The full-level actress dresse...

By Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 45

165 12 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 45 The Princess and the Actor

    People's hearts are volatile, and the situation turns around inadvertently. The eldest princess is ready to be slaughtered by her neck, but she did not expect that the vicious General Zhenyuan looked inexplicably for a while, and even took a step back.

    He doesn't have to have this unique power, he just thinks that if there is no bright ruler in the world, then he will do it himself.

    But now it seems that although the eldest princess is undoubtedly a bad woman, it seems not bad to entrust the people of the country to her and let her calculate a maximum benefit.

    In the end, General Zhenyuan retreated from the melee, and took his Zhenyuan army out of the city overnight, heading north to meet the enemy.

    This vigorous sex ended in a farce. The two biggest forces tacitly reversed the facts into an assassin in the palace. Unfortunately, the emperor was attacked and killed. The most powerful general, Zhenyuan, was suspected to be standing behind the eldest princess, giving her the first place. The second time from behind the scenes to the front of the hall, the scenery was the same for a time.

    Someone told the eldest princess that the jade seal of the country had been stolen, but she just smiled contemptuously, "Does the old thief dare to take it out? Before the next dynasty, I believe that the jade seal will magically appear.

    " Not many, only a two-year-old son, who was held in the arms of the wet nurse that day, followed the concubines of the palace and filed out, kneeling at the feet of the eldest princess and shivering.     The eldest princess set a precedent for the first woman to become emperor. Although this is unheard of, the eldest princess is indeed the only winner right now. They have no choice but to obey.     The eyes of the eldest princess swept over the heads of everyone. She was like the evil god who came to the end of the world. No matter whether it was true or false, everyone was forced to become her followers.     The wet nurse knelt in the first row and took the lead to kowtow to the eldest princess.     The eldest princess patrolled her newly laid territory, looking at these faces, old and new. She was eagerly searching for the girl in the crowd who was haunting her.     "Where is my Qiaoqiao?" the eldest princess asked the wet nurse.

    "This...Miss Fang, she...she..." The wet nurse hesitated, unable to speak.

    She raised her head and looked at the face of the eldest princess, she really didn't dare to tell her the truth, the scene was so cruel that even a bystander couldn't bear it, she didn't know how the eldest princess could stand it.

    After all, the eldest princess has been thinking about it all the time, wanting to wait until everything is over, tell Qiaoqiao everything, and then they will be together for a long time.

    "Your Highness..." Mammy's voice trembled.

    "Where is Qiaoqiao? Where is she?" The eldest princess was anxious.

    She's been planning all kinds of things outside these days, and it's really hard to take her side into consideration, but she can't get it wrong, that dog emperor really fell in love with Qiaoqiao, she was exposed, and her bastard brother was absolutely reluctant to kill her .

    "Isn't Qiaoqiao injured? Very badly?" The eldest princess had a heart hanging in her throat, and she instructed to her mammy, "You know where she is, take me to see her."

    "This. .....This..."

    "Lead the way!" The

    eldest princess gave an order, and the mammy could only follow it. She sighed in her heart, the cruelest thing in the world is the accident.

    Jinluan Hall, the ruins had not had time to clean up, pushed open the door that was hidden, and the bloody smell rushed to the face.

    "His Royal Highness, you can see for yourself." Mammy said, and retreated to the door.

    The eldest princess remembered the blood stains on the military talisman, and the ominous premonition was like a cloud. She stepped into the hall, but could not take a step out.

    The blood was half dry, and the girl she was thinking of was lying on the floor, half of her body buried in the pile of antiques, treasures and precious fragrant wood, with one palm facing up, hanging rigidly on the ground.

    "Qiaoqiao?" The eldest princess called softly.

    She endured the pain of extinction and walked towards the girl with difficulty.

    Step by step, the eldest princess walked very lightly, as if Qiaoqiao was just too tired, sleeping there, the eldest princess was afraid of waking her up.

    "Qiaoqiao?" The eldest princess called again, but naturally no one responded.

    The eldest princess started to go crazy and scrambled in the ruins. She wanted to remove all the heavy things that were pressing on Qiaoqiao. How could her Qiaoqiao sleep in such a place?

    No one dared to step forward to help, and the eldest princess was heartbroken by herself. At this time, she realized that if a person is desperate to the depths, there will be no tears.

    too late.

    She still has a lot of things to say to Qiaoqiao, and she hasn't had time to let Qiaoqiao taste her newly learned cloud cake, she must like it very sweet.

    She hasn't had time to apologize to Qiaoqiao, and she hasn't had time to spend the rest of her life with Qiaoqiao.

    She was wrong.

    "Ha...ha..." The eldest princess smiled and slumped beside Fang Qiaohe.

    She didn't have time to say those words, and now I tell Qiaoqiao to listen, I'm afraid she doesn't want to listen.

    It was she who harmed Qiaoqiao.

    The eldest princess forced herself to see the scars on Qiaoqiao's body. They were all for her. If the eldest princess hadn't had to pull Qiaoqiao into this conspiracy, she could have lived well.

    She sings her favorite plays, occasionally bickers with Jiaofangsi's fellow students, and may not be able to fight other people's sulking, but Qiao Qiao is so good, who doesn't like her.

    It was her who ruined Fang Qiaohe's simple and happy life.

    The eldest princess stretched out her hand and found that her hand was shaking badly. She took a few deep breaths and tried to control it, but in the end she couldn't help it.

    It was as if her soul was shaking, unable to restrain herself.

    The eldest princess carefully wiped off the blood on Fang Qiaohe's face and helped her pack up her clothes. Qiaoqiao is a beauty-loving little girl, how can she endure her embarrassment?

