The full-level actress dresse...

Oleh Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... Lebih Banyak

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 112

84 5 0
Oleh Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 112 The Coquettish Little Mom and Pretty Daughter

    The empire has developed three generations of machines, Zeng Manwen's right eyelid jumped fiercely, the alliance should not know at this moment, the opponent has updated the new encryption method.

    The transmitter was coaxed by Zeng Manwen into a daze, and when he talked about the field he knew, he had a lot to say. He seemed to admire the inventor of the cipher machine, and said a lot of good things.

    I heard that the person who invented the cipher machine in the empire is also a legend. She has never even attended university, but she can lead an entire research laboratory, and everyone obeys her.

    "At first, those people said she was treasonous, but how is that possible?" The dispatcher laughed: "She is the light of the empire."

    "Hey, do you know the Red House?" the dispatcher asked.

    "I heard a little." Zeng Manwen replied conservatively.

    "It's that group of people who first framed Teacher Qian, the inventor of the first-generation machine, and later labeled Teacher Qian's successor as traitors. I think they are the real traitors.

    " To roll up his sleeves and have a fight with the group of people, Zeng Manwen patted him on the back to help him calm down, and the sender slowly calmed down.

    After calming down, he felt a little embarrassed, scratched his head and said, "Fortunately, the Light of the Empire survived the assassination. She brought down the Red House by herself. She is truly omnipotent.

    " There was admiration in his eyes.

    "Do you know the name of the light of the empire?" Zeng Manwen asked.

    "Then I don't know."

    This answer was not what Zeng Manwen expected, and she didn't expect to find the name of the inventor of the cipher machine from the mouth of a small reporter, but she didn't know why Zeng Manwen always felt subconsciously. The name is especially important to her.

    She wanted to bring the topic to the body of the cipher machine, but the little messenger was drunk, but there was a string in his mind all the time. He and Zeng Man talked about each other, but he didn't say a word about the content.

    Zeng Manwen left the person in place, his face was very ugly.

    Fu Sheng's previous scenes ended here, and what follows is how she has both sides in the army, like walking on the tip of a knife, and before the big battle begins, she steals the decisive information for the battle.

    This time, she couldn't get the principle of the cipher machine, and time did not allow the alliance to crack it again. Zeng Manwen's war seemed to return to the traditional era before the advent of the cipher machine. Pass intelligence to the Alliance.

    The merits of this battle alone are enough to make Zeng Manwen's name shine in the annals of history once again.

    I haven't had time to shoot this scene yet, and now I have to hurry up and shoot Li Shuyan's last scene after the victory of the decisive battle.

    After the director made an action, everyone was in place, and the dim lights flashed, as if returning to that crazy era.

    The league won.

    Zeng Manwen withdrew completely on the eve of the decisive battle. She achieved the good start she dreamed of as a spy. When the war was won, she was still alive.

    After returning to the alliance, Zeng Manwen personally received the award order in the congress hall of the president. She put on the medal of the alliance and shook hands with the president to the sound of the shutter.

    The award ceremony was very long, and countless individuals and units had made unimaginable contributions to the victory of the war. Zeng Manwen watched the ceremony from a prominent position in the auditorium. On the table two rows away from her, an intelligence officer had been there. look at her.

    Zeng Manwen heard from the award order that the table was the Alliance Integrated Intelligence Processing Bureau. They also had a more popular and more familiar name within the alliance, "Institute of Tobacco, Coffee and Health", and the intelligence officer who had been watching Zeng Manwen was Their director, Evian Cheng, the genius who deciphered two generations of cipher machines in a row.

    When Cheng Yiyun came to power, Zeng Manwen heartily applauded her.

    After the ceremony, Zeng Manwen was stopped by Cheng Yiyun in an empty corridor. She seemed very excited, her lips trembled for a long time, as if she had accumulated courage for a long time, and finally said hello to Zeng Manwen:

    "Gentleman, you are still alive."

    Zeng Manwen frowned slightly, she didn't remember this person, but looking at what Cheng Yiyun meant, she should know herself.

    "Hello, have we met before?" Zeng Manwen asked.

    She explained politely: "I was injured on the battlefield of the Empire a few years ago and forgot something. If I forgot you, then I'm sorry."

    After she finished this sentence, Cheng Yiyun's face suddenly changed , Her beautiful eyes stared at Zeng Manwen, who saw a man striding behind him from Cheng Yiyun's pupils.

    The head of the Political Review Division, he also accepted the award.

    "Gentleman, congratulations." He shook hands with Zeng Manwen.

    When Zeng Manwen just opened his eyes from the hospital, this person often came to see her, and most of the memories before her injury were provided by him.

    He said to Zeng Manwen at that time: "We are old friends."

    But for some reason, Zeng Manwen never liked him.

    But what he said was backed up by evidence, and Zeng Manwen had no reason to doubt this old friend. Her world was reshaped by him, and he also helped a lot in the process of Zeng Manwen's reintegration into the Union Secret Service School.

    It is said that Zeng Manwen was over the age of enrollment at that time, and she had no chance to enter the school.

