The full-level actress dresse...

By Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 49

163 7 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 49

    Back in the car, Fu Sheng closed his eyes and rested in silence. Uncle Lu's last few words touched Fu Sheng very much.

    She has her own life and can't be wasted on scumbags, otherwise it will be the way of scumbags.

    Xiao Wu's mood was a little down: "Then don't we just let that scumbag go?"

    Fu Sheng pursed his lips: "Of course not."

    "He should be handed over to the law for trial." Fu Sheng said solemnly.

    She looked at her white and slender hands, which should not have been dyed black for such a person.

    Fu Sheng pondered for a moment, took out her mobile phone and made a call, and she reported the case.

    If the scumbag Zheng Zeliang really tried to play with the omega with aphrodisiacs/agents, it would be a fucking crime.

    "But... we have no evidence." Xiao Wu was still hesitant.

    "No evidence is not a reason to hold back. If the world needs victims to prove their innocence, what is the need for justice and law?"

    "What's more, evidence may not be found."

    Fu Sheng guessed that Zheng Zeliang could get a reminder. Love/agent is a contraband that even Uncle Lu doesn't sell, and his circle is bound to be clean. He can use such abusive methods for the first time, and he can use it for the second time. Fu Sheng now even suspects that the first time between Yuan Shen and Zheng Zeliang was stolen by him using such despicable methods.

    Otherwise, it cannot be explained that the original body was suddenly blinded and saw such a thing.

    "I may not be the only victim." Fu Sheng calmly threw a thunderbolt.

    She wants to use the power of the police to find out Zheng Zeliang and the big net behind him that persecutes omegas, so that the omegas who are lingering in the haze can get delayed justice.

    Fu Sheng directly changed his route and went to the police station to make a record. It was already afternoon when he came out, hungry.

    "What do I do next?" Xiao Wu asked, "Are we going to find evidence to beat him to death?"

    Fu Sheng raised his hand to cover the dazzling sunlight and looked at the rolling clouds in the sky. After a long time, she slowly spit out a mouthful of turbidity. gas.

    "No, we have to live a good life."

    As Uncle Lu said, every day in the future will be very beautiful.

    Fu Sheng returned the car, and walked to the small shop on the street to eat a bowl of steaming rice noodles, which was delicious and sour, which was enough to flatten her vulgar stomach.

    Back to her new home, a well-known community in the industry, it is said that many artists live here. Secretary Zhao has already opened all the permissions for her. Fu Sheng verified it one by one and finally experienced what a good one is. security conditions.

    The sunset in the sky was like fire, and Fu Sheng seemed to be full of energy. She ran upstairs and downstairs several times to place necessary daily necessities for herself.

    This apartment is well-decorated. It is as big as a bed and wardrobe, as small as a table, chair and bench, but it is impersonal. Fu Sheng carried a heavy shopping bag and put it on the ground. The top package of potato chips rolled out of the bag, neat and tidy. The new home suddenly became cute.

    She took out a small round bottle from her pocket, which she caught a glimpse of when checking out. The transparent nutrient solution was filled with two round algae, which were eye-catching green.

    The seller said that this is an ancient low-level creature that can survive in a nutrient solution. They will gradually grow up little by little, but the growth rate is very slow and can hardly be observed.

    But what Fu Sheng thought was that on a random morning after a long time, she was wearing pajamas as she passed by the windowsill, glanced over, and the two algae seemed to have gotten fatter than when they first came to this house. She got close and observed it carefully. I can't tell if I'm fat or not.

    Then by default they do grow up!

    Fu Sheng made a decisive decision and brought the two little cuties home.

    She kicked off her annoying shoes, put on loose home clothes, rolled comfortably on the bed, and grabbed a bag of snacks.

    Xiao Wu: "Balance warning."

    Fu Sheng slammed and dropped the alliance ID, so that Xiao Wu could see it carefully.

    "How many zeros?" Fu Sheng asked.

