The full-level actress dresse...

By Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121

Chapter 122

338 6 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 122

    The long and lonely life of the Empress is coming to an end.

    When she was young, she had seen the bloodless battles in the harem, and the ever-changing conflicts in the court. Her mother told her that the philosophy of life-saving was not to fight.

    But her mother didn't live longer than others, and she knew when she was a princess that she could only be a mermaid if she didn't fight, and power in her hand was the only way to survive.

    Her father admired her strong temperament, and even taught her to ride and shoot. She and the prince were taught by a gentleman, and she also learned the emperor's mind.

    Her ambition is bigger than her father and prince brother imagined.

    She finally succeeded. She killed the imperial brother with her own hands. For the first time, the woman's embroidered shoes set foot on the throne of the Ninety-five Supreme. Turning around, she was the empress of the generation left in history.

    She has quelled foreign enemies and suppressed rebellions. She has opened the treasury to relieve the people who suffered from the severe drought for three years, and she has also beheaded more than a dozen high-ranking officials in the courtroom.

    Some people say she is cruel, some people say she is a chicken Sichen, but it doesn't matter, when she was alive, those people went to hell.

    It's just that she's going to die.

    How future generations want to comment on her life, she can't control it. When it comes to the end, the Empress has nothing to let go.

    Except...

    She took a last look at the pearl on the head of the bed. After several decades, she was still taking care of it beautifully. She touched the largest and most transparent bead on it. What I think of is the simple and smart eyebrows of the old man.

    She couldn't let go of her Qiaoqiao, but fortunately, she was about to meet her.

    She tried her best to be a wise man, I wonder if Qiaoqiao saw it?

    She closed her eyes slowly.

    On the fifteenth day of the first month of the seventh year of Chengde, Zhongyuan Festival.

    The eldest princess, who was sitting in the position where the emperor started, suddenly opened her eyes, staring at the scene in front of her in astonishment.

    At the climax of the banquet, the sound of silk and bamboo and the sound of bells and drums rang in unison, and a woman in a red cloak stepped on the stage to the beat of the drum.

    The eldest princess fastened Yu Ruyi on the seat, and this scene was exactly the same as she remembered!

    Qiaoqiao used to be like this, a single appearance took her breath away.

    It was not until this time that the eldest princess finally realized that the heavens treated her well, and she actually returned to the starting point of everything.

    Her Qiaoqiao is still alive, all the damage has not been done before, and Qiaoqiao is still that arrogant and bright little girl!

    The eldest princess seems to have floated to the sky. She has never been so happy. Qiaoqiao is still alive. She has a chance to do it again. She will never let Qiaoqiao suffer any more.

    "Well..." The emperor next to him held his chin with one hand, and there was a little interest in his eyes.

    The eldest princess suddenly tense her back, she almost forgot that her royal brother was also moved by Qiaoqiao.

    The following things are similar to the previous life. Since the eldest princess can make the emperor forget Qiaoqiao once, he can make him forget the second time.

    For Qiaoqiao, her life in the Jiaofang Division is still peaceful. When she returned from the Chinese New Year Festival, the restless women in the Jiaofang Division were talking behind their backs that Qiaoqiao would definitely be favored by high officials and nobles. She heard the words twice, but she didn't take it to heart, and gradually, no one talked about it anymore.

    The only difference in life is that Qiaoqiao met a nanny. She is an old man in the palace. I heard that she is the nanny of the eldest princess. She speaks with great weight. When even the chief teacher of Jiaofang Division saw her for the first time, Their legs were numb with fear.

    Qiao Qiao secretly laughed, she was not favored by dignitaries, but she was favored by this nanny. The nanny said that she had a daughter before entering the palace as a nanny. If she was still alive, she would be at this age. .

    Mammy often comes to Jiaofang Si to see Fang Qiaohe, and brings her some food and clothing expenses, especially when she will give Fang Qiaohe a plate of peach blossom cake every now and then. With Mammy's care, Qiao Qiao's joystick in Jiaofang Division was hardened. Although she had no intention of bullying others, the group of sisters had already begun to compliment her.

