The full-level actress dresse...

By Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 75

139 7 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 75 The Great Actor

    Fu Sheng was seated, and 10 people were seated at the table. The dealer gave each of them two hole cards. Her position was the small blind. Chips, the next big blind doubles up to four chips.

    Next, the player looked at the cards, and Fu Sheng had a pair of 7s in his hand.

    Good guy, before the flop, Fu Sheng already had a pair in hand, but this pair was not worth much, so she should be more cautious.

    In the first round, three people folded, no one raised, everyone made up their bets to four chips, and the dealer opened the first three community cards.

    7 of Hearts, 3 of Diamonds, and 5 of Clubs.

    Fu Sheng's heart jumped. With the community cards in her hand, she had already made three sevens, and the odds of winning were much greater than a simple pair.

    But it's not big enough. The cards on the table now have the possibility of making a straight.

    Someone on the table frowned. Fu Sheng recalled Xiang Wan's actions, and she began to bluff.

    "I want to raise." Fu Sheng said.

    Xiang Wan glanced at Fu Sheng, and there was no joy or sorrow on her face. She called silently, leaving the other five players to call in succession. Fu Sheng's raise did not force anyone back.

    It seems that they all have hands that can at least make a pair, otherwise it is impossible to continue to call when they know someone else has a big hand.

    Fu Sheng's heart was stunned. Three cards were supposedly not very good. If someone could make a straight, then she would give them money.

    The prize pool is leveled, and the dealer continues to deal cards, cutting off the first card on the top, and the next card is turned over in front of everyone, which is diamond A.

    Nowhere near!

    "Anyone going to raise?" the dealer asked without a hint of emotion.

    Fu Sheng observed the other people at the poker table, and one person's brows were instantly furrowed. Although he tried to regain his calm quickly, veteran actor Fu Sheng saw through the turbulence in his heart.

    The ace was clearly not the card he wanted.

    Looking at it this way, the three cards in her hand still have a certain competitive advantage.

    "Do you want to raise?" The dealer faced Fu Sheng and asked again.

    Her seating position is very bad, the dealer always speaks last, and most of the time the small blind needs to be the first to call. Fu Sheng gritted his teeth and said, "I'll double again.

    " To make up, the croupier kept asking, some people called and some folded, and when they got to Xiangwan, Xiangwan shouted out incomprehensibly, "I'll double again."

    In this way, the rest of the people wanted to keep playing , at least to make up to the original eight times.

    "Call." Someone arrogantly filled the prize pool.

    Fu Sheng gritted his teeth and followed.

    Xiang Wan looked in the direction of the man. He was far from being as calm as he showed. It was estimated that he had a card in his hand that he wanted to make 34567. Unfortunately, the communal card was a waste card, and he still wanted to see the end. a card.

    Xiang Wan pursed his lips and continued to raise: "I'll double it again."

    Their bar raises have caused the crowd to murmur. One of the highlights of Texas/poker is that players at the table cheat, sometimes Crazy overweight, but actually only has a bad card in hand, but as long as she can push the others back, she will wait for the rich prize pool to be swallowed by herself.

    Is Xiang Wan this kind of person?

    Her first hand, relying on a flush that has not yet been formed, forced back the opponent's big straight, but it has also been proved that once the last community card is drawn, Xiang Wan's flush will also be formed. .

    In the next few hands, Xiang Wan won all of them with big cards. Even if she only had two pairs in her hand, she was always the one with the most points on the table.

    She seems to be very lucky.

    The crowd murmured, and the player who raised the kong was dripping with sweat, because the previous communal card was an ace, and now he can make more than one straight.

    A2345 is also one.

    Xiang Wan is so confident, has she already made it up?

    Although if 34567 is formed, it will be larger, but the problem now is not that it is not formed?

    He is on pins and needles.

    "Sister, are you going to fold?" Xiang Wan asked Fu Sheng across from him.

    Fu Sheng was originally struggling, when he heard this, a light flashed in his mind.

