The full-level actress dresse...

Xiaoshuo_ द्वारा

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... अधिक

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 59

144 9 1
Xiaoshuo_ द्वारा

Chapter 59

    The confrontation between Xiang Wan and Wen Erbai ended silently. Other guests came one after another. The female group vocal Tang Xiaoting greeted everyone cautiously. Variety show Ga Liyuan wore a short tweed coat and a tropical floral shirt with her arms open. She roamed the crowd like a butterfly, and she chatted with other guests in a flash, especially with the magician Yu Xuan Hooked shoulder to shoulder, I didn't know they thought they were good buddies who had known each other for more than ten years.

    The couch in the living room was full of people, Xiang Wan had the advantage of time, and was blessed to sit next to Fu Sheng, while Wen Erbai, as a male alpha, could not sit next to Fu Sheng's other man in the public eye. On the side, he had to sit on another small sofa with the side facing this side.

    Fu Sheng felt Wen Erbai's overly persistent gaze, and cursed inwardly: "What are you looking at, your eyes are sticking to Xiang Wan."

    Fu Sheng has a prejudice against Wen Erbai, but she can't show it at this time. Coming out, especially in front of Xiang Wan, might have the opposite effect. Fu Sheng only hoped that he could turn Xiang Wan's attention to others, even that flower butterfly Li Yuan was safer than Wen Erbai.

    Li Yuan is a beta. He has passed through thousands of flowers without touching his body. He can get out of the Shura Field no matter how many times he enters and leaves the field. He is considered a talent.

    Speaking of which, Fu Sheng glanced at the staffing in the hall. She and Xiang Wan were Omegas, Li Yuan and magician Yu Xuan were betas, and the remaining two musicians who had a low sense of existence were alphas. In this respect, he can be regarded as the Master of Duan Shui.

    The program team threw six people of three genders in one place, probably to spark a spark that crossed genders, but right now in the living room, O and O still have a good relationship, B and B are hanging on each other's backs, and the remaining two A's are embarrassed to each other Peaceful coexistence without being polite is not what the show team wanted.

    In this case, the program team should take the initiative to use the rules and even the script to bring together people who have topic potential in their hearts.

    Sure enough, the host sent the task card for the next day.

    Tonight is the first day of the show, everyone lives in this two-story homestay, one room per person, and the next day they will set off to a small remote village to experience a whole day of rural life .

    The village is surrounded by water, and the lotus leaves that cover the sky are endlessly green, but now the season when the lotus flowers are different in the sun has long passed. The program team took them to the water town not to let them enjoy the lotus flowers, but to

    pick lotus roots . !

    The program team has to follow the most traditional way to let these stars put on clumsy gel-coated rubber shoes and go down into the lotus pond to challenge themselves to dig lotus roots!

    "Wow! It's so fun." Li Yuan especially cheered, which made the whole living room cheerful.

    Fu Sheng sighed inwardly, "I'm afraid the people here have never dug lotus root before."

    This is not an easy job. The whole person is soaked in cold water that is almost waist-deep, and the feet are all muddy, making every step difficult. To pick lotus root, you should touch down the stem. After you touch it, you should carefully remove the surrounding mud little by little. You cannot pull it out violently, otherwise the lotus root will be damaged and broken, which will affect the appearance.

    Fu Sheng sighed inwardly, seeing that there were either weak people like Xiang Wan or someone like Wen Erbai who had insurance on their hands, the show crew really didn't behave like a human being.

    Wait, Fu Sheng suddenly realizes that she seems to have fallen into a mindset, as if she is very weak in art, but Wen Erbai is an alpha, and he can do this kind of manual labor!

    Fu Sheng's gaze swept over everyone present. Both betas were boys. Although Tang Xiaoting was a girl, she was also an alpha. The only ones who were really weak were her and Xiang Wan, especially Xiang Wan!

    In an instant, Fu Sheng understood the sinister intentions of the show team, which was forcing 24k pure and weak Omega to ask for help from others, in order to achieve the effect of "change places and meet new friends" as promoted by the show.

