Freiheit | eren x levi

By Euphyrus

After a horrible and unforgettable accident has occurred to prince Eren, he is forced to trust almost no one... More

Act 1: Jäger
Act 2: Ehre
Act 3:Lügen
Act 4: Flucht
Act 5: Trainieren
Act 6: Schmerz
Act 7: Warnung
Act 8: Geliebt
Act 9: Konflikt
Act 10: Rache
Act 11: Schwache
Act 12: Krieg
Act 13: Kampf
Act 14: Schwierigkeiten
Act 15: Geheimnis
Act 16: Wahrheit
Act 17: Hassen
Act 18: Folter
Act 19: Traurigkeit
Act 20: Vergebung
Act 21: Geburtstag
Act 22: Bussel
Act 23: Schützen
Act 24: Lieblos
Act 26: Bereiten
Act 27: Achtung
Act 28: Weglaufen
Act 29: Schlacht
hEY GUYS
Act 30: Schuld
Act 31: Allianz
Act 32: Freiheit

Act 25: Wunsch

1.8K 116 113
By Euphyrus

AN:

just gotta say something before you started reading this chapter;

as you can tell, i am writer. i am not a scientist, a politician or a doctor so if i have any of my facts wrong, please dont correct me.

how the heck am i suppose to know how a war works if im not a solider? i do my research and i know that ofc there is blood and fighting, etc and i know that is this fic, the war doesnt go for too long but idk how surrenders work okay

im merely a writer and if any of yall wanna complain bout somethin then i suggest you stop reading this fic now and read another fic where they actually get their facts straight lol. same goes for BTL, i dunno how surgeries go bc im not a frickin doctor. i know blood transfusion arent surgeries but i called it one so that yall can be scared and concerned for eren's life and actually think he'd die lol xD

ps. blood transfusions arent that dangerous sorrynotsorry

k thats all i gotta say okay bye ily

"You have virgin lips," the king told him.

"What is that supposed to mean?" the younger male demanded with a flushed expression while gritting his teeth together.

"Eren," Levi said and chuckled softly as he pressed his forehead against the boy's shoulder, "I stole all your firsts, didn't I?"

Eren didn't answer and just started to fumble around with his hands. It was dark outside and all the maids, butlers and everyone else who lived in the castle were asleep but them. It was almost ten o' clock and they spent close to an hour to just talk and kiss or even hold one another.

"You know for a virgin you're actually pretty good at kissing," the older male admitted and smirked mischievously as he gripped Eren's jaw. He leaned closer to him and looked at him right in the eye. Looking at Eren's eyes for only one second was enough to drown him, this boy had beautiful damn eyes.

His fingers were playing at the waistband of his boxers and Eren flinched as cold fingers grazed his skin. His eyes were wide with terror as Levi's lust and desire filled eyes skimmed his body. He suddenly stopped his finger movements when he felt Eren's obvious discomfort.

"I can leave you alone if you want," he told the boy and pulled his hands away which just made the situation a whole lot worse because now Eren looked a little disappointed.

He grabbed the king's hands and much to Levi's surprise, he set his hands on his waist and exhaled deeply.

"No," he said sternly. "I'm yours."

-

Levi always thought of Eren as a strong, skilled and intelligent soldier out in the battle field who would never give up fighting no matter

what the cost but it was a different story when he was with him.

Eren was very greedy and slutty when alone with Levi and seemed to like being kissed in areas such as the neck and chest; basically any place that was easy to be marked up.

Levi had trapped Eren in a kiss once again and the green eyed make felt as if he could never get enough of the king. He was kissing him back hungrily as if his life depended on it. He was like food, air and water; he probably needed him in everyday life to survive the hell called reality.

Levi was surprised that no maid or butler had knocked on the room door because usually they would ask if things were alright if they heard even one sound. Eren was going a little vocal, he would moan when Levi sucked or nipped at his bottom lip. His boxers were hanging dangerously low past his V-line and small, silent alarms were going on in his head, warning him that Levi was being awfully touchy.

Levi had Eren's hands pinned above his head now, leaving no room for him to escape. He used his other hand to tug at his boxers, which caused Eren to pull away and stare at him with horror.

