The full-level actress dresse...

By Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 107

84 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 107 Suffering

    After the end of the empire's scenes, there are only two rival scenes between Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan, both of which are still in the late stage. It can be said that if he has the heart, Fu Sheng can avoid facing Xiang Wan for a long time.

    Xiang Wan still persistently came to the set every day. Although Fu Sheng didn't talk to her very much, Xiang Wan's eyes were still inseparable from Fu Sheng.

    "Don't worry, I won't pester you again in the future, and I won't humiliate myself again." These are Xiang Wan's original words.

    Xiang Wan keeps her promises very much. She really doesn't bother Fu Sheng anymore. Even when Fu Sheng finishes shooting a scene, she habitually asks her assistant to pour a cup of tea, and she can always drink it in her stomach before sending it out. .

    She knew why Fu Sheng was angry and lied to people for so long. If it was Xiang Wan herself, she would be angry too.

    She is not as good-tempered as Fu Sheng, and she even scolds and beats people, and makes a big fight with the liar, which is not good for both of them.

    So look, this is the difference between her and Fu Sheng, the elder sister can say "We are over" in the gentlest voice, the elder sister can quickly clean up her emotions, and even take care of Xiang Wan's face, so that the two of them are not too much embarrassing.

    Even after breaking up, Fu Sheng was still thinking about her. Fu Sheng suggested Xiang Wan to go home. In fact, she shot Xiang Chen and she had to go home, although that home was disgusting.     But Fu Sheng didn't know that, when Xiang Xiang was pulled out with a whip dipped in salt water in the evening, she gritted her teeth and stood up. She didn't tell Fu Sheng about her situation, so how could she ask Fu Sheng to feel the same way?     Fu Sheng has done a good enough job, even for a liar like Xiang Wan.     Xiang Wan told herself to wake up, everything was over, she screwed everything up, she should grow up.     But watching Fu Sheng leave the studio without looking back, watching Fu Sheng chatting and laughing with Pu Yiling in the scene after returning to the alliance, Xiang Wan became mad with jealousy.     She's just immature, what's wrong?

    At the end of another scene, Fu Sheng came walking on a piece of cold frost, and Xiang Wan stood up habitually, and Fu Sheng brushed past her.

    Again... humiliation.

    In the whole week of scenes that followed, Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan were divided into two parts, the time of each other's shooting was staggered, and the shooting location was not in the same place, just like Zeng Manwen and Li Shuyan, they did not see each other. .

    Zeng Manwen, played by Fu Sheng, seems to have forgotten Li Shuyan. She successfully returned to the familiar tobacco shop and was in charge of Office No. 1. Shangfeng commended Zeng Manwen for her contribution, and she is now almost the second-in-command of the Tobacco Institute.

    The leader is Cheng Yiyun.

    Cheng Yiyun is young and loves to laugh. He often visits Zeng Manwen's office. Every time he comes to Zeng Manwen, he has a job in hand, which makes Cheng Yiyun have nothing to do.

    "If you are in a hurry, go and predict what will happen to the "high wall" on the empire's side. Li Shuyan has been recruited into the red house. I don't know what you geniuses can do when they are extremely angry.

    Zeng Manwen glanced at Cheng Yiyun, and signed a document with the pen in his hand .

    "Who's going to be unlucky again?"

    Cheng Yiyun pointed at the document on the table with his chin, in exchange for a surprised look from Zeng Manwen.

    "Why did you forget to memorize the spy regulations of the alliance?" Zeng Manwen asked.

    "Do you still know the regulations?"

    Cheng Yiyun went around to sit down opposite Zeng Manwen. Zeng Manwen turned the document upside down on the table. Cheng Yiyun poured himself a cup of coffee from the cup in Zeng Manwen's office. The coffee liquid was clear enough to be seen. bottom of the cup.

    Cheng Yiyun snorted in disgust, picked up the cup and took a sip, but it really didn't taste good.

