The full-level actress dresse...

By Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 89

101 6 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 89 Judgment

    Three days later, a marketing account called "Guage Lai Kangkang" gently released a melon.

    Adhering to the principle that the bigger the matter, the less talk, Guage only released one sentence.

    "The veteran political family of the alliance, Wen Jia, is suspected of participating in the manufacture and sale of illegal drugs, and will be brought to a public trial by the Senate soon." The

    public was in an uproar.

    This "Guage Lai Kangkang" is a very active marketing account. It is always on the front line of putting melons and eating melons, and it has a group of very sticky fans.

    The popularity of social news about popular artists involved in drugs has not yet passed, and bringing up topics related to drugs/drugs is tantamount to boldly jumping the public's sensitive nerves, not to mention that this time the parties involved are politicians.

    Guage's comment area was captured in an instant, and netizens were divided into two factions, one part was seeking evidence from bloggers, and the other part was directly spraying.

    [Spicy Chicken Marketing Account, do you know who Wen Jia is? That was the hero who participated in the creation of the alliance two hundred years ago! You have to look at the object of rumors, right? ]

    [It's really the code of wealth, is human blood steamed buns delicious? ]

    [Marketing account apologizes! 】

    【This is still not caught up? Freedom of speech is not such a free law, is it? 】

    Fu Sheng doesn't know if this group of people who sprayed the marketing account and the netizens who sprayed her before, but they were also hammered. She and Wen's family are treated very differently. I don't know if Wen's father's public image is too managed. Well, the credibility of the marketing account is still vulnerable in front of politicians. In short, the final result is that this melon brother seems to be a fool who tried to smash the popularity but was attacked by the popularity.

    Fu Shengwo watched several rounds of netizens and marketing accounts at home. Someone opened the first satellite TV of the alliance on the spot. Wen's father was sitting in front of the camera and the host slowly analyzing the direction of the alliance's policies.

    Suddenly, the Union Guards with live ammunition broke into the studio. Two young soldiers supported Wen Fu one by one and dragged them out of the studio. The live broadcast was forced to stop.

    【? ? ? 】

    The accident happened right in front of everyone's eyes. The top officials of the alliance were dragged away by the guards of the alliance on the spot, and the high-definition camera captured the panic and embarrassment on Wen's father's face.

    In an instant, he fell to the altar.

    At this time, netizens realized that they had been tearing up the topic of drug trafficking in Wen's family for so long, and this topic was not banned by the platform, nor were they banned...

    [So... ...is this true? 】

    【Is the alliance not protecting him? Is it really cold at home? 】

    Many conspiracy theories have emerged, but Guage's predictions have come true one by one.

    The director of the Department of Labor and Health, Wen's father, was dismissed from his posts. He was secretly detained and interrogated. No one knew what happened in those days. The alliance was turbulent, and officials and personnel were transferred on the news every day.

    The power distribution of the alliance has been disrupted, many institutions are facing reshuffle, and everyone at the top is in danger, for fear of being affected by the bomb of Wen Jia.

    That's all, the main reason is that it is the Wen family, the Wen family that has been standing since the establishment of the alliance.

    In the long years of two hundred years, the Wen family has been in contact and marriage with many aristocratic families, and the alliance that founded the country with democracy and equality has long been linked by a complex network of intertwined relationships.

    Wen's father was the first, followed by the relatives of the Wen family, followed by a large number of in-laws of in-laws, friends of friends, and even some officials who were unable to fight also appeared on the personnel transfer list.

    Storm is coming.

    The whole thing Fu Sheng only took the first step at the beginning. After she wrote the beginning, someone continued to write along with her story. It can only be said that they took the blame for it.

    The Senate moved with thunder, and this war without gunpowder smoke ended soon. Father Wen appeared at the public trial meeting, and the magistrate announced his guilt in court.

    The mastermind behind the cracked den of the gigantic manufacturing and selling of illegal drugs in the city is the sane Mr. Wen.

    One of the key evidences to bring down Mr. Wen is that in a colorful underground casino in the faraway Lacheng, he found a drug that is exactly the same as the residual drug on the production line of the Yicheng factory. After testing, it was a forced estrus agent.

    The casino's forced estrus agent has exactly the same appearance and smell. When testing, the analyst found that the agent would have a slight yellowing sign after exposure to air and light, which distinguishes it from the real inhibitor.

    The police compared in their own database and found that as early as half a year ago, an Omega called the police and claimed that she had suffered drug abuse by her ex-boyfriend. In the clues she provided to the police, the drug perfectly matched the characteristics of the product produced by the Sheecheng factory.

