The full-level actress dresse...

By Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 79

137 6 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 79

    "No! Nothing!" Fu Sheng responded quickly.

    Xiang Wan's figure was still vaguely visible through the bathroom door, she turned her face sideways, as if she was listening intently to Fu Sheng's words, and at the same time as if...

    trying to peek in through the frosted glass door.

    "Sister, I'm asking if you need a bath towel." Xiang Wan shook her hand, holding a large bath towel that could wrap around her body.

    "...Thank you." Fu Sheng said.

    "Then sister, open the door." Xiang Wan's voice was brisk, as if she couldn't hold back her smirk.

    The door squeaked open a crack, and Fu Sheng stretched out a piece of his wrist, and turned on the air-conditioning in the room at night. The cold and heat suddenly alternated, and the hairs on Fu Sheng's skin stood up.

    She opened her palms to grope and touched a piece of soft skin.

    "Sister, don't touch my hand." Xiang Wan's voice sounded from outside the door, and Fu Sheng suddenly let go of his hand.

    Immediately afterwards, the soft bath towel was stuffed into her hand, Fu Sheng quickly retracted his hand, and slammed the bathroom door shut, his heart pounding.

    After taking a shower in a daze, Fu Sheng wrapped himself tightly in a bath towel facing the mirror. The bath towel was still a little short, covering the top, and the bottom was almost there. After covering the bottom, the top showed a little more, and Fu Sheng was tangled. After a long time, I finally chose to pull the bath towel down, put my hand on my chest, and moved out in small steps.

    Opening the bathroom door, Xiang Wan was sitting on the bed with her back to Fu Sheng. She heard the sound and turned her head. The moment she saw Fu Sheng clearly, an amazing light flashed in her eyes.

    "Sister, you are so beautiful." Xiang Wan murmured.

    Fu Sheng looked away awkwardly. After a while, she suddenly realized how she could be so shy in front of children, and she glared back.

    "Is my sister staying tonight? My bed is very big."

    Xiang Wan deliberately said this. It was originally a rant from Xiang Wan when they first met. Fu Sheng came, but she didn't dare to do anything. The two of you watched "The Two of You" on the sofa in the hotel room. The premiere of "The Empress" made people speechless by the rules of the evening.

    But now, saying these words again, even if Fu Sheng is a fool, he can hear what the child wants to do.

    This must not be the meaning of pure chatting with the quilt!

    "Sister, I'm going to take a bath. I hope that when I come out, my sister is already lying flat~"

    Xiang Wan left behind a thunderstorm on the ground and flashed into the bathroom filled with Fu Sheng's smell.

    Fu Sheng stared at the door of the room that was hidden, Xiang Wan actually left her the right to choose completely.

    Fu Sheng's mind was in a mess. He had watched so many unhealthy novels and videos before, but now all of them came back in revenge, forced to love the little black house, handcuffed, whipped red candles, and mixed Fu Sheng's brain into a pot of porridge.

    Sure enough, the state propaganda against pornography, gambling and drugs is justified.

    Fu Sheng patted his face and glanced at the retro dresser mirror placed beside the bed in the hotel room, and saw that his face was deliciously red.

    It's a shame, she's 30 years old, and she shows her timidity in front of children. She's a mature woman, can she be better?

    Fu Sheng was sulking for a while, and sat down on Xiangwan's bed. The soft mattress sank and wrapped her warmly and softly.

    !

    The sound of water in Xiang Wan's bathroom stopped.

    Fu Sheng stood up, his throat was dry and hoarse.

    Her eyes drifted to the door of the room again, and then she gritted her teeth and walked over, locking the door of the room that was hidden to the night from the inside.

    Lock the door and don't even want to leave.

    Taking a deep breath, Fu Sheng walked directly to the door of the bathroom. She folded her arms and reclined against the wall, posing with a charming attitude. She had played many coquettish beauties. Smell of opium/pian, with a half-burned lady's cigarette between her fingertips, her thin eyelids are swept away, and her bones are crisp.