    "Let's go have a drink." The man took Zeng Manwen's shoulders and took her to the side.

    "Gentleman!" Cheng Yiyun shouted, Zeng Manwen's footsteps paused for a moment, and when she turned around, the strength in the hand of the Political Review Division increased, as if she couldn't get used to Cheng Yiyun, Zeng Manwen finally didn't stop.

    But Zeng Manwen smelled a strange feeling. It was the same as when she read the personal files organized by the Political Review Office. Erjing, it was clearly her own experience of birth and death, but when she read it, it was like watching other people's legendary stories.

    Zeng Manwen was walking and suddenly stood in place.

    "What's wrong?" the chief of the Political Review Division asked with concern.

    "No...nothing." Zeng Manwen said.

    She just suddenly remembered something.

    Cheng Yiyun's first reaction when he saw her just now was to call her "Gentleman", but this code name was given to herself after she was injured. The last one called "Gentleman" is said to have died. Zeng Manwen was convinced that she would never see Cheng Evian again after she was injured, and her work had nothing to do with the Tobacco Institute. When she first saw the third-generation machine, she wanted to contact the Tobacco Institute, but she couldn't.

    Cheng Yiyun can only know her before the injury.

    Before the injury, why did she know Cheng Yiyun, and why did Cheng Yiyun call her "gentleman"?

    Her real name was written on the award order just now. Cheng Yiyun had no reason to know that her code name was "Gentleman".

    Zeng Manwen suddenly found that the seemingly seamless individual, of course, seemed to have cracks.

    For a period of time after that, Zeng Manwen was entangled by various affairs. The war had just ended, and everyone was so busy that she wanted to talk to Cheng Yiyun, but she couldn't find time.

    A month later, the Alliance captured sixty-five Imperial Class A war criminals. They were brought to the Trial Court, and the victors sentenced them to death.

    Among them was the person who developed the second and third generation cipher machines. It turned out that her name was Li Shuyan.

    This person's work has directly caused the failure of dozens of large-scale battles in the Alliance, with countless casualties. She should make amends for all the heroic spirits and use her blood to pay homage to the martyrs of the Alliance who gave up their lives.

    However, the truth is not as it should be on the surface. Zeng Manwen met Li Shuyan in the secret interrogation office of war criminals converted from the former political trial office. At that time, the newspapers had already reported her death sentence.

    The original Political Trial Division was reorganized as a whole. The leader is still serving as the director of the secret interrogation office. The high-ranking members of the alliance that Zeng Manwen met laughed ambiguous when they talked about him, saying that the director had the ability in this regard.

    Zeng Manwen frowned when he heard it. The Political Review Division is doing political work. How can they be called a master of torturing people? Thanks to the former head of the Political Review Division, Zeng Manwen had been to the Political Review Division several times after he was injured. Everyone was very polite and looked very polite, not to mention that the leader himself was a medical student.

    However, seeing Li Shuyan this time, Zeng Manwen felt like someone had poured cold water on his head.

    Li Shuyan was wearing a restraint rope, and there were strange and ferocious scars all over his body. There were even electrodes attached to the restraint rope. Li Shuyan's hair was soaked in water or cold sweat, her eyes were almost completely closed, and Zeng Manwen didn't look up when she approached her.

    Zeng Manwen suddenly realized that perhaps all her knowledge of the Political Review Division had been deliberately beautified. This sticky smell was full of blood, which made her feel fear and familiarity.

    The Commissioner came out of the interrogation room without a trace of blood on his gloves.

    "Why are you here?" he asked.

    "Why is Li Shuyan here, shouldn't she have been executed?" Zeng Manwen asked.

    The director's expression stiffened for a moment. He kept smiling, but his eyes flashed with unpleasant malice. He said, "Our alliance has always been

    cherishing talents." "It's a pity to kill a genius like Li Shuyan. We should give her a chance to play for the league," the commissioner explained.

    "She doesn't agree," Zeng Manwen said.

    "Indeed," the director nodded, seemingly helpless: "She is a dead brain."

    "So we invited Minister Cheng Yiyun over, they are old rivals who have been friends for a long time, she can't listen to Minister Cheng's words. Listen."

    Saying that, Cheng Yiyun came, she was wearing a tall and straight military uniform, and there was no childishness on her face, but Zeng Man's diploma Kong felt that Cheng Yiyun should be a smiling baby face.

    She entered the interrogation room and only said a word, and the lifeless Li Shuyan raised her head.

    Through the glass, Zeng Manwen couldn't hear the voice in the interrogation, so of course she didn't know what Cheng Yiyun said to Li Shuyan, Li Shuyan's eyes were fixed on her, blood and tears flowed from the corners of her eyes, as if she was going to swallow her soul. Desperate devil.

    Cheng Yiyun said: "Someone let you go twice, and she almost lost her life for this. She is standing outside the door now. Do you want to take a look?"

    Li Shuyan looked at Zeng Manwen quietly, Even the life-detecting instrument on her body began to make noises, which means that all her physiological indicators fluctuated violently because of this sight.

