguradhu poi vaangu da poda..',Prakash said settling himself on the cash counter.

'Aarav..',Rakshan entered the kitchen.
'Yen da?Ipdi irukuradhu naala yaaruku da nalladhu? Avalukaa illa unakaa?',Rakshan asked and Aarav looked at him.
'Raksha..En manasula enna odeetu irukundradha.. Enaku solla therila da..Adhu ungaluku puriyumaanum therila aana..Please macha idha pathi pesa venaam..',Aarav said and Rakshan nodded in understanding.

He didn't want to pester his friend by thrusting his own opinion.Even though he and Prakash was his bestfriend,no one knows Aarav's heart than Aarav himself.He was already hurt and at the same time Kanmani is also hurt.He just patted his shoulder and left from there leaving everything in Kadavul's hands.

'Ayoo anga paaru coins vidra Kanmanii...Pudi pudii..', Aayushi commented Kanmani as they both were playing Temple run in the mobile.
'Iru andha side ponaa vizhundhuruvom...',Kanmani tilted the phone right side to grab the coins in a narrow way, but the character slipped and fell down.

'Achachooo..'Kanmani pouted and Aayushi giggled.
'Ippo ennoda turn!',Aayushi grabbed the mobile and they both turned hearing Aarav's voice,'Kutty ma'

Aarav's gaze didn't move to her while her gaze was fixed on him.
'Vaa pa Aarav..',Shakee ma welcomed him.
'Amma na Aayushi ya cafe ku kootitu poren..',Aarav said and Kanmani's face fell which didn't went unnoticed by Shakee ma.

'Appaa....Please...Naan Kanmani kooda irukeneee...', Aayushi whined.
'Aama pa ava irukatume..',Shakee ma said.
'Illa ma naan kootitu poren..Aayushi nee vaa..',Aarav called her again and she looked at Kanmani.

'Poitu vaa..',Kanmani said and Aayushi nodded before jumping down from Kanmani's lap.
'Byee Kanmanii..',Aayushi kissed her cheek and ran away to Aarav bidding bye to both Shakee ma and Kanmani.

Aarav's eyes met Kanmani's and there was a turmoil of emotions in both of their eyes.Kanmani quickly averted her gaze which indicated that she was hurt.He just left from there with Aayushi while Kanmani's gaze was fixed on their way.She heaved a sigh looking at the disappearing figure.