    The food supply was tight during the war, but it was not enough for the second-in-command of the Tobacco Institute to drink such bland coffee. Zeng Manwen, a rich wife who had been in the empire for so long, still remembered to keep it simple and hard when he returned to the alliance?

    Cheng Yiyun sighed, put down the cup, and pushed it away in disgust.

    "Gentleman," Cheng Yiyun called Zeng Manwen's code name in the organization, and said sternly: "Why didn't you kill Li Shuyan?"

    According to the regulations of the alliance's secret agents, any person or thing that may cause exposure or damage the interests of the alliance should be strangled in the cradle inside.

    Zeng Manwen frowned rarely, "Li Shuyan is just a little girl."

    "Yes," Cheng Yiyun nodded exaggeratedly, "a little girl who can crack the "high wall" and is more capable of strengthening the "high wall"."

    Cheng Yiyun said : "You just let a dangerous person join the Red House, and you will be responsible for any accidents in the future."

    There was a sudden frog croak outside the window, and the office was filled with a depressing atmosphere. Zeng Manwen put down the pen in his hand and clasped his hands. Put it on the table and look at Cheng Yiyun with hope in his eyes.

    "You can handle it, right?" Zeng Manwen asked.

    Cheng Yiyun was silent for a moment, then turned his face stiffly and looked away, there was a little weird blush on the tip of his ear.

    "You made such a big mistake, I can't help you to hide it, you wait for the organization to find you." Cheng Yiyun's eyes fluttered around when he said this, and he almost wrote the words duplicity on his face.

    "Indeed, we should all remain absolutely loyal to the alliance." Zeng Manwen stood up, and at the same time there was a knock on the door of her office.

    "I have submitted a detailed debriefing report to the organization, and I have not concealed anything about Li Shuyan." Zeng Manwen said.

    "Are you crazy?" Cheng Yiyun stood up suddenly, she stared at Zeng Manwen in astonishment, trying to see the trace of a joke on her face.

    but.

    "You really..." Cheng Yiyun was incoherent.

    Zeng Manwen stroked her left chest with her right hand, with a smile that Cheng Yiyun couldn't understand. She said to Cheng Yiyun, "My heart always belongs to the alliance."

    "You will be taken to the qualification review!" Cheng Yiyun lost his voice.

    "Well, I know." Zeng Manwen went around Evian and planned to open the office door in person.

    As she walked, she said, "Maybe they've already come."

    Cheng Yiyun turned around, the door of the office opened, and two officers from the Political Review Division wearing big-brimmed hats and red cuffs on their sleeves walked in, one left and one right Put Zeng Manwen in the middle.

    Zeng Manwen said to the two operators, "Please wait a moment."

    She went back to her desk and handed the upside down document to Cheng Yiyun, "Now, you can read it.

    " The power transfer document, she has already signed it.

    Zeng Manwen smiled and said to Cheng Yiyun, "The next time you report the task to the organization, don't miss me again."

    Zeng Manwen was taken away by the people from the Political Review Division and began the first qualification review in her life.

    The Alliance Political Review Office is like eighteen layers of hell in the mouth of the officials within the Alliance. No matter how much you have contributed to the Alliance, once you are put on the suspect list by the organization, you can only obediently accept the qualification review of the Political Review Office.

    Cheng Yiyun can't remember how many warriors with outstanding merits have fallen on the censorship level. She and Zeng Manwen both joined the alliance when they were teenagers. They started from the hidden front and were used to the alliance's methods. Sexual self, the Political Review Division is never soft-hearted.     Zeng Manwen's first office is currently under the direct leadership of Cheng Yiyun. She claimed to her colleagues at the Tobacco Institute that Zeng Manwen had rushed to another short-term mission in the organization. Her subordinates thought that Zeng Manwen would come back in a week or two.     But whether Zeng Manwen can come back, Cheng Yiyun has no idea in his heart.     Union Political Review Office.     A pale ceiling lamp was pouring down from overhead, and Zeng Manwen was confined to a chair in the interrogation room, writing countless materials within a week.