    After figuring this out, Fu Sheng saw Wen Erbai cast a glance in the direction of her and Xiang Wan again, with a strong alpha's tolerance and reassurance in his eyes.

    Fu Sheng returned with a proud look, she can take care of her children by herself!

    "What I'm going to say next is the highlight of tomorrow!" The host's voice called Fu Sheng's attention again, and the task card in the man's hand turned to the next page, smiling maliciously.

    "The lotus pond where everyone is going to work is the private property of the local villagers. Our program team is here to make a little contribution to the local economic development. After we help the villagers pick fresh lotus roots tomorrow, they will be shipped to the market for sale in the afternoon. We will give all the income to the villagers in the evening, and the wages earned on the first day will be sorted from high to low, which will determine the living conditions of everyone in the second stop."

    "Yes, everyone in the second stop. It's not on the same starting line~"

    "Warm reminder, you can form an alliance~" The

    host left the stage after finishing speaking, leaving a corner camera to meticulously record the reactions of the guests. Wen Erbai seems to rarely attend this kind of camera. The scene, he glanced at the camera hesitantly, not knowing whether to speak.

    On the other hand, Li Yuan has already started his performance.

    "The program team is digging a hole for us." Li Yuan smiled with a pair of fox eyes.

    "What do you mean?" Tang Xiaoting was a little puzzled.

    "It means that selling things in the afternoon is the main event." Fu Sheng took his words.

    "The market is not far from the village. Almost every household here has a plantation. The lotus root will definitely not be sold at a high price, and the final criterion of the program team is the money earned from selling the lotus root."

    "In this way, tomorrow morning we will It doesn't matter how many lotus roots you pick, what matters is how much you can sell." Fu Sheng said lightly.

    "And, how to sell." Li Yuan added.

    Fu Sheng raised his head and glanced at him, Li Yuan smiled and nodded in greeting, and said quite complacently: "Selling at the market price is also selling, and selling at the self-price is also selling. You are all fans, so I don't need to explain more, right?"

    Hearing his words, Fu Sheng frowned subconsciously.

    Stealing and slipping.

    "Haha, I didn't expect it to be so exciting in the first issue. Whoever brings back less money then doesn't mean that he is a poor little unloved. It's really a public execution."

    "As expected of Director Yan, The hands are really black." Li Yuan grinned, he has cooperated with the director of this variety show several times, and every time he was swept away by the director Yan, it was a full sense of variety show.

    "Among us, one of them counts as one, and your popularity is definitely... much stronger than me, please lead me to fly!" Li Yuan's tone changed, and she was able to bend and stretch.

    "Let's make an alliance, make an alliance, beg!" Li Yuan sat on the ground and began to mutter with his head up.

    "Does my sister want to form an alliance with Li Yuan? He turns his head quickly and is always very lovable." Xiang Wan asked Fu Sheng in a low voice.

    "Do you want to form an alliance with him?" Fu Sheng asked Xiang Wan back.

    Seeing that Wen Erbai had already stood up and walked towards this side, she quickly analyzed the pros and cons for Xiang Wan: "When two people form an alliance, it also involves the issue of how to divide the money. If there is no guarantee that the two of them will make more money together than by themselves, in fact Forming an alliance is not worth the loss."

    "Mr. Fu," Wen Erbai stopped Fu Sheng, "it can't be counted like that."

    "To form an alliance can start from picking lotus roots in the morning, that's a lot of work, and if you don't do it, you might get it wrong. Dirty all over, I suggest that the two teachers find a reliable alpha to work together."

    Wen Erbai stood there, just shouting "Choose me, choose me".

    Tsk, who do you look down on, Fu Sheng pouted in his heart.

    On the other hand, the negotiation for allies is also fiercely confronting. Considering that the city is so remote, their fan base may not be able to follow. The most important thing is to have the ability to attract customers on the spot tomorrow afternoon, and Yu Xuan’s interaction is small. Magic is a good gimmick.

    Tang Xiaoting and Li Yuan are both vying for the magician Yu Xuan.