    "She has already let you go, why can't you let yourself go? Isn't it bad to be a free man, why do you have to work for the empire?"

    "I... I don't have a choice... ..that's my... motherland." Li Shuyan's voice was as hoarse as sandpaper, she was seriously injured and had to stop several times in the middle of a sentence.

    "You ruined her love." Cheng Yiyun looked sad.

    "Love?" Li Shuyan asked back, she wanted to laugh, but coughed violently.

    "She lied to you, but she is also for her own country, and you don't know how much she paid."

    "What does it have to do with me?" Li Shuyan coughed and laughed, " Let me die...she is confused...I won't be grateful to her!"

    Cheng Yiyun glanced at Zeng Manwen outside, even if she didn't remember anything, even if she listened to everything through the glass No, she looked at Li Shuyan, who was a prisoner, with a sad expression on her face.

    Cheng Yiyun had long understood that who Zeng Manwen would fall in love with was predestined in the morning, and this glance just told her that even if he did it all over again, Zeng Manwen would still fall in love with Li Shuyan.

    "Would you rather die than submit to the alliance?" Cheng Yiyun asked, this was a process question she had to ask.

    Li Shuyan's answer was clear: "Kill me."

    Cheng Yiyun got up and walked out of the interrogation room. She said to the director, "I can't do anything about it."

    For an incurable enemy, the only thing waiting for her is execution, the director. The results of everyone's efforts were reported to the alliance, and Shangfeng also gave up.

    The director planned to inject poison into Li Shuyan, but Cheng Yiyun, who had not spoken since he came out of the interrogation, suddenly said,

    "We don't need her sincere submission, as long as all her memories are destroyed, she will naturally become ours.

    " Glancing at Cheng Yiyun with a warning, he hurriedly glanced at Zeng Manwen, but fortunately Zeng Manwen was no different.

    "Weeds must be rooted out, especially for such hard bones." The director's meaning is very clear.

    Cheng Yiyun also looked at Zeng Manwen. The Zeng Manwen she loved protected Li Shuyan at a price almost equivalent to her life. Even if she completely lost her memory, Li Shuyan was different in Zeng Manwen's eyes. Cheng Yiyun's most flamboyant age has passed, and she has now calmly accepted this fact.

    She even took the initiative to think of a way out for the pair of miserable mandarin ducks. The two of them were separated by national hatred and family hatred. No matter whether Zeng Manwen could restore his memory or not, the two of them were destined to have a good outcome.

    Why not just let both of them start over and write off the past, why should they carry those heavy pasts?

    Cheng Yiyun looked at Zeng Manwen and asked, "You don't have the heart to see the genius fall. This plan will be approved."

    Zeng Manwen will appear here, which originally represented the attitude of the top leaders of the alliance. That group of people's congresses dominated, and Zeng Manwen now represents the face of the spies who played an important role in the war.

    She needs Zeng Manwen's nod. If Zeng Manwen is on Cheng Yiyun's side, she can guarantee Li Shuyan's life.

    Zeng Manwen frowned, as if thinking.

    On the rack, Li Shuyan started to get excited. She shouted to Zeng Manwen outside: "Zeng Manwen, I hate you! I hate you!"

    Zeng Manwen turned her back to the glass, she couldn't hear or see, she pondered for a long time , and finally said to the two parties in front of him:

    "I propose shooting."

    "I guess this is the most gentle and humane way for her."

    "It should be very painful to start over after losing her memory." Zeng Manwen sipped tightly. lips and pulled out a gun.

    The muzzle of the gun was aimed at Li Shuyan, and Li Shuyan suddenly calmed down. She looked at the dark muzzle of the gun and closed her eyes with satisfaction.

    Bang -

    a gunshot rang out, the bullet pierced through the skull, Zeng Manwen looked at the barrel of the gun with a wisp of blue smoke, and his whole body was covered in a gray tone.

    Cheng Yiyun finally understood, she understood why Zeng Manwen would never love her, because she didn't understand Zeng Manwen.

    They have known each other for more than ten years. She knows every tactical habit of Zeng Manwen. She knows what plan Zeng Manwen has come up with a few vague words, but in fact, she never understands Zeng Manwen.

    No Li Shuyan understood her.

    And Zeng Manwen also understands Li Shuyan, even if she doesn't remember it anymore.

    The author has something to say: Well, the drama is over, and some of the content is not detailed in terms of space. I was wrong, and I shouldn't try to stuff so many things in one drama.

    In the next chapter or two, Fu Sheng and Wanwan should be able to get back together, and the world line is coming to an end~

    Thank you for voting for me during 2021-07-06 18:22:28~2021-07-06 23:44:51 Bawang ticket or the little angel who

    irrigates the nutrient solution~ Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 3 bottles of birch;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

19.1K 491 7
how ironic for a well known liar to tell the truth.
66.5K 3.1K 65
Xin Yan wears a book and becomes the scumbag's ex-wife of the substitute heroine. The scumbag -wife paid the heroine to marry her. After several yea...
1.7M 95.4K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...