The full-level actress dresse...

By Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 47

168 8 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 47 Stars

    Xiao Hu, who played the emperor, was full of drunkenness, and the corners of his eyes were red. He was pushed and shoved from behind and coaxed, asking him to come and toast Fu Sheng.

    He was also finished. If it weren't for Fu Sheng, he might have just left silently after saying hello to everyone. The role of the emperor is a cannon fodder in "The Empress". Thanks to Fu Sheng, he even brought him the emperor. Stereoscopic.

    He really should thank Fu Sheng.

    Of course, Xiao Hu was also selfish, and he wanted to apologize to Fu Sheng.

    That day, he accidentally pushed Fu Sheng and made her bump into the cabinet. Others might not be able to see it clearly, but Xiao Hu knew in his heart how heavy the hit was. Fu Sheng silently covered it up, but Xiao Hu knew how heavy the impact was. Hu regrets not going.

    He blushed and lowered his head, stood in front of Fu Sheng and raised his glass with both hands: "Mr. Fu, thank you."

    Fu Sheng also stood up, staggered a bit when she got up, and she quickly supported the table to stabilize her figure.

    Fu Sheng was about to raise his glass, but Xiang Wan grabbed the glass.

    "Mr. Fu is drunk. Let me drink this glass for her. I know everyone is reluctant to let Teacher Fu, but don't arrest her and drink it alone."

    Xiang Wan wanted to help Fu Sheng stop this glass of wine, but he didn't expect that. Xiao Hu, who has always been good at talking, suddenly became stubborn. Maybe it was because the wine had emboldened people. He actually dared to refuse the proposal to the actress. He directly said: "I must drink     this

    glass of wine with Teacher Fu."

Perseverance, does he have any obsession with his sister?

    Thinking of this, Xiang Wan's face turned cold.

    Seeing Xiang Wan's attitude, Xiao Hu suddenly shuddered, sweating all over his head and being blown by the wind, his back began to feel cold.

    That's Xiang Wan, who is very famous in the circle. Even Director Han respects her and holds her. Xiang Wan gets along with them on weekdays, but that doesn't mean they can pretend to be Xiang Wan's friends.

    In the final analysis, the only one Xiang Wan really sees in this crew is the one next to her.

    "Then...if Mr. Fu is drunk...forget it, I respect the teacher." Xiao Hu was counseled.

    "Xiang Wan..." Fu Sheng's voice was a little hoarse from the wine, and even more mellow and sexy.

    She grinned and lay on Xiang Wan's shoulder, wrapped her curly hair around her fingers like an anger, her eyes lingered and slipped away from Xiang Wan's face, and then poked Xiang Wan's cheek casually, and suddenly laughed.

    The breath sprayed behind Xiang Wan's ears, numb and numb, when Xiang Wan released her hand, Fu Sheng easily retrieved her own wine glass.

    Fu Sheng hoarsely scoffed at me, what kind of wine is blocking me, can you drink? She raised the wine glass and watched as Xiao Hu lowered the rim of

    his glass slightly to Fu Sheng's head, the two wine glasses touched each other, their eyes met in the crisp voice, and everything was silent.

    Fu Sheng drank Xiao Hu's Wine, the child let out a long sigh of relief and finally unloaded the burden in his heart. His steps back to his seat were floating, and he died of drunkenness on the table in a blink of an eye. In the

    messy private room, alcohol erodes reason. It seems that the unspoken words are not so difficult to speak, and there may be a lot of sincere words mixed in with laughter and wine.

    Xiang Wan sat silently on the spot, staring at the plate in front of him, not speaking or moving his chopsticks. , gulped down her weak glass of orange juice.

    "Angry? Fu Sheng leaned in and whispered coldly.

    Her cheeks were dyed with a drunken red, and her eyes were as soft as a puddle of water. She casually leaned on Xiang Wan's shoulders without any precaution.

    "No, not angry." Xiang Wanjie shook his neck.

    "Heh..." Fu Sheng chuckled.

    "I don't like watching other people drink and I can only drink orange juice, right?" "

    Strange, it was so noisy in the private room, but Fu Sheng's soft, babbling voice entered Xiang Wan's ears without a word, and the side face close to Fu Sheng suddenly became hot.

