The full-level actress dresse...

بواسطة Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... المزيد

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 58

146 8 0
بواسطة Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 58

    Fu Sheng's fans have been very busy recently. On the one hand, the news of the official announcement of "A Change of Life" is quickly fermenting on the whole network. CP fans who have been abused by CPbe to the point of lying flat can see Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan travel the world hand in hand by switching channels.

    CP Powder: Crunches!

    Everyone in the topic square was running around to tell each other, and everyone unanimously agreed that this wave was a "night sound" fit together.

    [Rising real people, must rise real real people! ]

    [What kind of CP do you do if you don't rise to the real world]

    "Xia He" CP has become a rare conscience CP with after-sales service in the circle. No matter how badly you are abused by the main film, you can crawl under the CP topic of cooking and you can start again. Bend up.

    [This wave is the involution in the O circle! ]

    The popularity of "Night Sound" suddenly rushed to the first place, and even this slow travel drama was not broadcast before it became popular. There are too many true fans of "The Empress" shouting that they want to abuse the eldest princess, but when they really see the eldest princess living in the darkness of remorse, many fans can't stand it anymore.

    The eldest princess was seriously ill and turned white overnight, and she pretended that nothing happened, and people dyed her white hair black, and then threw herself into the turbulent court situation, as if she had forgotten her cleverness. Coincidentally.

    But everyone knows that she has not forgotten.

    After reviewing the memorials every day, using various means to push the various factions in the court to maintain a delicate balance, the eldest princess dragged her tired body back to the dormitory. He brushed off the dust that didn't exist on it, then leaned against the head of the bed and opened his eyes almost until dawn.

    She has been working harder than ever before as an emperor. She seems to be going through an endless sentence, and she can't even exit cowardly in the middle.

    [Wuwuwu, the eldest princess is also a pitiful person. ]

    [Understood, no matter who abused, in the end it was me who was abused. 】

    Under this kind of torment, fans are full of expectations for this variety show whose name is very sweet.

    And Fu Sheng was finally leaving.

    "This broken show, is it really safe?" After Fu Sheng signed the eleventh document and found that there was a personal injury insurance hidden underneath, he finally couldn't help but complain to Xiao Wu.

    The first stop of the show was in a remote town called Licheng. Fu Sheng spent a long time on the map, and finally saw this small town in a corner.

    "Where is this place? Does anyone really watch this kind of show?" Fu Sheng asked Xiao Wu.

    "Shecheng declared the alliance's tourism revitalization plan last year, with the original ecology of green water and green mountains as its selling point. In fact, to put it bluntly, it is backward and primitive. The program team pulled you over, and it should also have the meaning of advertising for the tourism of Sheecheng." Xiaowu said. Analyze your own memory.

    The map of this scripted world is the same as Xiao Wu's world. Before she became a system, she had been to Heecheng, and at that time, she experienced a bitter farming project, but she had nothing to gain except turning herself into a mud man.

    "It is estimated that the audience just wants to see you ugly in a difficult environment hahahahahahaha. After all, the big stars are bright every day, and occasionally they are in the ground!" Xiao Wu laughed.

    Fu Sheng is the eternal god in Xiao Wu's heart, and this will never be shaken, but under this premise, Xiao Wu also wants to watch the host get shriveled once in a while.

    This kind of feeling is like blasphemy, just think about it!

    "Suck, suck~" Xiao Wu couldn't help rubbing his hands.

    Fu Sheng: "..."

    Fu Sheng: "I don't need to let me hear this idea, thank you."

    After packing up, Fu Sheng finally came to the first stop of this tourist variety show, Licheng.

    After landing, Mr. Yang's news also happened to be sent, and Fu Sheng could imagine the old fox face of Mr. Yang over there with a smile that was not a smile.

    Mr. Yang: [Have a nice trip. 】

    Seeing this sentence, Fu Sheng was already unhappy.

    The official recording will start tomorrow. Today, the program team will gather the guests at the base camp to let everyone get acquainted with each other.

    Although Fu Sheng is now famous, she is still the weakest among these people, and she still suffers from the lack of representative works.

    It's not too late, Fu Sheng set off very early, she wants to say hello to everyone first, and feel the character of everyone who will cooperate in the future.

    In addition to Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan, the program team also invited Tang Xiaoting, a girl group vocal that just debuted, Yu Xuan, a young magician who is sought after by the Internet as the most handsome in history, a variety show player, Li Yuan, and others. Wen Erbai, a violinist who is out of tune with these people.