    In the past year, a group of palace maids will be released from the palace. When Fang Qiaohe found out that he was also on the list, the whole person was stunned. That night, the nanny took a look at Fang Qiaohe, and told her earnestly that the palace is not so nice, so if you can go out early, you will go out early.

    Fang Qiaohe understood that it was this nanny who did her best and put her in the list of palace maids.

    "But..." Fang Qiaohe hesitated, "If I leave, won't mammy be alone again?"

    Mammy's eyes flickered, this girl is a good person with a pure heart and nostalgic feelings. She was not happy when she was asked to run to Jiaofang Si to protect such a little girl every three days, but over time she also saw that the master was very interested in this girl.

    However, this girl still doesn't know who is protecting her.

    Mammy sighed, and said something to Fang Qiaohe that shouldn't have said: "Girl, the deep palace is a place where people eat people without spitting up bones. In just a few years, there may be chaos. You go out and stay. Only those who are inside can rest assured."

    She patted Fang Qiaohe's hand, hoping Fang Qiaohe could understand.

    On the day of leaving the palace, the mammy ordered the palace staff and personally sent Fang Qiaohe to the gate of the palace. After the body search, she handed a small light bag to Fang Qiaohe.

    "You like to sing, so go out to a teahouse and set up a team by yourself to live a good life."

    Fang Qiaohe couldn't measure the weight of the burden, thinking that there might not be much property in it. Just accepted.

    When parting, Fang Qiaohe took a few steps, and the mama called her back. She gritted her teeth and told Fang Qiaohe the truth: "Miss, I actually don't have a daughter.

    " She did everything for you, she didn't let me tell you, but..." Mammy smiled bitterly: "I can't take her credit."

    Fang Qiaohe pursed her lips and said softly: "I know, Mammy came to see me and treated me so well, it must have been under the order of the master."

    She blinked her eyes, pretended to be playful, and dispelled the atmosphere of parting: "I still don't know why Her Royal Highness the eldest princess loves me so much. If there is a chance, I would like to see Mammy to introduce me."

    Mammy also Laughing, she actually didn't understand why the eldest princess didn't dare to come to see Fang Qiaohe herself, every time Mammy mentioned this, she paced around the yard nervously, walked around for half the morning, and finally sat on the chair of the grand master, pretending to be. Pretending to hold a cup of tea, he told her, "It's not yet time."

    After a few days, he specially cooked a stack of peach blossom cakes for her to send to the girl.

    From Mammy's point of view, the eldest princess just fell in love with this little girl, so why is it so complicated? You don't have to worry about it when you transfer people to be around you.

    But the eldest princess insisted on sending Fang Qiaohe out of the palace. Not only did she send her out, but she also helped her manage her stable expenses for the rest of her life.

    Fang Qiaohe opened the bag after landing in an inn in the capital at night. The bag was not heavy, and it was full of silver bills with white flowers.

    There were a few large denominations, which she kept at the bottom of the box, and most of them were small-value bank notes that had been opened and exchanged in advance, so as not to disturb others when she went to the bank to exchange them.

    Fang Qiaohe looked at it and felt sour in her heart. Mammy couldn't save so much money. It must have been given by her highness. The money was nothing to the people living in the palace, but Fang Qiaohe was moved by this carefulness.

    In fact, she can vaguely guess what the people behind the mammy are thinking. After being in the palace for a long time, she has heard all kinds of unbelievable news. In the previous dynasty, there were rumors that the palace concubines were grinding mirrors to each other. The eldest princess lived in the deep Gong, I am afraid that something has moved.

    After that, she was very frightened for a few days. She didn't even move the peach blossom cake that her mother sent. She even packed up the things she sent before, and gave her back in one go. She was afraid that if the person lost patience, she would have to be put on her bed.

    But now, that man has granted her freedom.

    Fang Qiaohe stayed in Beijing for half a month, and the past seemed to be cut off, and there was no news from the palace. Finally, she put down her guard, chose a strange town, and started her troupe.

