Bizarre Stars (OC/reader x jo...

By Jotaro-_Kujo

Kinda Short paragraphs (sometimes) I don't own any of the characters except my oc and stand Started - at the... More

NOTEEEE
Prologue
☆ Where are we going? ☆
☆ Well, lets go then. ☆
☆ Do you mind if I take one? ☆
☆ Akira! are you alright? ☆
☆ It's a nice night, hm? ☆
☆ Who the hell is ZIO?☆
☆ Polnareff's a dumbass ☆
☆ Let's go for dinner, my treat. ☆
☆ Cannonball! ☆
☆ Anyone want to play blackjack? ☆
☆ Just call me Jotaro. ☆
☆ I made a bad choice, didn't I? ☆
☆ I have a favor to ask. ☆
☆ What's wrong, Polnareff? ☆
☆ Get off of me! ☆
☆ I see my old partner in you, ☆
☆ You don't have to be so harsh. ☆
☆ Do you like sumo? ☆
☆ It's 100% wool, ☆
☆ As long as he's alive, he'll serve DIO, ☆
☆ That was too close... ☆
☆ Look! She's awake! ☆
☆ Don't give him what he wants. ☆
☆ You look like hell, ☆
☆ I can't make any promises, ☆
☆ Heh, worried? ☆
☆ Crashing again? ☆
☆ I like a guy who can cook, ☆
☆ I know why we're here. ☆
☆ We need to leave, ☆
☆ what choice do we have? ☆
☆ I'm not leaving no matter what. ☆
☆ Hey! It's a helicopter! ☆
☆ What's the problem? ☆
☆ It got Kakyoin! ☆
☆ Akira? Where am I? ☆
☆ Have you seen yourself? ☆
☆ it's just a sword. ☆
☆ Is something wrong? ☆
☆ Lucky guess, ☆
☆ I'll show you!!! ☆
☆ Let's finish this once and for all. ☆
☆ It-its her. ☆
☆ Is my little princess awake? ☆
☆ it was just a nightmare ☆
☆ stop it you little devil! ☆
☆ if anything happens to my daughter I will decapitate everyone's heads!! ☆
☆ what's your friend's name? ☆
☆ are you still sleepy? ☆
☆ they are really pretty ☆
☆ what are you smiling at? ☆
☆ but who'll protect you? ☆
☆ thank you my little princess ☆
☆ I did it!! ☆
☆ Bloody hell, ☆
☆ are you tired? ☆
☆ WHAT?!? ☆
Note

☆ I need a favor, Akira. ☆

102 3 0
By Jotaro-_Kujo

-

After eventually going back to your room and sleeping, you awoke to a loud knock on your door. "Yare yare daze" you say under your breath. Getting up and opening it, you find Mr. Joestar on the other side.

Standing outside it Mr. Joestar.

"Mr. Joestar, what do you need? It's the ass crack of dawn." You say while rubbing your eyes.

"I need a favor, Akira." He responds.

"Okay, what is it?"

"I need you to accompany Jotaro to school."

Hesitant to respond, you ask, "Why?"

"Since we're all congregated here now, there's a chance one of DIO's men could've been sent here to watch what we do. He still doesn't fully understand his stand, and I don't want him to be alone and get attacked."

"Ok, what am I supposed to do all day?"

"There's a library here, get dressed and go find a book to take."

"Alright"

"Thank you, Akira!" He flashed you a huge smile and gave a thumbs up before leaving. You kept your unemotional expression and huffed before getting dressed for the day. Then a major thought crossed your mind.

'I've never been to a school before'

-

After getting dressed and grabbing a book from the Kujo's library, you made your way to the dining area.

You entered silently and when you got there, you found Avdol and Mr. Joestar having breakfast already.

"Good morning, Akira" Avdol responded as you sat down next to him.

As you sat down, Mrs. Holly walked in with tea and coffee for everyone.

"Akira, you're here!" She smiled brightly as she gave you a cup of tea.

You mumbled a "Thanks."

She let out a giggle, then left the room again.

Jotaro came in shortly after you. He sat down and started eating, seemingly not acknowledging anyone.

