The full-level actress dresse...

By Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 57

165 8 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 57

    Fu Sheng looked at his Weibo and responded without knowing it, and even pretended to interact with the program crew and a certain guest surnamed Xiang.

    Fu Sheng: "..."

    "The social account is jointly operated by the artist and the company. You have to get used to this kind of scene in the future." Mr. Yang said calmly.

    Fu Sheng took a deep breath. She had been in the industry for so many years. Of course, she knew that the agency would sometimes take over the artist's social account. Even when Fu Sheng became famous before, she didn't bother to run her own social account, and gave her full power to the public opinion master she hired with high salary. Manipulation, but...

    "I understand the truth, but why is it Xiang Wan?"

    "Why is there Xiang Wan on this show?" Fu Sheng asked.

    "Are you unhappy with You Xiangwan? I thought you had a good relationship." Mr. Yang raised his eyebrows, as if Fu Sheng was asking knowingly.

    Fu Sheng can't say she's unhappy, she's the kind of... rare... flustered.

    As a party, Fu Sheng got the news not much earlier than the majority of netizens. It was the afternoon when the news was released. She closed the curtains as usual, and was like a thief in her own house, telling herself for the 352nd time that this was the last time. , and then clicked on the latest video on the "Evening Sound" CP topic square.

    Zhao Jingya, who was beside Boss Yang, suddenly sent a document, that is, Secretary Zhao who has been in and out with Boss Yang and helped Fu Sheng secure the rental contract.

    She has always done things properly, and this time she even thoughtfully marked Fu Sheng's highlight on the guest list, successfully scaring Fu Sheng's phone away.

    At that moment, Fu Sheng's heart beat faster.

    Looking at the positioning of this variety show, especially when Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan are brought together, there will inevitably be a hype that binds the two of them to play side-by-side. Originally, Fu Sheng was nothing, but I don't know if it's because of the recent CP video. A lot, Fu Sheng felt like a frightened bird now.

    "I don't agree." Fu Sheng refused bluntly.

    Secretary Zhao: "?"

    Secretary Zhao asked Fu Sheng for his opinion in a very businesslike manner: "Is there any dissatisfaction Mr. Fu has with this project?"

    Fu Sheng: "I refuse to tie up with Xiang Wan to hype again."

    "But you are Doing so is also an important part of the next-step development plan formulated by President Yang for you." Secretary Zhao saw blood for a while.

    The result of the quarrel with Secretary Zhao was that Fu Sheng was respectfully invited to Mr. Yang's office the next day. Mr. Yang's first sentence when he saw Fu Sheng was to promise her with a smile: "Everything is easy to discuss.

    " ghost?

    Since late last night, the official Weibo of the program group has been spreading on the Internet. Countless CP fans with knives in their bodies rushed into Fu Sheng's Weibo to verify, and Fu Sheng was waiting in a desperate line for President Yang. meet.

    Then, Fu Sheng watched her Weibo respond happily and interacted with Xiang Wan back and forth. She knew that she had been tricked by the evil capitalist, President Yang again.

    Now, can she still refuse?

    Secretary Zhao, who was wearing a straight lady's suit, brought tea. She even buttoned the collar of her shirt tightly, smiled politely at Fu Sheng, and stood in the corner three steps away from the two of them like an AI.

    Fu Sheng glanced at Secretary Zhao. This woman maintained a refined professionalism from head to toe, while President Yang, who was sitting on the sofa opposite her, preferred loose cotton and linen cardigans, and was with Secretary Zhao or any employee in this building. In comparison, President Yang was as relaxed as he was on vacation.

    Fu Sheng glanced at Secretary Zhao again, and seeing that President Yang did not mean to let her avoid it, he immediately understood that Secretary Zhao was his own person whom President Yang regarded as a confidant.

    No wonder the two cooperated so tacitly on the matter of pitting Fu Sheng.

    "So, I'm really curious, why are you so opposed to Xiang Wan?" Mr. Yang propped his chin with one hand, and there was a hint of playfulness in his eyes.

    "You should know that CP fans are big now, your Fang Qiao has become a BE, and you have just abused a wave of fans. At this time, you should quickly take action to solidify fans, otherwise, when they climb the wall and go to other homes, you won't be able to cry and cry." Yang Always be good.