    Fu Sheng stared at Wen Erbai's name, and read all the materials on the way. He is known in this world as a genius with an absolute sense of sound. He was born in a mysterious family that has been handed down for hundreds of years. Every time he appears in the media, people have to praise the young master.

    This person, he is the male protagonist of this world, the top Alpha destined for Xiang Wan in the original script.

    "How can a great artist show his respect in fast-food entertainment like variety shows?" Fu Sheng squeezed Wen Erbai's poster tightly, and sneered: "Is this the inertia of the plot?"

    This time Fu Sheng didn't lose his mind and drove to Xiang Wan, and Xiang Wan also didn't meet Wen Erbai by chance. The two of them were supposed to have no intersection, but now Wen Erbai is going to come close to Xiang Wan in an entertainment show.

    It was the first time that Fu Sheng had so much hostility towards a person before they met.

    "Master, you call it the exclusive desire for Xiangwan." Xiao Wu secretly poked.

    Fu Sheng was silent for a moment, then emphasized: "Xiang Wan and I are just friends!"

    Xiang Wan is a child who has no sense of proportion, and she can't follow without proportion. It is all to blame that "The Empress" has arranged a heartwarming emotional line for the two of them, which is not only difficult for the audience. Ping, Fu Sheng is also uneasy in retrospect.

    Well, it must be so.

    "Xiao Wu, don't think that everyone only has love in mind like you." Fu Sheng taught Xiao Wu a lesson with a stern face, as if this would make her more convincing.

    "Xiang Wan is young, I'm afraid she will be deceived."

    Fu Sheng spread out Wen Erbai's poster again, and the young man wearing a white shirt looked at it against the light, his eyebrows were tender.

    "Little white face!" Fu Sheng said viciously.

    Her fingers pointed at the poster, "Look at this expression, it looks like the one that is used to hook up with little girls, look at the eyelashes, this eyeshadow, ah, he even draws eyeliner!"

    Fu Sheng can't wait to take a magnifying glass Pick faults for Wen Erbai.

    "Cough cough... The host is very big, you are right, but... this is a poster, and the male alpha also needs to do some makeup." Xiao Wu reminded in a low voice.

    Fu Sheng knew in her heart that Xiao Wu was right, but she just didn't like Wen Erbai.

    "Tell me, apart from the halo of the goddamn male protagonist, what makes him a good match for Xiang Wan?" Fu Sheng was still puzzled.

    "Why is he the chosen alpha that matches Xiang Wan's height?"

    "But...Xiang Wan is already an adult, she is destined to meet her true love. You can't stop the host."

    Xiao Wu's words made Fu Sheng silent for a long time. Why didn't she know that she was making trouble unreasonably now, but she just couldn't believe that even if the plot had been changed beyond recognition, the power of the world would still force the male and female protagonists together.

    When she thinks of what new things will happen to Xiang Wan in the future, or she will work overtime until late at night, she will not share it with Fu Sheng. She has a more intimate and logical person to share with. From now on, Xiang Wan's emotions are no longer. It is related to Fu Sheng.

    Fu Sheng couldn't accept it.

    "If Xiang Wan has to fall in love with someone, it should be with someone she likes from the bottom of her heart, not because of the ridiculous reason that pheromone matches."

    Fu Sheng took a deep breath, the first time the show crew was a guest. The base camp where the meeting is prepared is just around the corner.

    "I will watch over him, even if it is the original male protagonist, don't try to deceive Xiangwan."

    "It's just against the inertia of the world," Fu Sheng smiled, "Will I be afraid?"

    Fu Sheng pushed open the door and entered , happened to meet Wen Erbai's eyes.

    "Why did he come so early, he has bad intentions!" Fu Sheng cursed inwardly, not even bothering to put on a good look on his face.

    Wen Erbai was stunned for a moment, as if he didn't expect someone to come so soon, he immediately pursed his lips and smiled, and stretched out his right hand to Fu Sheng.

    "Hello, I'm Wen Erbai."

    He used the inhibitor, and there was only the refreshing smell of soap on his body, and there was no unpleasant alpha pheromone smell in the air, which was rare for an omega.

    "Pretentious." Fu Sheng murmured, but still reached out and shook Wen Erbai vainly, and withdrew his hand in the blink of an eye.

