π•πŽπ‹π”πŒπ„ 𝐈𝐈: Rᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ PH...

By SunshineHaremOnly

Welcome to volume II. Credits to the artist for the images that I used as a book cover: CaseyKeshui Unlike vo... More

⚠️Please read first⚠️
πŸ—’οΈ+πŸ”ž - AmePhil
πŸ”ž|Banal Na Aso [VietPhil]
πŸ’« + πŸ”ž| Faerytale [IrePhil]
πŸ”ž + πŸ€–|Android [JaPhil]
πŸ“– + πŸ’‹|Katipunan's Bi Panic #1
πŸ”ž|Cutting [ThaiPhil]
πŸ“ - Headcanon dump 1:
πŸ”ž + 🎧|Cold and mechanical [ChiPhil]
πŸ“– + 🌦️| The Boss' Vater 3 (FINALE)
🌹+ πŸ“–| When the sun loves the moon
πŸ”ž + πŸ”—|Stay [SpainPhil] (C.O.P CUT SCENE)
πŸ”ž + 🌹|Init Sa Magdamag [AmePhil] (C.O.P. CUT SCENE)
πŸ”ž|"HELP ME!" [AmePhil]
πŸ“– + 🌧️| To My Dear Unhappy Wife December 30th 1896 [Y/N]
πŸ“– + πŸ’‹|Katipunan's Bi panic #2
πŸ“– + πŸ“Ί + 🌧️|Accepting Karma
🌧️ + πŸ“–| Myself And I
πŸ”ž| A Hefty Price To Pay [AmePhil]
πŸ”ž|Untameable [RusPhil]
Reminder for readers:
🌹+🌧️|Till death do us part [Y/N]
Ladies and gentlemen, ✨her✨
πŸ—’οΈSpoilers?
πŸ“–+🌦️|Bloom [IrePhil]
πŸ—’οΈ: Q & A : Questions
πŸ—’οΈ: Q & A : Answers
❌+β›ˆοΈ|Rusty Chains [La Liga]
πŸ—’οΈ: Announcement (new book?)
πŸ”ž|"Hey love" [AmePhil]
πŸ“–+🌦️|Past Lives [NeiPhil]
πŸ”ž|Cold & Mechanical [REWRITE]
πŸ“–+πŸ’‹|Katipunan's Bi Panic
I kissed a girl and I liked it...
🌹+β›…| Immortal [Y/N]
πŸ—’οΈ|Dear readers: what do you think?
πŸ”ž|Nothing beats the original [JaPhil]
🌧️+☁️|[REQUEST] One day we'll have our day [FinPhil]
M.S|Limited Edition: Ch.(1/?): The Deal
β€’''Ghosted''β€’
πŸ“–+πŸ’‹+🌫️|Lovesick [CanPhil]
πŸ“–+πŸ”ž|Dumplings & Sliders [ChiPhil]/[USIl]
πŸ“–+❌|Chain Reaction
πŸ”ž+πŸ“–|Remind me why I care about you
πŸ—’οΈ|❗ REQUESTS ARE OPEN❗
🌹+πŸ”ž|Writing practise [ChiPhil]
β€’"Her Perspective"β€’
πŸ—’οΈ: Update on the requests
Request #1: by yfffggttt : NorthPhil [MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE]
Spain.reconquering.the.Philippines.jpeg
πŸ”ž|Part 1: A Painter's Request [ChiPhil]
A Very Festive Waffle
πŸ”ž| 1, 2, 3 [COUNTRYPETS]
Request #2: by T_Sedits: MaPhilIndo [LOVE TRIANGLE]
πŸ“–+πŸ”ž|The Detritus of a Broken Heart [NON-PH]
πŸ”ž|Unorthodox: The Holy Disgrace [NON-PH]
πŸ”ž|Spouse & Wife
Update;

πŸ”ž|For Research Purposes [COUNTRYPETS]

3.6K 37 81
By SunshineHaremOnly

=   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =
#32
=   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =
[M/Russia x M/Philippines]
•For Research Purposes•
°Smut°
•   °   •   °   •   °   •   °   •   °   •   °
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos
-Curious Russia

{Note:}
-A part 3 of "A Hefty Price to Pay" ("Dumplings and Sliders" was part 2)
-Russia's a clueless virgin.
-Have this as a filler for my absence.
°   •   °   •   °   •   °   •   °   •   °   •

There there they go again...

