The full-level actress dresse...

Autorstwa Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... Więcej

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 115

106 6 0
Autorstwa Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 115 Marking

    Xiang Wan suddenly pushed Fu Sheng away suddenly, her throat was burning with smoke, she hunched over and coughed, with a few tears coming out of the corners of her eyes.

    "Sister, is it really you? I thought...I thought..." Xiang Wan was incoherent while coughing.

    "I thought...it was another hallucination."

    During the period of Xiang Wanzui's life and dreams, the alcohol seemed to have damaged her brain, and Fu Sheng's figure always flashed by, at the door, Outside the window, even in front of the night.

    At first, she would stagger and chase after her, but every time her hands passed through the void, a mass of weightless air came out, and she couldn't catch anything.

    Later, the more and more Xiang Wan got drunk, her consciousness was not clear, but it was enough for her to remember one thing:

    Fu Sheng, who came to her, was fake.

    Xiang Wan decided that this was illusory, and the real Fu Sheng should be partying all night with her crew members. She finally mustered up the courage to be cruel. She didn't expect that God just likes to see her jokes.

    Xiang Wan was very embarrassed. She was wearing a loose cotton and linen shirt. She didn't know when the front three buttons were torn off by her. Now she is bending over and coughing like shrimp, not knowing that her shoulders are hidden from the neckline. exposed.

    Fu Sheng's eyes were fixed on it, and there were blue and purple scars that had not yet dissipated.

    And this, this is the tip of the iceberg that clothes can't cover.

    Fu Sheng stretched out his hand and gently pressed it against Xiang Wan's back. The drunk Xiang Wan reacted very slowly. Before she realized what Fu Sheng wanted to do, Fu Sheng had already lifted a corner of the clothes on her back.

    Fu Sheng sat on the ground opposite Xiang Wan. She took Xiang Wan in her arms and let her lie on her lap. The other hand slowly lifted the fabric on Xiang Wan's back until her waist was higher. Xiang Wan was finally held down.

    "Don't look at it," Xiang Wan's voice trembled, "Ugly."

    Fu Sheng closed her eyes, it was like a stone was pressed against her chest, blocking her breath.

    After a long time, Fu Sheng said in a hoarse voice, "Okay, don't look at it if you don't look at it."

    Xiang Wanping looked soft and weak, and she would yell at Fu Sheng to comfort her when she encountered the slightest grievance. When she was injured, she would rather grit her teeth to carry it than show any weakness in front of Fu Sheng. She hoped that Fu Sheng could see her best side.

    Fu Sheng actually understands now.

    Xiang Wan sat up straight, Fu Sheng looked at her brows carefully, she was thin and haggard.

    Perhaps it was Fu Sheng's sight that made Xiang Wan feel embarrassed. She lowered her head, her loose hair hanging down from her ears, hiding most of her face in the shadows.

    "Actually, you can try to tell me." Fu Sheng said.

    "You can try to tell me about your family and your childhood."

    "Sister, let's go." Xiang Wan said suddenly, her voice muffled.

    Fu Sheng ignored it, she continued: "Maybe I can help you, maybe I can't do anything, but at least I can listen to you, it's better than keeping everything in your heart."

    "Sister, let's go. Xiang Wan raised her head slightly, the blush at the corner of her eyes became more and more obvious, her voice seemed to have been soaked in thick tea, and the tea smell in the air was so strong that it was bitter and astringent.

    "If you don't leave, it will be too late." Xiang Wan warned Fu Sheng.

    Her forehead began to sweat, her lips were visibly dry and cracked, she swallowed, and the veins on her arms bulged.

    "Let's go! Do you want me to explain it more clearly?" Xiang Wan became irritable.

    Fu Sheng reached out and touched Wan's forehead, the heat was terrifyingly hot.

    "I'm not sick, sister." Xiang Wan raised her head and stared at Fu Sheng's eyes. She spoke slowly to ensure that Fu Sheng could understand exactly what she meant.

    "I'm just in the susceptible period, and I don't have any inhibitors. Don't forget, I'm an alpha."

    After Xiang Wan finished speaking, there was a sarcastic arc on the corner of his mouth: "My self-control is not good, sister, you really should go."