    Fu Sheng was silent for a moment, then said solemnly: "I don't accept it."

    She made a lot of excuses for herself, such as not wanting to be kidnapped by fans, worrying about affecting her screen image, and even being suspected of being confused with Xiang Wan. not white relationship.

    Mr. Yang said in one sentence, "You are all Omegas. Everyone knows that the so-called CP is just a fake. Why are you so panicked?"

    Yes, why is she so panicked?

    Fu Sheng also wanted to be as righteous as she was on the set last month, but now she suspects that she is not very straight...

    just... who said that two Omegas are impossible, she looks at the food produced by those wives Very fragrant...

    Fu Sheng is a person who is easily affected by emotions. After she has been in a role for a long time, she will involuntarily tend to that role's identity. , Fu Sheng was influenced by Fang Qiaohe's emotions, and at some moments, Xiang Wan, who played the eldest princess, had a throbbing beyond friendship.

    In particular, Xiang Wan used a sleepy voice to speak to Fu Sheng that night, involuntarily prescribing every dream and morning for the rest of her life.

    At that moment, Fu Sheng even had the urge to not be as good as she wished.

    Fortunately, this impulse stopped the car in time. The next day, Fu Sheng recognized Xiang Wan's indifferent attitude, only to find that she was the only one affected by the role.

    Coincidentally, Fang Qiaohe in the play also gradually saw the true face of the eldest princess, and resented the eldest princess.

    At that time, Fu Sheng finally pulled himself out of Fang Qiaohe's shadow and looked at the relationship between her and Xiang Wan's colleagues with the eyes of an adult.

    She finally finished, she finally got out of Fang Qiaohe's love-hate vortex, and then...

    She opened the door to a new world.

    Fu Sheng was very sure that Fang Qiaohe could no longer affect her, and now she is entirely to blame.

    She needs another period of time to cool herself down, but she seems to be poisoned, and she is firmly stuck by those strange videos and novels. Now she even sees the name Xiang Wan and subconsciously thinks of something Indescribable plot.

    No way!

    "I'm...not able to face Xiangwan..." Fu Sheng was so embarrassed in front of President Yang for the first time.

    "Do you have any contradictions? You hate her very much?" Mr. Yang asked.

    "No!" Fu Sheng answered quickly without thinking about it.

    "Since that's the case..." Mr. Yang leaned on the back of the chair and evoked a faint smile.

    "The contract has been signed. This is a very good resource. I could have given the opportunity to appear on this show to a rising artist, but I gave it to you." Mr. Yang picked up the cup of tea on the table, He took a slow sip.

    "Fu Sheng, I always thought you were a professional actor. You have a kind of hard work in you that I am familiar with. I thought you could put your work at the top like me."

    President Yang paused and swallowed the tea. : "You did guarantee that at the beginning."

    "If we Omegas want to stand at the same height as others, we need to make more efforts, which is very unfair, but unfortunately we are living in such an era, I I hope that through the efforts of our generation, Omega children in the future will be able to choose their own lives."

    "At that time, they can play with dolls if they want, and join the army if they want to join the army." When Mr. Yang said this, his face showed A glimpse of longing.

    "But if you say you can't do it now, I won't force it," Mr. Yang put the teacup on the table and stared at Fu Sheng's eyes, "You decide."

    Fu Sheng's chest heaved and followed Mr. Yang. Then, she remembered herself.

    She climbed up step by step from the little dragon who was squatting at the gate of the film and television city and played a corpse. Her start was far more difficult than that of Fu Sheng in this world. Worked as a twenty-four-hour window girl on a reality TV show that was so frustrating.

    She has survived the embarrassment of being watched as monkeys at the beginning. Does she dare not face Xiang Wan just because of her own little thought?

    Fu Sheng squeezed his fingers tightly, pursed his lips and struggled for a while.

    "It's just that I've been too busy recently, and I'm a little obsessed." She comforted herself in her heart.

    Just friends, don't think too much.

    "It's me who didn't think carefully, I obey the company's decision." Fu Sheng took a deep breath and said so.

    "But I have a request. If the company needs to requisition my social account, it's better to tell me in advance."

    "That's easy to say." President Yang smiled like an old fox.

    "You can open this permission. You can run your own social account and interact with fans without any problem. I believe you can grasp this degree."