    At that time, the case was treated as revenge by the irrational Omega after the couple broke up. She had already reported to the police that her ex molested her and put the unfortunate person in the detention center. The local police didn't take it seriously. They entered the information into the system in front of the informant, and turned around and forgot about it completely.

    The police re-contacted Fu Sheng, who reported the case, took the picture of the fake inhibitor empty bottle from her, and went to the detention center to re-examine the suspect Zheng Zeliang.

    Zheng Zeliang, who was originally imprisoned on the charge of molesting Omega, had only one month left in prison, but his crime of using illegal drugs to violate Fu Sheng was verified, and his sentence became indefinite again.

    Under the collapse, Zheng Zeliang began to clamber randomly. He wanted to make meritorious deeds and commuted his sentence, and wished he could recall all his dreams to the police.

    He once helped the Sheecheng factory to sell, and for a long time was the secret publicity of the factory, and because of this, he also met the big boss in the legend of the factory.

    The big boss was very cautious. He had a brief exchange with Zheng Zeliang across the screen. The whole process did not take more than five minutes, but Zheng Zeliang was more attentive at that time. He remembered the earrings of the masked bodyguards around the big boss.

    In the shape of a pure black hexagram, there is a small gem of unknown material shining brightly, and Wen's bodyguard, who accompanied Wen's father in and out of many important occasions, is a hexagram lover.

    The police found the earrings in the bodyguard's home, with a unique gemstone batch number on the back, from the most famous haute couture jewelry store in the Alliance, and that store has even a longer history than the Alliance. One of the most well-known rules of the jewelry store is that every item is made to order and unique in the world.

    Since then, a series of unreasonable coincidences finally nailed Father Wen to the stage of public trial. Even his political opponents were sighing at this time.

    Wen's father was convicted.

    After the police disclosed some of the details of the forced estrous agent, thousands of Omegas went to the local police station to report the case in just two days, and the ones who remained silent must be the greater majority. The culprit of all this is the Wen family who created this evil factory.

    Wen's old house was confiscated, countless high-priced antiques were audited and accounted for as assets, and Wen's father's private accounts were turned over. The expenses he spent on abnormal financial transactions over the years were far higher than the apparent income of his family.

    It turned out that Wen Jia Qingliu's name was piled up with countless black money stained with Omega's blood and tears.

    Wen's father should have been sentenced to death, but the chief judge of the alliance, thinking of the outstanding contributions of the ancestors of the Wen family to the alliance, sentenced Wen's father to life imprisonment, all the property of the Wen family was confiscated, and the children of the Wen family were also banned from entering official careers forever.

    Two hundred years of Wenjia collapsed overnight.

    After the public trial ended, Fu Sheng, who was wrapped in a full set of sunglasses, a mask, and a scarf, left the seat from the corner, and the guards of the public trial court escorted her away.

    Fu Sheng was a key witness and a public figure, and the public court gave her extra protection.

    In the private room of the tea house on the roof of the public court, Fu Sheng sat upright, and half an hour later, the owner who invited her here finally showed up.

    The presiding judge changed his solemn robe uniform and took off the platinum wig that was handed down from before the alliance and had to be worn every time he appeared in court. Apart from all the external status symbols that belonged to the presiding judge, he came across to Fu Sheng in casual clothes. .

    "I admire you very much," said the presiding judge.

    Fu Sheng nodded neither arrogantly nor arrogantly, and took a sip of the steaming tea in front of him.

    "I didn't expect that the key to this case is actually on you. Thanks to Miss Fu's report, an Omega like Miss Fu who dared to stand up and face the pain is always praised by our alliance." The presiding judge sighed.

    Fu Sheng shook his head and said, "The presiding judge is wrong."

    "You're welcome," the presiding judge said, "I noticed that Miss Fu seems to be under some kind of false public attack. The staff of our police department can provide a complete picture of the day. The video proves that Miss Fu is just an innocent passerby." The

    presiding judge said, narrowing his blue eyes.

    "About my false rumors, I think I can solve it myself, but," Fu Sheng raised his head and showed a sophisticated smile, "If I can get official help from the league, I will be honored."

    "The league and her son People, stand together forever." The presiding judge raised his glass to Dongfang, his tone was exactly the same as when he took the oath in court.

    "Ms. Fu is a smart person, I hope we still have the opportunity to cooperate." The presiding judge said.

    "I don't want to deal with the Tribunal anymore." Fu Sheng blinked narrowly.

    For ordinary people who don't work in the courtroom, dealing with the courtroom means either the accuser or the defendant, neither of which is fun.

    Of course the presiding judge understood what Fu Sheng meant, and he didn't want to force it.

