𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞; �...

By liarsluv

"He hit me and it felt like a kiss...Give me all of that ultraviolence" Ghostface (DBD) x reader ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛... More

Playlist
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Sixteen

4.9K 161 82
By liarsluv

Warnings: smut
•••

"Let go" I demand but he doesn't budge. The air around me seems to become stiff and intense. The flickering lights of the dingy washroom makes everything more surreal.

"Let go!" I snap and slap him across the face. This stuns him for moment before he smiles. Then he laughs. His sick, evil laughs rings throughout the small bathroom walls.

"Woo, feisty"

"I want to leave! Let me out of this fucking bathroom, Jed!"

His laughter ends immediately after I speak. The way it stops so abruptly is unnerving, especially now that he's glaring at me. A glare so mean that I feel myself shrinking before him.

"That's not my name"

"I'm sorry-"

"What's my name" Danny says with a flat tone. Obviously, this isn't a question. More like a demand.

I keep my eyes away from his as I look down at my shoes, "I'm sorry, Je-...Danny" I quickly catch myself. Shit.

"Get on your knees" He says with the same flat tone. Still, I can tell he's irritated with me.

"What?" I look up at him surprised.

"You want me to force you?" He doesn't smile or anything. His face is completely blank. I slowly get on my knees and keep my head low. This is so humiliating.

"Jed is a nobody. A polite and weak nobody, maybe that's why you liked him" Danny starts, "But me?" He let's out a dark chuckle as his hand swiftly lifts my chin to make me look up at him.

"Your gonna get to know me" Danny smirks down at me, "real good"

His hand pulls away from my face to his zipper. The sound of him unzipping his pants is so loud to me. Like a pin dropping to the floor in a quiet room. My hearts beating so fast right now. I've never done this before, and I don't want to.

Knock! Knock!

I feel relief and calm down for a moment. Danny curses under his breath as he zips his pants back up. He looks down at my trembling body, still on the dirty cold ground, not wanting to move. I look up at him for a quick second before looking back down at the ground. He looks like he's debating on something.

"Hurry up, man! I'm gonna piss myself!" A man's voice says in a rush from the other side. Danny clears his throat before glaring at the door. I can't help but let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding in.

"Yeah, hold on" He calls loud enough for the guy on the other side of the door. He looks back down at me and smirks, "Don't look too disappointed" He says sarcastically and grabs my arm and forces me back on my feet. On instinct, I pull my arm away from him but he just grabs it again and pulls me into him. I'm about to push away from him but he uses his other hand to keep my head against his chest. As he leans his head down to me, he whispers in my ear, "Try anything and I'll kill him".

"Yo! What are you doing in there? Jacking off? Get the fuck out!" The guy pounds on the door. Danny's irritated and I truly believe he's going to kill this guy anyway.

"For fuck sakes" Danny grumbles and unlocks the door. He opens it harshly, the door barely hitting the guy.

"Woah!" He jumps back, surprised and then his eyes land on me. He raises his brow at us as Danny gives him a deadly glare and I look away. Even though we didn't do anything, I still feel ashamed.

"Get in the car" He demands and I have no choice. He'd probably run me over if I tried to run away. I get in the passenger seat this time and buckle up. The engine starts and he immediately pulls out of the parking lot.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask quietly.

"You'll find out soon enough. Tonight we're staying in a motel though" He reply's casually. I look outside my window. The lights are blurry and unclear in my vision. I'm not sure if it's from exhaustion or crying. I don't say anything else and neither does he. It's uncomfortable quiet, even with the radio on. For me that is.

Eventually a trashy looking motel comes into view. I squeeze my fists together, my nails digging into my palms. We're gonna be alone this time and nobody will be around if he tries to come onto me again. I feel my heartbeat quicken like it did in the washroom. Danny parks the car and looks over at me.

"I'll be back" He says but it's more like a warning. He gets out and locks the door. Does he really think I'm not going to try and run? I watch him walk inside the motels check in entrance before I unlock the doors and open up the door. I close it softly so it doesn't make too much noise. I look back at the motels entrance to make sure before I take a couples steps back, then run. I run as fast as I can. I don't know where I'm going and I don't care, I just want to get away from him. It's so dark outside and there's nobody out. Fuck.

I find myself in the ditch of the highway. There's a few cars coming from both sides of the road. Their bright lights are almost blinding me as I make my way up the ditch to try and get their attention. I wave my arms for them to stop. I'm so close to freedom that I feel tears streaming down my face.

"Stop! Stop! Please!" I cry out as I wave my arms frantically but nobody stops. They just drive by and ignore me. Did they not see me? They must have, they have light! Why isn't anyone stopping?

I see another car coming and I know deep down it won't stop for me. Unless I make it. I'm never going to get out of this unless I take myself out of it. I want to collapse there in the ditch and cry but that won't do anything for me. As the car comes closer, I step out onto the road. At this point, I'd rather just die. Nobody is coming for me.

I take another step closer to the center of the road. I take another as the blurry lights get closer. The car is still not slowing down, even now. Before I can take another step, a hand grabs my wrist and pulls me back into the ditch. I feel a strong force of wind blow past me and I stumble backwards and then hear a loud screech. My knees buckles as Danny holds me close to him.

"Is she okay? Oh my god, I didn't see her, I swear!" I hear woman's voice, "I was on my phone and-"

"She's fine" Danny says.

