The full-level actress dresse...

By Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 122

Chapter 121

142 6 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 121

    Xiang Wan's kisses fell tightly and tightly, and his hand slipped into Fu Sheng's clothes restlessly. Fu Sheng hurriedly pressed Xiang Wan's wicked hand through the thin fabric, and took the opportunity to turn his head and let the driver open. Back to the late crew.

    The driver in the front row was already staring at the road without squinting, not daring to look at the rearview mirror at all, and with a single kick of the accelerator, the car covered in black film vanished.

    Fu Sheng felt a little guilty, Xiang Wan looked like she was really angry, did she really bully people just now?

    Fu Sheng hurriedly resorted to expedient measures, and she discussed with Xiang Wan: "Good, let's go back to the hotel."

    Xiang Wan looked at Fu Sheng suspiciously for a while, the corners of her mouth curled up in a brisk arc, she rolled over and got off Fu Sheng. , sat down on the seat next to her, leaned on Fu Sheng's shoulder, and said, "Okay, listen to you." With his

    fingers intertwined, the night view outside the window was like flying.

    When they arrived at the crew's hotel, Fu Sheng put on a mask, followed Xiangwan in under the shadow of the night, got out of the car and walked through the hotel lobby until entering the elevator. The two of them didn't say a word.

    Not only did they not speak, but they didn't even make eye contact. They walked in a hurry, one after the other, and there was a tacit urgency between the two of them.

    Going up to the top floor, swiping open the door of Xiangwan, Fu Sheng followed in, and in a blink of an eye, she was thrown on the door by Xiangwan.

    The little wolf dog's offensive was ferocious, and Fu Sheng couldn't resist it. Her legs soon began to tremble. Her whole body was supported by Xiang Wan, and there was an ambiguous sound of water in the empty room.

    "Don't...don't be here..." Fu Sheng said with difficulty: "You will find..."

    "How did you find out? Is that so?" Xiang Wan said with a bad heart Bumping forward, Fu Sheng's back slammed against the door, making a slight movement.

    "Xiang Wan!" Fu Sheng was really annoyed.

    Fu Sheng seldom called Xiang Wan's full name, except when it was unbearable.

    Xiang Wan picked up Fu Sheng horizontally, and the two of them fell on the big bed of the hotel together.

    Fu Sheng propped up one arm, sat up and warned Xiang Wan, "Don't be too crazy."

    Xiang Wan didn't care so much, she directly threw Fu Sheng down and sealed Fu with alcohol-smelling lips. Sheng's protest.

    "My sister asked me to bully me back." Xiang Wan said vaguely.

    "I... didn't make you... um... mad..."

    Xiang Wan bit Fu Sheng's lip, tearing at him like a small beast. He complained, with a false sense of truth: "Did elder sister also let the new girl pour you wine before?"

    "No! I have a very good reputation." Fu Sheng refused to accept it.

    "Then what happened to the predecessor?" Xiang Wan and Fu Sheng turned over the old accounts.

    "I said, that's you..."

    After she was found by Xiang Wan when she checked her mobile phone last time, Fu Sheng took a lot of words to explain to Xiang Wan. She really thought that Xiang Wan would not show up at that time. , She was in despair, only thinking that even if there is one more person who knows that Xiang Wan once existed, she will tell the story of the two to the agent.

    It was almost regarded as a neuropathy by the broker.

    Xiang Wan accepted this explanation, but whenever Xiang Wan wanted to show her temper, she would bring it up again and say, "I can't know what happened before my sister, it's not that you lie to me no matter how you want to. Okay ."

    Xiangwan was crazy that night, she played a lot of bold tricks with a little bit of wine, she was "bullying back" and turning over old accounts, standing on the commanding heights of morality and tossing Fu Sheng repeatedly for mercy, and finally When I went to take a bath, Xiang Wanhan hugged her and washed her.

    When the sky turned pale, Fu Sheng was lying on the bed with sore waist and soft legs. Xiang Wan buried her head on Fu Sheng's chest and said in a muffled voice, "Sister, I miss you so much."

    Xiang Wan joined the group for three full Yue didn't meet Fu Sheng, and only relied on occasional phone calls and video exchanges, and could only return to the hotel in the dead of night.

    Xiang Wan followed her here because of her love for Fu Sheng, but Fu Sheng couldn't even accompany her every day. Xiang Wan was supposed to be an eagle fighting the sky, but because of love, she made herself a living being. Swallows nesting under their own eaves.

    Thinking of this, Fu Sheng's heart softened into a pool of water.

    She took Xiang Wan in her arms and stared at the ceiling of the room, the sky was getting brighter.

    Early in the morning, before most of the people got up, Fu Sheng put on his mask and left. Xiang Wan was still asleep at the time. Fu Sheng took off the tail ring that he wears every day and put it on Xiang Wan's bedside. She thought about it. , half-jokingly left a note for Xiang Wan:

    "The service was good, I'm very satisfied, I'll order you next time."

    When Xiang Wan got up, the tail ring lay quietly on Fu Sheng's note , splendid.

    Xiang Wan suddenly laughed, some people just like to mix their sincerity into jokes.

    Xiang Wan found a chain, put Fu Sheng's ring on and hung it around his neck, hiding it under the collar of his shirt like a treasure, so no one could touch it.