Sigh.

Russia's eyes curiously followed Philip and America as they both left the room. China had shared to him his experience with Philip, and Russia couldn't seem to understand why his fellow countries seemed to like having sex so much. Especially with the same gender. He's aware that females have a g-spot, but he doesn't quite understand what makes doing it from behind be so appealing. Especially to these two bigger, stronger countries.

They're known as the top 3 in the whole world. With the USA being at the very top, China in second, and him at third.

After his lunch break, Russia decided to go to his office and do a little bit of research. He used a different search engine instead of Google as he knew America had control over that website.

After minutes of scrolling and searching, he finally found something that was beyond than just "feelings". It was based on anatomy, something real, something he could trust.

"The prostate is surrounded by nerve endings and some people find that massage can feel good even if they don't have an orgasm."

"When the prostate gland is stimulated or massaged, it's possible for a person to have a type of orgasm called a prostate orgasm"

Russia leans back on his leather seat and clicks his tongue at the results he's seeing. This piqued his curiosity even more.

[Russia]

I wish to know more, but I don't find it appealing to look for my own prostate.

I sighed and closed my laptop, staring at the ceiling as I try to think of ways to learn more.

I was deep into my thoughts when suddenly I was pulled out of it by my alarm. I looked at the alarm and remembered that it was Alexei's tea time.

I sigh and turn off the alarm. Getting up from my chair to make tea for my peculiar pet...

...I crouch down and lay his teacup on the floor. I turned around when I heard the door open.

It was Philip with his omega. "Okay, Ili. I'll let you play. But you have to be careful, okay? You have babies inside of you now." He lectured.

His tiny pet was visibly upset. Squealing, whining, and stomping his four little feet in detest. Philip only rolled his eyes and sets his cage down in it's usual spot. As he leaned down, I caught a glimpse of his neck, filled and littered with bite marks and hickeys. I narrowed my eyes.

Wait, perhaps he could help me. Surely he wouldn't mind. I bet he'd even be pleasured by it.

I cleared my throat to catch his attention. He swiftly turns around and looks at me with a raised brow.

His blue locks blocking the bioluminescent light, giving an ethereal view of his features. His soft face, his plump lips, and his glistening eyes. Though a man biologically, he sure is pretty.

"Yes, Russia? Is there something that you need?" He asked. His voice is smooth and calm, like the waves gently sprawling into the shores and calmly retreating back into the ocean. It's magnetic.

I stood up, clearing my throat once more to try and usher out what I want to say. "I wish to conduct a research about something, but I'd need a partner for it, I figured that maybe you'd be of good help, regarding the amount of times you've helped me in the past."

"Hm.." Philip clicks his tongue before his golden eyes looks up at me again. "What's the research about?" He asked, to which I immediately respond "male anatomy."

He raises a brow, "I'm guessing I'll be the subject for your research?" I nodded. He sighs, "Time, date, and place?"

"9:30 pm, tonight, my residence."

He nodded. "I'll be there." I sigh in relief, "thank you." I look back at Alexei, "be good." He squeaked joyfully and went back to his tea, while I pass off a nod to Philip, who returns the gesture before I leave the daycare room.

[SHO: they have daycare rooms for their pets :DD]

[Philip]

My gaze follows Russia as he leaves the room. Huh, well that was odd.

I hear Ili calling out for my attention, I look back to him and crouch down, "do you need anything else?" I ask, but he shakes his round, little head that's soon followed by a series of squeaks.

"Hm, yeah you're right. That is quite suspicious of him, isn't it?" He nodded, followed by more squeaks. "You think so?" He nods once more, "hm, I guess I should look out then." I pat his head before standing up, "anyway, I better get back to work. Your heating pad is all ready in your little house, there's food and water in the cage as well, and your favourite pillow is in the house as well. Everything you need is there, so don't get into too much trouble, okay?"

Ili squeaked before running off to play with Cahya and Malaya. I sigh and left the room. Closing it so that no pet could escape or get lost. Wouldn't want another Gunther incident. The whole building was turned upside down just to look for the bean. Turns out he was just lying under the table of the mapping room.