    Fu Sheng held her temperament, waiting to give her little friend a surprise.

    The bathroom door opened, and the hot air rushed out. Xiang Wan walked out barefoot, with red silk ropes hanging from her ankles. She was wearing a silk nightgown, with the thin fabric clinging to her body, and a bit of the fabric on her chest was soaked by the droplets of water falling from her hair, revealing the white porcelain-like skin inside.

    Fu Sheng: "..."

    Shit, children really know it!

    Fu Sheng reached out and raised Xiang Wan's chin, and her index finger slowly slid along Xiang Wan's smooth jaw line, and then gently lifted, pinning the broken hair that was beating on the side of her face behind her ear.

    Touching Xiang Wan's ear, the child's ear turned red.

    "Sister..." Xiang Wan's voice became more and more hoarse.

    The world is spinning, and the troops are in chaos.

    Xiang Wan kissed Fu Sheng's lips, her fingers passed through Fu Sheng's hair, and hugged Fu Sheng tightly like a drowning person grabbing the last straw.

    The kiss was long, and they had it all night.

    They stumbled towards the soft big bed, Xiang Wan and Fu Sheng intertwined their fingers, and they were so intimate with each other that they could hear each other's heartbeats.

    Fu Sheng's hand pointed to the back of Xiang Wan's neck. She remembered that the omega's glands would get hot and swollen when she was in estrus. She felt this way now, so she must be uncomfortable, right?

    "Wan Wan," Fu Sheng asked in a hoarse voice, "You... do you want me to help you?

    " The fragrance became stronger and stronger, and Fu Sheng's lips were slightly opened.

    Xiang Wan gripped the bed sheet tightly against her body/under, with such force that the edges of her fingers were blue and white.

    "No...no need!" Xiang Wan refused with the last shred of reason.

    She is not an omega.

    She couldn't let Fu Sheng find out that she was different, and she couldn't reveal her secrets even if she pretended to hide it.

    Xiang Wan never thought that the happiest thing in the world would be like a torture to her.

    Fu Sheng's eyes were slack, and Xiang Wan rejected her good intentions of helping each other, so let it go. She lay flat on the big bed and was kissed by Xiang Wan.

    "I'm going to take a bath." Xiang Wan said.

    After finishing speaking, she rushed into the bathroom in embarrassment, took out a small glass bottle from the drawer with trembling hands, raised her head and drank it.

    After a few seconds, the roaring desire in his body was finally suppressed, Xiang Wan opened his eyes and let out a slow breath.

    She had never experienced this kind of thing before. It was obvious that the last time the effect of the medicine should not be exceeded, but she was abruptly hooked up with pheromones in her body, which almost broke the prohibition of drugs.

    Xiang Wan looked at the empty bottle in his hand, thinking that he would get more from Uncle Lu next time.

    Washing the sweat off her body in a hurry, Xiang Wan realized that Fu Sheng had fallen asleep at some point, and she walked around to the other side of the bed lightly, not daring to make a sound.

    But the sagging of the mattress still alarmed Fu Sheng, she muttered two vague syllables, and the corners of her lips evoked a happy arc.

    The next day, early morning.

    Fu Sheng woke up from the big bed in the hotel. She stared at the folds that extended radially on the sheets, was it really her last night? Can she be that crazy?

    The people around him didn't know what to have already got up, and there was not even a trace of body temperature on the sheets. Fu Sheng was shocked and turned over and was about to get out of bed.

    Hiss -

    the moment she stood on the ground, Fu Sheng's loose bath towel slipped to the ground, she hurriedly pulled it up, wrapped it around her body again, and rushed out of the bedroom.

    The sun shines in the living room, giving a layer of gold to the tapestry of hundreds of years ago on the wall. A bouquet of dew-stained perfume lilies was inserted on the coffee table. Xiang Wan walked out of the restaurant next to him, with a apron.

    "Hurry up and wash up, ready to eat breakfast." Xiang Wan said.

