A Chance To Make Things Right...

By Mavaezz_taetae

(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "... More

Part : 1
Part : 2
Part : 3
Part : 4
Part : 5
Part : 6
part : 7
Part : 8
Part : 9
Part : 10
Part : 11
Part : 12
Part : 13
Part : 14
Part : 15
Part : 16
Part : 17
Part : 18
Part : 19
Part : 20
Part : 21
🔸Important 🔸
Part : 22
Part : 23
💓
Part : 24
Part : 25
Part : 26
Part : 27
Part : 28(🔞)
Part : 29
Part : 30
Part : 31
Part : 32
Part : 34
Part : 35
Part : 36
Part : 37💗
Part : 38
Part : 39
Part : 40
Part : 41🔞
Part : 42
Part : 43
Part : 44
⁉️
Part : 45
Part : 46🔞
Answers of QNA
Part : 47
Part : 48
Part : 49💗
Part : 50
Part : 51
Part : 52 💗THE END

Part : 33

4.8K 326 73
By Mavaezz_taetae

A/N: Thank you guys for 7k reads 💕💕

---------------------------

The Pretty boy groaned in uncomfortness, he   woke up in a white surrounding again. The walls, the ceilings, the curtains, the bed and the gown. It was all white. Of course he knew where he was

It was like a second house for him.

But this time, there was nobody sitting beside the bed and no wedding card.

There was an IV needle attached to his arm and a bandage wrapped around his head. His head pains, but he feels a bit better than what he was feeling. He had already pressed the red button and he was waiting for somebody to walk in.

Minutes later, the same doctor who had treated him the last time entered, holding a notepad.

“Good evening, mr jeon. Surprised to see you here again.” Jungkook sat straight up and winced in pain.

Dammit. What was wrong with him?

The pretty boy  cleared his  throat. “W-Where’s Chang wook?”

“Doctor ji had an emergency.” He Said nonchalantly.

“How are you feeling today, Mr jeon?”

“I have a throbbing pain in my head.”

“Okay. You fainted on the street, you were running with a high fever. You had hit your head pretty nicely, so that would explain your pain.” The pretty bot nodded his head in understanding. “Your body is deficient of necessary nutrients and it’s not good for both of you so I would suggest you to start taking in some nutrients.”his face fell. “I am prescribing you prenatal vitamins and a few other medicines which will help you a lot. Try avoiding stress. I would also suggest you to be at full rest for the first trimester and then we’ll see things. Any questions?”

“What do you mean by both of us? There’s only me.”
“You’re pregnant, Mr jeon” The Doctor said. “Fifteen days to be exact.”

Jungkook’s remained impassive. He felt absolutely nothing. After a few seconds, he sighed irritably.

“You know, doctor,” he saw the name tag, “kai, I want an answer which is realistic and possible. I am in no mood for any impossible answers.”

“I am very sure of my reports, Mr Jeon You are pregnant.” Doc kai emphasized on the words ‘sure’ and ‘pregnant’.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. He didn’t  want to waste his time listening to these nonsensical Things.

“No. I know, I am not.”

“Fine. When was the last time you had your cycle?” doc kai asked looking at the notepad.

The pretty boy shrugged. “Maybe two years ago?” he questioned himself dumbly. Kai's head shots up and he gave the pretty boy a stink eye.

The pretty boy stretched his hair. Ugh! Why is he so interested in my cycles?! They are personal and I don’t remember.

“Have you been having any nausea lately? Tiredness? Cravings?”

“Nausea.” jungkook mumble. “But they were happening because I didn’t get enough sleep at night.”

Kai gave him another stink eye. “Really?”

“I don’t know.” The pretty boy said truthfully and he smirked. “You’re the doctor, you tell me”  jungkook snapped getting irritated by the look kai was giving him.

“And I am telling you. You are fifteen days pregnant.”

Jungkook didn’t believe a single word this white coat man was saying.

“Doctor Kai, have you seen my previous reports?” He nodded. “Then you must have also seen a certain report which explains my denial.” He nodded again. “Then? Stop saying things which are not possible and tell me a practical answer.”

“I am saying the truth, Mr jeon. I checked it myself. You are pregnant.”

The pretty boy’s lips quivered and he bit it, suddenly feeling nervous. “H-How?”

“You know, when two persons Come together to “

“Not that you dimwit!”

“Oh sorry. Time, Mr Jeon Time heals all wounds.”

“The glass shard had pierced in your uterus and it does say that it was surgically removed, destroying the foetus and leaving a small scratch, but it’s gone now.” The doctor explained

Jungkook  didn’t want to hear anything anymore. There was no way he could be pregnant. Not again though.

The accident took everything away from him. It took away his life and the ability to bring life. The glass had pierced through his body, it didn’t touch his baby, but it had killed it and it also did enough damage to his system.

Like it was only a one time thing. Getting pregnant. It was a one time thing in his life and he didn’t even get to experience it.

Nobody knew about this though. Not even his parents.

“I don’t believe this.” his voice was void of any emotion. Doc kai shook his head. “It is the truth, Mr jeon If you would have come here. Six or seven months ago, the chances Of survival would have been very Minimum.”

