The strange teacher (DxD X OP...

By omage1

A beast class servant was beaten on the moon thanks to all the help of the master. But what the beast servant... More

Prologue/Bio
A lick is what you like
Teacher makes nose's bleed
Update/ Thx
Let loose
A beast
A ballerina who is ruthless
Nun and Horny Nun :) and religion
Kama the beast shows
Ritual (Preview)
Ritual
Nugget
Thanks everyone
Beast class
Oh Shit!
The snake
III and VI and Blade
To save us all
Sorry
The meeting
How and who (Preview)
How and Who

Remnants of the past

2.7K 61 8
By omage1

Y/n Pov:

I've been studying the eyes for a while and the more I study the less it does around me. I've been thinking about what it can do and such. But seems to me that I'm losing my mind. For how annoying it is for me. I just went into my bathroom and started to take my clothes off. And started to take a shower.

Y/n: "Hmmmmm I wonder?"

I sit upon the ground and start to meditate as I was, I was trying to find an answer towards this kind of problem, usually it's pretty easy but at the same time if it's form my old lifetime it takes a bit. As I was washing my body all I can think of is that fight with the master. (I had to do a bit of screen shots sense the normal ones were not working.) The flashbacks hit hard as it brought a bit of joy and pleasure.

I never liked her and she never liked me. I'm not mad more annoyed to say the least I was about to win it all. But it did bring something to mind how boring it was to take it all. BB saw this and saved but my mere heart of a fragment.

BB: "Tell me Beast lll/R would you like to live a normal life somewhere else?"

Y/n: "Yes but I'm going to make sure I remember this BB."

BB: "How so if you don't have any powers if I was steal them?"

Y/n: "Sadly you can't BB were still on me my real body the SE.RA.PH, I'm allowing you to talk to me sense you want some last words to me. BB right now sense you saved a piece of me I have two options take over your body and try to take control of the planet and attack that master again. Or you can send me to another universe I know you have the grail on you. Just wish me away and send my powers with me. It's a win win BB you don't see me or hear from me again."

BB: "Tsk Y/n I don't like you and don't care of you but I will allow this one time sense you are not wrong. And one more thing I will come for you sometime down the line got it."

Y/n: "HAHAHAHA just send me away foolish A.I."

As I was sent away to this universe. I get out of my meditate state. And get up I've enjoyed my time here to be honest great moments and bad moments but knowing one thing is that line. BB is truthful to her statements sometimes, but she is smart as well so she might be up to something else or trying to find a way to drag me back so we can have a rematch.

Y/n: "Wonder how the mooncell is doing without my chaos."

???: "Mooncell what is that?"

Y/n: "None of your business now leave white dragon."

White dragon: "How do you know of me?"

Y/n: "Because nothing escapes me. But I know of the white dragon but don't care for the host, for it's easy for me to tell who lives under that shell of armor."

White dragon: "Huh I've heard of a powerful mage living here in this town, but your barriers were easy."

Y/n: "Because I have at least a few reasons but the biggest one is because, I knew you would come and visit me. Your power is so easy to sense from across the earth. Matters not how far you are from me. I can always sense someone's soul or power. Now what do you, and better hurry before I force you out of my house."

White dragon: "I can't sense anything from you. Matters not I'm here to ask you would you allow me to fight the red dragon."

Y/n: "Why ask me I'm not your mom or his mom at all so why ask?"

White dragon: "Easy it's because I can't sense your power and if I can't sense it well only means your power far surpasses my own. And I've been using my power to cut it in half and it's still not going down. And I have respect for the strong, and if I was to face you...well the only outcome I see is my own death. And I don't won't to die yet until I face my rival to be."

Y/n: "Well your rival to be is sure not what you expect."

White dragon: "Why is that?"

Y/n: "The only thing he thinks of is boobs and ass, mostly boobs. And to be honest I was hoping he would learn how to control his urges."

White dragon: "You fucking with me?"

I shake my head no.

Y/n: "Dear I wish I was but I'm dead serious as a door nail. If that's all dear leave me be I have to grade."

White dragon: "One more thing who is this BB and Mooncell are they strong?"

Y/n: "Don't bring it up around me you won't stand chance against those two. And if you want a death wish try to head to the moon here and die in space as you lose air."

White dragon: "Tch you know I won't die like that."

Y/n: "I know you won't, but you will suffer at least because all your questions are making me very annoyed leave or die."

White dragon: "By the way name is Vali sense you knew I wanted to say it at least once."

Y/n: "Yeah yeah now leave."

He disappears to some part of town where I sensed fallen magic and at a very high level meaning it's the head of the fallen faction. If my gut is right, he might spill the beans about BB and the mooncell to that old crow.

Vali Pov:

I made it back to Azazel who was drinking for a bit and watching Tv something called Van hellsing.

Azazel: "So how did it go did you meet the mage and got your answers?"

Vali: "Only some but new questions came as well. Hey old buzzard tell me have you ever heard of BB and this thing called a Mooncell?"

Azazel: "What does that mean the moon have cancer or something and never heard of BB or whatever sounds like a BBQ mostly."

Vali: "Take it as a no then."