    Fu Sheng was pushed into the washroom. There were two cups on the sink. Fu Sheng's cup had been filled with warm water, and the toothbrush squeezed with toothpaste lay on it.

    When Fu Sheng fell asleep, Xiang Wan had already done all this.

    This kid is so kind.

    When Fu Sheng put the toothbrush in her mouth, she still felt that all this was too unreal, until the clear mint smell awakened her brain, and she could see the spots on her chest. Fu Sheng suddenly remembered that last night, she was half asleep. At the time, it seemed that there was indeed a soft thing lingering between his neck and chest.

    This kid is guilty!

    The breakfast was normal, but it was particularly palatable because the people who made it were different. After Fu Sheng finished eating, he slumped on the sofa and deliberately watched Xiang Wan clean up the table like a little assistant. After a while, they could walk The warm morning sun has left the city.

    Fu Sheng took out his mobile phone and was about to open Weibo habitually, when he suddenly realized that when he confessed to the evening last night, the camera of the show had not been turned off, and those greasy and crooked love words may have been broadcast live.

    !

    Is the topic square still alive?

    Fu Sheng suddenly didn't dare to open it.

    She took a few deep breaths and told herself that Xiang Wan's confession was very restrained. It was an experience that only the two of them knew. She didn't say anything outrageous in front of the camera. Occasionally a gift between good friends could be a big deal?

    Although that gift might be a little too expensive, everyone has a tendency to spend money like hell. If she had so much money in Xiang Wan's hands, she might be even more aggressive than Xiang Wan.

    So...should...the public opinion side...can still hold it...right?

    Coming out of the closet is not the same as frying CP. Everyone likes to turn the fake into the real, and like to treat the business as true love.

    At that time, in the eyes of fans, Xiang Wan and Fu Sheng were paper people used to produce sugar.

    But eating sugar is eating sugar, once the three dimensions are involved, not everyone can accept it.

    If Xiang Wan is involved, can the children bear it?

    Thinking like this, Fu Sheng lost the last bit of confidence in her heart. She didn't even dare to search her name and Xiang Wan's name, for fear that the opening screen would be violent.

    But people always have to learn to face it.

    Fu Sheng closed his eyes and clicked on the topic square. After typing the first two letters of the input method, he automatically thought of the "Night Sound" that she often watched, and Fu Sheng gritted his teeth and opened it.

    [The topic you searched for does not exist. ]

    ?

    what's the situation?

    Fu Sheng's eyes turned dark, and she quickly entered another one, "Xia He".

    [The topic you searched for does not exist. ]

    Try another one, "Crosstalk".

    This time, it is a traditional folk art fan club, with only 160 followers.

    Fu Sheng: "..."

    "Wan Wan, I want to tell you something." Fu Sheng stopped Xiang Wan.

    Xiang Wan: "?"

    "Just... we have a group of CP fans, you know?" Fu Sheng said hesitantly.

    "I know. Aren't most of our fans CP fans?" Xiang Wan smiled.

    The little girl didn't know what happened yet, she was still happy with all her heart, and Fu Sheng couldn't bear to think of the thunderbolt she was going to tell her next.

    "Late night, I'm telling you something, do you want to sit down first?" Fu Sheng asked thoughtfully.

    Xiang Wan sat down obediently beside Fu Sheng, and Fu Sheng handed the phone to her.

    "As far as our CP fans are concerned, such a big wave of CP fans seems to have disappeared."

    The author has something to say: CP fans: Eh, just playing~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 340 15
Bai Juntang, as the top A, one day capsized in the gutter. When she woke up, she found herself in the same room with the daughter of the Cheng famil...
76.9K 3.7K 110
After calmly dying, Que Yining accidentally wore the female partner of the same name. The female partner is vicious and brainless, domineering, unrea...
3M 194K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
7.1K 236 22
NITHYA , a 27 yrs old woman from Chennai works as a Professor in Gandhi Medical College . She is a girl with full of smiles outside and with deep sil...