The full-level actress dresse...

Bởi Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... Xem Thêm

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 96

94 5 0
Bởi Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 96

    Zeng Manwen was sitting in the living room, taking off her high heels and reclining on the sofa. She closed her eyes and went through the recent discoveries one by one in her mind. If everyone in the department she works in is a genius, then the only thing she can do What is outstanding is the unforgettable memory.

    The place where Zeng Manwen works in the alliance is listed as the Institute of Tobacco, Coffee and Health, or the Institute of Tobacco for short. The earliest source of this statement came from the self-deprecation of everyone inside the institute. After all, every day we deal with all kinds of messy information, and everyone hangs their lives on tobacco and coffee.

    Later, this name became the official name of the department. Even if it was registered in the alliance's file, the identity of their group was also a tobacco, coffee and health researcher.

    Zeng Manwen was selected to enter the institute because of her monster-like memory and absolute sensitivity to frequency. In the field of cryptography, encrypting a string of characters into another string of things, according to the principle of one-to-one correspondence, no matter what the key is, the frequency will not change.     For example, the letter e appears most frequently in English letters. As long as a sufficient number of ciphertexts under the same encryption rule can be intercepted, and the most frequently occurring codons can be found, most of them represent the letter e.     This is the way of revealing secrets destined by the encryption principle. The work of the Tobacco Institute is very boring, and it is often solved by brute force with unimaginable workload. Four years ago, the Tobacco Institute began to intercept completely different secret codes.     It was a completely new encryption rule, which was evaluated by Zeng Manwen’s old partner for many years as completely impossible to crack with mathematical methods. In the past four years, the empire has completely popularized this encryption method, and all military intelligence is encrypted in this way. It's like building a high wall in the world of information, completely separating the empire from the alliance.     Zeng Manwen's partner, Cheng Yiyun, the youngest and most talented cryptographer in the Tobacco Institute, named this encryption method "High Wall".     This is the secret of Zeng Manwen's approach to the red house.

    There must be no completely unsolvable encryption method in this world. Even if they cannot find it as an enemy, the empire must exist. Cheng Yiyun stayed behind to continue her research at the Tobacco Institute, and Zeng Manwen's mission was to find another way to break through the inside of the high wall. "High Wall".

    But right now, she has nowhere to go.

    It was late at night, Zeng Manwen closed her eyes tightly, her delicate brows were wrinkled, and she seemed to be in pain.

    The corridor on the second floor of Li Mansion was hidden in the darkness. A door that had been smashed into a hole by the spine of a hard book slowly opened a crack. Li Shuyan took a step gently, frowning at the woman sleeping on the sofa downstairs.

    No makeup, no going back to the room, high heels kicked sloppy aside, wine glasses rolling down the soft carpet.

    She is really hard to handle.

    If Zeng Manwen fell ill, would he have to rely on her again?

    Li Shuyan pouted, and was about to call the dumb servant to wake up Zeng Manwen and send him back to the room, when he suddenly realized that it was late at night, and the dumb servant might have fallen asleep.

    Li Shuyan stood in the same place and did an ideological struggle for a long time. If it was not necessary, she really didn't want to have any close contact with Zeng Manwen. Every time the two approached, Li Shuyan would be alarmed.

    She sighed and walked towards Zeng Manwen step by step.

    "Hey, wake up." She whispered.

    Zeng Manwen was ignorant.

    Li Shuyan lightly patted Zeng Manwen's cheek with the back of her finger, not knowing if this person was pretending.

    The hand felt tender and smooth, and Li Shuyan was so shocked that she quickly took it away.

    She deliberately shouted in Zeng Manwen's ear: "Man Niang."

    Zeng Manwen opened his eyes, and the two were very close.

    Zeng Manwen easily grabbed Li Shuyan's chaotic hand, pulled her in his direction, and staggered Li Shuyan, but instead, he sat up with strength.

    "At night, don't talk nonsense." Zeng Manwen warned Li Shuyan half-truth.

    Li Shuyan was annoyed. Zeng Manwen didn't let her do what she wanted to do. On the way to send Zeng Manwen back to the room, Li Shuyan kept shouting "Manniang" and "Manniang", and successfully got a young age from Zeng Manwen's mouth. Do not learn good evaluation.

    Zeng Manwen returned to her and Major General Li's room, closed the door without reluctance, turned around and drank a whole cup of cold tea, so as to suppress the evil fire in Li Shuyan's stomach.

    This little girl is in debt!

    Zeng Manwen walked slowly to the side of the bed and sat down. She was not asleep just now. Zeng Manwen knew the whole process of Li Shuyan getting down from the upstairs and waking her up.

    He's obviously a soft-hearted little guy, so what kind of dandy do you have to learn? Learning is not in place, and is as timid as a mouse.

    When Zeng Manwen was lying on the sofa thinking, some details were gradually forming a line in her mind, but unfortunately was interrupted by Li Shuyan, she could feel that she had forgotten something, but she had no clue. This forgotten point must be very important, and it must be related to these people. Zeng Manwen turned around and searched her and Major General Li's bedroom inch by inch again.

    Looking at the entire bedroom, Major General Li's aesthetic is full of iron-blooded flavor, and there is coldness everywhere, but he is not prepared. At the beginning, Zeng Manwen was also overjoyed, thinking that he could find something in the bedroom of this high-ranking official in the red house.

    But no, Major General Li's bedroom was clean. To be precise, except for his locked study, there was nothing in the house related to the war.

    Zeng Manwen doesn't plan to break into Major General Li's study for the time being. That place is too sensitive. He knows with his toes that her every move must be under the supervision of Major General Li. eyeliner.

