wifi connection ; ๐ค๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...

Af oreofics

-; under construction. ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐š๐ฎ "Can I get the WiFi password?" She asked. "Sure, WiFi password is I L... Mere

๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง๐—œ๐—–๐—˜
1 ; ๐—ช๐—˜๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—— ๐— ๐—˜ ;
2 ; ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—ฆ, ๐—–๐—”๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—”, ๐—”๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก ;
3 ; ๐—›๐—”๐—ก๐——๐—ž๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—˜๐—™ ;
4 ; ๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—— ;
5 ; ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—— ;
6 ; ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง & ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—— ;
7 ; ๐—–๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—”๐—ง ๐— ๐—œ๐——๐—ก๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง ;
8 ; ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช๐—•๐—œ๐—˜ ;
9 ; ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ž๐—˜๐—ฅ ;
10 ; ๐—ช๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก? ;
11 ; 1 ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ? ;
12 ; ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—— ;
13 ; ๐—•๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ;
15 ; ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐— ๐—˜ ;
16 ; ๐——๐—ข๐—ก'๐—ง ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ก๐—œ๐—– ;
17 ; ๐—›๐—”๐—ฅ๐—— ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ;
18 ; ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ;
19 ; ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—™๐—”๐— ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ;
20 ; ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง ;
21 ; ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ซ ;
22 ; ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฉ๐—˜ ;
23 ; ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—•๐—ข๐——๐—ฌ ;
24 ; ๐—”๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก ;
25 ; ๐—•๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ;
26 ; ๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ช ;
27 ; ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—–๐—ž ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—•๐—”๐—š ;
28 ; ๐—™๐—”๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ;
29 ; ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—–๐—› ;
30 ; ๐—–๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ ;
31 ; ๐—ง๐—”๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ง ;
32 ; ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ;
33 ; ๐——๐—œ๐—”๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—ฆ ;
34 ; ๐—ช๐—›๐—”๐—ง ;
35 ; ๐—•๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—ž ๐——๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก ;
36 ; ๐—•๐—”๐—–๐—ž๐——๐—ข๐—ข๐—ฅ ;
37 ; ๐—™๐—ข๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—› ;

14 ; ๐—ง๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—ฆ ;

379 23 9
Af oreofics

Judging by expression Minho looked like he was in a deep shock and y/n’s voice was cracking in the middle of sentences.

Minho was now yelling at her, I moved a little bit forward but then jungwon tripped over the flower pot and it made a loud noise. We all were startled and so were they, both of them looked in our way and found us standing dumbfounded.

“what are you guys doing?” y/n asked as minho glared at all of us.
“are you eavesdropping?” he said coldly. The look on his face could scare the shit out of anyone.

“ we just came to look for you guys, cause -” han said but the youngest interrupted.

“you both aren't good at lying and we were curious why you both went out suddenly, that's why we are here”, Niki explained everything without any hesitation.

Y/n looked at minho and said, “shall we tell them?”. My heart was sinking, my world stopped, all I could think is they both have are dating. Both of them stepped forward to us and stopped.

I asked, “don't tell me you both are dating?”. Y/n’s eye widened and she looked at me in disbelief.

“there is nothing between us, stop overthinking.” minho mentioned as y/n looked at me with unhappy expression.

I walked near and held y/n’s hand, then stood beside her. She frowned her eyebrows at me and I just gave her a side hug, as I rubbed her shoulder.

“what were you both going to tell us?” han questioned them. The curiosity was building inside me. I don't know how to feel at the moment, something feels off.

“ come to my house after school ” y/n said and boys nodded, and so did I.

“we gotta go, have to complete our leftover conversation. Bye, meet y'all tonight” he said and pulled y/n away with him. The two figures faded and we also went back.

My mind is occupied with negative thoughts. I can't think of anything expect, minho and Y/n.
I don't have time to spend time with her because of job, so she always hang outs with Minho.

I wish I was not an assassin. What if she lost feelings for me and gained for him? there is a huge possibility of this happening.

The job is already stressing me out and this relationship is becoming a burden to me. I love her, but my job wants me to end the things between us.