Sigh. Pets could be really troublesome. Even if they have the same level of consciousness as us, they're still somewhat childish and are still animals through and through. Especially when it comes to their hormones.

"Oof-!" I stumble back, "sorry-"

"Whoa, got a little too deep into your thoughts again, aye?" I look up and see it's Italy. "Oh, hey, Ita. Are you off to visit Bonnie?" I asked, he chuckles, "nah, I'm off to get a drink. You wanna come?"

I think about it for a moment. "Hmmm...sure. Why not? Call Mexico too. So we could be complete."

"Oh hell yeah."

.

.

.

.

.

9:28pm

"Uggghhhhh do you really have to go?!" America whined as he wraps his arms around my waist. Not allowing me to leave the bed while I'm already up and he's still laying down.

I roll my eyes and groan. "yes. Now please let me go."

America looked up at me and frowned. "I don't want to."

Seriously, since when was he so needy?

I mean, I know that I finally understand his intentions, but come on. He has no rights being this fucking needy.

"You've had your fill, now watch over Ili and let me go." I said, taking his arms off of my waist and getting off the bed to take a quick shower...

...so this is his residence? It's...so fucking big.

I mean, I get that he's rich, but come on. Why flaunt it?

The gates opened automatically and I drove ahead and parked in front of his front door. Once I got out, I handed my keys to one of his employees who will park my car for me. I stepped inside his mansion, not as a big as America's place, but it sure is very cultural.

I took out my phone and texted him.

Me:
[I'm here.]

Russia:
[I know.  I'm on my way down. Thank you again for coming.]

I didn't bother to reply and instead waited for him at the bottom of his stairs. When I saw him, our eyes instantly met. He stopped 5 steps away from me and said "follow me" I nodded and started climbing up the steps of his staircase.

"So, would you like to give me more details about your research? And perhaps a bit of context as to why you've decided to conduct one in the first place?" From what I know, countries like us don't have such time to waste on minor researches like these when we could just hire someone else to do such jobs for us.

"I got curious...and I wanted to see it for myself. I tend to learn through hands-on experience and live demonstrations ever since I was a child." He said, and I nodded. Now this got me a bit curious.

[Narrator]

Philip pursed his lips and continued following behind the winter giant and asked "what were you so curious about anyway?"

Russia's cheeks turned red as he's trying to figure out a way to express his intentions without him sounding suspicious to the older country's golden eyes.

"I-... I uhm" he stumbled, unable to form a word. Philip found this amusingly adorable and grinned. "It's alright, it's just me, I don't judge." He said. Though speaking in truths, he wants to tease the Russian giant, as whatever the research may be about, it sure seems to manage to make him embarrassed.

Russia took Philip's words into consideration and took a deep breath. When they got to the second floor the house, he stopped by the stairs and looked at Philip, Philip stopped as well and looked back at him.

"I got curious... About your relationship with the USA and China."

Philip was taken aback, but he kept his composure. Surely he's not talking about that, is he?, "They are my allies."

Russia raised a brow, "I got the impression that they were your lovers, or something of the sorts."

Philip could almost laugh, but he dared not to make Russia feel stupid or look like a fool. "They are not my lovers."

"But you sleep with them."

"But that doesn't mean I love them." Philip answered, shoving his hands in his front pockets as he leans against a wall. "So you're not a homophile?" He asked, Philip nearly winced the way Russia said the term. And the fact that he's still using the term at all. "No. I do not consider or identify myself as one."

"Then why do you sleep with them?"

Philip shrugged, "do I need a reason to sleep with women as well? Am I not allowed to have sex with a woman or two if I do not love her?" Russia shook his head in response.

"Then I don't need a reason to sleep with either the USA or China either. I simply do it because 1, I have to pay my debt to America somehow, and 2 is simply for the hell of it."

"You sleep with women as well?" Russia asked, now even more confused than before. Philip nodded, he found it was adorable that Russia was still so clueless with concepts such as these despite being hundreds of years old. "Yes. I do not care for their gender, identity, or sexual orientation. So long as they are consensually willing to have sex with me, then I do not care for anything else."

