Meendum Oru Kadhal Kadhai (Th...

By minnie_here

The Love Story of Aarav & Kanmani There is love after love failure!There is life after love!❤️ Aarav Shanthan... More

Cover and Cast
The RJ & The Dad-Daughter Duo
The Unexpected First Meet
The Beginning of Kadavul Setting
Aarav and Kanmani meets!
Just Neighbours
Aarav's Outburst
The Rain's Consequences!
Kanmani meets Aarav at the Cafe
The Lullaby
Kutty Pattas
A Day three-together
NEW STORY UPDATE!
Unsaid Roadside Date
Love Means?
The Play Starts
The Lunch Invitation
Cooking Together
Kanmani's Confusion
Still into the Past?
Her Confession & His Secret
Aarav's Past
Misconception?
His Decision?
Kanmani confronts Aarav
Off to Coimbatore
The Family Reunion
Naan Aval Illai
Engaged
US♥️
Aarav weds Kanmani
Together in love
The First time
Once Again
Her Dream Comes True
Epilogue
Thank you Note & New Story Update
BONUS CHAPTER
NEW STORY UPDATE
NEW STORY ALERT

The little human's arrival

3.3K 597 281
By minnie_here

'2 cup sugar podhuma?', Kanmani asked mixing the ingredients for the cake.
'Podhum podhum..Next andha coco powder add pannu..',Aarav said grating the dark chocolate.

'Ahn okay..',she took some grated chocolate in her hand and put it inside her mouth making him huff.
'Maa.. Already neraya chocolate sapta..Ipdiyae saptutu irundhenna cake ku pathaadhu..',he sighed.

'Sorry Aarav eyy..Idhaan last uh..',she said making a puppy face.He couldn't help but melt in her cuteness,yet he maintained a straight face.
'Idhathan appo la irundhu solra..',he said nodding horizontally with a huff.

'Konjam chocolate en vaai kulla poradhu naala onnu koranju pogaadhu..Kanjam..', Kanmani said twisting her lips.
He raised his eyebrows,and pressed his lips together, resting his one hand on the kitchen counter and another in  his waist.

'Kanjama?',he frowned.
'Aama neenga kanjam dhan..Oru chocolate ke ivlo kanakku paakureenga..Ungala ellaam vechutu kashtam kashtamm.. Romba kash..',before she could finish she felt a pull.

Kanmani dashed on his hard chest and gasped when he snaked his arms around her waist.
'Enna sonneenga madam?',he raised his eyebrows.
'Enna panreenga..Cafe la irukom Aarav ey..Anna yaaravadhu vara poraanga..',Kanmani tried to get out from his hold.

'Yaarum vara maatanga..Neenga sollunga..Kanjam ah?', Aarav asked.
'Ah..Adhu..bha..',she looked away from his gaze.
'Hmm.. Konjam kanjam dhan..Aana ella vishayathulayum illa..',he said looking at her intensely and knowing what he meant she widened her eyes.

Her heart beat raised when his eyes travelled down to her lips.She closed his eyes in reflection when his thumb contacted her cheek.

He wiped the chocolate in the corner of her lips and she opened her eyes when nothing happened as she anticipated.

'Enna ma?',he asked tasting the chocolate from his thumb making her stand dumbstruck.

'Deiii enna da nadakudhu inga?',Rakshan entered and they both parted hearing him.
'Aana deii..Romba alumbu panreenga da Yebbhaa...',Rakshan sighed.

'Thangamm.. Neeyum ah ivan kooda serndhuta?',Rakshan asked who was hiding behind Aarav.
'Anneyyy..',she laughed and burrying his face on Aarav's back and Kanmani's mobile rang which caught everyone's attention.

'Irunga oru nimisham..', Kanmani picked the call and her eyes teared up hearing the opposite.
'Kanmani..Enna aachu ma?Yen azhara?',Aarav asked.
'Anni ku..Anni ku labour pain vandhuruchaam Aarav..Namma polaamm..',Kanmani said running from there.

'Raksha.. Aayushi ah pick up panni veetla Shakee ma ta vitru..Naanga poitu vandharen..',Aarav said and Raksha nodded.

They reached the hospital and they rushed to Karthi who was standing there crying.
'Anney..',she hugged Karthi and Karthi cried more in his sister's embrace.

'Anne onnum aagadhu ney..Nee venumna paaru anni um en marumaganum healthy ah safe ah varuvaanga..', Kanmani said and Karthi nodded.