    But his bedroom had been checked by Zeng Manwen, and it was a clean place.

    There was a hidden compartment in Major General Li's wardrobe. Zeng Manwen, who had just arrived at Li's house, had been struggling with the secret compartment for half a month, and finally opened it without leaving any traces. There was only an upside-down photo frame inside. It was a young lady in a grey woolen coat.

    She was standing in what looked like an academy, holding a thick hardcover book in her hand.

    There are seven or eight similarities between the eyebrows and Li Shuyan, this is Li Shuyan's mother.

    Zeng Manwen let out a laugh, she and her predecessor looked so different.

    Zeng Manwen opened the photo frame, there was a delicate blue handwriting "Q" on the back of the photo paper, and the last stroke was drawn long, like a small wavy line.

    According to Zeng Manwen, the lady's surname is Qian, and the handwriting should be her signature.

    The camera advances, shifting from Fu Sheng's face to her hands, and finally stops on this photo, a clear close-up.

    Cut!

    The director called the card, and the scene came to an end. Fu Sheng could finally ignore the movement restrictions. She picked up the whole photo and watched it.

    The woman in the photo looks like Xiang Wan, so who else could it be if it wasn't Xiang Wan?

    "I didn't expect you to look so good when you're mature." Fu Sheng praised.

    "Why don't I know when you made this look?" Fu Sheng asked.

    "There's more that my sister doesn't know." Xiang Wan said quietly.

    Fu Sheng looked at the photo over and over with a smile, and asked the props teacher to ask for a backup to save it in his mobile phone.

    This set of actions made Xiang Wan look like an enemy, she nervously asked Fu Sheng: "Does my sister like older people?"

    Fu Sheng gave Xiang Wan a different look, "Is there anyone in this world who doesn't like it ? Beautiful sister?"

    Then Fu Sheng leaned on Xiang Wan's ear and spoke in a voice that only the two of them could hear.

    Breath staggered, fluttering toward the evening lashes.

    Fu Sheng: "I'm very curious about what surprises you have that I don't know about."

    Xiang Wan: "..." The

    charming atmosphere was instantly broken, and Fu Sheng laughed as if the prank had succeeded. Wantong said a word of sympathy and gritted his teeth viciously.

    When the director looked up after watching the monitor, he was colliding with the scene. He sighed sincerely: "You two have such a good relationship."

    "It's rare to see such a pure friendship now." The director sighed with emotion.

    "Cough cough cough..."

    Pu Yiling, who was drinking quietly beside her, almost spewed out, choking on a mouthful of water.

    Is there really anyone in this world who can't see that these two are real?

    Pu Yiling's role is in the back. She didn't have to come to the crew so early, but her manager told her to tell her to learn from Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan. One of them is the actress and the other is the next stage. Post movie reservation.

    The results of it? study what? Learn how to sprinkle dog food?

    Pu Yiling, who was fed up, looked at the director who was still kept in the dark with a complicated expression. Could it be that this is straight A? It is necessary for the party concerned to post a Weibo and stamp this is my girlfriend, and then to Aite the other party, can they understand that this is called an official announcement?

    How many times have Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan confessed, the pink bubbles are about to overflow the screen!

    Pu Yiling watched Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan get into a nanny car after finishing work. Fu Sheng said that the company didn't assign her an assistant and wanted to rush back to Xiang Wan's car. The director also felt distressed.

    Is this an assistant's problem?

    Pu Yiling suffers from the fact that her own eyes have seen too much. She can see the sour smell of love when she looks at the first half of the plot played by Fu Sheng Xiangwan. , she was really helpless.

    What's even more terrifying is that after reading the script, Pu Yiling knew that the two of them would become sweeter and sweeter, and that Major General Li would die after being completely reduced to a background board.

    So, are the two of them planning to come to the honeymoon at public expense?

    No, it's not public money, they can even make money on their honeymoon!

    Pu Yiling, who returned to the hotel, turned over the script angrily, and turned to the back of the plot where Zeng Manwen returned to her side. No matter how sweet Zeng Manwen and Li Shuyan are now, they will eventually be separated. Hostile camps, naturally want to love and kill each other!

    The hotel was in poor condition, it was too remote, and even the network signal was unstable. She couldn't think of any other way to spend other than reading the script. Pu Yiling went against the script in a rush, the engine roared outside the window, and in the dust, Pu Yiling, who was clinging to the window, barely recognized it, wasn't this Xiang Wan's car?

    It wasn't her nanny car, it was the off-road vehicle she drove into the crew's garage. When she first saw it, Pu Yiling thought about letting Xiang Wan drive her for a ride.

    In the end, after joining the crew, the off-road vehicle seemed to be forgotten by Xiang Wan in the garage, and Pu Yiling was embarrassed to mention the rubbing of the car again. She also thought that she was worthy of being Teacher Xiang Wan, but kept a low profile.

    Now, Pu Yiling was almost certain that the back of the red skirt sitting on the co-pilot was Fu Sheng.

    See the ghostly low-key, that is, Xiang Wan's co-pilot can only leave her sister to sit.

    Dog girl!

    The author has something to say: Surprise plus more! If I have the motivation, I can continue to add it! hey-hey!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.1M 28.2K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
66.4K 3.1K 65
Xin Yan wears a book and becomes the scumbag's ex-wife of the substitute heroine. The scumbag -wife paid the heroine to marry her. After several yea...
7.1K 234 21
NITHYA , a 27 yrs old woman from Chennai works as a Professor in Gandhi Medical College . She is a girl with full of smiles outside and with deep sil...