Azazel: "Hey kid hold up a moment you did catch my attention. I know a lot of things and lots of places but these two things I want to know now, because one thing is for sure. BB and Mooncell I've never heard of and who would not want to know of this type of thing. Like does it contain something we don't know about or is a place that the big man upstairs never made."

Vali: "That's what I want to know but she just told me to suffer if I want to find answers."

Azazel: "Hmm it seems we got to find out for ourselves how should we go about it?"

Vali: "To be honest I only care if they are strong enough to keep up with me."

Azazel: "Man kid you only think about fighting and getting stronger and such. You know knowledge can be as powerful as anything."

Vali: "True but I want to face them with my own power. I will study them later when I got to face them once."

Azazel: "I swear kids these days only think about fighting and wars."

Y/n Pov:

Next day:

I was walking towards my class to get them ready but for some odd reason something was not right. I was about to open my door when space was changed, and time was stop.

Y/n: "What can I do for you?"

???: "Ah you sound like you knew what I was going to do and you don't even sound scared of me."

Y/n: "It's because I knew who you were before we are one of the same two sides of coin you could say. You give love and lust while I do the same but people it give it to me am I right Beast lll/L."

Kama: "Call me Kama I'm not in that stage yet you should know my other half. Once the veil between everything breaks one by one we will come for you."

Y/n: "You know you don't scare me."

Kama: "You do know I can, and BB are the only ones who can take you on at your best right. For you are the most powerful being here, but you must know as well were you are I am also and are powers are different and such we are counters to each other. Meaning I can face you as of now. But I won't for what will be the point of doing so." 

Y/n: "I would hope so Kama I want you to have a more and flash way to enter for I can only delay you and the others for so long."

Kama: "You do have like six other people trying to get to you. Makes sense you can only keep it up for so long."

Y/n: "I wish I was joking but for once I've been outwitted on this one but I want to ask you one thing voice inside of my head."

Kama: "HAHAHA cute this is why I like you Y/n only who gets me and only one to piss me off."

Y/n: "I'm glad we are on the same page but I want to ask though when are you or the others coming to town?"

Kama: "Well sense me and BB are too powerful in a way I'm in space trying to make my body whole again. While BB is already here more like she is on the moon, while the others are well around won't say were they are."

Y/n: "Passion here?"

Kama: "No not yet but Melt is here though with her arm's back as well the same arms you ripped off from her all those years ago."

Y/n: "It's only been a year."

Kama: "Oh dear Y/n you do know time is different from were you come from and were you were beaten right. Right now, it's been about two years. Y/n I will only say this once and once only please make this fun for me I want to face you. And if I win I will make sure this world will be mine."

Y/n: "Hehehehehe hahahaha...Kama dear we are in space show yourself to me please I've missed are talks not the talks in my head."

Kama: "Nah you my other half, when you and I met is when the world falls apart."

Y/n: "Come on it will be fun you are the only one who can make things fun, and you are the only one who can last so long."

Kama: "I know Y/n but as I said we will meet again when the time is right. And when it's right you will only be my true target."

Y/n: "I want to ask why are you speaking to me in my head even though we are in a different space and such?"

Kama: "I like having a normal chat with you. Even though I want to rip you apart, you are just someone I don't won't to make fun say it more like a respect sense we are one of the same beast class."

Y/n: "Fair enough now Kama dear I'm going back to my class cya in a few days."

As time and space was back to normal and when I open the door to my class seems the first one is here and wanting to rip me apart as we lock eyes.

Y/n: "Ah it seems we got a new student."

Issei: "Yeah she is pretty."

As I nod towards Issei and stare daggers at Melt and she does the same to me. The air was thick enough to need a sword to cut through.

Asia: "Um sorry miss. Sessyoin do you two know each other."

Y/n: "Yeah you could say I rip her soul right out of her for being such a pretty girl."

Melt: "Yeah I know Miss.Sessyoin you can say we had a bit of a talk awhile ago."

As we just smile at each other not trying to start a fight in the middle of the class.

BB Pov:

Seems Melt is in glad I hacked the school pretty easy stuff, Y/n I told you before I will be coming for you. But this time with some people to help me with you.

BB: "Passion dear get ready okay."

Passion: "Ye-Yes mother."

One by one I will make sure you are overwhelmed by these numbers. But one thing is for sure I have two backups one of them is laying in the sea of numbers while the other one is waiting in space to make her body.

(Another one wow yeah not much of the DXD gang but I feel like we should focus on Y/n sense we are going to deal with beast class servant and BB and her well Sakura faces but tell me wat u think and such I enjoyed this one a bit I really wanted to add a Sakura face to meet, and I think Melt was the best choice. The others well that's going to wait for a bit but again tell me wat u think and such. And omage1 out peace.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 7.1K 52
⚠️THIS BOOK HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY DISCONTINUED⚠️ Kakegurui girls as your girlfriends (≧▽≦) Female x Female Yes I made another book cause I'm addicted t...
26 0 10
From an ordinary worker to a duchess in a novel. A lady woke up in the body of a character in a romance novel. Having lots of regrets in her life, al...
27.3K 662 18
Over 2,000 years have passed on since the nuclear war in [Redacted]. Humanity has managed to slowly rebuild by partially repeating history. Kingdoms...
56.8K 2.3K 23
After many days of school. Finally things got interesting once a teacher was put on leave for being to sick to work. So a new young teacher who gradu...