Then, Mr. Joestar cleared his throat, which brought the rest of your attention to him.

"Jotaro, Akira is accompanying you to school today."

A somewhat shocked look laid on his face, but he disguised it by his usual discontent persona.

"Why?"

Mr. Joestar prepared to speak but then you spoke for him,

"You still don't know what your stand can really do, and knowing DIO he probably is sending lackeys to stop us before our trip even starts. The reason I have to go is because I'm your age, if Avdol or Mr. Joestar went, they'd probably look like creeps."

He looked between you and his grandfather for a moment, and then gave his response.

"Alright, just be ready to go soon."

"I'm already ready," you said standing up, "I'll be outside"

You leave the room. Thinking about it, this was your first time in a school. Adding to that, this was the first time you may have to talk with people your age other than Jotaro. You pull out the carton of cigarettes, pulling one out. You light it before letting a sigh escape your lips, taking your first inhale of the stick.

Hearing footsteps behind you, you turn your head to see Jotaro.

"Ready to go?" Jotaro asks you.

"Mhm"

-

The two of you walked in almost total silence before you spoke up.

"Just in case there is a stand user at the school, I have a plan."

This got his attention, so at you and motioned you to continue.

"I'll be a distraction, you'll go in to take major blows. From what I gathered when your stand fought mine in prison and from what you said then too, strength and precision are your strong suits. If I use myself as a decoy to distract the enemy, you can land blows while they're dealing with me."

After some silence while he was digesting the information, he spoke,

"You're a dumbass. What happens if you injure yourself?"

"Just focus on the matter at hand."

As you say that, you hear some squeals coming from behind you. Turning around you see a bunch of school girls run up behind you, squealing Jotaro's name.

"Does this always happen?"

Sighing, he responds "Almost always."

Then, two girls run up and latch onto Jotaro, pushing you out of the way. Stumbling back, you grunt. Then, the girls start insulting each other. At this rate, you've had enough.

Walking over, you push the two girls apart and off of Jotaro.

Instead of having a fit and trying to tear the eyeballs from your skull, they almost looked flustered. Seemingly having all their attention, you winked at them, dropping the butt of your cigarette on the ground. They started making noise as you walked away, going back to fighting with each other. Going over to Jotaro, you motion him to continue.

After you're far enough ahead, he turns to you and says

"Thanks."

"It's no big deal, I would have beaten them to a bloody pulp if they went at it any longer."

-

As you approached the school, there was a staircase you had to walk down. As you started walking, you sensed a great deal of energy go past you.

"I sense a stand" You question quietly. Before you could warn Jotaro, it was too late. The stand cut his leg and he began to fall down the stairs. He used his stand and grabbed a branch before he could go any further.

"Kujo!" you exclaimed.

You ran down the stairs to catch up with him.

"You good?"

"No, something cut my leg open."

"I think it was-" you were cut off by the squeals of Jotaro's fangirls, and a man dressed in a green uniform standing next to you.

"Looks like you took quite the fall," he says while taking out a handkerchief and handing it to Jotaro. "Use it for binding."

"Thanks," Jotaro responds as the man walks away. Throughout the whole interaction something didn't seem right about him

"Hold it," Jotaro's voice had snapped you from your thoughts as the man turned around. "I never got your name."

"It's Noriaki Kakyoin." the man responded with a smirk.

The man started to walk away, and Jotaro sighed.

"I'm going to the nurse to get this bandaged."

"Alright," you respond, "but be careful of Kakyoin. I feel the aura of a stand user coming from him. I'll stay as close to the school as I can get without going in, and if I see something or something feels off I'm going to follow it."

To that he nods, and heads into the building.

-

You settle yourself down underneath a tree facing the school, just outside the gates. You pull out your book and start to read, and then you see the same red-haired man as you did before walking into the school. You eyed him as he unleashed his stand and sent it into the building through a window. You decide to get up and walk into the building to find the room he sent it into. Then you hear a woman call Jotaro's name. You follow the voice into the nurse's office, and you find the woman, presumably the nurse, trying to stab Jotaro.

Then, the red-haired man appears in the window.

Trying to understand the mess of the situation, you figure that the nurse has been possessed with his stand.

