The full-level actress dresse...

By Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 108

83 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 108 Tradeoffs

    Later, it was Pu Yiling who helped Xiang Wan and sat down on the pony next to her. She helped Xiang Wan put the Band-Aid carefully, and her hands were quite quick. It's just that Xiang Wan's face has never been good-looking.

    "Did you see me joking?" Xiang Wan asked bluntly.

    Pu Yiling was stunned for a moment, and her face changed immediately.

    "I'm worried about you and Teacher Fu Sheng." Pu Yiling said.

    Xiang Wan covered her face and sighed. After a long time, she muttered a muffled "I'm sorry". In fact, she regretted it the moment she said it. She was immature again. She was taking Pu Yiling out of her breath.

    In the play, Cheng Yiyun, played by Pu Yiling, likes Zeng Manwen, but now it is off-screen.

    After being silent in the class, Pu Yiling finally asked cautiously, "You and Mr. Fu...Did something go wrong?"

    Xiang Wan raised her head from her arms and looked at Pu Yiling, revealing that she was in more pain than suffering. "Obviously?"

    "Obviously." Pu Yiling nodded.

    Xiang Wan gave a wry smile, she shouldn't have told such a private matter to outsiders, but she needs to talk too much now, when she realized, she was about to tell Pu Yiling the whole thing.

    "I lied to her about something very important, so she doesn't want me now." Xiang Wan laughed at herself.

    "What is so important?" Pu Yiling was puzzled.

    "The two of you were so happy before. It's the kind of happiness that makes me want to fall in love when I see it. What can make you two like this?" Pu Yiling asked.

    Today's filming has ended. A large space has been left on the set. Xiang Wan and Pu Yiling are sitting next to the prop box. The prop teacher has packed up and returned to the hotel.

    Xiang Wan lowered her head and gave a mocking smile. She gestured for Pu Yiling to get closer, and then released a little pheromone.

    Pu Yiling clutched her nose like a spring and pushed it away, her eyes filled with disbelief.

    She lowered her voice and asked, "Are you an alpha?"

    "Yes, I am." Xiang Wan nodded.

    Pu Yiling scolded a swear word, her expression blank.

    Is she taking CPbe?

    No, how is it possible!

    Pu Yiling grabbed Xiang Wan, who was about to get up and left, pressed her to the seat, stared at Pu Yiling's hand pulling her sleeve, raised her eyebrows, and warned, "Respect yourself."

    Pu Yiling heard the words and hurried Throwing her hands away, she didn't mean to misunderstand Xiang Wan.

    "Then you now..." Pu Yiling asked.

    "Break up." Xiang Wan shrugged.

    "That's it? That's how you react? Why don't you fight for it anymore?" Pu Yiling was puzzled again.

    Xiang Wan's shrug and tone were as if she didn't care at all.

    I don't know who just fell down at Fu Sheng's feet just now, and I almost cried when I watched Fu Sheng go away.

    Pu Yiling pouted, complaining in her heart, could this be the self-esteem of an alpha who has seen a ghost?

    "Why fight for it?" Xiang Wan asked back.

    "Sister doesn't love me anymore, and if I keep stalking me, she will only hate me even more." Xiang Wan looked up at the sky, her voice trembling, "Her attitude is very clear, she doesn't want to see any more at all. Seeing me, I'm going to pester her, I'm afraid it will be trouble for her."

    Pu Yiling listened in silence, took out a piece of paper and handed it to Xiang Wan.

    Is this a dead end? Two people who are obviously so good...

    Pu Yiling is the one who gets along with Fu Sheng the most these days. She sees Fu Sheng's depression and pain in her eyes. She doesn't understand that if the breakup makes both of them so miserable, then Why not try to accept each other again?

    "Xiang Wan, Mr. Fu may not be as tough as you think." Pu Yiling said.

    Pu Yiling described Fu Sheng's state to Xiang Wan during this period of time. She worked crazy overtime. She was either filming or arranging the script every day. During the rare rest time, she took Pu Yiling to play again and again. Pu Yiling is a good person. Being dragged down, let alone Fu Sheng.

    "Mr. Fu's dark circles are getting heavier and heavier, and she can't cover her makeup. I suspect that she hasn't slept well at all. It won't work like this."