Things became even more complicated for Russia. "Then how would you know who you're in love with?" Philip chuckled, his gentle voice vibrating through the walls and echoing in the hall. "I do not love. Nor do I find value in romance. I just simply, am."

Philip fakes a deep breath, and sighs, a smile emerging from his lips, "we got a little out of topic there, what is it that you want to experience, Russia? You know, for your research?" He grins, the way he said “research” made Russia feel dirty and guilty in a way.

"....It- it's not something that I want to experience, but rather something that I want you to experience and for me to try and help you reach that point." Philip raises a brow, "what point?" He asked.

"Prostate orgasm."

.

.

.

.

.

Philip lets out a shaky breath as he and Russia enters a room. Shit, he was still slightly sensitive from his previous session with America just a few minutes ago before he came to Russia's estate.

Philip started to undress, he knew how this routine goes, so without a single word being spoken, he goes ahead and does what he's done more than a hundred times.
Russia was surprised when Philip started taking off his clothes, he looked away, not used to seeing someone bare naked in front of him, especially another man.

Once Philip was done with his lower quarters, he turned around to face Russia as he was taking off his dress shirt. He noticed that the large country was looking away, he wanted to tease him as a way to redirect his newfound embarrassment from earlier.

"Eh? What? Never seen a naked person before?" He teased, but to his surprise, Russia nodded. "Oh? What, are you a virgin or something?" He mocked, Russia's cheeks and the tip of his ears started turning red, and Philip didn't expect this reaction. He was merely teasing. "Oh-"

I have a feeling I'll be leading this little experiment instead., Philip said in his thoughts as he got on the bed. "Russia, look at me. You can't have me come all the way here just for you to do the visual representation you asked me for. You can't cancel either. I'm already here." He said.

Russia was quiet, but he reluctantly looked at Philip and was surprised to see his shape. Well-defined like a greek god statue, yet also slim and slender like a woman. He took a deep breath and got into the bed with Philip.

"Great! Now where's the lube?" Russia looked at Philip, lost. "Lube?" He asked, and Philip was dumbfounded. "You- you're not seriously thinking that you could just enter me without any sorts of lubrication, are you?" He asked, he's never gotten into raw before.

"Do I have to?" Russia asked, and Philip nodded. "Of course! It's for easier access to the whole, and so I, or the other party you're entering, doesn't get hurt or possibly bleed in the process of you entering!"

"But it's just my fingers though?"

"Still! That would still cause me some discomfort."

Philip sighs, "give me your hand." He said, and Russia did as he was told, Philip gently took two of Russia's fingers into his mouth and started licking, wrapping his tongue and lapping up the slender limbs while also sucking them. Russia gasped and didn't expect it at all.

Philip was too focused on the fingers that he didn't notice the expressions that the Russian giant is making.

Philip pulled away from the fingers with a soft ‘pop!’ and leaned back on the mattress, laying his back on the soft pillows and spreading his legs for the Russian.

Russia gulped in nervousness, he looked at Philip, not really sure what he wants to say or convey to the older nation, but Philip only looked at him and gestured to continue. "My saliva won't last very long, so I suggest you get to it immediately." He said, slightly impatient himself.

Russia sighs and inserted one finger, he looked at Philip's face who was looking down at his fingers in interest. Russia slowly pushed his index further inside, the finger starting to prod inside the hole, looking for the gland. When he couldn't seem to find it, he pulls out his finger and inserts it back in, but this time with his middle finger protruding as well.

Russia noticed Philip's breath hitch, and Russia continued his actions, pulling the fingers in and out, with each time targeting different angles and trying to push deeper.

Russia's fingers stroked upwards, hitting a sensitive bundle of nerves. "Ah!"

Russia slightly flinched and was caught off guard with Philip's reaction. He looks up at Philip and saw Philip turning beet red, his hand gripping on to the headboard while his other hand is blocking half of his face. Only then does Russia notice that Philip was quivering, and his toes were curling.

Russia decided to hit that spot again, and it caused Philip to jolt, and his grip to tighten. Russia had a “eureka!” moment, concluding that he might've finally found what he was looking for.