    "The sound is nice, can you replace it with coconut milk?" Fu Sheng was still teasing her.

    "Wh...what's nice?" Xiang Wan murmured.

    Fu Sheng was leaning on her shoulders, so close that as long as she turned her head, their breaths would be entangled together. She was stiff and didn't know whether to turn her head or not.

    What does Fu Sheng mean, what does she want to hear?

    Xiang Wan almost greeted his wife directly, but she swallowed the words with her last sense.

    Fu Sheng was drunk, but not completely drunk. She could understand what Xiang Wan was talking about. Xiang Wan was afraid that if she revealed her thoughts that were just around the corner, she would not be able to retain this dreamlike warmth. Leave yourself wiggle room.

    Xiang Wan took a deep breath and probed in a very soft voice: "Sheng... Sheng Sheng?"

    "Ah~ Nasty!"

    Fu Sheng sat upright with his arms folded, a look of being numb from Xiang Wan Looked like goosebumps.

    "Your coconut milk is gone." Fu Sheng said coldly.

    "Ah?" Xiang Wan exclaimed, was she self-defeating?

    "Fool! I won't tease you anymore" Fu Sheng poked Xiang Wan's cheek again, and after just one meal, she seemed addicted to poking.

    "It's not stopping you from drinking, it's the amount of alcohol you poured in your glass, and you have to know it."

    Fu Sheng returned to normal, and said earnestly like a serious sister: "Girls are outside, if you can't drink, you can't open it. ."

    Fu Sheng shook the half glass of wine left in the glass, his eyes seemed to travel to a distant past through the glass.

    Fu Sheng said, "Xiang Wan, remember, you must not get drunk when you don't have someone you can trust."

    "Sister... Has something happened before?" Xiang Wan noticed that Fu Sheng's fleeting moment. Depressed, her heart seemed to be grabbed by someone.

    "What can happen to me?" Fu Sheng sneered and took another sip of wine.

    Seeing that there was only the bottom of the wine left in the cup, Fu Sheng suddenly turned his face to the side, his red lips raised in a temptation, and

    he said, "I am here, you can taste it." .

    "Think." Xiang Wan's throat tightened.

    Taking advantage of the fact that no one was paying attention on the wine table, Fu Sheng poured the last sip of wine into Xiang Wan's glass, watched her drink it slowly with a smile, and then frowned.

    "It's so spicy!" Xiang Wan put down the wine glass and exhaled.

    Fu Sheng was amused and laughed.

    The wine has a certain degree of concentration. It has been aged for many years. Director Han has made a lot of money. The mouth of the wine is soft and mellow, and Xiang Wan's heart is warm.

    My sister likes to see her like this, but fortunately she is an actor, she can act anything.

    In the middle of the night, the wine party is over.

    Everyone dispersed, and Xiang Wan helped Fu Sheng to the door of the hotel. Fu Sheng was wearing high heels and walked unsteadily.

    When the night wind blew, Fu Sheng narrowed his eyes comfortably, and his mind became more and more hazy.

    "Do you want me to take you back? Go back to your house?" Xiang Wanxuan

    "I have already packed my luggage and sent it back, so I will go home right now. But," Fu Sheng suddenly opened his eyes, "you have also been drinking, Can't drive."

    Xiang Wan: "..."

    She forgot, she shouldn't be greedy for that drink, or she can drive Fu Sheng home!

    Fu Sheng's home, what a place to imagine.

    Xiang Wan was still trying to convince Fu Sheng that she wasn't drunk at all, and that she could set up automatic driving, but Fu Sheng just wouldn't let go.

    "Don't drink while driving, don't drink while driving!" Fu Sheng plausibly said.

    Fu Sheng pulled Xiang Wan out, and then sat down on the bench under the tree. Most of her weight was on Xiang Wan, and she muttered, "I'm tired, let me rest for a while."

    "Someone will pick me up later." Fu Sheng's voice became lower and lower.

    "Let's go now, I don't know when the next meeting will be."