    "Xiang Wan," Pu Yiling sighed, "you're not the only one suffering, Mrs. Fu is not as dashing as she has shown, she uses her daily workload to force herself to stop thinking about you."

    "She still loves you."

    Pu Yiling's remarks made Xiang Wan lose sleep again.

    If Fu Sheng still loves her, it would be a grace that Xiang Wan didn't even dare to think about. Maybe Fu Sheng has been waiting for Xiang Wan to admit her mistake these days, waiting for Xiang Wan to get back together. After all, she did something wrong. The one that happened, she didn't take the initiative, didn't she expect her sister to take the initiative?

    The more Xiang Wan thought about her heartbeat, the faster she wanted to rush into Fu Sheng's room, hug her and state her regrets and love over and over again, but she couldn't do it.

    Without the fig leaf, which is also an Omega, Xiang Wan is doing those intimate acts, she is just playing a hooligan, Fu Sheng personally dissolved the relationship between them, Xiang Wan can no longer take a step forward.

    When it was finally dawn, Xiang Wan waited at the door of Fu Sheng's room early in the morning. When Fu Sheng came out of the room, she nervously didn't know where to put her hands.

    She took a step back first and bowed 90 degrees to Fu Sheng, "I'm sorry, I apologize for those lies."

    "I accept." Fu Sheng said.

    Xiang Wan raised his head happily and saw a trace of forbearance flashing across Fu Sheng's face.

    "Can you let me go, I'm going to be late, today's scene is very heavy."

    Fu Sheng walked in a hurry, Xiang Wan almost had to trot to keep up with her. Sheng quickly pressed the door button, and the elevator door bounced back rubbing the Band-Aid on Xiang Wan's elbow.

    "Did you squeeze the wound?" Fu Sheng asked.

    "No..." Xiang Wan raised a smile, "Sister still cares about me, right?"

    Fu Sheng froze, she took a half step back, and her whole body was almost stuck to another corner of the elevator.

    The elevator numbers jumped down one by one, and in a blink of an eye, they reached the first floor and the elevator door opened.

    Xiang Wan didn't move, and Fu Sheng didn't move either.

    Fu Sheng stared at the Band-Aid on Xiang Wan's elbow, and sighed imperceptibly: "It's useless for you to be miserable, I won't be soft-hearted.

    " It deserves better."

    After Fu Sheng said this, she stepped out of the elevator first. She didn't care whether to keep up with Xiang Wan or not, she just explained to herself, "Remember to change the Band-Aid every day."

    Xiang Wan Standing in the same place, the world turned around for a while.

    She used to be complacent and thought she had caught Fu Sheng's biggest weakness. Fu Sheng was soft-hearted. As long as she acted like a spoiled child, Fu Sheng would automatically throw away her armor and armor.

    Only now did she realize that it turned out to be her lover's prerogative, and no matter how hypocritical she was now, Fu Sheng wouldn't want to look at her.

    Fu Sheng's role is very important today, and it will be very important in the future, but she is almost finished, and there are two more rival roles, and Xiang Wan's role will be completely ended, she has no reason to stay with Fu Sheng anymore.

    At that time, Fu Sheng won't have to do his best to avoid her every day.

    Xiang Wan raised the corners of her lips mockingly, seeing Pu Yiling rushing into the dressing room in a hurry, she was about to be late, and she was able to sneak up on her and give her a cheering gesture.

    But her analysis was unreasonable, Fu Sheng just didn't love Xiang Wan, Fu Sheng took back the exception that was given to Xiang Wan, and Xiang Wan could only sit and watch this happen, she had no choice.     The phone was ringing frantically in the bag. There was another problem on Xiangjia's side. Of course, the news that Xiang Wan was an alpha could not be concealed from Xiang's father. She was taken home by Xiang's father directly from the police station.

    Xiang Fu erased Xiang Chen's name from the genealogy in front of her, and Xiang Wan also took this opportunity to see that her name was not in the genealogy.

    Xiang Wan wrote Xiang Wan's name neatly and neatly like offering a treasure, dragged Xiang Wan to the secret study, took out a warm and delicate jade wrench, and handed it to Xiang Wan solemnly.