    It didn't take her long to go from Fang Qiaohe to Boss Fang. After all, her years of effort were put there, who would listen to her and not cry out?

    Fang Qiaohe's theater is thriving. During the day, she hired Mr. Storyteller, a cross talk artist, as a teahouse. It looked deserted, but at night, as soon as it went out, whenever Fang Qiaohe appeared on stage in person, the venue was bound to be overcrowded.

    In the small town, the capital was far away, and the news came very slowly. She was stunned when she heard from the tea guest that the emperor wanted to force the eldest princess to remarry.

    My heart skipped a beat, I don't know why.

    After that, Boss Fang instructed the boy who ran the hall, but all the guests who came from out of town in the garden would inform her that she had waived that person's money for tea, and wanted to ask him about what happened in Beijing.

    Fang Qiaohe began to regret and moved so far from the capital.

    The news that Xu Shi was exempted from the order was spread, and more and more foreign guests came to Fang Qiaohe for a tea break. The news they brought was varied, and some even contradicted each other. Fang Qiaohe knew that many of those people should be here to cheat. Eating, cheating and drinking, but she just couldn't worry.

    Later, when the national mourning came, Fang Qiaohe was stunned for a long time when she heard the news that the emperor who was in her prime died and the eldest princess inherited the line.

    During the national mourning, she couldn't sing in the theater. Fang Qiaohe hid at home and thought about it for a long time. She found that she didn't know the eldest princess at all, who was the current new emperor. She doesn't need Fang Qiaohe to worry, she is like a god, she can do many things that Fang Qiaohe can't do or even dare not even think about.

    She just sings.

    When the national mourning period expired, Fang Qiaohe's theater reopened, and another businessman who claimed to be from out of town came in to ask for food and drink, and Fang Qiaohe drove people out with a cold face.

    The man was violent, and he was about to make a scene on the spot. Seeing that Fang Qiaohe was a girl, his words became more and more rude.

    Fang Qiaohe was so angry that her hands trembled. Her small business was originally about being gentle and making money. She could endure any grievances on weekdays, but this time she was pointed and scolded in the face, and she couldn't bear it anymore.

    She asked people to report to the official, and waited for the official to preside over justice.

    In the end, the official's family did not wait, but a more arrogant guest came. The guest was in the private room on the second floor and instructed his subordinates to beat the troublemaker and throw it out the door.

    Then he threw down a bank note and completely sealed the man's mouth.

    The guest made a lot of money, and the matter was resolved quickly. Fang Qiaohe temporarily decided to perform an extra performance for the guest. Without even taking off his makeup, Fang Qiaohe went to the private room to make amends for the guest.

    The distinguished guest did not let Fang Qiaohe enter the door, nor did she need to apologize, but only praised Fang Qiaohe that she sang beautifully.

    For a period of time after that, the distinguished guest came to the door frequently, and every time he came, he occupied the private room on the left hand side of the second floor, which was the must-see place for Fang Qiaohe every time he appeared on the stage with the drum beat.

    This distinguished guest was very supportive of Fang Qiaohe's field, and all kinds of rewards wrapped in red silk were thrown on the stage as if they didn't want money. After receiving it, Fang Qiaohe felt guilty.

    She was grateful for the distinguished guest, but did not want to lose herself.

    Since the last time he apologized and was turned away, Fang Qiaohe has tacitly never tried to enter the private room of the guest. The private room is on the second floor. Appearance, I have only seen that person running up and down the entourage to give gifts.

    Thinking about it carefully, the attendant had a white face and no beard, and it looked like he came out of the palace.

    Fang Qiaohe suddenly broke out in a cold sweat. She was like a great enemy. No matter who came out of the palace, she couldn't afford to provoke her. She packed up the valuables that the honored guest gave over the night, wrapped them in silk and put them in the best ones. Inside the red sandalwood box, she held the box and knocked on the door of the private room while the honored guest came to listen to the play next time.

    There was a screen in the private room, and she couldn't see where the distinguished guest was at a glance, but she saw others.

    It was the nanny who looked after her in the palace.

