Encanto (Journey to the past)

By BiancaGradaille

Mirabel's ceremony was sad for several reasons but there was one reason that everyone choose not to talk abou... More

The second ceremony
About Ten-Eleven years ago
Present (After casita fell)
Songs for the story: NC
Character info
Dinner tensions again
The triplets
Mica vs Abuela
Quinceañera y Quinceañeros
Quinceañera y Quinceañeros part 2
Learning more
La Familia Sánchez
New visitors
Sleepover
Breakfast
The new generation(not a chapter)
Making plans and meeting the village
A song from the heart
We're on our way
Train rides and Stories
Journey to the past
Isa, Dolores and Luisa song
Tough calls and explanations
Reunited
Catching Up
Meet the rest
NAC: Boarding house residents
Preparing for more Drama
Reunions part 2(Can't this family have one quiet dinner)
A New Miracle
Hang in there baby
Dia De Los Padres
Parents day Part 2
Out on the town
Javier's Journal pt 1
Journal pt 2
The Jungle pt. 1
Jungle pt. 2
The End or is it?

Talks and saying adiós

41 3 0
By BiancaGradaille

Meanwhile, Alma is speaking with Sofia Guzmán about what happened last night and Bruño's vision. While Dolores is speaking with Mariano about the same.

Mariano's room

"Okay, so the creature is a winged jaguar who belongs to your tío Bruno's grandson?"

"Mm-hmm" she nodded.

"And he was looking for Bruno, who had a vision, and now you're going home with them?"

"Yup"

"How do you feel?" He asked knowing that this is a lot to take in.

"Honestly, I'm looking forward to seeing my cousins again but I'm also nervous cause this will be my first time leaving the Encantó"

"But it's not just that is it?"

"I know you want to get married and so do I" she paused trying to put her words together "Pero, when I dreamed of my wedding day I hoped that they would be there to play music. And most of all be there for me like they used to" she quivered still sad at how they left. Mariano hugged her to let her know its okay. "now you have that chance. I wish I could go with you now. But this journey is yours and we'll be together again all of us"

"I know but I'm scared that when they learn the truth they won't-" remembering how Mirabel was treated and ignored. She can only imagine their reactions.

"Dolores I may not have been as close to them as you but I still remembered how much they cared about you"

They showed us a world when we were all locked up inside
They reached out their hands and took us on a magic carpet ride

One look at your smile and I could see the light shining everywhere

People like them don't come out of thin air

The couple rememberers all the good times with the triplets laughing and playing. Telling stories, playing games, and making music. Looking at maps of faraway places. Ignácio playing his guitar. Javier makes the carpets fly for the children. Angelina let the girls play dress up in her room.

Oh, Mariano,
You don't understand, hay tanto que no ves
Just think if you can what growing up
Had to be like for us
Tu Familia está aquí y enseño who you are
Mine was never there

So how can you say they don't come out of thin air?

Dolores recalls when the triplets were here and how amazing they were. So amazing that some people keep wondering how bad luck Bruno became the father of three assertive children. They never paid any mind to it and even when they argued with Abuela about the town's behavior they still managed to keep all of them together. But when they left things started cracking. Abuela got more strict and demanding. Putting more pressure on them she barely saw her mama. She tried to be there for Mirabel, Luisa, and her brothers but she was so timid and Isa was doing everything to be perfect for Abuela that she couldn't even help. It became too much. The couple held each other as Dolores remembered the bad times but also how much she wants to see them.

"There's so much I want to know"

"You've got the chance to learn"

"If it means I'd have to go"

"I'll be right here when you return" As he said this they kissed.
"Our wedding can wait (I love you)
I think it's worth this small delay (Maybe you're right)
And won't it be great to have them
See our wedding day?
It isn't too late (I've waited so long to learn the truth)
And now at last we can finally say"
"Tu Familia is really there"
"There's so much that we might share"
"And you'll finally learn people like you don't come out of thin air"

As the couple finishes talking. Alma had finished explaining to Mariano's Mother Sofia Guzmán her oldest friend. She tells her about her bisnieto and his uncle.

"Qué día tan ocupado,"

"Tell me about"

"A flying jaguar brought two outsiders to our village and one of them is your son's grandson," Sofia said with a hand on Alma's shoulder "That's right," Alma said.

"After the town mural magically changed and added six faces"

"Sí,"

"Alma, you're a bisabuela," Sofia said happy for her friend.

"I know and he's such a sweet and healthy boy. I'm so happy I got to meet him," Alma said happily.

"So I take it the rest are..."

"Mí Bisnietas, are still at home, which is in México"

"México, is it that far?"

"Perhaps. They'll be traveling by train, so we'll see. Fortunately, Agustín has family that works with trains outside the village so they'll be fine"

"Are you going to be okay?"

"I don't know," Alma said thinking about her family going out of the Encantó. "I'm relieved that my eldest Nietos and nieta are well. And I'm excited for the chance to see them again"

"Pero?"

"I am also scared of my children going into the unknown"

"And that's understandable"

"Yet what I'm most concerned about is if they'll forgive me"

"Alma, how does Miguel treat you?"

"¿Que? What does that- so far He treats me like a family member he hasn't met before"

"And does he have problems talking to you?"

Before she could answer a small voice was brought to their ears "Hola Bisabuela!" The ladies turned to see Miguel, walking towards them with Félix, Pepa, Bruno, and Antonio. "¿Come estas hoy?"

"Oh, I'm fine Miguelito. This is my friend Sofia Guzmán. Sofia this is Miguel" as Alma introduced them Sofia took another look at the boy and could see a little bit of Javier but with light brown hair and it's more wavy than curly. But she can tell he is a good boy just like her son at his age.

"Encantado de conocerte Miguel. Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Gracias Señora. Antonio has been showing me around and my Abuelo has been telling me stories about my Papa when he was younger"

"How nice, and Bruno how are you handling being an Abuelo?"

"To be honest it feels like I'm a father all over again"

"Abuela when we get to México we will send a messenger bird to let you know"

"I'll make sure to keep my eye out for when you start your journey"

"Mama are you going to be alright while they're gone"

"Don't worry Pepa I'll be fine"

"Oh good cause I won't!" she wept as she hugged her little boy "my baby is going on his first train ride and I'm not going with him"

"Mí amor, don't worry he'll have his family with him"

"It's alright tía I have been on a train before it's fun. And Chapa and Zano will be there too" said Miguel.

"Oh, thank you, Miguelito. I'm so happy to meet you and now you're leaving" she started crying again this time hugging both boys though they both just giggled.

"Pepa calm down, you'll be with us soon," said Bruno.

"Yes now let's go we need to start getting ready"

"What about Dolores?"

"I'll let her know"

"Gracias Sofia, Buenas tardes"

————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 233 19
Juano Sanchez is a sixteen-year-old boy born with powers in a non-magical family. Mirabel is a fifteen-year-old girl who wasn't granted a gift like h...
993K 61.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
4.3K 55 6
An ordinary day at the Krusty Krab becomes interesting after SpongeBob installs a projector screen, he discovers a set of DVDs featuring him
38.4K 680 17
Something at the guild doesn't quite feel right, Mira notices and tries to figure it out. She then is met by her long lost sister. Join Fairytail as...