Levi knew his limits; he knew Eren wasn't ready now. He whispered an apology as he dragged his fingertips along his waist and chest, trying to feel every inch of skin that belonged to him now. He traced the younger male's lips with his fingertips and crawled into his lap, humming quietly.

He was trying it slow for Eren's sake, trying his hardest to ignore his lustful desires because he knew Eren wasn't 100% comfortable because of everything that happened between them in the past. He placed feather light kisses on his jaw and cheek, trying to comfort him.

He was caressing Eren's bruised neck as he leaned a little closer to whisper something only the two of them could ever hear.

"Eren," Levi murmured as he breathes heavily. "I want you."

It was all too much for Levi to handle. This beautiful glory of a boy was right in front of him and he could do nasty things like anyone would but Eren looked a little scared.

"Eren..." he trailed off. His voice was a purr and it started to hypnotize Eren a little by the way his eyes looked. "You were begging before and now you look as if you're gonna piss yourself. You need to tell what what you want specifically."

Eren looked away and chewed on his lower lip. "I don't know."

Levi grabbed his jaw so that he could look at him in the eyes. "Tell me," he growled.

He got up from his lap and pushed his knee against Eren's crotch, causing a small groan to escape his lips.

"Eren, you need to tell me before I go insane."

He started to move his knee a little, rubbing the area and taking a few glances at Eren. He was already a mess and it hasn't even passed a minute. He was biting hard on his lower lip, trying not to make a sound. He head was lolled back and he was panting a little too loudly.

"Levi," he whispered. "Do...do whatever you want."

Eren had to stop biting his lip because it started to bleed.

He was not used to this at all. It was like he was giving up his own body and soul as a sacrifice and he thought maybe he was over thinking this but it's just that he has never really been very intimate with anyone else before, nor had a girlfriend.

He never trusted any girl, really, because he always had a feeling that they would only marry him for the fact that he was a prince and he didn't like that at all. If he was going to be loved, he wanted to loved for who he was, not the title placed on his bloodline. It was a true fact that Levi had betrayed him and maybe (possibly) still wanted his land, but he knew he wasn't a bad guy.

If he were a bad guy, he would have killed Eren a long time ago before they could have a chance to even bond.

He refused to look back into the desire filled eyes of Levi because if he did, he would probably be intoxicated by them like some kind of spell or something. He was poised like a big predator ready to pounce on its next meal; he crawled closer to the younger boy with his mouth curled into a smirk as if already seeing his victory which he had won a long time ago.

Everywhere that Eren had been touched felt like fire being trailed across his skin but it wasn't in a painful matter; it was hot and he found himself needing to pant for breath and it was all Levi's fault.

It was his fault for being so damn attractive.

Eren didn't talk much during this time period and it was mostly silent except the sounds of their heavy breath and small moans that were managed to escape Eren. Levi decided that was his favorite sound of all time.

His nails were digging themselves as pain and torment slowly turned into pure bliss. He called out the king's name over and over again, letting it implant inside his brain forever and ever.

"L-Levi, I-I don't think-" Eren's broken voice spoke and was shortly cut off with his own silent scream. He had to place his fist in his mouth to prevent any further sounds because he was worried that maybe someone might hear him.

"Don't do that," Levi murmured as he placed his hand on his fist and removed it. "You're going to hurt yourself."

"B-but I think-" he was interrupted again by himself when a small yelp slipped past his lips when Levi did any movement.

"Training is going to be more difficult for you now."

Eren glared at him but Levi couldn't really take him so seriously since his face flushed heavily.

"Thanks a lot," he replied sarcastically.

The morning sun was shining brightly through the curtains and pointing directly at Eren's face. He stirred and scrunched his nose at the sudden heat and lifted one eyelid.

Lying beside him was possibly the most beautiful human he has ever seen.

The king was sleeping right beside him with his brows furrowed like he might wake up and attack anyone if it was the right moment. His arms were wrapped around the younger male protectively and his lips were parted slightly. He looked absolutely peaceful yet very threatening at the same time.