I just can't leave her, she is my other half, she is the one I love. My heart only beats for her. I could break every bone in my body to show her how much I love her, she is mine.

I can stand him not loving me, but I can't stand him loving her. He is the third-person between us, he needs to be out. He has nothing to do with our relationship, he has always been the bone in chicken.

𝗟𝗘𝗘 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

Locked myself in my room. Windows closed covered with curtains. Dark it is, I should open the lights. Lights on. I sat on the edge of my bed and started to think about what Y/n said.

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 :
Her eyes started to get watery as she explained what happened with her the other day. When she told the story I felt like throwing up, she doesn’t deserve this.

“this all isn't easy for me at the moment, it was scary, I felt like my heart was in my hands. They said not to tell anyone about it but I told you, cause I trust you. What if they got to know I told someone about them? Will I end up dying like my mom?.” she explained with full fear in her eyes.

“Nothing will happen to you, I'm here, Hyunjin is here for you, us stray kids, don't be scared” I reminded her.

“you guys are kids not mafia like them. They can kill you with one gunshot. I'm not in a position that I wouldn't be scared, it is scary, the scenarios from yesterday will never leave my head. It made a huge scar in my brain that cannot be healed. Even if you guys are there for me, but what about Hyunjin, does he even care? he never answers my calls, he ignores me, we barely even talk to each other. Isn't it better to die than living a life like this?”  she half yelled while explaining.

“shut up, shut up. No matter who they are, as I said I'm with you, nobody will harm you. I know things have been tough for you lately but don't worry everything will be better with time. Moreover, even if Hyunjin doesn't answer your calls, doesn't talk and ignores you, deep inside he loves you so much, he will sacrifice his own life to save you. Don't ever look down on him, you never know what a person is going through” I shouted at her because she is overthinking.

We heard a loud sound of something breaking and found the gang of idiots. They are probably are eavesdropping our conversation.
𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

“I know there is something else she is hiding, I could see that in her eyes. Should I just tell them about it or wait for tonight? I think I should wait, don't wanna break Y/n's trust. I promised not to tell anybody until she reveals it herself” I thought.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

Things have been up and down lately in their lives. Are they too young to experience this all? to fall in love, to take revenge for the sake of their sibling, to break their bones for somebody who was once a stranger to you or willing to sacrifice their life?

No matter what life is not easy for anybody. Everyone on this planet has faced hardships and is going to face more, so we should stay strong and be able to face it.

Life is sometimes happy and other times rough, but in every up and down you learn lessons that make you strong.

𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧 :

Y/n was only 4 and Yixing 9. Both of them always preferred to play with each other than playing with other kids.

Parents loved the bond between the siblings. They weren't like me and my sibling, they were different. If Y/n wanted something, Yixing would get it for her, if he would want something, she would get it.

They both used to fight for each other, fall asleep on each other's shoulder, help each other and never fight. They never really did.

On the starting of their father's business, he gained huge success and it lead towards the luxurious life.

It was a moment to celebrate, to dance, to enjoy and to party. They invited big businessmen all over the countries, some made it, some couldn't and some were burning with jealousy. Not everyone is happy with your success.

The party had a large amount of guests, Y/n and Yixing were roaming around the hotel chasing each other. Y/n bumped into a guy who was around her age.

“ouch, look where you're going little kitty.” the boy groaned while looking at the small girl.

“sorry mister lama.” she laughed making fun of him. “Hey! I’m not a lama.” he got angry and they both started to run.

The guy was chasing Y/n, the room was filled with their laughter.

Y/n stopped as she was out of breath, “okay, stop. I can't breathe.” she said inhaling the air.

“same, you run really fast.” he chuckled.
“I'm Y/n and what's your name?” she asked.

“I’m- I’m Haru , nice to meet you y/n.” He said in a shy tone.

“Haru do you wanna meet my big brother Yixing?” she asked him innocently and the little guy nodded.

Y/n took Haru's hand and went to find her brother. She couldn't find him. She started to shout his name but no answer.