    Xiang Wan asked if she wanted to fold.

    When there are multiple ways to ask questions, people tend to choose to ask questions that contain the answers they want to get. Xiang Wan's question suggests that she actually wants Fu Sheng to fold.

    Fu Sheng: "!"

    She understood, Xiang Wan is still playing this game, she is playing the first game again!

    "I called." Fu Sheng responded.

    In a blink of an eye, the chips she bet were eightfolded and stacked into two stacks, which stimulated the nerves of the remaining player naked/naked.

    Fu Sheng also has big cards in his hand.

    This knowledge overwhelmed him, he gasped for a few breaths, and pushed down the stack of chips neatly arranged in front of him.

    "I fold." He wanted to stop the loss in time.

    The corners of Xiang Wan's mouth twitched.

    Now, the bet has increased from the initial four chips to 128. One chip corresponds to 100 yuan, and Fu Sheng has already spent his money.

    Another communal card, the 6 of spades.

    The person who folded in the previous game had a 4 in his hand, and this time he did make a straight of 34567!

    His eyes were red, and he deeply hated himself for being so timid!

    It would be fine if he had a low hand, but now, it is very likely that he has the biggest hand in the game, but he has folded! ! !

    "Are there any players who want to raise before turning over the hole cards?" the dealer asked.

    "I conceded and folded." Xiang Wan smiled.

    She unfolded her trump cards, a 9 and a 10, not to mention a straight, and she couldn't stand any cards.

    "That's it? That's all you are? Why are you doubling up on this bad card!!!" the player growled.

    "What about you? What card are you?" He turned to Fu Sheng.

    Fu Sheng played the pair of 7s in his hand, which could make three cards with the communal cards, but it was still not as big as his straight.

    "You two are playing with me!" He understood, and pointed at Fu Sheng's nose and was about to scold him.

    "Can't afford to play?" Xiang Wan drew his anger with one sentence.

    The man immediately pointed his finger at Xiang Wan: "You double, you double ass, you lose more than me, is it interesting to you?"

    "Interesting." Xiang Wan smiled at Fu Sheng.

    "Sister, don't hate me for what you paid for it."

    She said that when she first entered, at the slot machine, she waited for Fu Sheng to feed the machine, and used a chip to deceive Fu Sheng. She not only gave back all the investment in the past, but even gave Fu Sheng a super doubling.

    Fu Sheng looked at these chips with mixed feelings.

    At the slot machine, Fu Sheng felt a little uncomfortable even though he didn't say anything.

    But she is willing to admit defeat, and Xiang Wan has been trying to hold her back, she is the one who has the upper hand, and Xiang Wan cannot be blamed entirely.

    Moreover, Xiang Wan's empty-handed white wolf made Fu Sheng suddenly wake up. She had never been involved in gambling before, but she forgot about it for a while. Many people lost their wealth and built up debts overnight because of gambling.

    Like Fu Sheng, they are on top. They always feel that they have invested so much, and maybe they will be able to turn around in the next one. If they give up halfway, then all the previous costs will be sunk.

    However, everyone wants to make a comeback, but casinos are not the place for you to make a comeback.

    Fu Sheng broke out in a cold sweat.

    She had always been admonishing herself to be safe, but she unknowingly turned her head up, even when she sat at the poker table. If Xiang Wan hadn't been protecting her, she would have basically lost a point now.

    Xiang Wan happily took the small bamboo pole from the casino, pushed all the chips in the prize pool to Fu Sheng, and then asked, "Sister, are you still playing?"

    It was an invitation, more like a temptation.

    The makeup on Xiang Wan's face was exquisite. Under the intoxicating lights of the casino, she was as coquettish as a ghost who could eat people without spitting out bones. For the first time, Fu Sheng clearly realized that Xiang Wan was not an ignorant little sister. She occasionally had sharp edges. Bi Lu's aggressiveness made her tremble.

