Cross Paths | JENSOO & CHAELI...

By Xela_08

What will happen if a kind and hardworking girl , the Prince of school ,the Famous girl , and the Bully cross... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : Start of Senior Year
Chapter 2 : New Student , New encounter
Chapter 3 : Same old same old
Chapter 4 : Here comes Trouble
Chapter 5 : Different Feelings
Chapter 6 : New challenges
Chapter 7 : Sudden Changes
Chapter 8 : You make my heart flutter
Chapter 9 : Lets stay like this forever
Chapter 10 : Awkward encounters
Chapter 11 : Dreams
Chapter 12 : The Accident
Chapter 13 : The Stroll
Chapter 14 : The Hair Make Over
Chapter 15: Theme Park Pt.1
Chapter 16 : Theme Park Pt.2
Chapter 17: First step
Chapter 19 : Foundation Day Pt.2
Chapter 20 : Foundation Day Pt.3
JISOO ❤️
Chapter 21 : Get together
Chapter 22 : Secrets
Chapter 23 : Turning point
Chapter 24 : Lies behind those smiles
Chapter 25 : To my youth
Chapter 26 : Aftermath
Chapter 27 : The Bully
Chapter 28 : The Past Pt.1

Chapter 18 : Foundation Day Pt.1

293 20 0
By Xela_08

It's 6 o'clock in the morning when the student council members arrive at school. They started to check the rooms, the gym and the booths, making sure everything was all set up for the event later.

"Everything is all set here. We just need to wait for the students and the guest speaker for later." Taeyeon proudly started as she looked around the gym.

"I'm so excited we worked hard for this unnie!!" Karina joyfully replied as she walked to Taeyeon.

"All our hard work will be paid for once the event starts." One of the student council members added.

"Its almost an hour since we arrived here. You guys can relax now. We just need to monitor the students later." Taeyeon replied.

"I'll check the booths outside and make sure everything is all set," Kyungsoo excitedly said as he walked outside the gym.

The students started to arrive and started checking their booths, making sure everything was set.

Kyungsoo is happily roaming and checking the other students, arranging the booths for the foundation day.

"Hi Kyungsoo sunbae!" One of the students greeted him.

"Hello, is your booth all set?" Kyungsoo replied, smiling.

"Yes, everything is all good here. We're just waiting for the event to start." The student replied cheerfully.

Kyungsoo nodded his head. "Good, I'll check the other booths then." He said and walked to the other booths in the school. He found Jisoo talking to the other students while setting up the booths.

"Jisoo!" Kyungsoo excitedly hugged Jisoo.

Jisoo looked at Kyungsoo, who looked like a happy kid.

"Hey, you look so excited. Are you ready for later?" Jisoo asked him curiously.

"I am! I practiced all day yesterday for this!" He said proudly with a big smile on his face.

Jisoo smiled brightly at Kyungsoo's response. "I'm sure you'll do well later." He added, tapping his back.

"Of course I will." Kyungsoo replied.

It's almost 8 o'clock and the students start to gather inside the gym to officially start the foundation day.

The principal started giving the speech. All of the students and teachers focused and listened carefully to him. The student council members are silently watching the principal as they monitor the gym.

Kyungsoo kept on looking in So Hyun's direction as he walked to Karina's side.

Jisoo is glancing at where Chaeyoung is sitting with her classmates. Chaeyoung noticed Jisoo and smiled cutely at him. On the other hand, Somi , Sana and Jennie were sitting beside each other.

The principal finished his speech and the students started chit chatting while the other teachers started calling the students who would perform on the stage.

After an hour, the program ends and the students leave the gym excited to go outside and check the booths outside the school grounds. Others go to their respective rooms , the others go to the cafeteria. Tayeon and the other student council are still strictly monitoring the place.

"There, let's try the marriage booth!" said by one of the students as she grabbed her boyfriend's hand at the booth."

Sana , Somi and Jennie went inside their room after the program. Sana and Jennie were still awkward with each other because of what happened the other day. While Chaeyoung and Hyeri started roaming around the school ground checking the different booths with Leon following them behind.

The cooking club is busy accepting students from their booth to try their pasty/cookie making. Chaeyoung tugged Hyeri as they walked to the booth. Leon was still following them.