"Should I call an ambulance?!"

"No. She's fine"

"I feel terrible! She came out of nowhere and I..."

"She's in good hands now. Thanks for your concern" Danny smiles at the woman. It's the same smile Jed would use. I want to run to the woman and tell her to take me away from him, but I can't. I can't speak and I can't move. I hear a car door slam but I can't even look up anymore. Danny lifts me into his arms and begins walking. He doesn't say anything, he just looks ahead and keeps walking towards the motel. I close my eyes and go limp. 

When I open my eyes again, I see a dingy ceiling. I blink a few times and turn my head to the side. It's still dark outside. I must've been out for just a hour then. I don't move a muscle, even now. This could've been all ended if he hadn't shown up. Though, I still feel a little glad that I'm still alive.

"Ah, so she awakes" I turn my head to him as he sits on the edge of the bed. I glare harshly at him, "Is that anyway to treat someone who saved your life?" Danny says with a smug look. I choose to ignore him the best I can and turn my head the other way. The only light in the room is the t.v, it's on the news channel. I don't pay any attention to it until I hear my name. I immediately focus on the television and read the words wanted on screen. Wait, what?

Me and Danny pictures appear on the screen with the big words wanted below them. Serial killers on the run it says on the top. I shake my head in disbelief as my eyes widen. The woman on the news then begins to speak.

"(y/n) (l/n) and Jed Olsen, otherwise known as the Ghostface killer had fled Roseville two days ago now. Detectives are unsure if Mr. Olsen has any other names. The police are on the look out for these two highly dangerous individuals and encourage citizens to call officials if they have seen or heard anything about the two. Roseville police believe they two worked together and..."

I can't listen anymore as I pickup the remote and turn it off. I am shaking with anger and disbelief from this. This is complete bullshit and craziness. Can't they see I'm a victim? I'm kidnapped!

"Yikes. That's unfortunate for you, my dear" Danny smirks at me. My mouth twitches as I look at him.

"This is your fault, you fucking psycho! You shouldn't be so cocky either, your on the news too!" I yell angrily. He shrugs.

"Okay, yeah. I was a little careless towards the end and got called out for it. Whatever..." He says as he starts crawling towards me on the bed, "But I got what I wanted in the end"

"What?" I ask, still very pissed off.

"I got you, didn't I?" He whispers and pushes me back down on the bed. I suddenly take note to my position.

"Get off" I snarl at him, "I hate you"

"Hates a strong word" He says as he gets in between my legs and hovers over me. I scoot myself away as much as I can until my back is against the beds headboard. Danny rests down on his knees and pulls me onto him. I stiffen up awkward as I sit on him. He rests his head on my chest.

"Your heart is beating so fast"

"Let me go" I whisper softly and try to hold back from crying. I don't want to cry anymore. He brings his head back up and looks into my eyes. Before I can say or do anything, he kisses me, roughly. It takes me a moment to push him away but he just kisses me again, this time though, he grabs both my wrists and holds them against the boards behind me.

His lips felt warm on mine as I unknowingly allowed his tongue to slip inside. Our bodies felt hot against each other as I softly leaned back against the beds headboard. His grip on my wrists loosened slightly. I can't think straight like this. My head is fuzzy and I feel hot. I've never been kissed like this before. He pulls back after what felt like forever, panting lightly and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. I feel flushed as I pant more heavily than he is.

Danny waits to see if I have any more insults or smart remakes before he asks with a devilish grin, "You good?"

I can't speak, nothing comes to mind. He looks at my parted lips and lets out a soft, "Hah...". He runs his thumb softly over my bottom lip. He comes closer again like he's gonna kiss me. Instead, he kisses my neck. It feels ticklish as I squirm under his touch. One of his hands is still holding my wrists so I use my free hand to lightly push on his chest.

"Wait..." I mumble but he ignores me. He begins sucking lightly on my neck, leaving various hickeys. I shift under his weight and bite my lip softly as I feel his hand going up my shirt. He brings his lips back up to mine, planting a soft kiss before pulling away. I'm breathless at this point. He smiles to himself, gazing over my neck, over me, and over the mess he's making of me. He lets my hand fall as he places both his hands on my waist. I can't even bother to get off of him, so I stay placed on top of him. I feel like I'm placed under some type of trance.

His arousal is hard against me, making me feel hot down there. This is different from when I did it with Noah, this feels more erotic. I feel guilty but my body is not listening to my inner pleads. I rock my hips lightly against him, my breathing getting short. Slowly, I move my hips a little harder, the tension building up.

"(y/n)...?" Danny murmurs but I can't stop. I feel like I've completely lost my mind. I grind against him more as I ride out my orgasim. I pant heavily as I rest my head on his shoulder. I close my eyes, exhausted and feel myself drift off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.6K 42
The Ghost Face is back, and you're the cost of it. When your coworker is killed in cold blood, journalist Danny Johnson is hot on the scene. He immed...
7.3K 197 11
"Hmmm there you are." A metallic voice says. Quickly you try kicking him a way. He quickly yanked you towards him, rolling you over and tearing your...
95.9K 1.7K 12
After getting into a extraordinary place where an entity got fed with fear, you met a man with a ghost mask who changed your life cover made by @reds...
51.9K 2K 46
Jed Olsen has a charming aura that draws many people in. He is a smart and cunning man who seems to good to be true. Little did you know, the real Je...