There’ was only one solution to this uncalled situation.

“Doctor kai can you run some more Tests?”
_____

Five hours later, the pretty boy was holding all the reports of his tests and going through each and every letter of it.

“Doctor kai, have you informed my Father about this?”

“No, we respect our patients privacy.”

Jungkook nodded his head. “Good. He shouldn’t know about this or else I’ll sue you for violation of privacy.”

Kai gulped “O-okay.”

After reading the reports for the seventh time, jungkook got up from the chair, thanked the doctor for his patience and went back to his house.

But for the first time, he was not going back to his house alone.

He took a shower to remove that hospital stench from his body. A nice long, warm shower, but the water had turned cold and he hadn’t even scrubbed his body because he was simply standing in the shower.
His throat started clenching and he screamed, but no voice came out of his mouth. Tears spilled from his eyes. He covered his mouth with one hand and reached for the shower gel with his other hand but it slipped.

He slipped the gel.

Why did it slip? First his dreams, then haein and now the shower gel.

He wanted to get clean. Clean of everything. Clean from m his life, but the guy six feet below the earth doesn’t let  him. Jungkook left everything behind and moved here yet he couldn’t do it.

He turned off the shower and went straight to his closet. He wore his nightshirt and suddenly his eyes went to the mirror. Like his legs had their own mind, he found himself standing in front of the mirror.

Time heals all wounds.

His whole body trembled in a strange feeling as his hands slowly lifted up his shirt, revealing his flat belly and his scar.

He was pregnant.

His fingers traced the scar on his abdomen and slowly reached to h his flat stomach. His cheeks looked flushed and his eyes were bloodshot, but were staring right back to him with a strange emotion. He could hear his heart beating. Wildly in his body and it skipped a beat when his fingers gave a small stroke to his flat stomach.

“I’m pregnant.” He mouthed.

“I’m pregnant.”

“I” he gulped. Say it! Say it out loud! Say it now!

“I am pregnant.” He heard himself saying this. His heart was already pounding very hard and something was jumping to go up.

“I. Am. Pregnant.” That strange emotion took over his mind and his lips stretched, showing him his own teeth.

He covered his mouth in shock and took a step back. His eyes widened in disbelief. What did he just do?!

He was breathing very loudly and took a very slow step towards the mirror when he realised that he had to see it so that he could believe it.

He choked on his sob when he saw his own reflection smiling at him. He hadn’t seen himself smile in a long time. Tears were falling on his face but they weren’t tears of sorrow or pain.

Is this how it feels like? To cry in happiness? To feel that tingling sensation in your body and your facial muscles stretched to its fullest?

Was he really Happy?

His hands touched his stomach and more tears were falling on his face. His lips quivered.

“M-My baby...” he cried. “My baby is here! Mommy missed you so, so much. I’m so sorry, so sorry for everything. I love you so much. You hear me? Mommy loves you so much and I-I promise to take very good care of you. I promise. Just s-stay with me. You know, dadd-OH MY GOD Taehyung!”

He stared at his reflection in disbelief. Jesus Christ, what had he done?

Haein wasn’t the father of his child. He hadn’t come back like his baby. He won’t be coming back.

Holy fucking shit. That idiotic, shirtless jerkhead who writes his name on chairs to prove that it’s his and bakes ridiculously good cookies was the father.

Taehyung was the father. He was the father of his child.

Oh  God. That did not just happen.

This was the exact same thing he thought when he woke up next to the elder that morning. At first, he was confused and. Surprisingly very peaceful then all hell was unleashed inside of him.

Of course he knew that taehyung didn’t use a protection, but it wasn’t a bother to him because he knew that there wouldn’t be any consequences.

Did the Taehyung realize later that he wasn’t using Any or did he not want to use any? Did He know what he had done?

The pretty boy’s hands went around his stomach and covered it in a very protective manner. His child could never be a mistake. It was the most beautiful gift he had got in a long time now.

What about haein?

His face fell. His eyes dropped down to his ring then to his stomach. Slowly, his eyes were brimming up with tears of frustration.

He loves him, but he couldn’t  do this. Haein has always been there for him yet here he was, grinning like a fool with someone else’s child in him. It wasn’t fair . Of course haein always wanted what’s best for the Pretty boy and his happiness but this was his happiness.

Harin was his past, present and future. He still is, but now there was another part added in the pretty boy's life who was his present and his uncertain future.

The doctor had clearly said to avoid stress as much as possible so that’s what he was going to do now. He was not going to think about anybody else, whether living or dead. His first and only priority now was to get all the possible and impossible needs for him and his baby.

He saw his face slowly turning into full of determination.

He will love his baby to the moon and back because  now his baby was his life .

He have to avoid all sorts of stress and negativity now. It was going to be very, very tough for him but he has to do it.

And he knew the exact place where he should start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 9.1K 70
" You can love anyone and sleep around even after our wedding, I don't care. Just don't expect either thing from me, TILL DEATH DO US APART ! " Even...
817K 35.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
423K 21.3K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
310K 9.3K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...