He pulls out his fingers, which made Philip whine, Russia found it amusing. Earlier, the older country was the one teasing and mocking him, but now it was his turn to tease Philip.

Russia inserted three fingers, and Philip's expressions became even more noticeable. Russia started thrusting his fingers in and out in a much more fluent pace, this time no longer halting.

The pace wasn't fast, nor was it slow. It was steady and ongoing, and it was driving Philip insane.

"F.... faster..." He managed to muster out, Russia looked up at Philip once again, and noticed the absolute bliss that he's in. Yet, it seems that it isn't enough for him. So Russia decided to comply.

He started thrusting his fingers in and out of Philip faster, and the older country started letting out little squeaks and soft moans more frequently, his face contorting into pure bliss.

Russia has never seen someone look so stressed yet at peace at the same time, and his little sounds were pleasing for Russia as well.

Russia gulped, feeling a little hot inside as he continues watching Philip, his fingers going faster, and hitting that spot harder as if he was fucking the man himself.

Russia looked down and noticed the bulge in his pants, he started to get a little nervous. He has never lost his virginity, though there were times when he tried to. But whatever attempts he's made at turning himself on has failed. He even bought a few playboy magazines, but of course, it didn't work. He tried to watch pornography, but instead of getting turned on, he started looking at the impracticalities and started getting skeptical of the performers on screen. His critical thinking ruining what was supposed to be arousing for him.

He tried to get with a few women as well, but he still couldn't get it up and in the end he just paid the woman extra and have her leave. After a few attempts with several different women, rumours of Russia having erectile dysfunction started to circulate.

Out of desperation, Russia tried to get with a man, but he quickly backed out, finding it disgusting and just left.

So now he's here wondering why fucking Philip through his fingers has started giving him an erection when all other attempts he has made, all proved to be futile.

"Ah... more..." Philip moaned, bucking his hips to match with Russia's fingers "don't stop..."
Russia blushed, this is just making him rile up even more.

"F-fuck... Fuck, I'm almost there- ah... You're doing so well..." Philip praised. Russia looks down on Philip's lower quarters, his dick was twitching and leaking with pre-cum. Russia took note of this and started to rapidly thrust his fingers in and out. Starting to wish that it wasn't his fingers inside Philip right now.

He could feel his insides, wet and hot, squeezing him tight as if never wanting him to pull out.

Russia was too busy with his thoughts that he didn't realize that Philip had started cumming. "Ah! Russia!" The older man moaned, arching his back as he's reached his orgasm. Russia snapped back and watched as Philip came, his cum spurting all over himself and some on the mattress.

[Russia]

"Ah! Russia!" I snapped out of my thoughts when Philip moaned out my name. I could feel my face heating up, well, that's not the only thing that's hot right now. Shit...

Philip came and I continued to massage his prostate to help him ride out his orgasm. When he was done, I pulled my fingers out and Philip stared at me wide-eyed as if I had betrayed him.

I sigh. I can't believe I'm about to do this...

[Philip]

I panted and trembled as I reached my orgasm. Fuck, I'm surprised I hadn't run out of juices yet, shit.

I flinched when I felt Russia pull out. It feels weird being empty...., I looked at him with wide eyes, but instead he sighed.

Russia leans over to me, his large figure hovering above mine. "...w-will you allow me to move to the next p-part of the research?" I was confused until I looked down.

Oh Russia... You're a terrible liar.

I stared at his bulging erection for a bit before looking back at him, his face bright red from embarrassment. "Dry?" I asked.

[Narrator]

Russia was blushing intensely when Philip stared at his erection and then looked back up at him. "Dry?" He asked.

Russia was perked up, and had an “Ah-” moment. "A-ah, I don't have lube...." He muttered. Philip sighs, and Russia started to feel nervous, Philip sighing gave him a bad premonition, thinking that the older country is disappointed in him for being so unprepared.

"Lean back on your arms and spread your legs a bit." Philip ordered, Russia was rather embarassed, but did as he was told. Thinking that it was best that he follows someone with more experience.

Russia leaned back on his arms, and spreads his legs slightly. Philip sat up and leaned forward, unzipping Russia's pants and pulling his briefs down slightly, allowing for his erection to pop out.

Philip flinched at the sight, his eyes widening, his body freezing. "Ah..."