"We want to sign up for pastry making too." Chaeyoung said to the student in charge of the cooking booth.

"You and your friend? Please sign up here." The girl said, giving the forms, smiling at them.

"Yes, the two of us," Chaeyoung replied. "Make it three." Leon added shyly as he glanced at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung looked at him questionably."You want to make cookies too?"

Leon looks away then murmurs. "Yeah, I want to do it too."

Chaeyoung coughs lightly and looks back at the girl who's waiting for them. "It will be the three of us."

"Very well, here please fill this up." The girl replied, giving another form to them.

"Thank you."

The students who signed up started falling in line, then sat on the table and chairs nearby the booth to start the process of baking cookies and the other pastry products. The leader of the Cooking club started teaching them how to mix the ingredients to create cookie dough first and how to design or decorate it. After a few minutes, she had already mixed all the ingredients and started molding the cookies, placing them on the tray and decorating them, then placing them inside the oven. The three of them were intensely watching how the girl created the cookie like a pro. After some time, the smell of the freshly baked cookies flooded the air. All of them were amazed and started tasting the cookie.

Chaeyoung's eyes widened with her first bite. "This is so good!" She said, looking at Hyeri and Leon with a big smile on her face. "Mmmm. Woah!" This tastes like the cookie that my mother bought at our favorite bake shop." Hyeri added approvingly.

"Chaeyoung, you look so pretty when you smile and look so happy."

Leon can't help but smile while looking at Chaeyoung's reaction as she eats the cookie. "Hey, aren't you going to eat that? quit staring at her like a psycho." Hyeri nudges Leon, who's busy staring at Chaeyoung as she enjoys her food.

Leon's thoughts were interrupted by Hyeri, who was now looking at him disapprovingly. "Mind your own business!" Leon retorted and started eating the cookie. Chaeyoung looks at them confused about what they're talking about.

The members of the cooking booth started giving them the materials to create their own cookies. All of the students who signed up are excited. The three of them started mixing their dough and after a while they started shaping / molding the dough into different shapes they wanted to and started decorating it.

Hyeri sadly sighed as she looked at her cookie dough, looking like a moist poo. "What happened? I clearly followed the instructions. Why does it look like that?"

"What the hell is that?!"

Leon saw her cookies and laughed sarcastically as he went past her. "Mind your own business!!" Hyeri blurted out and angrily walked towards him to look at his cookies.

"Look at your coo -

Hyeri stops when she notices Leon's cookie looks so perfect like the cookies they ate earlier. "Where did you steal that?!" She yelled, pissing Leon off.

Leon stuck his tongue out at her . "I can't believe you don't know how to make a simple cookie, Hyeri, yours look so disgusting and so inedible to eat." Leon replied to her mockingly.

Hyeri went to Chaeyoung, then checked her cookies. "Your cookie looks fine as well. Mine looks like a disaster. What happened?" She murmured, then went back to her place.

They started baking the cookies one by one. "Here, this is your stab for the cookies. You can go back later to get it once it is baked." The girl said , while taking their molded cookies.

"Please make sure that I get the cookies that I mix and mold. I don't want to get a cookie that looks like a poo." Leon said loudly, making the other students around them laugh so hard, looking at the moist cookie dough placed on the table.

"Oh don't worry, there is a name for every tray. That won't happen, you will get the one that you made." The girl replied.

Leon nodded his head, satisfied with the answer of the girl, then looked at Hyeri with a silly grin. Hyeri's upper lip twitched with annoyance at him and stormed out dragging Chaeyoung who was hiding her laugh from her.

-

It's almost lunch time when the students started gathering on the school ground and the canteen to buy food. Karina is holding So Hyun's hand tightly as they walk towards the big tree inside the school near the canteen. So Hyun is looking nervously at Karina, who looks so excited as they walk hand by hand.

"Where are we going? Why are there so many people in there?" She asked curiously, looking at Karina. "You'll see soon, come quick!" Karina replied happily.

They arrived at the big cherry blossom tree full of decorations. She saw the little cute heart-shaped papers lying on the floor designed towards the tree with the beautiful and romantic design embracing the trunk of the big tree together with the colorful lights. So Hyun's jaw almost dropped admiring the beautiful place as they walked closer. She saw the other student council members standing and looking at them smiling as they walked slowly.