    "If not, we can form an alliance with the three of us." Li Yuan suggested.

    It was rejected by the other two in unison.

    No matter how good Yu Xuan's ability to carry goods is, it will not be able to triple. The result of one-to-two must be pulled down per capita.

    "Let's play fair, Teacher Tang can sing, what can you do?" Yu Xuan asked.

    "I will...will..." Li Yuan hesitated for a long time, unable to say anything.

    He has been on the variety show for so long, and the most stable character is the rollover, what can't he do, and the first place in the fancy rollover.

    "Okay," Yu Xuan smiled, with a small dimple on his face: "Mr. Tang, it's a pleasure to work together." The

    two bumped their fists, leaving Li Yuan embarrassed in place.

    It was he who first analyzed the conspiracy of the show team, the first request for an alliance, and the last time he was ruthlessly abandoned by the new good buddy Yu Xuan.

    Stable personality.

    Li Yuan was overcome with pain, and found that there seemed to be an embarrassing threesome scene on the other side.

    His chance has come.

    "Teacher Wen!" He called affectionately, "Save me!"

    "I can play the violin to attract guests, I brought the violin." Wen Erbai recommended himself to Fu Sheng.

    Li Yuan ran over and took Wen Erbai's shoulder casually.

    Fu Sheng couldn't help pursing the corners of her lips, Xiang Wan keenly captured the change in Fu Sheng's expression, she gently tugged at Fu Sheng's sleeve and said, "Sister, I know nothing, and I have never picked lotus roots. I'm afraid I can't help my sister."

    Xiang Wan's eyes swept across Wen Erbai's face, and then she lowered her eyes halfway, "Sister really should find a capable person to form an alliance with, and I can do it by myself."

    "I It won't necessarily be at the bottom." Xiang Wan smiled, obviously forcing a smile.

    "I think I can help."

    After Wen Erbai said these words, Fu Sheng's heart pounded with alarm. One of the two people showed weakness and the other was brave. Is this about to hook up?

    When she is dead?

    Turning his eyes, Fu Sheng saw Li Yuan who had strayed into the Asura Field with a trace of embarrassment on his face.

    "Okay," Fu Sheng gritted his teeth and smiled brightly, "You must be very happy if you are willing to help Teacher Li Yuan."

    Wen Erbai: "?"

    Li Yuan blinked and reacted. He bowed to Fu Sheng and took Wen Erbai in his arms: "Thank you, Teacher Wen, for not disliking me, I will definitely be a cow and a horse for Teacher Wen!"

    "Mr. Wen's hands are precious, don't worry. , I'll take care of all the rough and tiring work, Teacher Wen only needs to show a hand to the group of villagers!" Li Yuan patted her chest.

    Wen Erbai was dragged away by Li Yuan, and there was no one in front of Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan in a blink of an eye, Fu Sheng raised his brows and exhaled, and naturally reached out to hold Xiang Wan's right hand, smiling at the corners of his brows and eyes: "We are the only two left. Ah."

    "Omega Mutual Aid Alliance, let's work together tomorrow."

    "Okay, sister." Xiang Wan smiled sweetly.

    The author has something to say: Fu Sheng & Xiang Wan: The plan was passed, she was hooked!

    Wen Erbai: ? ? ? Thank you to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2021-05-19 20:32:22~2021-05-20 21:15:02~

    Thank you to the little angel who cast mine: Xungui 1 A;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

27.6K 1.1K 28
The investor Shen Yu died of overwork in the office, and once transmigrated into the ABO heroine novels read by her colleagues, and became the heroin...
76.9K 3.7K 110
After calmly dying, Que Yining accidentally wore the female partner of the same name. The female partner is vicious and brainless, domineering, unrea...
15.3K 341 15
Bai Juntang, as the top A, one day capsized in the gutter. When she woke up, she found herself in the same room with the daughter of the Cheng famil...
89.6K 4.1K 162
THE WORK IS NOT MINE, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY Title: 咬了女主一口,恶毒女配变A了[穿书] [Atypical abo, female a without organs] Jiang Xuenian wore a book, and dres...