'Bayapadaadheenga Karthi...',Aarav pressed Karthi 's shoulder in assurance.They could still hear Meera's cry from the labour ward which made Karthi worry more.

A nurse came out from the labour ward.
'Sir..Ungala dhan unga wife koopdraanga..Konjam vaangalen..',the nurse said.
'Naana..',Karthi wiped his tears

'Anne po ney..Anniku ipo un support dha romba thevai..',Kanmani said and Karthi nodded.Soon he signed a few documents and left inside the labour ward with the requirements.

'Azhaadha ma..safe ah rendu perum vandhuruvaanga..',Aarav said wrapping his arm around her shoulders, comforting her.

She held his hand for support and he kept consoling her.

'Amma.. Bayapadadheenga..Rendu perum safe ah varuvaanga..', Aarav comforted Meera's parents.

Kanmani calmed a bit and Aarav came there with a water bottle.
'Enaku venaam..',she denied.
'Konjam kudi ma..',Aarav said settling beside her.She received the water bottle from him and drunk it.

'Romba valikum ah?',Kanmani asked.
'Hmm..',Aarav nodded.
'Anni ku onnum aagadhulla?',she asked and he kissed her forehead which comforted her a little.

'Onnum aagadhu..Okay?',he tucked her hair strands behind her earlobe and she nodded.

After a few hours,their eyes fell on the nurse came with the little bundle of joy wrapped in a towel.
'Congrats,Its a boy..',the nurse said and everyone smiled happily.

'Meera?Avanga yepdi irukaanga?', Aarav asked.
'She is completely fine..',the nurse replied.
'Maa..Nee vaangu..',Aarav said.
'N..Naana?', Kanmani asked as she was overwhelmed.

'Vaangu da ma..',Meera's father said and Meera's mother nodded in assurance.

Kanmani's hands trembled when she took the tiny human in her hands.The kutty and pink palms,feet,nose,ears everything was just very very cute.

'Nee keta maadhiriye marumagane vandhutaan paathiya?',Aarav said and Kanmani chuckled.
'Deii marumagane..',she called him and the baby slowly opened her eyes and looked at her which made everyone gasp in surprise.

'Heyy..Athai voice theriyudha da unaku?',she asked and everyone chuckled.
'Serii.. Konja nerathula room ku shift panniduvaanga..',the nurse received the baby from Kanmani.

'Anni.. Thambi romba cute ah irukaan..', Kanmani said touching the baby's feet who was in Aarav's arms.
'Papa porandhaachu,next appo Aarav Kanmani kalyanam dhaana? ,Meera's mother asked making both of them looked at eachother with a blush.

'Aama innum oru three months kulla pannirlam dhana? Aarav ungaluku okay dhana?Kanmani unaku?',Karthi asked.
'Okay dhan Karthi..',Aarav said and looked at Kanmani who was in deep thoughts.

'Ma..',Aarav nudged her and she came out from her trance.
'Huh?Enna?',she asked.
Before Karthi could speak, doctor came inside to inform that now its time to feed the baby.Everyone left the room except Karthi and Meera's mother.

'Yen ma?Yedho yosanaila iruka?Ippo unaku kalyanam venaama?',Aarav asked.
'Idhu namma mattu yepdi decide panradhu Aarav?Aayushi kitta sollanumla?',she asked.

'Ava enna accept pannipaalaa?Ennaala oru nalla amma va iruka mudiyuma?Ithana naala friend ah paatha ipo thideernu enna amma va accept pannipaala?Enaku bayama iruku..',she said with a glistening eyes.

'Aayushi ku unna romba pudikum ma..Oru dhadava enkitta ketaa theriyuma?',he asked and she hummed in questioning way.
'Kanmani ya namma koodave vechukalama nu ketaa..',he said and she looked up at Aarav.

'Ava kandippa othuppaama..And nee worry pannikave venaam.. Ippove nee avala oru amma maadhiri dhan paathukura,Unna maadhiri avala vera yaarume paathuka mudiyaadhu ma..', Aarav assured.

'Avlodhana?',she asked.
'Avlodhana na?Vera enna?',Aarav asked.
'Appo assure panna maadhiri panna maateengala?',she asked innocently and gave a known smile to her.