    He told his father that it was a family inheritance, and only the heirs could wear it.

    Xiang Wan didn't wear the wrench, she put the wrench in her palm and shed a few tears to her father, saying that Xiangwan had suffered all these years.

    Xiang Wan was wicked and courageous at the time, she tentatively said that Xiang Chen had made a mess of the family's property, and she wanted to clean it up.

    At that time, Xiang Fu played the role of the atoning father, and he seemed to be in the play. He didn't even think about it. He agreed to accept Xiang Wan's power in Xiang Chen's hand.

    The night that Xiang Wan was at Xiang's house was so frustrating that she found a lot of things.

    She wanted to take a path, an old path that Fu Sheng had walked, and it was Fu Sheng who reminded her that in addition to yielding and staying away, she could also choose to fight.

    Now, two forks are in front of Xiang Wan. If she stays on the set, the situation of Xiang Jia will get out of control, but if she returns to Xiang Jia, she has a premonition that Fu Sheng will disappear from her life completely.

    Xiang Wan clenched her phone tightly, the veins on the back of her hands bulging.

    On the set, Pu Yiling finally changed into her clothes. She ran to Fu Sheng's side and stood on tiptoe to look left and right.

    "What are you looking for?" Fu Sheng asked.

    "Looking for Teacher Xiangwan, isn't she here?" Pu Yiling said.

    Fu Sheng was stunned for a moment, but she followed Pu Yiling's line of sight and swept the audience, but there was no familiar figure.

    "Mr. Xiang doesn't have a show today, why do you have to come to the set?" Fu Sheng mocked and walked away.

    In the morning, she was still chasing after her, and she was deceived by this little bastard Xiang Wan again.

    Pu Yiling looked anxious, she couldn't believe that Xiang Wan had left, she clearly saw Xiang Wan at the elevator door of the elevator hotel!

    But Pu Yiling was in a hurry and had no choice, and the filming had to continue.

    Zeng Manwen caused an uproar in the tobacco shop after being slapped to the end. Those geniuses who didn't like to join in the fun were rarely curious, but Zeng Manwen adapted well.

    Gradually, rumors came out that Cheng Yiyun was dissatisfied with Zeng Manwen threatening her status, and took the initiative to find a small report.

    The existence of Li Shuyan is the core issue of Zeng Manwen's latent plan. Only Cheng Yiyun knew about it in the tobacco plant. Others thought that Zeng Manwen had deciphered the "high wall" by himself, so Cheng Yiyun's statement that he framed his colleagues because of jealousy seemed particularly true.

    For this, Zeng Manwen is deeply grateful.

    No one knows what mistake Zeng Manwen made, that is, to protect Zeng Manwen and Li Shuyan at the same time, Cheng Yiyun has carried a bad reputation by himself, and Zeng Manwen is grateful.

    On the other hand, there have been three rounds of discussions on Li Shuyan within the empire.

    Many people think that Li Shuyan helped the Alliance to decipher his own code, enough to be sentenced to three death sentences, but the leader of the Red House has been suppressing public anger. "How did the creator die.

    He is weighing.

    He once asked Li Shuyan what was going on. Li Shuyan, who already knew the truth, was trembling with anger. Zeng Manwen lied to her to destroy the most splendid legacy left by her mother, and she helped the army of the alliance slaughter the people of her own country.

    She said she was going to kill Zeng Manwen.

    The leader asked Li Shuyan, can she stop the decryption machine she made?

    Li Shuyan trembled for a while, and finally gritted her teeth and told the leader that she could.

    That's why there are three discussions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 3.9K 162
THE WORK IS NOT MINE, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY Title: 咬了女主一口,恶毒女配变A了[穿书] [Atypical abo, female a without organs] Jiang Xuenian wore a book, and dres...
1.7M 94.3K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
15.2K 337 15
Bai Juntang, as the top A, one day capsized in the gutter. When she woke up, she found herself in the same room with the daughter of the Cheng famil...
73.7K 2.7K 118
Jing Qingxia, who died on the battlefield, transmigrated into an ABO novel. From the perspective of the plot, I found that I was actually a canno...