The full-level actress dresse...

By Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 85

126 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 85 Planning

    After a lot of noise, the program team finally made it clear about the challenges of the guests in this issue. They don't have to perform, and there are no people who can be attracted by them in the vast Gobi. The program team has only one task, and that is to follow the ancient river. Walk along the road and look for the rough stone that contains the jade material.

    Thousands of years ago, there used to be a dense network of rivers here. Mysterious minerals reacted with each other. Bright and strange colors slept under the sand and stones at the bottom of the river. After countless years of wind and sword, the skin gradually became rough. It is no different from ordinary stones.

    The program team gave each person a pocket flashlight. It is said that experienced stone gamblers will use strong light to illuminate the surface and cracks of the rough stone. When the angle is right, you can see the greenness inside, so cut this piece at this time. The original stone may be able to open the treasure of the world.

    Of course, the reason why gambling stone is called "gambling" is precisely because there are too many uncertain factors. I have seen too many people in this industry believe in their own vision, spend a lot of money to buy green rough stones, and cut them open. When it came, it was nothing at all. The thin layer of jade body was still mixed with impurities, and even a bracelet could not be carved.

    There is a saying among people who play with stones: "One knife is poor, one knife is rich, and another knife is used to make sackcloth."

    "However," the director of the scene introduced here, and the style of painting changed: "There are times when experts are wrong, and everything is wrong. Newcomers who don’t understand are generally lucky, and what kind of treatment you will enjoy in the next issue will depend on your luck today     .

    "

After introducing the rules of the game, night has quietly fallen. The temperature difference between day and night on the Gobi Desert is very large. Without the sun, you will feel cool immediately, and it will only be colder at night. After the sun comes out the next day, the temperature will soon rise. At noon At that time, the delicate Omega could barely walk under the scorching sun.

    The time left for the guests to act was also a few hours in the next morning and a few hours in the afternoon when the sun slanted westward.

    "Have a good rest everyone, you have to get up early tomorrow!" After the on-site director said goodbye to the audience in front of the camera, he closed the live broadcast channel.

    The dunes in the distance were rendered a deep blue by the night, and the lights of the program group went out one by one. In the blink of an eye, the world was silent.

    Fu Sheng covered the cameras arranged in the tent during the day with a towel, lowered the tent curtain that was rolled up, the generator started running, and the lights in the tent dimmed.

    "Can you read stones?" Fu Sheng asked Xiang Wan.

    Xiang Wan was spreading her sleeping bag with her back to Fu Sheng, her shoulder blades shrugged, and she looked rather labored.

    "I won't, I can only leave it to my fate." Xiang Wan's voice was a little dull.

    Fu Sheng stepped forward, grabbed a corner of Xiang Wan's sleeping bag, and packed them together, much faster than Xiang Wan alone.

    Fu Sheng's tent was prepared for a single person. There was only one set of bedding in the sleeping area. Xiang Wan consciously placed the sleeping bag next to Fu Sheng's position.

    Fu Sheng didn't speak, and Xiang Wan looked around the sleeping bag and looked around.

    "Have you pretended enough?" Fu Sheng just thought it was funny.

    She grabbed Xiang Wan's slender waist, and the two of them fell to the ground. The sleeping bag that Xiang Wan had carefully arranged just now was crushed into a mess, and the two of them rolled into a bed.

    "Don't you just have this idea and pretend to be with me?" Fu Sheng said with a smile.

    Xiang Wan buried her head in Fu Sheng's arms and dawdled, taking advantage of it and behaving obediently: "Sister is so kind to me."

    Fu Sheng stepped back to make more room for Xiang Wan, wrapping most of the quilt indiscriminately On Xiang Wan, and then wrapped the people in his arms.

    The north wind was howling outside the tent, and it was warm inside the tent.

    "Sister, is this suitable for us?" Xiang Wan's head got out of the bed, and his eyes were staring at Fu Sheng: "I can live with my sister, but Wen Erbai can only sleep in the sandpit, it sounds so cold outside what."

    "Does this make us look too bad?" Xiang Wan asked.