    "I'm Fu Sheng." She also briefly introduced.

    "I know Mr. Fu, your performance of Fang Qiaohe is really moving." Wen Erbai smiled and took the luggage from Fu Sheng's hands naturally, and helped Fu Sheng carry the luggage with the hands of his artist who was insured at a high price. mentioned in the room.

    When he came out, Wen Erbai brought out a tray with two disposable cups on it.

    A cup of coffee, a cup of tea.

    "I don't know what Teacher Fu likes, it's abrupt." Wen Erbai smiled a little embarrassedly.

    Fu Sheng's eyes flashed over the two drinks, feeling a little uncomfortable.

    "I don't have any special hobbies, just white water." Fu Sheng's tone was cold.

    "Then I'll get it." Wen Erbai stood up as soon as he sat down, too diligent.

    At the same time, the door of this living room was knocked, and another guest was coming.

    In an instant, an absurd thought crossed Fu Sheng's mind: "This Wen Erbai must have been intentional, right? He let others see Fu Sheng making things difficult for him?" The

    door was unlocked, and the people outside knocked twice. , said hello briskly: "I'm in!"

    It's Xiang Wan!

    Fu Sheng had countless thoughts in her mind, and before she could react, she had already reacted.

    Fu Sheng picked up the cup of coffee that was closer to her, and said in a very friendly social tone: "Don't bother, I can drink anything. Teacher Wen is really polite."

    Xiang Wan came in and really noticed it immediately Wen Erbai, who was standing in front of Fu Sheng, arrived.

    The whole person is refreshing and refreshing, wearing his iconic white shirt, the sleeves are casually rolled up in two or three folds, inadvertently revealing the faint muscle lines on the forearm.

    Before Xiang Wan entered the door, he and Fu Sheng seemed to have a good conversation. As soon as she came in, this person stood bewildered, as if Xiang Wan had disturbed Yaxing of the two of them.

    Really dazzling!

    "Ah, this is Teacher Xiang, I'll help you with your luggage." Wen Erbai quickly reacted and politely took Xiang Wan's suitcase forward.

    This is the violinist's hand.

    However, Xiang Wan remembers that this person is an alpha. The suitcase is indeed heavy for an omega, but it is not a problem for an alpha. He is very courteous as soon as he comes up, and he can get a good impression in front of the omega at almost no cost. .

    Really...

    Xiang Wan thought about it and felt a subtle repulsion of the same kind.

    She smiled at Wen Erbai, not being polite to him, smiled and watched him take over the suitcase, then tightened the bag of the satchel, and took a half step back.

    "I don't need to bother Mr. Wen, here is a small gift I brought to my sister."

    Then, Xiang Wan pushed Wen Erbai away logically, and asked Wen Erbai to put the luggage, and sat in Fu Sheng affectionately. Next to him, he opened the bag like offering a treasure, and took out a small and exquisite can of scented tea from it.

    "Sister didn't say you haven't slept well recently, try this, it can calm your mind."

    Xiang Wan's eyes naturally fell on the half cup of coffee in Fu Sheng's hand, gently pushed it aside, his eyelids drooped down, his tone was soft Feeling a little aggrieved: "Sister, this coffee is so delicious, I also want to learn the craft of making coffee, but I haven't learned it yet."

    "Sister said before that I sometimes can't sleep well at night, so I went everywhere to find soothing tea, it's been a long time. I haven't practiced drawing flowers."

    "I really am not that kind of material. As soon as I heard the news from my sister, I couldn't sit still."

    Xiang Wanjiao took Fu Sheng's arm drippingly, raised her head to meet the person who just came out of the room on the second floor. Wen Erbai looked at each other, and Wen Erbai's eyes really fell on Xiang Wan's hand holding Fu Sheng.     Xiang Wan curled

    her lips into a smile, looked away, and said, "Sister, I heard that the plantation here is very beautiful. Let's go shopping together tomorrow."

Mutual Fight", performers Xiang Wan and Wen Erbai.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

66.8K 3.1K 65
Xin Yan wears a book and becomes the scumbag's ex-wife of the substitute heroine. The scumbag -wife paid the heroine to marry her. After several yea...
1.7M 96.7K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3.1M 200K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
74.7K 2.7K 118
Jing Qingxia, who died on the battlefield, transmigrated into an ABO novel. From the perspective of the plot, I found that I was actually a canno...