He's big. Russia's really big.

Philip looks up at Russia, and with a nervous smile he asked, "are you sure you're a virgin?"

[Russia]

I flinched when my dick was freed from it's clothed prison, slightly shivering as it hits the cold air. Philip's expression was unreadable when he saw it. What, is he disappointed? Does it look weird? Am I not as big as either China or America?

He looked up at me with a nervous smile, "are you sure you're a virgin?" He asked. I raised a brow, "yes? Why?" I asked. Philip's eyes drifted to my lower quarters again and bit his bottom lip. "I-it's just uhm- you're uh- b-bi- do you measure? Do you know how big it is when you're not erect?"

Philip started to ramble, is he nervous? This is the first time I've heard him stutter so much, he's usually so confident...

I'm breaking down his walls...

I pushed away my thoughts for now, not wanting my overthinking brain to ruin this moment.

"13 inches, last I checked." I said, and I saw him flinch. "O-oh... I see..."

[Philip]

Fuck, he's abnormally big. How do I take this?

"13 inches, last I checked." He said, I flinched. 13 inches?!?!??????? HUH? HOW IS THAT HUMANLY POSSIBLE????? HE'S HUNG LIKE A HORSE! And-and! “last I checked”?!? Does that mean there's a possibility that THAT isn't it's current size?! Does he just keep growing?!? Fuck!

"O-oh... I see..." I said. Welp, if I die, at least people will know that I tried to do the impossible and almost suckceeded in doing so.

I sigh, and leaned down, opening my mouth. However, I backtracked and instead just started licking around it first.

[Narrator]

Philip ran his tongue across Russia's shaft, running his tongue along the bulging veins, sometimes even gently sucking on the middle of it before travelling his tongue over to the tip, taking its bulbous head in his mouth.

Russia arched his back and gripped the sheets as Philip started swirling his tongue over his head while gently sucking as well. Slowly, Philip started taking in more and more until he was inevitably stopped by his gag reflex.

Philip stopped 5 inches in and started sucking from there, bobbing his head and down slowly to get himself used to it. I'll stop here for now, if I can take America, I'm sure I can take a couple more inches.., he thought.

Philip was too focused on sucking Russia off, making sure he's well lubricated. Meanwhile, he hasn't noticed Russia's facial expression. His face scrunching, contorting into pure bliss while covering his mouth with his hand, holding back his moans.

Philip started to go down further, gagging and choking in the process, but he keeps at his pace, slow and steady, and ongoing. Philip opens his eyes and looks at Russia's shaft, he's barely 1/4 in. He groans in frustration, not knowing that his muffled groan would vibrate throughout Russia's cock.

"Haaa... Philip" Russia moaned, which caught Philip off guard, he looks up, dick in mouth, and only then he realized the pure bliss that Russia is in. This gave him a bit of an encouragement and started going faster, taking in more but still pulling away.

"Philip- Philip... Haaa" Russia moaned even more.

Soon enough, Philip pulled away. And just at the right moment too as Russia came. Philip flinched. He forgot that virgins are usually sensitive during their first time.

Philip coughed and wheezed, he felt like his throat had been compromised.

"C-can I put it in now?" Russia asked. He sounded like a kid asking for a treat.

"...yes." he said, his voice becoming sore.

Russia perked up. Welp, now his insides are about to be compromised as well....

....Philip groaned, his face scrunching up, contorting into pain as he's slowly sliding himself down on Russia. Russia felt slightly guilty that Philip is in pain and having trouble putting him in, but he doesn't really know what to do about it other than watch him slowly go down on him.

Russia groaned, though Philip is feeling pain, Russia on the other hand, is in heaven. He was so tight!

He wanted to just slam right into Philip, but is afraid that he might terribly hurt the older nation.

Philip stopped, he was halfway in. He looked down and saw a bulging in his stomach. Shit...

For some reason, this is starting to remind him of Ili. He's seen his pet get sexually mauled by Adam and other alphas that are faaarr larger than him, and Philip has had his fair share of experience with larger members, but something about this made him realize something.

He felt like an omega about to take in a delta.

In height comparison alone, Philip was already inferior. But now that Russia is inside of him, he felt even more so. Heck, he felt like submitting to Russia.