    The quilt moved, and Fu Sheng's hand stopped in front of his chest, blocking a certain child's attempt to touch it.

    Xiang Wan was caught on the spot with an intentional misconduct, and pouted.

    "Are you really worried about him, or are you deliberately diverting my attention?" Fu Sheng couldn't help laughing.

    "Of course it's the former!" Xiang Wan said righteously, "I'm so kind!"

    "Okay, Xiang Da Shan." Fu Sheng held Xiang Wan's dishonest hand in his palm, occasionally pinching it maliciously, as if Found some fun toy.

    "It must be very cold in the sandpit at night, but don't forget that Wen Erbai still has sleeping bags. The quality of the sleeping bags provided by the program team is pretty good, and it won't freeze people to death." When Wen Erbai was mentioned, Fu Sheng's face was not so bright. Looks good.

    "Besides, aren't their alphas very good, why can't they even endure this bit of hardship?"

    After coming to this world, most of the scum Fu Sheng saw were alphas, the so-called favor of the creator. In Fu Sheng's eyes, they are just a bunch of arrogant and arrogant fools, occupying resources that others can't reach since childhood, and doing stupid things that have no meaning other than self-impression.

    Fu Sheng named the alpha scumbags one by one in her heart, and suddenly realized that Xiang Wan had not spoken for a long time. She softened her voice and asked Xiang Wan in a low voice, "What's wrong?"

    "No... not much." Xiang Wan hurriedly covered up, "I'm a little sleepy."

    Xiang Wan's expression was abnormal for a moment, but Fu Sheng didn't notice that the lights in the tent were dim.

    Xiang Wan was indeed distracted, or to be more precise, she was panicking.

    Her lover is stronger, more extreme, and more determined than she imagined.

    The night was silent, the whole Gobi fell into a deep sleep, the camera in the room had already been turned off, and Fu Sheng had covered it with a towel. The illusion of being isolated from the world gave Xiang Wan a sense of security and moved the big stone that had been pressing in her heart these days.

    Xiang Wan thought about it, but still asked: "Sister, what are your plans for the Wen family?"

    "I have contacted more than a dozen media according to your instructions, and they will break the news together tomorrow or the day after. By confirming each other, the fake can be turned into the truth."

    "But I don't understand why you have to do this."

    "Isn't there a safer way?"

    "Afraid?" Fu Sheng asked.

    Under the dim light, Fu Sheng raised the corner of his lips. Xiang Wan rarely saw Fu Sheng's face facing the sky like this. He was obviously very lazy, but it made people feel like a sword was hidden in a sheath.

    "If you're afraid that you won't be involved later, you can ask your team to stand up and testify with them and step on me. It's not bad to be a witness. There's no need to accompany me in this mess." Fu Sheng said slowly. Yes, there was even a bit of sleepiness in her tone, as if the person who was about to dance on the blade of public opinion was not herself.

    "Sister!" Xiang Wan's voice was filled with anger: "I didn't mean that."

    "How could I not stand with my sister?"

    "I mean, this plan is too extreme, I'm afraid If my sister didn't do well, she was directly hammered to death."

    "The public doesn't care about the truth, they are only willing to accept the most exciting stories, just arrange a few explosive nouns after your name, and you can easily Let you peel off your skin! Artists must cherish feathers the most, you told me this sentence, sister, have you forgotten?" Xiang Wan said more and more excited.

    "Then I'll tell you another word," Fu Sheng turned over and turned her back to Xiang Wan, so that she couldn't see the fierce look in her eyes, Fu Sheng said softly, "There's another word, let's die. Then live."

    Xiang Wan didn't understand this sentence. Before she met Fu Sheng, she was a lunatic, but Xiang Wan's madness was limited to herself. Once Fu Sheng was involved, she became concerned and did not dare to break the boat.

    "The game has already started, so there is no reason to stop in the middle."

    "Don't think too much, just sleep." Fu Sheng's voice became more distant.

    Xiang Wan opened her eyes to see the lights in the tent getting darker and darker, and finally fell into complete darkness.

    The next day, early morning.

