The full-level actress dresse...

By Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 105

84 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 105 NG

    The atmosphere on the set was very embarrassing. Fu Sheng just made a mistake that even a newcomer would never make. She woke up the moment she spoke, but the set was dead silent.

    Everyone was stunned, but their eyes were not on Fu Sheng.

    Fu Sheng followed their gaze to the door, crossing the director's camera and the equipment tracks laid on the scene, and standing outside the crowd at Xiang Wan.

    She turned against the light and couldn't see the joy and sorrow on Xiang Wan's face, but there was one thing Fu Sheng was sure, Xiang Wan must have heard it.

    If you hear it, just hear it, so what can they do, they have broken up.

    Fu Sheng thought so ruthlessly.

    Fu Sheng clenched his fists, took a deep breath, forced himself to turn his head, and apologized generously to his colleagues.

    The director looked at the video on the monitor. Strictly speaking, Fu Sheng's ng appeared at the end of the whole scene and had little impact. As long as the last scene was shot, the scene could still be used.

    Fu Sheng sat back on the sofa of the tobacco factory again. Yan Xueqing carried her cosmetic bag and came up to touch up her makeup. Pu Yiling gave Fu Sheng a worried look. She hesitated, but before she could figure out what to say, the director announced again action.

    After the boot, there was no Fu Sheng on the set, only Zeng Manwen.

    Xiang Wan stood at the entrance and watched Fu Sheng finish the scene without saying a word. Her face was covered with heavy makeup, and she was as flawless as a dummy. All the thrilling fights last night disappeared in layers. under the powder.

    "Xiang Wan is here," the director stood up, walked in front of Xiang Wan, lowered his voice and asked her, "Are you still filming?" The

    director asked if she was still filming today, but would she still be filming in the future?

    Xiang Wan looked up at Fu Sheng, but Fu Sheng was indifferent.

    "Of course, why not?" Xiang Wan smiled.

    Xiang Wan came back, and the previously built scene was useful again. A group of people tossed and tossed, and Fu Sheng changed into the shape of the latent period of the empire and came to the major general's mansion.

    It was a leisurely time. Zeng Manwen and Li Shuyan relied on Major General Li's inheritance to eat and wait to die. Zeng Manwen helped Li Shuyan to reject the admission notice from the Academy of Arts and dismissed the part-time worker hired by Major General Li. Li Shuyan sat by the fireplace and studied the old magazine full of passwords that Zeng Manwen brought. Zeng Manwen was simmering a pot of soup on the fire.

    Suddenly, inspiration came unexpectedly, and Li Shuyan's eyes were bright. She excitedly said to Zeng Manwen, "I think I found a way!" The

    soft sunlight reminded her of her mother, and the notes she flipped over and over again suddenly broke in Li Shuyan's mind suddenly jumped out. The derivation that Li Shuyan couldn't understand in the past suddenly became as natural as drinking water and eating.

    She spread out a large piece of white paper, and wrote complicated derivation methods on it. She also drew pictures to help Zeng Manwen understand. Her hands were fast, and her mouth was not idle. Jump out of the chest. She named the idea "Streaming Compound Shift Number Theory".

    She danced and told Zeng Manwen, hoping to hear some compliments or corrections from Zeng Manwen's mouth.

    Zeng Manwen just stared at the paper full of words and said, "I don't understand this, dear."

    Li Shuyan was greatly frustrated.

    She sat in her room all night, writing quickly, and suddenly tore off the page as she was writing, and threw it into the trash without hesitation.

    She struggled with her jumping thinking all night, and finally organized her thoughts into a paper. At dawn the next day, she broke into Zeng Manwen's room and forced Zeng Manwen to read it carefully.     Zeng Manwen took the paper to the study and spent a whole day. From day to night, Zeng Manwen never left the study door. In the afternoon, Li Shuyan was hungry. She turned on the stove and cooked for herself.

    Li Shuyan made a pot of black stuff. She tasted it and threw the whole pot out of the window. She looked at the grand clock in the living room and swore in her heart that if Zeng Manwen didn't come out by dinner time, she would go in. Throw away that damn paper.

    Major General Li was dead, and Li Shuyan didn't like doing calculations in the study. The huge study was occupied by Zeng Manwen, so everything became very convenient.

    Zeng Manwen understood Li Shuyan's paper, and some people in the distant Union Tobacco Institute also understood it. No one can deny that Li Shuyan is the closest person to her mother.

    At the beginning of the lights, when Li Shuyan was about to break in, Zeng Manwen finally came out of the study and gave Li Shuyan a big hug. She asked cautiously, "Have you considered the practical application pitfalls of this encryption?"

    Cut!

    The director suddenly stopped the performance, and Fu Sheng naturally let go of the arms hugging Xiang Wan, she took a step back, and the two kept a polite distance.

    "What happened?" the director asked.

    "Mr. Fu is not feeling well today?" The director said quite euphemistically.

    Fu Sheng's performance was mediocre, and this kind of mediocrity was a big aberration for Fu Sheng.

    Fu Sheng lowered his eyes, stared at the gray-black plaid on the beige amniotic membrane carpet, and said softly, "I'm sorry."

    Thinking that this morning Fu Sheng had made a low-level mistake that a newcomer would never make, the director sighed. Taking a breath, he took out the script and pointed it line by line in front of Fu Sheng. He rarely talks to an actor in such detail:

    "It's true that Zeng Manwen was taking advantage of Li Shuyan, but this time was a rare quiet time for the two of them. Zeng Manwen knew that her lie could not last forever, so before it was exposed, She wants to enjoy every day as the last day."