    The filming of this big IP was finished in a blink of an eye, and the post-production period was very short. It was released in the most popular summer program. Xiang Wan became famous all of a sudden, and many variety shows came to her door. The literary film directed by Chen was filmed on an unknown island.

    Life on the island is relatively closed, but fortunately, the Internet has covered all corners. The most comfortable time every day is to watch old movies with Fu Sheng in the room after filming, or study the script.

    Fu Sheng worked very hard to study the script. Notes of various colors filled the lines of the script to the brim, but Xiang Wan was not the same.

    It was originally a film with a same-sex theme. It was normal for Xiang Wan and Fu Sheng to get closer on the set, but the residents of the small island didn't know what movie was being filmed here. They saw Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan during the rare holiday. Hanging hand in hand in the market, they often raise their eyebrows and then cast a kind smile.

    The film tells the story of a frustrated jewelry designer played by Xiang Wan who came to the island to find inspiration, and encountered a romantic painter wearing a bohemian-style dress. The painter is different from her. , the world under the pen is as smart and interesting as her.

    There is only one step between envy and jealousy. The designer has a crooked mind. She tries to seduce the painter. Unexpectedly, the painter and her hit it off. The two spent a period of romance on the island, and the designer finally got what he wanted. , she saw the artist drawing a design draft.

    The artist said that this is the style of their future wedding rings.

    The design draft is very beautiful, so beautiful that the designer can see the love in it at a glance. She remembered every amazing detail above. She finally got what she wanted, and it was time for her to return to China.

    But she suddenly discovered that she might really fall in love with the painter.

    The painter was already planning the next trip with great interest, but the designer's company began to urge her to go back. In the end, she still did not hand over the painter's design draft to the company, and the company gave her an ultimatum.

    Either hand in the manuscript, or come back and pack up and leave.

    The designer plagiarized the artist's design, and she also secretly booked a flight ticket, but she struggled all night in her suitcase on the eve of her departure. Back, all luggage unpacked.

    Go to her company!

    She went to her painter full of love, only to see the cleaners cleaning out. The painter's easel was left in the room, and the cleaner said it was a gift from the guest before she left.

    All the details of the ring were finally completed, which surprised her even more than what she had seen before. The artist named this work "Allow You to Be Free".

    At the end of the film, many years later, the designer founded her own jewelry brand. Her designs are hard to find, and her story is different. She has never been married in her life, and her strong personal style is written in textbooks. She has a painstakingly handed down work, collecting the best material in the world for many years, but she never intends to show that work.

    "That ring was a gift," she said to all who were curious.

    She cherishes this gift, looking forward to giving it to her lover one day. Maybe they are all gray-haired old women at that time, but even so, her painter must be the most charming one. .

    The film stopped abruptly while the designer was waiting. While polishing the script again and again, the director and the screenwriter collided with new sparks. This story is everyone's favorite version, and the protagonist has also changed from a painter at the beginning to a new one. designer.

    The subject matter of the film is special, unlike other gay films, where the protagonist is in a tangle to discuss his sexual orientation, and it is a painful topic to fall in love with the same person. The protagonist of this film has completely accepted the feelings between the same sex from the beginning, and it is no big deal. Same sex is not the point, love is.

    The release of this film in China has indeed been repeatedly delayed, but it has shined at foreign film festivals, and various film critics are full of praise, and Xiang Wan has also become a dark horse in the film industry.

    Xiang Wan regained the crown of the actress.

    Just like Fu Sheng, even if fate took away everything she had accumulated before, as long as she was still her, she could quickly return to where she should be.

    This is the world's preference for the strong.

    When the good news came back to China, there was a lot of discussion, and Xiang Wan's work didn't even get the qualification to be released, but she brought back a golden statue to the country.

    Three months later, the ban on the film was completely lifted. Although many people have watched pirated resources after a long wait, people still flocked to the first day of the theatrical release.

    At the end of the year, Xiang Wan waited for her belated reward. She won the Best Newcomer Award at a domestic film festival, and Fu Sheng personally gave her the award.

    Under everyone's attention, Fu Sheng handed her the trophy and said, "This is awarded to you by the organizing committee."

    Then she took off the small tail ring hanging around Xiang Wan's neck.

    Fu Sheng knelt down on one knee and took out a real ring.

    It was exactly the same as the ring in the film that only existed on the design drawing. It was Fu Sheng who went to the auction house to photograph the rough stone and asked the master to carve it.

    She put the ring on Xiangwan's ring finger, and she told Xiangwan, "This is a gift I gave you."

    Freedom is yours, and I am also yours.

    The author has something to say: Fu Sheng finished speaking to Wan Wan.

    I will write another HE episode of the rebirth of "The Empress". There is no double update today. Let me think about it carefully.

    "High Wall" has no extras, mainly because I personally feel that apart from the hatred of the country and the family and countless innocent lives, I can't imagine how two people can be reconciled without any grudges.

    Thank you to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution from 2021-07-10 23:06:29 to 2021-07-11 20:00:37~

    Thank you to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: disgusting body Upright 5 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 2.6K 78
Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international actress Xue Luhe! And when she came throu...
89.8K 4.1K 162
THE WORK IS NOT MINE, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY Title: 咬了女主一口,恶毒女配变A了[穿书] [Atypical abo, female a without organs] Jiang Xuenian wore a book, and dres...
19.1K 491 7
how ironic for a well known liar to tell the truth.
3.1M 197K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...