    Fu Sheng has never seen an alpha in heat, she only knows that during the susceptible period of an alpha , In the face of the beloved Omega, alpha will be easily induced to estrus, but she does not know that estrus is so painful for alpha.

    This is the second time that Xiang Wan has been provoked by her like this, but every time Xiang Wan chooses, she will grit her teeth and endure it to ensure Fu Sheng's safety.

    Fu Sheng suddenly felt aggrieved and felt wronged for Xiang Wan. Since it was so painful, why didn't she tell Fu Sheng?

    Fu Sheng held Xiang Wan's face and kissed her lips under the gaze of her shocked pupils.

    Fu Sheng felt that the back of her neck began to heat up, and the air gradually began to smell sweet and milky, bit by bit to neutralize the bitter tea smell. She touched the back of Xiang Wan's neck, and the entire gland was swollen and hot.

    Fu Sheng touched it lightly and asked, "Is this here?"

    Xiang Wan finally lost control. She hugged Fu Sheng tightly and deepened the kiss, like a thirsty traveler who has traveled a long distance, and finally found a kiss Qingquan.

    Xiang Wan pressed Fu Sheng to the ground, the sharp canines roamed Fu Sheng's fragile neck, and the skin she touched couldn't restrain her trembling.

    Fu Sheng was also moved.

    She turned Fu Sheng over, the glands on the back of her neck continued to exude a fatal attraction, and Xiang Wan kissed and kissed around like a pilgrimage, but she always stretched the last string and didn't dare to step over.

    "Sister, I want to... want you." Xiang Wan whispered in Fu Sheng's ear.

    Fu Sheng's feet were tensed and her head was involuntarily tilted back. She kissed the corner of her lips like a dragonfly and whispered to her in a whisper, "Then let's do it."

    Believers knelt down to the gods like docile lambs. Day after day, she prayed devoutly at her feet, and one day she prayed for the mercy of the gods. The gods touched her filthy, shrinking body, but she didn't know what kind of evil thoughts she had for the gods in her heart.

    But how is it possible?

    God is all-knowing and all-powerful, she just pretends to be deaf and mute, acquiescing to all believers.

    The believers finally tore the appearance of the lamb. She used her sharp teeth to blaspheme the gods, and stained the gods with the same filth as she did. She tarnished the purity of the gods and took the gods privately in the name of love.

    Dawn, the sun rises.

    Xiang Wan lay on the bed panting, her out-of-focus eyes gathered little by little, the destructive agitation in her body subsided, and the good smell of milk and tea in the air harmoniously blended.

    This was her childhood room, and Fu Sheng lay beside her and fell asleep, lying on her bed.

    Xiang Wan couldn't believe that she had done such an outrageous thing to Fu Sheng, and Fu Sheng...

    actually indulged her.

    The morning light fell from the window, Fu Sheng frowned and muttered twice, she turned over, and hugged Xiang Wan who was so panicked that she wanted to escape from behind.

    "Don't lie to me in the future." Fu Sheng's voice had the nasal tone when she just woke up. She rubbed against Xiang Wan's neck without defense, causing Xiang Wan to tense up instantly. .

    "Well, never again." Xiang Wan replied.

    "Don't hide it from me in the future, you have to tell me anything, and we will face it together." Fu Sheng continued to make demands on Xiang Wan.

    Xiang Wan could only agree to everything.

    "Then, now..." Xiang Wan's heart almost jumped out, she was about to experience the most thrilling morning in her life.

    "Are we reunited?" Xiang Wan asked.

    "Yeah." Fu Sheng put his head on Xiang Wan's shoulder and chuckled, "You have to be responsible for me." To

    say it again, Xiang Wan was experiencing the best morning in her life.

    The author has something to say: There are two more.

    Thank you to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2021-07-07 23:26:32~2021-07-08 16:51:46~

    Thank you to the little angel who cast mine: Lu Sanbai 1;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Yan Wen 10 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.2M 28.7K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
77K 3.7K 110
After calmly dying, Que Yining accidentally wore the female partner of the same name. The female partner is vicious and brainless, domineering, unrea...
1.7M 96.3K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
62.2K 2.7K 91
Ruan Mei died unexpectedly and became a vicious Beta female supporting character in an ABO campus text, the kind that died very early. When it was fi...