    "This is the greatest tenderness she can give in turbulent times."

    "You have to look at Li Shuyan."

    When the director finished saying this, Xiang Wan's figure swayed slightly, but she quickly stabilized herself and refused the assistant's support.

    Fu Sheng still lowered her eyes, her thick long eyelashes covered her emotions. If it wasn't for filming, she wouldn't even be able to look at Xiang Wan at the moment. She tried her best to restrain her tumultuous and clamoring heart, and used her reason to build a cage to keep herself in the dark. A strange beast is locked inside.

    She was pushing too hard.

    Fu Sheng raised her head and sincerely apologized to the director, she was going to re-shoot this scene.

    The lights came back on, the radio equipment hung over the heads of the two of them, and all the departments were in place again. Fu Sheng came out of the study again and hugged Li Shuyan who was coming towards her.

    Fu Sheng stared at Xiang Wan, and let the camera capture his eyes openly.

    Cut!

    The director called the card again.

    "The eyes are wrong, I can't see any emotion in your eyes." The director spoke very seriously this time.

    "Do you understand what emotion should be?" the director asked Fu Sheng.

    Fu Sheng was silent for a moment, then said to the director, "I know, let's take another shot." The

    director sighed, stared at Fu Sheng's stiff limbs, and said slowly, "You don't know."

    "Don't worry, you can rest for a while . Let's think about it for yourself, we'll wait for half an hour before shooting."

    The headlights on the set were turned off, and it was a lifeless darkness. The staff dispersed and busy themselves. The director asked Fu Sheng to sit alone in the empty major general's mansion. Thinking, isolated her in the chaotic world of artillery fire two hundred years ago. She had nothing but the chair Fu Sheng was sitting on.

    Fu Sheng was forced to be like a monkey, dissecting her heart in front of everyone's eyes, uncovering everything she tried to hide and forget, and reminiscing little by little, to find that delicate balance between falsehood and reality, Stomp on that balance point a few times until the sensitive tender meat is stomped out of the invulnerable calluses.

    This is tantamount to humiliation for Fu Sheng, who is known for his amazing acting skills.

    "Director!" Xiang Wan called out to the director.

    Unexpectedly, it was still her who couldn't hold on first.

    Xiang Wan took a deep breath and brought the director a cup of soothing throat tea to clear the heat and eliminate the fire. She carefully mentioned to the director: "Mr. Fu was ill last night, and her forehead was hot, I don't know if it's better now, a little bit. It's human nature to make mistakes."

    "I think we should give Teacher Fu a vacation, let her go back to sleep, and think about the script. After resting, you can do more with less." The

    director's eyes flashed. , the assistant director frantically winked at the director next to him, Xiang Wandu himself pleaded for mercy, and the director finally took the cup of tea from Xiang Wan.

    "Then since the main character is not feeling well, let's take a day off together, and everyone will go back to rest." The

    director sold Xiangwan a face. They received notices from the police station around the early hours of this morning, and everyone was forced to Remaining tight-lipped about what happened last night, the people at the police station hinted that this was what Xiang Jia meant.

    That Xiangjia.

    Thinking that Xiang Wan is also surnamed Xiang, some things come to the surface naturally. These little people who are running around for a living are caught off guard and get involved in the internal struggle of a behemoth like the Xiang family. The only thing they can do is try to guess the powerful and powerful people. rejoice.

    People pretended to pack their things easily, and pretended to go home as usual, but their attention was all on Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan, and the slightest movement could make them suspicious.

    Fu Sheng didn't move, she was still sitting in the middle of the set, with her palms on her forehead, her eyes fixed on the ground.

    Xiang Wan walked to Fu Sheng's side.

    The air seemed to be still, and anyone with discernment could see that there was a problem between Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan. In the past, the two of them had the best relationship, and Fu Sheng should have taken such an easy scene today. She used to look at Xiang Wan in the past and was secretly called the pregnant eye by the young girl in the crew.

    As long as Fu Sheng looked at him like that, the whole life of marrying and having children with her would be over in his mind.

    But today, Fu Sheng's eyes seemed to be frozen, without the slightest warmth.

    "You don't have to force yourself...Mr. Fu."

    Xiang Wan no longer insisted on calling Fu Sheng her sister, as she used to coquettishly and foolishly. She retreated from the safety line and called Fu Sheng like a normal colleague. For "Mr. Fu".

    "Emotions can't be faked, I understand." Xiang Wan said softly.

    Fu Sheng raised his head to look at Wan, and there were embarrassing red marks on his forehead.

    Xiang Wan raised the corners of her lips, probably wanting to smile, but she could only make an arc that was uglier than crying.

    "Mr. Fu's play today is really good, I already fully understand it." Xiang Wan said.

    "Don't worry, I won't pester you in the future, and I won't humiliate myself again."

    After speaking, Xiang Wan turned around and left the studio.

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2021-07-02 22:01:47~2021-07-03 12:53:34~

    Thank you for irrigating nutrient solution Little Angel: Dalinzi CC 18 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 662 84
1v1, Gentle and black under the age of reading mind Gong X lives in a dilapidated old building and works hard to make money to support his family inn...
15.4K 342 15
Bai Juntang, as the top A, one day capsized in the gutter. When she woke up, she found herself in the same room with the daughter of the Cheng famil...
66.8K 3.1K 65
Xin Yan wears a book and becomes the scumbag's ex-wife of the substitute heroine. The scumbag -wife paid the heroine to marry her. After several yea...
3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...