So Hyun stopped walking then held Karina's hand tightly. "What's going on here?" She asked nervously. Karina looked at her then smiled. "You will see soon, trust me." She gave So Hyun a reassuring smile then pat the back of her nervous and curious classmate.

They are welcomed by Jisoo's sweet and kind smile.

"Oppa, we're here." Karina said excitedly as she looked at So Hyun, who was still confused about what was happening.

So Hyun smiled at Jisoo shyly. "Have you eaten lunch?" Jisoo asked, still smiling at her.

She nods her head shyly, not breaking her gaze at Jisoo. "Oppa, why arent you asking me? I haven't eaten yet!" Karina said, acting hurt, then laughed afterwards.

Jisoo and So Hyun started laughing as well.

"Is this part of the student council's booth?" So Hyun asked them innocently.

Jisoo looked at his side and nodded his head, signaling the student about something.

The sound started playing loud enough to get the attention of the people around the area. So Hyun looks at them, still unaware of what is happening.

Jisoo and Karina smiled at her then slowly moved backwards, revealing the guy behind holding a microphone smiling back at her nervously. So Hyun's face didn't know how to react, seeing Kyungsoo holding a microphone. He coughs lightly, looks at his friends and starts singing.

I see you driving your car down to school 🎶

Your lips are so fine
And you're looking so cool 🎶

Kyungsoo is slowly walking towards So Hyun as he points his index finger to his chest as he sings the next line.

I know you've noticed me too
And if I'll be honest with you now 🎶

Maybe I'm thinking maybe.. 🎶

So Hyun is now smiling while watching him with admiration in her eyes.

If you need a lover
Let me know and let me in. 🎶

I could treat you better
Steal you roses every day 🎶

I might not have a fancy car
But I fancy you 🎶

So gimme a chance
If you need a lover baby 🎶

Sana, Somi , and Jennie were about to go to the canteen when they saw a lot of students gathering and cheering near the big tree. "What's going on there? " Somi asked as she peeked and dragged the two towards the tree.

"I wish I was her," one of the students said who was watching them.

"Kyungsoo sunbae daebak!!" the other student said.

"Someone is singing in there." Sana added, making them more curious about what was happening.

"Woah is this really happening? This is so sweet!" Hyeri said, clinging hard to Chaeyoung as she watched Kyungsoo sing in front of So Hyun. Chaeyoung is smiling while watching and Leon is watching silently.

Sana and her friends finally get a good spot where they can see what's happening. Somi gaped and placed both of her hands to her mouth as she saw what was going on, while the students were cheering loudly.

Jennie looked around the crowd then clicked her tongue. "So this is a love confession?" Jennie looked at her friends annoyed. "Why do they have to act like that," She said, unimpressed with what she was watching.

They look at me
When I'm looking at you 🎶

Jennie was still scanning the crowd when she noticed a certain someone watching Kyungsoo sing proudly that made her heart skip a beat. She was staring intensely at him, which made her distracted about what was happening around her.

I don't give a damn
Cause it's all I can do 🎶

Please don't go breaking my heart
Tell me you're aching for me now 🎶

Baby baby 🎶

Jennie is still staring and admiring Jisoo from afar while everybody is busy watching Kyungsoo serenade So Hyun. Her little fantasy stopped when she noticed a pair of black orbs who were proudly watching Kyungsoo is now directly looking at her.

If you need a lover
Let me know and let me in 🎶

I could treat you better
Steal you roses every day 🎶

Jennie blinked her eyes and flinched when she saw that Jisoo was really looking at her now. She hurriedly hides behind Sana, then pretends to watch Kyungsoo and So-hyun.

I might not have a fancy car
But I fancy you 🎶

So gimme a chance
If you need a lover baby 🎶

Kyungsoo's singing makes the other students admire him. They didn't know he had a powerful and beautiful voice. He sings the next line melodically and emotionally, making the students love his singing more.

Any flowers ain't your pain
I got so much love to give you babe 🎶

As long as you feel the same way
You know we can do 🎶

Whatever you want
You just need to either 🎶

Let me come inside
Or leave me standing in the rain 🎶

Kyungsoo kneels down and holds So Hyuns hand while singing, making the crowd cheer more. So Hyun can't hide her smile now, enjoying Kyungsoo's performance.

