Chapter Thirteen

My mind races with all the possibilities who D.J might be, but nothing comes to mind. I think my shock has left me in a frozen state. From my carved stomach to my now fucked up situation. It's always been fucked up.

As I look over to the window, I can tell it's little past twelve now since my neighbour is mowing his lawn. He's a sweet old man who I've talked to every once in awhile when our paths crossed. I've babysat his cat a few times when he leaves town.

My neighbour!

"Help!" I yell as loud as I can.

Please hear me.

"Help!!" I yell again, over and over until I hear his lawnmower turn off. I continue screaming.

"I'm in here! Help!"

"(y/n)? My neighbour, Mr. Lawrence, calls out.

"I'm in my room! Please help me!" I cry out. Tears of joy are streaming down my cheeks as I hear the front door open. He walks into my room with a surprised look.

"Please untie me! He might come back!" I plead.

"Okay, okay. Calm down" Mr. Lawrence says as he quickly moves to me. He starts to untie my left foot.

"Who did this!?"

"That masked psychotic asshole" I sob. I'm so happy to see my neighbour. Even though he's having trouble undoing the knots, I feel glad at least somebody is here to save me.

Finally my left foot is loose. I move it in a circular motion to try make it less numb. Mr. Lawrence moved to right foot and starts to untie the rope. Relief washes over me as he gets this one undone faster.

"Hold on. I'm going to call the police" Mr. Lawrence says with a stern tone as he gets his cell from his pocket. I give a quick nod, though I with he'd untie my hands first. I look down at my stomach, still raw and red where he cut. I make a sour face as I think of how I'll cover that up when this is all over.

I hear the sound of his phone drop onto the floor, which causes me to look up. Panic comes over me as I see Ghostface standing behind him, bloody and staring at me eerily. Mr. Lawrence has a shocked expression as blood sprays from his neck and onto me and my bed. Then he drops dead on the ground. A scream rips through me as I back up to the wall, bringing my legs closer to me. He stomps on Mr. Lawrence's phone until I hear it cracking.

Ghostface drops his knife on the ground and grabs one of my legs and roughly pulls it. This causes me to slip down towards him. I kick at him with my free leg and he falls backwards off the bed. I scoot away once more and try my best to get at least one hand free. He gets up with a heavy sigh. Fear ripples through me, as he is visibly furious.

"I can't keep my eyes off you at all, can I?"

I say nothing as he adjusts his mask straight again.

"Kick me again and I'll cut off your legs" He says dully as sits on the chair across the room. He stares at me without a word. I look down towards my feet. I feel uncomfortable in so many ways. I also don't want to see Mr. Lawrence.

Mr. Lawrence...oh my god. I can't keep it in as I feel the puke coming up. I tilt my head to the other side of the bed and throw up. The bitter after taste makes me puke more.

"I don't suppose you want a bath?" He says cockily. I close my eyes as I try to keep the tears from spilling. I hate crying in front of him since it makes him seemingly amused.

"No" I grit my teeth. I feel puke coving a bit of my upper arm and side of my body. It makes me want to puke again.

"So she speaks" He stands up and walks to me. I freeze as he unties one of my wrists. My arms drops and he moves to other side and unties my other. I won't fight back right now. I'm going to play this smart. He stops and looks at me for a moment, waiting to see if I'll run. But I don't.