Pushing those thoughs away, he decided to focus on the matter at hand. Philip slowly lifts himself up, taking off the few inches he's taken in earlier, before slamming himself down, burrowing down to Russia's hilt.

"Ah!" Philip groaned, his arms tightening around Russia's neck as he burrows his face on Russia's clothed chest, tears forming in the corner of his eyes.

Russia threw his head back and mewled when Philip suddenly came down on him. He felt like he was about shoot for a second time. He panted and looked at Philip, the older man was sniffling, but he could not see his face.

[Russia]

I want to move. I want to move so bad. I want to fuck Philip... I want to make him not able to move for another week. I want to turn his mind into mush until he could no longer think of anything, or anyone else, but me. I want to make him submit to me, and me only.

I flinched when I heard Philip sniffle, I look down at him, but his face is buried in my chest. I feel sorry, yet at the same time I don't. I rub his back, trying to ease him down, my hand went lower until it reached his buttocks, I gave them a light squeeze, and he let out a small squeak. Fuck that's adorable.

Maybe China was right... Maybe he is a masterpiece...

I slightly pull Philip away from my chest, and tilted his head up so he could face me. His tear-stained face, his nose and cheeks turning a bright red, and his sore, pouty lips. The way he looks up at me with such an expression makes me want to get a metal stamp with my crest on it, heat it up in open flame, brand him as mine, and then desecrate him.

I connect my lips with his and gently laid him down on the bed. Philip kissed me back, his nails digging into my skin while I gently buck my hips continuously and fluently....

[Narrator]

....Russia grips tighter on Philip's waist, his hips thrusting faster each second. Philip moaned and whined underneath the Russian giant, tears running down his face from pleasure.

Philip's grip would tighten and then loosen on the sheets, his toes curling and then uncurling as his legs started to feel weak around Russia's waist.

Russia paused for a second, grabbing Philip's legs and placing them over his shoulders, before leaning forward and started fucking him again "ah!" Philip arched his Russia started up again.

"Ah...fuck... Philip... Philip." Russia muttered possessively. He doesn't know why he's suddenly so infatuated with him. Perhaps it's because he's his first time, or the first person to get him so riled up. Or perhaps it was back then when Philip took them under his wing and made his country a refuge for his people. Maybe it had always been like this and he just couldn't see it then.

Philip looks up at Russia, his golden eyes hazy and clouded in lust. He wraps his arms around Russia's neck and pulls him in for a kiss. Russia was surprised for a bit before kissing Philip back. He was amazed at himself for not feeling disgusted or even vomitting from the fact that he's kissing a man when he would absolutely do so by just thinking of doing it with others.

The two head of states fought for dominance, with Philip almost winning, but Russia prevailing. "Mphh...mngh...nn" Philip continued to moan in between their sloppy kiss as Russia's pace continues to increase.

His pace is inhuman!! How is he not tired!?, Philip screamed in his thoughts as Russia continued to ravage him.

"Ah... I'n gonna-" before Philip could finish his sentence, his phone started to ring. He flinched and immediately got up. Russia stared at Philip with wide eyes. Is he seriously going to fucking answer the phone? Where is your shame, Philip?, Russia asked in his thoughts. But then again, he did pick up when he called and America was also in the middle of ravaging him.

"He-hello?" Philip answered. "Philip! Where are you?! It's been three hours! Ili is whining! And you told me you'd be quick!" Philip groaned, starting to lose his mood quick once America started berating him. He acts like he's Philip's jealous boyfriend.

Russia saw what was happening, and he couldn't have Philip losing his mood so quickly when they had just gotten started. And by some holy coincidence, it was now America who was on the other side of the phone. This gave Russia an idea. Petty revenge wouldn't hurt anyone, right?

Russia grabs Philip by the wrist and pins him back down on the mattress. "Ah!" Repositioning himself before slamming himself back in, all in one go! "Ah! Russia!" Philip moaned, Russia stares at the phone screen and presses the volume symbol, turning it on speaker.

On the other side of the phone, America pressed his phone on his ear, "Hello? Philip?! Answer m-!"