    Xiao Wu: "Five zeros..."

    "But," Xiao Wu said worriedly: "The host has spent four figures today, and the number one is far from one! After the last payment, I have more money on my hands, but I don’t know when the next time I have income.”

    “The host is big, you must be aware of your worries.”

    Xiao Wu beeps a lot, and Fu Sheng blocks it directly, she is excited. Open the tablet and hold on to the platform.

    Tonight, "The Empress" will be updated again.

    Before the new episode was launched, the majority of netizens had already brought their own small benches for the front row, and there were still people in the comment area selling snacks, beverages, mineral water, peanuts, melon seeds, and ham sausages.

    Fu Sheng laughed secretly, so the sand sculpture netizens are the same no matter which world they are in?

    In the last episode, the relationship between Fang Qiaohe played by Fu Sheng and the eldest princess warmed up. The scene where the eldest princess pressed the actor on the door panel and looked at each other affectionately contributed a lot of inspiration to the grain-producing wives. Packs are flooded on the Internet, and CP fans are lying down at the bottom of the "Xia He" CP in peace.

    "Tsk tsk," Fu Sheng felt sorry for these little cuties while peeping at the screen in the comment area, "your Xia He CP is about to be."

    The opening song sounded, and the new episode of "The Empress" started.

    Fu Sheng watched the barrage gradually turn from a happy and peaceful scene into a puzzle. Fang Qiaohe's scene of preparing the love peach blossom cake and the scene of the secret visitor coming to the princess' gate were interspersed with each other. The BGM was desolate and distant.

    [What's the situation, go suspenseful? ]

    [Although, I smelled an ominous aura, wouldn't I want to abuse it? 】

    The camera slowly rises from the secret visitor's expensive leather and jade belt soap boots, to his unremarkable chambermaid clothing, and then to the old, shrunken hands with thick calluses on their fingertips.

    Finally, the camera finally stopped on the visitor's face, and the barrage recognized this person.

    [Oh, the eldest princess' father-in-law, exciting! 】

    At this time, the sand sculpture netizens who are full of whimsy still don't know what they are about to face.

    Fang Qiaohe was busy from early morning to dark. She waited for the moon to be dark and the wind was high, and finally she was excited to wrap the peach blossom cake with her best brocade and put it on her chest.

    A few days ago flashed through her memories. During a chat with the musician, she accidentally learned that today was the death day of the former concubine. , I wonder if the eldest princess will be happy when she sees her.

    Fang Qiaohe was like a thief along the way, walking on a path that no one passed by. The corner of her mouth couldn't be put down. She finally stood at the door of the eldest princess.

    The side hall of the Buddhist hall, the residence of the eldest princess, has candlelight like beans.

    The two figures were reflected on the window paper, and an old male voice came out, respecting the eldest princess.

    Fang Qiaohe's face was pale.

    She heard what the people inside were talking about, but it wasn't something she could hear. She stepped back half a step, but just stepped on a dead branch.

    "Who?"

    The people in the room found Fang Qiaohe, and Li Xiang and the eldest princess came out one after the other.

    The next plot, Fu Sheng is almost familiar with it.

    Li Xiang advocated killing Fang Qiaohe to silence him. Fang Qiaohe knelt down and begged for mercy. The eldest princess didn't look at Fang Qiaohe at all, but said coldly the words that stabbed Fang Qiaohe in the heart:

    "It's fine if you come, but I was still hesitating what to do. I'll talk to you, now it's not necessary." The

    barrage swiped through a question mark.

    The words of the eldest princess, if you change the scene, it is not too much to say that it is a prelude to confession, but in this situation, both the audience and Fang Qiaohe were shivering with fright.

    [No, no, no, no, no? Moon Black Wind High Killing Night, I know Fang Qiaohe is a supporting role, but he won't go offline so early, right? ]

    [The believer is willing to mix meat and vegetables all his life, and the long princess will confess in the next second]

    The believer above is obviously not pious enough, and the long princess hit her in the face the next second.