It was like Eren's hands were moving without his consent because his fingertips started to touch all over the king's face. He caressed his lower lip with his thumb which caused him to stir. Eren immediately tugged his hands away and watched as he began to wake up.

His eyes started to flutter open and seemed to only focus on one thing:

Eren.

He smirked menacingly as he leaned closer to Eren and brought their lips together in a small, gentle kiss. Levi was usually a violent and liked their kisses very rough, but this morning he was kissing him like he might break if he wasn't careful.

"Good morning," he mumbled against the taller male's lips and soon broke away. "Sleep well?"

"Yeah," Eren muttered awkwardly and hid his face behind a pillow.

Levi grabbed the pillow and threw it somewhere else on the bed so that he could see Eren properly. He snatched his hand and brought it to his lips, kissing each finger and palm while looking at his beautiful green eyes.

"It's funny to see how shy you're acting. You didn't really act this way when you were fighting," Levi pointed out. "Very cute."

"I-I'm not cute," Eren stuttered and narrowed his eyes at him.

"You're just being stubborn."

"Whatever," Eren replied and slipped out of bed. The moment his feet touched the floor and had weight pressed on it, he fell front first and felt a burning pain in his hips.

"Ah fuck."

Levi laughed mischievously and got up to help him up. He carried him bridal style and shot a brooding smirk at him. Eren grit his teeth with frustration and glared once more at him.

He was little surprised how the king was able to carry him despite being so short but then again, he was in the army so of course he would be ridiculously strong.

"Guess I'll have to carry you for the rest of the day, even to training."

"Why do I need to train if my hips feel like they're burning?" Eren demanded.

"Because we're still in war, you idiot," the king answered. "You won't be doing much today."

"Okay..." Eren trailed off.

"Hey," Levi said.

"What?"

"I really fucking love you."

Levi stayed true to his word and actually did end up carrying Eren for most of the time. He didn't complain because he was just glad that he had the one he loved in his arms. Eren made a very big deal out of it because once they headed outside, they got many stares and whispers.

Levi had to help Eren get into uniform since he was all bruised up and Eren kept nagging about how he left way too many marks. Even with a uniform on, many were still very visible.

Levi was actually smiling a lot today and even greeted a few soldiers as they were walking by which was probably a big shock for them. Today Eren was told that they were going to attack Rose and Eren wouldn't have a problem walking because he was going to be in his titan form for most of the time.

Eren was a little glad because he never really trusted the people of Rose anyways. He heard many bad things about them but none of them were proved to be true.

They met up with the other titan shifters on the grassy field and were immediately questioned about why Eren was being carried around.

"I fell down some stairs."

"His hips hurt."

They both gave their answers at the same time.

They got a few grins and smirks and Eren was the only one bothered by it, Levi was a very straight forward person which didn't really surprise the other male that he would have a reply like that anyways.

Although their plans for violence was perfect, Eren sensed a few flaws.

AN:

im so sorry it took me so long to update omg

bC WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS I FELT SO AWKWARD AND WAS AVOIDING IT.

i dont write smoot and thats the closest to it that i'll ever write and if youre not satisfied with that, then go find another smooty fanfic, you little pervs :P

but dont worry, im adding tons of fluff bc fluff is a beautiful thing

anD IDK I JUST FELT SO AWKWARD WRITING THIS SO IM SORRY IF IT WAS CHEESY OR SUCKED COMPLETELY I AM DISAPPOINT

well idk if yall enjoyed, dont forget to vote and comment! i rlly appreciate those :,)

~Your friend Takeshi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 111 17
This story is a Levi x Erwin fanfic that starts out as Levi x Eren. Someone's heart will be broken. Who will be the one to mend it ? Will he find out...
23.5K 985 22
Eren parents die. The king and queen. Civil war starts as Eren, Mikasa, Armin tries to survive. They join Trainees gang. Then they were attacked by c...
3K 64 30
Currently editing! Warning: boyxboy ErenXLevi (Trigger warning: violent language, depression, self-harm, suicide, offensive topics, gay slurs, homoph...
170 10 2
MODERN AU This is the story between a prankster and a multi-talented person who claims that he doesn't do 'attach'. This is the story where Eren Yaeg...