    People in the Political Review Division believe that what is more unbearable than physical suffering is mental torture. The lights here are not turned off 24 hours a day, and the people in the Political Review Office can turn on strong light directly into Zeng Manwen's eyes at any time. Under the forced restraint and forced sleep deprivation, Iron Man also asked for mercy, let alone a weak woman.

    As early as the very beginning, the leaders of the Political Review Division said that for colleagues who are only in the stage of suspicion, the means should be as gentle as possible, and it will be bloody and unsightly.

    The mild result was that Zeng Manwen didn't have any scars on her body, but her face was as pale as a ghost. She had huge black blue eyes hanging under her eyes, but her eyes were wide open nervously, with bloodshot eyes.     At first, the people from the Political Review Division asked Zeng Manwen in detail what he did, what he said, and who he met during the imperial period. Later, they focused on questions about Li Shuyan.     Similar questions were asked upside down, and if Zeng Manwen's answers were inconsistent, she would be finished.     Zeng Manwen killed her. After careful evaluation, he believed that Li Shuyan was not a threat, leaving this group of operators who had never been to the ground at a loss.     On the tenth day, Zeng Manwen was released.     The alliance believes that her judgment on Li Shuyan is biased and subjective, which is a major mistake in the action, depriving Zeng Manwen of all honorary titles and titles, and retaining the researcher status of the Tobacco Institute.     The day when Zeng Manwen came out of the political trial office, the sky was dazzling, she subconsciously stretched out her hand to block her eyes, breathing the air of freedom greedily.     She stretched out her hand, and the operatives of the Political Review Division helped her to remove the restraint ring on her hand, and the cold iron was on her bony wrist. Zeng Manwen was horribly thin.     She smiled at the camera and ended the qualification review.     On another filming scene, Xiang Wan, who had just finished filming her new role in the Red House, turned around and saw Fu Sheng, who was not far behind, who had not had time to remove her makeup.     The Tobacco Institute and the Red House are two incompatible institutions in the script. They are located in the hinterland of their respective countries, and they are far away from each other. However, when the crew actually set up the arrow scene, the two buildings were on both sides of a road, silently facing each other.

    Fu Sheng's condition is very bad. Yan Xueqing once warned her to work overtime like this again. She doesn't need to make up for her role as Zeng Manwen, who was tortured. In fact, Yan Xueqing really didn't put much makeup on Fu Sheng. Fu Sheng is now a decadent and crazy look.

    Xiang Wan hadn't seen Fu Sheng for a while, and when she looked at it like that, she was startled.

    Xiang Wanquan didn't care about humiliating herself, so she hurried to Fu Sheng's side, forgetting that she was wearing the tattered student shoes that Li Shuyan was interrogated by the Red House as a war criminal.

    Xiang Wan tripped over the loose shoelaces and fell in front of Fu Sheng embarrassedly. Her elbow was scratched and it hurt a lot.

    Xiang Wan got up on the ground, her delicate palms pressed directly on the rough ground, she raised her head with difficulty, and saw a familiar piece of clothes parked in front of her.

    Fu Sheng didn't pretend to turn a blind eye, she stopped in front of Xiang Wan.

    "Lu Buping, pay attention to your steps to the teacher." Fu Sheng said.

    "I'm injured, I'm going to delay the filming."

    Fu Sheng asked for a Band-Aid for Xiang Wan, but Fu Sheng didn't need to say anything. The moment Xiang Wan fell, the crew hurried around. , after all, Xiang Wan is now the most valuable person in the group, who can afford her bumps?

    Xiang Wan held the Band-Aid in his hand, and his heart ached when he saw Fu Sheng's uncaring back.

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2021-07-03 17:51:43~2021-07-04 18:05:14~

    Thank you for irrigating nutrient solution Little Angel: 20 bottles of Yenace;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 150K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
19.1K 491 7
how ironic for a well known liar to tell the truth.
1.7M 96.3K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...