If you need a lover
Let me know and let me in 🎶

I could treat you better
Steal you roses every day 🎶

I might not have a fancy car
But I fancy you 🎶

After saying the "I fancy you line", Kyungsoo pointed and winked at So Hyun, making the students go wild again.

So gimme a chance
If you need a lover baby 🎶

The students cheered and clapped their hands after the song ended. Kyungsoo bows then gets the heart-shaped bouquet of roses from Jisoo, then walks to So Hyun who is still looking at her, still processing everything. He was still catching his breath when he started talking.

"So Hyun shi, I know you're surprised at all of what's happening right now. I have wanted to ask you this for a long time. You always make my day complete. I want to build a lot of memories with you." Kyungsoo looked at her nervously, still stuttering. "So Hyun shi will you be my girlfriend?" Kyungsoo bowed his head then offered the bouquet of roses to So Hyun.

So Hyun looked around her and she saw Karina smiling at her sweetly.

"SAY YES!!" One of the students shouted.

The students started cheering and clapping now. "SAY YES!!!!"

She looks around again and sees the other students who look jealous, admiring what they're seeing, smiling and cheering at them. She looked at Kyungsoo who was still looking down, offering the bouquet, waiting for her answer.

She stepped forward, then whispered, " Oppa, you don't have to bow, look at me." She slowly took the flowers and when their eyes met she nodded her head shyly. "I like you too, oppa."

Kyungsoo's nervous face lit up with her answer. Kyungsoo hugged So Hyun tightly as he jumped like a little kid.

The crowd screamed like they had won a lottery while congratulating the two.

"Congrats!!"

"That's so sweet!!"

The crowd congratulated the new couple and their friends started to circle around them with a big smile on their faces. Karina ran and embraced her friend tightly. "Yah! Just because you're oppa's girlfriend now doesn't mean that we cant eat together on lunch time, huh?!" Karina sulks as she looks at her friend."

So Hyun laughs, then embraces her back reassuringly. "We will still eat together, that wont change, if Kyungsoo oppa wants to eat with us he can join us." Karina smiled then starts hugging her again.

Kyungsoo looked around, then when he saw Jisoo he ran and hugged him like a little kid. "Jisoo!! Did you hear that? I'm his boyfriend now!!" Kyungsoo happily boasts as he hugs Jisoo like a kid.

Jisoo hugged Kyungsoo back, then pats his head like his little brother. "I know congrats!"

"It's all thanks to you!" Kyungsoo replied happily, still hugging Jisoo. "I hope you will stop bugging me now." He replied, teasing Kyungsoo.

"No way! I wont leave you no matter what, I will still bug you even if you don't want me. Were friends forever!" Kyungsoo shouted as he went back to So Hyun and the others.

Leon is looking sadly at Jisoo and Kyungsoo with guilt in his eyes.

"I hope all the boys are sweet like Kyungsoo," Hyeri said, as they walked to the canteen after watching Kyunsoo. "Don't you think it's embarrassing?" Chaeyoung asked.

Hyeri shakes her head then looks at her. "No! that's an experience that you wont forget."

"Mmmm, maybe." Chaeyoung replied as her eyes wandered, looking for Leon, who disappeared like a bubble.

To be continued ..

W/N: Hello!! It's been a while since I last updated this story. I'm sorry I'm really busy, but I'm trying to write whenever I'm available and when I feel like writing lol. I hope y'all like this chapter!! More Jenssoo and Chaelisa interactions soon. I wanted to update this story before the year ends, part 2 of foundation day will be posted soon. Stay tuned!!

Happy Holidays guys!! ❤️🖤💓

Advanced Merry Christmas and Happy New year!! 🎄🎁🎊🥂🎉❤️

Trivia: If you guys don't know, D.O. (Kyungsoo) and Kim So Hyun has a movie called unforgettable 2. This story is just so good! If you want to cry, watch it lol!! 😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 88 20
Your love alarm will ring and alert you if you're heart find someone and make you fall in love to it. In which the three sisters fall in love into di...
575K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
74.2K 2.7K 46
"promises are meant to be broken"
27.2K 778 5
[COMPLETED] Lisa is in a happy relationship with Jennie but gets bad butterflies everytime she hangs out with her bestfriend Rosie that she recently...