"Ah!" America flinched, "Ph-Phil?"
"Ah! Russia!" America's grip on his phone started to tighten, biting his lips in rage as his electric blue eyes darken with jealousy.

He looks at the two pets who are quietly snuggling under a blanket in Ili's cage. With Adam rubbing himself on the pregnant omega, taking in his new scent that emits a new kind of pheromone. Meanwhile, Ili is just silently sitting there, letting Adam do his weird thing. Philip told him to stop trying to attack the soon-to-be sires of his pups unless he wants Philip to harbour more debt. And more debt means no more mozzarella sticks for little Ili.

Despite the wholesomeness of the two pets in the room, their country versions aren't being so wholesome themselves. With Ili's owner being ravaged by a country who's pet is still just a pup, and the owner of one of the sires to his pups is about to go on kill mode as he continues to listen to the harsh and loud sound of skin continuously hitting against skin with Philip moaning a series of "yes", "more", and "don't stop" while occasionally moaning Russia's name.

Russia leans down on Philip's neck and started sucking and biting on his skin, covering America's traces with his own. "Philip... Philip, you're so beautiful..." Russia whispered as he gently nibbles on his earlobe. Though the gentle nibbling is a contrast to the harsh and vigorous thrusts of his hips.

"Russia... I'm close..." Philip whimpered, and Russia only kissed him again. Taking in his taste as he can't seem to get enough of it. Russia lets go of one of Philip's wrists and moves his hand down to Philip's dick, holding the appendage as he gently strokes it up and down. Helping Philip cum faster.

Philip gasped as Russia started to touch him, bucking his hips along with Russia's strokes. "R-Russia! I-I- ah!" Philip arched his back as he came on both his and Russia's stomach. Russia's dick twitched as Philip suddenly tightened around him. He felt like he was about to cum too.

Russia looks at Philip's phone screen. He's still listening. Russia smirked and leans down on the phone and whispered "goodbye, Amerika." Before ending the call.

Russia pulls out of Philip, who whined, as Russia leaves his hole agape open. Russia then got on top of Philip, and asked "finish me off, please?" Philip stares at the giant shaft presented in front of him, he gulps and holds the base with two of his hands as he licks the tip while his hands started stroking him. Russia groaned and gently bucked his hips for more friction.

Philip took in the tip of Russia's cock and started sucking him off, and Russia moved his hips along with Philip's strokes. "Ah...ah.." Russia moaned, more calm than a few minutes ago. "I'm cumming..." Russia moaned as he thrusts his forward, making Philip take more of him in his mouth as he releases. Philip continued to suck as if milking him of his cum as he swallows every drop....

....It took a bit longer for Russia to finish releasing, but Philip found it adorable. Even when Russia was fucking him like a beast, there were moments when Russia looked and sounded adorable. He was still quite young and inexperienced, so Philip found his timidness adorable. It was as if Philip had unlocked Russia's inner child.

Philip trailed his tongue on Russia's penis one more time before Russia got off of him.

"So, how's your first time?"

"I... Want to do it again."

Philip's eyes widened, but he hid his terrified expression with a gentle chuckle. "M-maybe another time, okay?" Russia pouted, but nodded otherwise.

Meanwhile, America panted has just finished releasing onto the mattress. Shameful to say that he got aroused when he heard Russia and Philip getting it on, and Philip moaning so loudly and enthusiastically too. He can't wait for Philip to come back.

-End-

______________________________
[A/N: Sheeeessshh]

[SHO: Russia is Philipiosexual kszjsjhwhd]

[A/N: lmfao. Philip's ass is dead when he gets back.]

[SHO: more dead than the dead sea, LMAO]

[A/N: also, if anyone's curious about Russia's age in this AU, his human age is 20. Ye, dude's hella young. And Alexei is only in his pre-teens.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 240 15
Well here's some context, I felt bad for filling my skz book with Minsung stories so here I'm <3 Will mostly be fluff or angst cuz I suck at writting...
14.1K 719 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
3K 22 16
Notice: Read description before reading. first time creating a twice book, im nervous i might let u all down lol.. i might give yall a late update so...
12.9K 95 5
Heyy guys!! So this is a compilation book of multiple one shots of my favourite bl couples. Its all fiction and most of it doesn't have any connectio...