    A cup of tea was quickly finished, and Fu Sheng said goodbye to the presiding judge. In front of the presiding judge, she put on the hidden props again, and transformed herself from a bright female star into a Middle Eastern gangster. With a smile in his eyes, the presiding judge sent Fu Sheng to the gate.

    "Tell you a little thing," the presiding judge whispered, "the unknown white powder found in that bar is not a drug/drug, it's a forced estrus agent of the same origin as Shee City."

    "Miss Fu seems to have been molested by gangsters in that bar, but luckily you didn't get drugged in your wine. An Omega as attractive as Miss Fu is bound to be coveted. You need someone to protect you," the presiding judge hinted.

    Being able to serve as the presiding judge in the Supreme Court of the Alliance, he is obviously an alpha.

    Fu Sheng frowned without a trace, she didn't want to have a bad relationship with the presiding judge, but she really wasn't interested in this one.

    "Have you watched the bar surveillance?" Fu Sheng asked.

    The presiding judge nodded.

    "Then you should have seen it too, I fought fiercely." Fu Sheng laughed.

    The presiding judge laughed. Indeed, Fu Sheng was not some weak Omega who couldn't take care of herself. She could beat two at a time.

    If it wasn't for being drugged, Fu Sheng would never have been mutilated by a scum like Zheng Zeliang. Thinking of Zheng Zeliang, who was crying and crying in prison begging his grandfather to sue his grandmother, the presiding judge really felt worthless for Fu Sheng.

    Fu Sheng is not a bird in a cage, he should have recognized it long ago.

    "Fortunately, this matter is completely over, and Miss Fu can feel at ease in the future." The presiding judge sighed with emotion.

    "Is it over?" Fu Sheng seemed to have some objections, "Where are those casinos?"

    "Miss Fu, gambling is a legal entertainment activity in Lacheng." The presiding judge reminded Fu Sheng.

    "But the casinos that circulate contraband are not." Fu Sheng said.

    The news of Father Wen's downfall was so big that people almost forgot what happened to those underground casinos where contraband was found.

    "Okay, Fu Sheng," the presiding judge held back his smile, "the casino has been closed down, so don't worry about the rest."

    "You can't expect the world to suddenly turn into what you imagined, sometimes it is You have to pretend to be deaf and dumb." The presiding judge stared at Fu Sheng's eyes and warned, "This is for your own good."

    Fu Sheng's eyes were black and white, without any variegation, she and the presiding judge looked at each other, and in the end it was the presiding judge who was defeated first.

    So far.

    Fu Sheng said goodbye to the presiding judge and walked to the parking lot. President Yang sent Secretary Zhao to pick up Fu Sheng in person. It was still an inconspicuous black car, which was inconspicuous among the private cars in the parking lot.

    Walking to the middle of the parking lot, a car door beside Fu Sheng suddenly opened, and she was pulled into the car with both hands unsuspectingly, and fell into a familiar embrace in a blink of an eye.

    There was a good smell of tea floating on the tip of the nose, which made Fu Sheng feel more fresh than the presiding judge's tea house.

    Xiang Wan pressed Fu Sheng on the seat and reached out to take off Fu Sheng's layered disguise.

    The cold lips and tongues were pressed together. The dream lovers finally reunited after the separation from Ganzhou. Before Fu Sheng could ask Xiang Wan why she had not heard from her for so long, Xiang Wan swallowed all the doubts in her belly.

    Xiang Wan bit Fu Sheng's lips with her pointed tiger teeth, as if she was trying to bite Fu Sheng to bleed. Fu Sheng had never experienced such a kiss. She opened her eyes and saw Xiang Wan's The corners of his eyes turned red.

    She said, "Sister, I miss you too."

    The author has something to say: Thank you for voting or irrigating for me during 2021-06-18 00:57:02~2021-06-20 00:40:14 Oh, the little angel of the nutrient solution~

    Thank you to the little angel who threw the mines: the boy who lifted the clothes, the owner of the pancake stall 1;

    the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of the pancake stall owner; 2 bottles of Ah Shiei;

    thank you very much For your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 269 22
NITHYA , a 27 yrs old woman from Chennai works as a Professor in Gandhi Medical College . She is a girl with full of smiles outside and with deep sil...
3.1M 197K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
27.6K 1.1K 28
The investor Shen Yu died of overwork in the office, and once transmigrated into the ABO heroine novels read by her colleagues, and became the heroin...
15.3K 341 15
Bai Juntang, as the top A, one day capsized in the gutter. When she woke up, she found herself in the same room with the daughter of the Cheng famil...