    Fu Sheng finally took the cup of tea in front of her and took a sip. The loophole in Mr. Yang's words is too obvious: "This is not a benefit for me, but my power. My account is originally mine, and it should be returned to me what belongs to me. "

    Mr. Yang, we are in a cooperative relationship, you don't have to play so much with me." Fu Sheng got up and shook hands with President Yang.

    "Since I have signed the contract, I will record the show well, and Mr. Yang doesn't have to worry about it."

    After speaking, Fu Sheng walked out of Mr. Yang's office without waiting for Secretary Zhao to open the door for her, leaving Mr. Yang silently looking at him. Her free and easy back.

    Mr. Yang laughed: "She is really violent."

    "Didn't you do it back then?"

    After Fu Sheng left, Secretary Zhao actually sat down on the sofa beside President Yang in a grand manner. She picked up the half cup of tea left by President Yang and drank it, and then put some disposable cups left by Fu Sheng on top of the empty cups.

    The movement is natural, like cleaning up the living room after entertaining guests.

    "So I was so rebellious back then?" President Yang pinched his eyebrows, as if he was extremely tired.

    "Don't move, let me lean on it." Mr. Yang skillfully found a comfortable position on Secretary Zhao's shoulder to lean his eyes on. Secretary Zhao really stopped the movement of his hands and let her lean on to rest honestly.

    President Yang only slept for three hours last night.

    Secretary Zhao sighed inwardly, she slowly stretched out her other hand, lifted the loose hair on the back of Mr. Yang's neck, and massaged it gently.

    Outside the office, Fu Sheng was leaning against the wall in the corridor. She raised her hand and pulled the top button of her shirt, her face dignified.

    Talking to an old fox like Mr. Yang was really boring.

    There were people coming and going in the corridor. Many people didn't know that the popular Fu Sheng had signed into their company, but seeing that she could talk in Mr. Yang's office for so long, this group of people knew what they were doing. .

    According to the news from the high-level, President Yang recently signed a baby back with his own hands. I think it is this fairy.

    However, Fu Sheng didn't pay any attention to the envious or jealous eyes of those people, she was holding her phone in contemplation. Fu Sheng doesn't like to have deep friendship with people who are too thoughtful. If possible, she would rather be surrounded by little sisters who are not familiar with the world.

    Speaking of little sister...

    Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan's chat interface on her phone was still on the last good night, she had the urge to explain to Xiang Wan the person who interacted with cute and playful on Weibo. Not her, but there seems to be no need for an explanation.

    Artists have two faces in private and when they are in business. This seems to be the norm in the circle. Even the account that Xiang Wan responded to her was not necessarily run by her.

    Fu Sheng was entangled, the phone screen had already dimmed.

    Fu Sheng was about to take back the phone, but the screen suddenly lit up. Xiang Wan rushed to send a message at this time as if he and Fu Sheng had a good heart.

    [Sister, I'm done! ]

    Then came a photo, which was slowly loaded from the top bit by bit, and Fu Sheng's heart was lifted while waiting.

    She is expecting.

    In the photo, Xiang Wan is standing in the messy studio holding a bunch of flowers, her hair is loosely draped over her shoulders, she is obviously lazy, but her eyes are amazingly bright.

    It was as if she had finally come out of her long prison sentence and was about to jump for the person she wanted.

    [Sister, we will meet again next week, I miss you so much! 】

    Fu Sheng's heart jumped fiercely. Does this child Xiang Wan know that her words are always so easily misunderstood.

    This child used to have no sense of proportion. Fu Sheng was a few years older. She should teach Xiang Wan how to set boundaries for the relationship between the two.

    But now, Fu Sheng doesn't seem to be sure about this limit.

    The author has something to say: Fu Sheng: We are just friends.

    Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2021-05-17 00:09:44~2021-05-18 18:56:30~

    Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: from the Soshi family 1 cuttlefish ball;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 30 bottles of Mu Xiaomiao; 17 bottles of red; 12 bottles of 48735731;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 2.6K 78
Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international actress Xue Luhe! And when she came throu...
66.7K 3.1K 65
Xin Yan wears a book and becomes the scumbag's ex-wife of the substitute heroine. The scumbag -wife paid the heroine to marry her. After several yea...
3M 196K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...