    The sun shines again on the bare next-door desert, the ground temperature gradually rises, and there is a sparse movement next to it. The on-site director calls all the guests to get up, and Xiang Wan gets up nervously, seeing that Fu Sheng has changed into the equipment to go out lightly.

    Opening the tent door, the air outside still had the coolness of the night, but there was no wet morning breeze that she was familiar with.

    "Did you sleep well last night, Mr. Xiang, it's like a free upgrade!" The director on the scene winked at Xiang Wan, but Xiang Wan didn't have the heart to take over. Only ten hours left.

    Xiang Wan's lack of interest, in the eyes of other people, is another scene.

    There was a heated discussion on the barrage: [I didn't sleep well at night~ Did you fight with Mr. Fu last night? 】

    【What? fight? Goblin fight? I am a distinguished annual fee member. Is there any content that I can't watch? 】

    The on-site director brought the wave rhythm and then successfully retreated. Fu Sheng had already locked the position of the ancient river with the locator and set off there.

    Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan have never played stone gambling, and they have never even seen the real jade material. This issue is completely resigned to fate, and the odds of winning are very slim.

    "Don't be nervous, God will be on our side." Fu Sheng comforted Xiang Wan.

    On the barrage, everyone thought that Fu Sheng was talking about the program team's mission to find stones, and they sent congratulatory messages to Xiang Wan, the gambling king in the previous episode, for falling into such an embarrassing situation. Only Xiang Wan could hear what Fu Sheng said. their plans.

    At the beginning of Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan's acquaintance, Xiang Wan coaxed her to drink in a remote bar. Originally, Xiang Wan just wanted to pretend to be drunk and get some oil from Fu Sheng, but they accidentally chose a dark bar.

    Remote and dark, it is like a sewer hidden in the corner of a bustling city, gathering all the stench activities that cannot see the light. There were people who continued to tease the single Omega with alcohol, and others who ignited evil white powder on tinfoil and exiled themselves in the mist.

    On the day they went, it happened to catch up with the long-planned action by the local police to close the net. At that time, Fu Sheng dragged Xiang Wan and ran all the way, taking advantage of the melee between the two sides and ran out of the back street of the bar.

    At that time, what Fu Sheng meant was that although the clearer is self-clearing, once this kind of rumor is involved, it is almost a devastating blow to an artist. It is better for them to do less than one thing. It is best not to be discovered that they have been here kind of place.

    But now, Fu Sheng actually asked Xiang Wan to collect all the inside information about the drinking bar in the market, and combined the vague rumors on the day of the arrest with the dim and fuzzy real photos, so that more than a dozen media broke the news at the same time. Sheng once appeared in a dark bar dealing in drugs/drugs!

    She poured dirty water on herself, she wanted to destroy the feathers she cherished with her own hands, she was desperate, like a crazy dancer with both feet on the edge of a cliff.

    Fu Sheng tied a safety rope around her waist, and jumped down the cliff like a bungee jump. She needed to wait for herself to sink to the bottom of the valley, and when the rope was stretched to the limit, she would arrive at the one that had already been set and could not be changed. time point. Then, the safety rope rebounded, and Fu Sheng would control himself and return to the normal sequence.

    However, the only safety rope that Fu Sheng tied to himself was Xiang Wan. The materials were made by Xiang Wan, and the people were looking for her. If Xiang Wan stabbed her with a backhand, or as long as Xiang Wan's team couldn't control the trend of public opinion , Fu Sheng will be shattered immediately.

    Strong, extreme, decisive, this is Xiang Wan's lover.

    The author has something to say: Fu Sheng is going to mess with her family~

    When Lao Fu decided to suffer a little loss, she had already planned to make the other party pay back several times!

    (Ah, I'm a sophomore, cover my face)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.1K 28
The investor Shen Yu died of overwork in the office, and once transmigrated into the ABO heroine novels read by her colleagues, and became the heroin...
1.7M 95.6K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
89.4K 4.1K 162
THE WORK IS NOT MINE, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY Title: 咬了女主一口,恶毒女配变A了[穿书] [Atypical abo, female a without organs] Jiang Xuenian wore a book, and dres...