'Yeppo?Naa onnum panlaye..',he shrugged, hiding his smile.
'Onnum panlaya?',she asked and he shooked his head side ways.
'Seri ponga...',she pouted and tried to move but Aarav held her wrist and stopped her.

'Hmm?', she raised her eyebrows and he held both her hands.He leaned in and gave a strong peck on her forehead.She closed her eyes in reflection and a smile crept over her lips.

He pulled back and looked at her.
'Ippo okay ah..Kanmani?',she felt all butterflies in her when he said her name in his raspy base voice.

'Okay okay!'

Karthi was smiling at the little human who was peacefully sleeping in the cradle.

'Unna maadhiri ye irukaan..', Karthi said and Meera smiled.
'Mookellam unna maari dhan iruku..',Meera said.
'Meera...Naa onnu sollata?', Karthi asked and Meera hummed.

'Namaku indha oru kozhandhai podhume..',he said.
'Yen?',she asked.
'Illa thirumba oru kozhandhai na..Nee dhan thirumbavum vali anubavikanum..Adha paakura thembu sathiyama enaku illa..',he said looking at the baby and Meera smiled.

'Nee apdi azhudha vali la..Enaku enna panradhune therila..En life la naan avlo bayandhadhe illa theriyuma?Nejama uyir poitu vandha maari irundhuchu..Podhum..',he said and Meera held his hand.

'Unaku aasai illaya innoru papa venumnu?',Meera asked.
'Nee iruka,namma paiyan irukaan..Idhuku mela yaarum venaam..',he kissed her hold and smiled.

'Motha paasathayu ivanuku kudupom..', Karthi said and Meera nodded.
'Unakku venuma innoru kozhandha?',Karthi asked.
'Hmmm...Ipodhaiku illa dhan..May be future la vandha solren',she said and he chuckled patting her head.

'Heyyy..Kutty paiyan romba azhaga irukaan..',Aayushi said looking at the cradle.
'Appaa...Naanum kutty ah irukura appo ipdi dhan irundhena?',Aayushi asked and Aarav nodded.

'Namma yeppo kutty paiyan ah veetuku kootitu povom Meera athai?', Aayushi asked.
'Innum 3 days aagum..',Meera replied.
'3 days ahh??',Aayushi pouted.

'Aama..',Karthi said pulling her cheek.
'Mama naan ivana enga veetuku thookitu poikata?', Aayushi asked and Karthi chuckled.
'Serii..',Karthi said and she squealed in happiness.

'Aarav ey..Namma kutty paiyana three days aprom namma veetuku kootitu poirlam...', Aayushi said and Aarav said,'Serii ma', nodding his head positively.

'Serii Aayushi namma veetuku polaama?',Kanmani asked.
'Aama da veetuku kelambunga late aayiduchu..',Meera's mother said.

'Serii ney,anniya paathuko..Bye anni,Bye athai,mama..',Kanmani and Aarav bidded with Aayushi and left from the hospital and they decided to ask Aayushi about their marriage.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hello Makkale♥️

Finally the big day vandhu romba nallabadiya pochu!I was so happy to see him.He looked so handsome in that white shirt with that single strike of holyash on his forehead.And the words from Prabhu Salamon sir and Kamal sir was❤️
It would be a thing that he gonna cherish it for his life time and nammalum dhan!

And when he stumbled with his words and teared up..Unknowingly my eyes turned watery.That's all past,but the things he have gone through was horrible.But he blocked it all down and came back strongly!Manna you are indeed the strongest!Inime life la happiness mattum dha ungaluku ❤️ Im manifesting a very bright future for him!🤞

All the best for Sembi!
Unga experience epdi irundhuchu makkale?👀
Yaarellam nerla poi paatheenga?I watched it in little talks live,and hope so ini future la vara edhavadhu oru Audio launch ah nerla paapennu🤞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 11.5K 32
"Sivaangi, You have my heart ma. It is beating for you. Can you feel that? I want to travel with you forever like this. Will you be mine Sivaangi Kri...
215K 23.3K 79
Kallakamunage.. - "kallan" - thief or mischievous person... "Kaamugane" - a man with more desires "kallakamunage" also means secret lover Thi...
9.3K 1.1K 15
This Story is about the Young Business man Siddharth Malhotra who was an arrogant and he is a Devil in disguise when it come to his business. His wor...
559K 74.4K 61
He: If Loving is an art, I want you to be my Picasso Myra. Myra: No, you don't meant it. Tell me everything is a lie. You cannot love me. How can you...