    Mammy was also shocked when she saw her. According to reason, Fang Qiaohe should be dressing in the backstage at this time. She thought it was the servant who brought tea and poured water in the garden, so she opened the door.

    "Who?" A nice female voice came from behind the screen.

    Before the mammy could respond, Fang Qiaohe went around by herself, and her majesty, the empress who was willfully hanging out with Yueyu in the small town, hurriedly got up, looked at Fang Qiaohe, and blushed first.

    "This is... Your Majesty." Mammy covered her eyes without looking, and reminded Fang Qiaohe dryly.

    Fang Qiaohe woke up in a hurry, how could she look directly at Tianyan so boldly? She hurriedly bowed and apologized, and knocked over the red sandalwood box she was holding.

    The shiny shiny things were scattered all over the place, and Fang Qiaohe's face was so hot that he could fry an egg.

    She has only been out of the palace for a few years, can she be so clumsy?

    But... it turns out... Your Majesty

    is so beautiful... In the end, His Majesty broke the deadlock. She helped Fang Qiaohe up with her own hands, and the two sat at the table opposite each other. His Majesty said to Fang Qiaohe seriously: "Let me introduce, my name is Zhixia."

    His Majesty even told Fang Qiaohe his boudoir name. Mammy was so shocked that she almost didn't come up. She closed the private room door with a bang and put herself on the ground. Also locked out.

    Yu Li is not suitable!

    Mammy recited it silently several times, but then I thought about it, since when His Majesty was still the eldest princess, as long as this girl is involved, when has His Majesty cared about etiquette?

    His Majesty's private visit to the south lasted for two months, and the officials' memorials were handed in one by one. In the first month, the civil and military officials jumped in a hurry. The emperor just walked away. What about the state affairs?

    Later, they gradually realized that this emperor was not something they could handle with a few reports, and the important national affairs, before His Majesty left, were all arranged properly, and even how the Northwest War was fought was like a god. .

    The movements from thousands of miles away are under His Majesty's control. Could it be that she can't see the movements of some people under her nose?

    The group of people who were dissatisfied with the eldest princess' succession to the throne were secretly alarmed, and they even suspected that the day when His Majesty returned to Beijing would be the time when they would lose their heads.

    They began to pray that His Majesty would return to the palace later, but no matter how much they prayed, when His Majesty should come back, they could not control it.

    Two months later, the emperor returned to Beijing. The emperor's face was full of spring breeze, as if he didn't mind their low-level little actions in private.

    Longyan Dayue, the life of the subordinates will be better, but it is a knowledge to speculate on why the emperor is Longyan Dayue.

    Does this His Majesty like Jiangnan landscapes?

    After a long time, the news was revealed in the palace. Nothing special. Historically, the emperors who went on patrol in micro-services have achieved similar results.

    She just kidnapped a daughter-in-law for herself.

    The author has something to say: The full text is over.

    Ah, I finally finished writing it. It took nearly four months. When I started the article, I didn't expect to get so many lovely readers and babies. I almost gave up in the middle, but when I thought of you, I gritted my teeth and continued to write. Now it is finally for me, and also for all the babies who like me.

    Thank you very much for everyone who accompanied us along the way. I also hope that our fate will not be so shallow. Please be cheeky and please click on pre-collection and collection. I hope to see everyone who is familiar when the

    next book opens I bent after frying cp with my nemesis", it is not expected to be long, pure sweet and cruel, I must write a sweet article that is not cruel!

    The next book, "The Zombie Cubs I Raised Is Wrong", is a cold subject. I hope some people will watch it by then~

    Bye bye dears, boo~ Thank you for the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2021-07-11 20:00:37~2021-07-12 18:47:58~

    Thank you for the rocket launcher My little angel: 1 moon falls;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 171 39
(GxG) Story start:date: july 18,2022 Story end:date:Aug 7,2022 Isang simple na babae na ang hangad ay makapagtapos ng pag aaral para sa mga magulang...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
36.8K 1.8K 74
Inexplicably, Mi Li transmigrated into the heroine of an essay about abusing her body and heart, and she was about to face the painful torture from a...