    Xiang Wan was stunned for a moment, but also lost, and adjusted his posture to make Fu Sheng lean on more comfortably.

    After a long time, or maybe only a few minutes passed, Fu Sheng's breathing was long, as if he had fallen asleep.

    "Sister? Are you asleep?" Xiang Wangong

    's heart was beating so fast that she didn't dare to feel sleepy at all,

    "No, I can't sleep." Fu Sheng said.

    She opened her eyes, the stars were like diamonds scattered on black velvet, she struggled to identify for a while, and found that the stars of this world were exactly the same as her hometown.

    As if somewhere, she should belong here.

    "Look," Fu Sheng said, pointing to a nearby star in the sky, "they are the stars in the constellation Cassiopeia, the brightest four or five can be seen almost all year round."

    "It is said that the constellation Cassiopeia represents the mythological The queen of an ancient country, she made a mistake and was punished by the gods, punishing her to always revolve around the North Star in humility and unreachable, until she is cleared of her arrogance and greed.

    " She shifted her fingers slightly, pointed to another extremely bright star, and said, "Look, that's the North Star, it's very bright."

    Xiang Wan looked in the direction she pointed, and the stars were scattered, and she couldn't even recognize Fu Sheng's finger. What is the group of stars Cassiopeia is, and which is the very bright North Star, she has never heard of the legend of Cassiopeia.

    At that moment, Xiang Wan was startled to realize that she was so far away from Fu Sheng, she was sitting beside her, but she didn't know anything about Fu Sheng's world.

    She is like the constellation Cassiopeia suffering from heaven, forever revolving around her North Star, but never getting close.

    "Does my sister like the stars?" Xiang Wan whispered to

    Fu Sheng and answered her in the same soft tone: "I like it."

    "The stars we see come from hundreds of light-years or even light-years forward. The light starts from there, travels for thousands of years, and then casts the same star on top of you and me."

    "Maybe we are now The star I was watching has long since been destroyed, and even the dust has dissipated in the vast universe, but what does it matter?"

    "When the last ray of light comes here before the stars disappear, we will already be gone."

    Fu Sheng turned his head . , looked at Xiang Wan with good eyes: "At least for now, we are bathed in her brilliance together."

    Xiang Wan stared at Fu Sheng's clear eyes, and understood the beauty of the stars for the first time. The sea of ​​stars is not an exaggeration or fiction.

    "Goodbye to the evening, I'm leaving."

    A pure black commercial car slowly stopped, the window of the driver's seat was lowered, and Mr. Yang's face was exposed: "Let's go, Fu Sheng."

    It turned out that someone really picked her up go home.

    Fu Sheng stood up, rushed towards Wan and waved his hands in embarrassment, then opened the rear door.

    When Xiang Wan stood up, she wanted to say something else, but Mr. Yang didn't give her time to say goodbye to Yiyi. He stepped on the accelerator and the car drove Fu Sheng into the distance.

    "Mr. Fu!" Xiang Wan was suddenly distraught. She had never been so anxious and panicked as she was now. She even ran after the car involuntarily.

    Xiang Wan finally couldn't catch up. She rested her hands on her knees and gasped, and the salty sweat slipped from her forehead and into her eyes, but Xiang Wan's eyes widened instead. I could see even a little bit of Fu Sheng's figure.

    The shading film was firmly attached, and the windows were pitch black.

    She looked so embarrassed, did my sister see it?

    The author has something to say: Fu Sheng: Of course I see it. Thank you to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2021-05-07 00:31:02~2021-05-08 22:18:05~

    Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: 2 cuttlefish balls from Sooshi’s house; 1 Lin Yushan;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 5 bottles of Nangu; 2 bottles of birch;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue hard work!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 197K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
19.1K 491 7
how ironic for a well known liar to tell the truth.
62.1K 2.7K 91
Ruan Mei died unexpectedly and became a vicious Beta female supporting character in an ABO campus text, the kind that died very early. When it was fi...
74.6K 2.7K 118
Jing Qingxia, who died on the battlefield, transmigrated into an ABO novel. From the perspective of the plot, I found that I was actually a canno...