“Haru you also shout his name.” she ordered and he started to shout, “YIXING, YIXING.”

They both started to shout, Y/n couldn't stop her tears and started to cry. Her mother approached her and asked with a worried expression,

“Y/n my love, what happen?” she asked while taking her daughter in her arms.

“We both are searching for her big brother, but we can't find him, so she is crying.” Haru explained.

Haru was watching them awkwardly as the mother was wipping y/n’s tears.

“Yixing must be in restroom or here, he will be here soon, don't worry honey.” she said to her daughter.

“yes don't worry Y/n. Let's play.” haru took her hand in his.
“yes go play with your friend.” she waved at the two children.

They both were playing, but y/n's eyes were still searching for her brother. After a long time, there was no sign of Yixing.

Y/n went to her parents and asked them,
“It has been a long long time, where is he?” she asked with a pouty face.

“what happen?” the dad asked his wife.
“she was crying earlier that she couldn't find Yixing and...there is no sign of him yet.” mother explained to her husband.

“why didn't you told me earlier? you know it's not safe to leave a child alone.” Y/n’s father furiously said.

“I'm sorry, i'll be careful from now. Let's go and find him.” she apologized with tears in her eyes.

The father immediately told the guards to look out for his precious son and left the daughter, y/n with the caretaker.

A gun shot was heard. Y/n felt her whole world falling down, as growing up, she never liked loud noises or anyone raise their voice at her, she gets scared easily.

“what was that? a-aunt-” before completing the sentence, the little girl ran to the direction sound came from.

“Y/n you're not allowed to go out.” caretaker ran after little y/n to get her back.

The scene infront of Y/n's eyes was awful, she couldn't move. Her legs felt well, she wasn't able to stand properly.

The tears came flowing through her eyes like a never ending waterfall.

The doors got closed and guards were surrounded all over the area. Yixing came running towards his sister and hugged her.

“you weren't supposed to see this.” he said. “bl-bloo- mo-mothe-”. Her voice stopped, she fainted and Yixing called his father but the father was dumbfounded. He didn't move, he didn't blink, just tears flowing down from his eyes.

The ambulance was swift and in no time they reached the hospital. Y/n got put in other room while her mother was put in dead body room.

The little girl woke up after a long time, she saw her father and brother sleeping on the couch and the caretaker on the the edge of bed.

Y/n called her and she looked at her with no expression. “Oh Y/n you're awake. Are you hungry?” she asked.

“where is mom?” the little girl searched for her mother. The caretaker was taken back by her question but soon replied.

“the angels came and took her. They wanted a queen to rule their angel kingdom in heaven.” she lied.

“Mom is an angel queen now?” the little girl asked with awe expression.
“yes darling, she is” the caretaker replied feeling bad for little girl.

The Dad groaned and asked what’s happening, taking a look at his daughter.

“Dad is it true that mom is the queen of angels now?” she asked in a joyful tone.

The father made a questionable face and
the caretaker mouthed him to nod, and he understood.

“oh yes y/n. Mom is a queen now.” he said with a heavy heart.
“wow dad, when will she come back?” she asked with a grin.

“It will take a lots of time you know, a queen has tons of work to do.” he explained.

“Let’s go home. I’ll carry Yixing, you come with aunt y/n.” dad ordered and took his sleeping son carefully in his arms.

The caretaker held little y/n’s hand and both of them walked out with her father.
Her mother was killed by mafia, nobody knows who they were. They attacked her on the day of party, when she went out to find Yixing.
𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

94.1K 5.4K 51
[COMPLETED] "Do you think you're the only one having a hard time?! The one I love broke up with me, Haruto! And it's all because of you!" Highest Ran...
59.3K 2.5K 18
Y/N was a fake nerd at school but decided to change her personality and her looks to her past self back just because.. "Why are you so cold? Now i un...
47K 2K 37
โ€ž๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ. ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ?" ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
14K 748 24
สœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡แด… สœแด‡ส€ sแด สœแด‡ สŸแด‡แด› สœแด‡ส€ ษขแด แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด… @sแดา“แด›สแดsสœษช