    "No, don't play anymore, I'll just take a look." Fu Sheng stood up with the help of the table.

    This time, she was escorted all the way to Wan, and she made a lot of money, but at the same time she had made up her mind that she would never touch gambling again.

    "That's good." Xiang Wancanran smiled.

    "I won't withdraw, will you continue to come?" She looked at the victim of the plate just now defiantly.

    "Come on!"

    Xiang Wan just tried to coax Fu Sheng, and it could be considered a blood loss. She calculated silently in her heart. After accumulating the few hands just now, there were almost 500 chips left in her hand.

    This is far from enough.

    The bet was resumed, and Xiang Wan was pressing step by step. Neither she nor the player just now refused to fold. The rounds doubled, and the prize pool accumulated to a terrifying amount.

    The rule of Texas/poker is that as long as the raise is at least doubled, once the person in front has doubled, and the person behind it doubles, it must at least double the person in front.

    The man gritted his teeth, his eyes almost spurting blood, and he stared at the dealer's hand, watching her flip out the last community card.

    bang——

    He stood up, and the chair was knocked over with a loud thud, but he didn't care.

    It's Shunja, he made up a Shunja!

    "Do the players still want to double up before turning over the hole cards?" the dealer asked.

    "Come on! I'm all in!" The man was beaming, scanning the audience defiantly.

    "Tsk." Xiang Wan frowned.

    The opponent is all in. If she has fewer chips than the opponent, she also needs to all in. If she has more chips than the opponent, she will make up the prize pool.

    "Don't let me count how many you have in your hand." Xiang Wan said.

    "You...you still want to follow?" The man's eyes were bloodshot.

    If you want to win as much money as possible, you should step on the bottom line of other players every round, tempting them to call more bit by bit, so that there is more money in the prize pool.

    Like him, who is all in at the last minute, anyone with a discerning eye can see that he has excellent cards in his hand, so that a fool knows how to stop and run in time, and no one will call his bet.

    He did this just to vent his anger in front of Xiang Wan.

    However, Xiang Wan actually called?

    His mind went blank for a moment, his hot cheeks were swept by the cold wind of the casino, and goosebumps covered his body in an instant.

    "Let's open the cards." Xiang Wan said lightly.

    "I'm Sunja!" he shouted desperately.

    "Me too." Xiang Wan turned over his cards.

    The only difference is that the player has a straight head and a straight tail for Xiang Wan, which is also a straight, and Xiang Wan has a bigger card.

    "Goodbye." Xiang Wan smiled cruelly and swallowed the prize pool.

    The man slumped on the ground, the back of his clothes was wet with sweat, and the people around him took a step back, forming a cringing circle outside Xiangwan's card table.

    "Does anyone want to get started? I bet generously." Xiang Wan asked.

    Silent.

    Many people next to her watched the game all night. There was no doubt that Xiang Wan was a master, or even a devil. He sat lazily on the chair and did not move, and in the blink of an eye, he had already harvested half of the casino's retail investors.

    And the other half, under the rule of another player.

    The crowd in the distance suddenly became commotion, and the discussion sounded from far to near. The crowd spontaneously gave up a path, and a person walked steadily.

    "I didn't expect that Miss Xiang is also a playboy." The visitor stood and smiled condescendingly.

    Xiang Wan sat in the distance, but her aura was not overwhelmed. She raised her eyes, and her brown eyes reflected the figure of the person who came.

    "Master Wen, do you want to play?" Xiang Wan asked.

    "That's what I meant." Wen Erbai said.

    The author has something to say: Welcome to the last victim!

    -----

    The plot of this chapter is purely fictional, do not imitate it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 662 84
1v1, Gentle and black under the age of reading mind Gong X lives in a dilapidated old building and works hard to make money to support his family inn...
66.5K 3.1K 65
Xin Yan wears a book and becomes the scumbag's ex-wife of the substitute heroine. The scumbag -wife paid the heroine to marry her. After several yea...
3.5M 148K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...