    With the softest voice, the eldest princess murmured the nickname she gave to Fang Qiaohe, and sent her to others.

    "Stay by His Majesty's side and help me."

    Li Xiang clasped his palms in surprise: "So His Highness was already prepared!" The

    barrage swiped again with question marks, and this time it was overwhelming, and even the character's face could not be seen clearly.

    The eldest princess promised Fang Qiaohe a seemingly very attractive future. No one will bully her anymore. She will have endless gold and silver, and she can buy as many exquisite outfits as she wants.

    The eldest princess said: "Go, Qiaoqiao, just help me and help yourself."

    "Okay, Qiaoqiao?"

    [Don't promise her! Don't promise her! Don't promise her! 】

    The well-informed barrage has already smelled the tyranny of the wind and rain, but unfortunately the people in the play do not have such an advanced vision. .

    That was the request of the eldest princess.

    Fang Qiaohe licked his head on the ground, the peach blossom cake in his arms was exposed, and was discovered by the eldest princess.

    She opened her eyes wide in novelty, and in a blink of an eye she figured out what was inside.

    "It's so late, Qiaoqiao hasn't eaten yet?" The

    eldest princess pulled up Fang Qiaohe into the hall involuntarily, placed several plates of cakes in front of Fang Qiaohe, and delivered a cup of fragrant and elegant tea to Fang Qiaohe, the eldest princess. Motion her to try it.

    Obviously they are all exquisite things that Fang Qiaohe can't see on weekdays, but Fang Qiaohe has a bitter taste.

    The eldest princess didn't touch anything else, she only ate the peach blossom cake prepared by Fang Qiaohe herself.

    [Woooooo I cry so loudly! ! ! 】

    【Why does Qiaoqiao like the eldest princess, she is not worth it! ! ! ]

    [However, I think the eldest princess still loves Qiaoqiao, otherwise she wouldn't go to eat that peach cake.]

    [The eldest princess is obviously to protect Qiaoqiao, otherwise Qiaoqiao will not be able to go back alive in this case Bar! ]

    [When the eldest princess said those words, she didn't dare to look back at Qiaoqiao, she felt a pain in her heart, after all, the two of them were so good before...]

    The barrage quarreled in the blink of an eye, about the eldest princess Whether it is real scum or something else, the two groups of people argued to the end, and gradually tended to be one-sided.

    [Wu wu wu can't be, can't be, can't be, can't be]

    Fu Sheng looked at this group of people with tears in their eyes, and couldn't help but be puzzled: "No one expects a wife-chasing crematorium?

    " Pure candy? Am I old?"

    Xiao Wu: "Yes, the host, you are old, and now everyone only eats candy." At

    the end of the episode, before the ending song was about to play, a barrage floated across the empty screen .

    [Speaking of which, is this the meaning of no cp when the drama party said it? 】

    【! 】

    After her, countless people wanted to swipe【Understood! ], but the end of the helpless episode, there is a heart to swipe the screen, but it is useless.

    Fu Sheng looked at the comment area and cried like a cruel executioner, and then her group of dear and cute audiences rushed to the top of the trending search.

    #Redefine no CP#

    As long as I get rid of the CPbe I'm drinking, will this show be considered no CP?

    The author has something to say: here we come! Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2021-05-09 22:33:16~2021-05-10 23:30:44~

    Thanks to the little angel who cast the grenade: from the Soshi family 1 cuttlefish ball;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 96.3K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
67.1K 2.6K 78
Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international actress Xue Luhe! And when she came throu...
62.2K 2.7K 91
Ruan Mei died unexpectedly and became a vicious Beta female supporting character in an ABO campus text, the kind that died very early. When it was fi...
74.7K 2.7K 118
Jing Qingxia, who died on the battlefield, transmigrated into an ABO novel. From the perspective of the plot, I found that I was actually a canno...