You unleash your stand, and send a kick in the nurse's direction. The kick pushes her off Jotaro, and she instead focuses on you.

"Glad you could join us" says the man in the window.

The nurse began to struggle with you until a realization hit you.

"I'm sorry for not asking first, ma'am," you say before kissing the nurse. You sent your stand to retrieve the green-uniformed boy's stand from her body. The men in the room looked at you in shock. Once you had a hold on the stand you pulled it out of the woman. You held the nurse to prevent her from falling on the ground as your stand held onto the man's.

"So this is your stand," you pause before deciding to mock him "It looks like a melon."

To this the man became upset and corrected you. "You're going to regret pulling my stand out of her."

"Hm, I am?" The hold you had on his stand tightened and you saw him make a face of pain.

Just as you did the woman you were holding started to bleed.

"Yes, you will. By pulling my stand out of her, you severely injured her" he smirked
I'm
"Shit," you said as her blood started to seep onto your jacket.

"You seem to not have noticed, but your grip loosened." Before giving you a chance to think about it, he said "Emerald splash!"

A fountain of green sharp objects flew your way, and they sent you back into the wall.

A loud crack came from your chest, but for now you had to ignore it. The worst you could've done is break your rib, and that's not too bad in the grand scheme of things. You got back up and walked away from the wall.

Staring him dead in his amethyst colored eyes you say, "You'll be the one to regret this, Kakyoin."

You got back up and turned to Jotaro.

"Go time, Kujo."

He nodded.

Stepping in front of him, you held out your hand.

The wounds you had were mirrored onto your stand's body. A knife popped out of your forearm, as you ran for Kakyoin. Using your stand as a distraction, you yourself ran behind him and sliced his knees. He began to fall down, and you signal to Jotaro to attack.

He unleashes star platinum, but stops as Kakyoin starts to chuckle.

"You think you've won too early, but you haven't. Evil can never win! Let me pass judgement for you."

"Playing God now, are we? Who was the one to attack first?" You say in response, then Jotaro speaks up.

"I, Jotaro Kujo, have been labeled a delinquent. I've beaten guys up so bad they've landed in the hospital with a slim chance of complete recovery. But even then, I know evil when I see it. And you," he pauses, "you are evil."

You smirk as he unleashes his stand and starts to punch Kakyoin with it.

"We need him alive, Kujo. He might tell us stuff about DIO."

His purple, scarved stand sends a cluster of fast punches at Kakyoin.

After he knocks Kakyoin unconscious, he stops. He turns to you.

"You're a fucking idiot."

"How so?" you respond.

"You almost got killed by a rabid nurse, and you risked breaking bones by throwing yourself into a wall just so we could take on the enemy. Seems dumb to me."

"It may be dumb, but everything worked out, right?"

You walk to the nurse and examine her. She didn't look too awful, and she still had a pulse so you decided to leave her.

"We have to bring him back to Muhammad and your grandfather. If he wakes up, we'll make him talk. And by we, I mean probably me." Sighing at the last sentence, you hear people talking abt a gas explosion in the nurse's office. Quickly, you make your way to the window to leave, motioning for Jotaro to follow.

Picking up Kakyoin, he climbs out of the window and follows you.

As you leave the school you stop by the tree to retrieve your book.

"Wouldn't have wanted to forget this gem," you say to Jotaro, while putting the book in your inner coat pocket.

You proceed to walk back to his house, with Kakyoin slung over Jotaro's shoulder.

-
To be continued...>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.2K 121
jjba one-shots for all of your favorite characters, female and male! it includes lemon, fluff, angst, headcanons, and whatever else i decide to put i...
177K 6.3K 52
You (Y/n) find yourself in a dangerous situation when your wish to be in the JoJo Universe comes true. You realize it was a bad idea and you're scare...
208K 5.1K 37
A book of reader inserts and fanon ships(only upon request) REQUESTS OPEN! I am an anime fan and have only read through part six, and half of part s...
5.6K 132 15
late /lāt/ doing something or taking place after the expected, proper, or usual time "he was late, just as always." sdc x reader insert ~ (she/her) p...