Chapter Sixteen

Warnings: smut
•••

"Let go" I demand but he doesn't budge. The air around me seems to become stiff and intense. The flickering lights of the dingy washroom makes everything more surreal.

"Let go!" I snap and slap him across the face. This stuns him for moment before he smiles. Then he laughs. His sick, evil laughs rings throughout the small bathroom walls.

"Woo, feisty"

"I want to leave! Let me out of this fucking bathroom, Jed!"

His laughter ends immediately after I speak. The way it stops so abruptly is unnerving, especially now that he's glaring at me. A glare so mean that I feel myself shrinking before him.

"That's not my name"

"I'm sorry-"

"What's my name" Danny says with a flat tone. Obviously, this isn't a question. More like a demand.

I keep my eyes away from his as I look down at my shoes, "I'm sorry, Je-...Danny" I quickly catch myself. Shit.

"Get on your knees" He says with the same flat tone. Still, I can tell he's irritated with me.

"What?" I look up at him surprised.

"You want me to force you?" He doesn't smile or anything. His face is completely blank. I slowly get on my knees and keep my head low. This is so humiliating.

"Jed is a nobody. A polite and weak nobody, maybe that's why you liked him" Danny starts, "But me?" He let's out a dark chuckle as his hand swiftly lifts my chin to make me look up at him.

"Your gonna get to know me" Danny smirks down at me, "real good"

His hand pulls away from my face to his zipper. The sound of him unzipping his pants is so loud to me. Like a pin dropping to the floor in a quiet room. My hearts beating so fast right now. I've never done this before, and I don't want to.

Knock! Knock!

I feel relief and calm down for a moment. Danny curses under his breath as he zips his pants back up. He looks down at my trembling body, still on the dirty cold ground, not wanting to move. I look up at him for a quick second before looking back down at the ground. He looks like he's debating on something.

"Hurry up, man! I'm gonna piss myself!" A man's voice says in a rush from the other side. Danny clears his throat before glaring at the door. I can't help but let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding in.

"Yeah, hold on" He calls loud enough for the guy on the other side of the door. He looks back down at me and smirks, "Don't look too disappointed" He says sarcastically and grabs my arm and forces me back on my feet. On instinct, I pull my arm away from him but he just grabs it again and pulls me into him. I'm about to push away from him but he uses his other hand to keep my head against his chest. As he leans his head down to me, he whispers in my ear, "Try anything and I'll kill him".

"Yo! What are you doing in there? Jacking off? Get the fuck out!" The guy pounds on the door. Danny's irritated and I truly believe he's going to kill this guy anyway.