    After cleaning up, the eldest princess wanted to hold Qiaoqiao in her arms. She tried to bypass the scars all over her body, but she couldn't help it. It seemed that she couldn't find a piece of intact flesh on Qiaoqiao.

    There was only one face left, and after wiping off the blood, it was still as bright as ever.

    The eldest princess didn't say a word, she just hugged Qiaoqiao quietly, sat on the floor of the hall for an afternoon, and when the red sun gradually sank into the ground, the mammy finally couldn't see it anymore, she quietly walked over, In the ear of the eldest princess, she whispered, "Sorry." Miss

    Fang has already left, and no matter how painful your Highness is, she can't see it.

    "How did she get there, why is she here? Tell me." The eldest princess finally said the first sentence of the afternoon, her voice horribly hoarse.

    "Miss Fang... She is all for His Highness."

    Mammy sighed and rushed her all the way to the Golden Palace under the order of the eldest princess, only to find Fang Qiaohe lying in a pool of blood with fatal injuries. The story of waiting for her in Li, holding the crucial piece of military charm in her hand, will be told to the eldest princess.

    "Miss Fang...she was attacked when she was robbing the military talisman."

    The Chuan Guoyu Seal on the Golden Palace was stolen, and Fang Qiaohe suffered fatal injuries on the top of her head and chest. She thought of the key to turning the tide of the battle before the eldest princess. She can see more clearly than the person who stole the jade seal.

    She fought to the death and protected the eldest princess with her life.

    She is just a joke!

    "Is she stupid? Is she stupid?" The eldest princess tortured herself over and over again.

    "I'm not worthy!"

    "I'm so bad, I cheated her, I used her, she should hate me!" The

    eldest princess was even thinking, if Fang Qiaohe hated her, wouldn't she die?

    "When the old slave arrived, Miss Fang was still alive." Mammy lowered her head, her voice was almost inaudible.

    "She was still alive at that time?" The eldest princess grabbed the placket of Mammy's clothes, like an evil spirit coming from hell to demand her life: "Then why didn't you save her!"

    "Old slave... At that time... .... the situation is urgent, the old slave can only put His Highness first..." The

    eldest princess let go.

    Yes, everyone puts her first and her big plans first, even she herself thinks so, but now she is questioning why others don't save Qiaoqiao.

    It was clearly that she failed Qiaoqiao herself and killed Qiaoqiao.

    She is trash.

    "Qiaoqiao what did she say at that time?" asked the eldest princess.

    "She asked the old slave to tell His Highness to be a wise man..." Mammy hesitated, but she still said the last sentence:

    "Miss Fang also said that she is not waiting for His Highness, if it is possible , she would rather have never seen His Highness."

    "Ha...ha..." The eldest princess stood up blankly, and she looked around, the surroundings were full of splendor.

    Without Fang Qiaohe, without everything related to her, she came and left cleanly. It turned out that she didn't miss the eldest princess.

    pretty good.

    It is enough for the eldest princess to miss her.

    "His Royal Highness!" Mammy exclaimed.

    Only then did the eldest princess realize that she had fallen to the ground at some point.

    "Also... there is one more thing..." Mammy herself is hard to say, but if she doesn't say it, I'm afraid she won't be able to let it go for the rest of her life.

    "His Royal Highness sent me to find out why Miss Fang suddenly broke into the bedroom that night and broke the important business you and the prime minister were discussing. This old slave found out."

    Xiang Wan looked sideways, his eyes were scarlet.

    "why?"

    "Because that day was the anniversary of the death of the former concubine, Miss Fang specifically asked her peers to inquire about it. Xu was afraid that His Highness would be lonely. She had a busy day and made peach blossom cakes to visit His Highness..."

    "That's right . ..." The eldest princess murmured: "It turned out to be like this..."

    "Yes, it is like this, it is like this, it should be like this..."

    Qiaoqiao is so kind , so soft-hearted, how could she possibly imagine what the eldest princess was planning, she was just afraid that that night, the eldest princess would be alone.

    She is not something to be provoked by a bad-hearted woman like the eldest princess. How happy the eldest princess used to be, and how regretful she is now.

    She thought that everyone around her was as cold-blooded and ruthless as she was, but when she was in front of the Buddha countless times, she had also worshipped the Bodhisattva with sincerity once or twice.

    It turned out that the Bodhisattva had blessed her long ago, but she herself was not worthy.

    "Your Highness, it's getting late, take care of your health, it's time to eat." Mommy reminded her.

    "You go down, I'll sit with Qiaoqiao for a while. She likes to watch the scene where the sun and the evening meet, and I will accompany her to watch it again." The

    twilight was dim, the night fell, and the mother also left, only The next princess is still holding Qiaoqiao.

    She remembered that she didn't seem to have hugged Qiaoqiao well, so she didn't know if she still wanted to.

    In the middle of the night, the wind blows through the hall, and the weather is cool.

    Sand—sand—

    someone walked in step by step, rubbing the soles of their feet against the floor.

    It's Lee Sang.

    Today in the palace, no one even noticed that he was still hiding in the palace.

    Li Xiang seemed to have aged a lot overnight. He was already beard and hairy, but now it was as if one foot had stepped into the coffin.

    Years of planning, in vain.

    He threw the Chuan Guo Jade Seal on the table and turned to see the eldest princess in the moonlight.

    "Giggle..." Li Xiang smiled strangely, "Is she dead?"

    "You killed her." The eldest princess carefully placed Fang Qiaohe on the ground, stood up slowly, and stared at Li Xiang, as if Looking at the mortal enemy in this life.

    "You killed my beloved son, I killed your lover, giggling...that's funny..."

    "It turns out that His Royal Highness can also feel the feeling of losing a loved one, it's really an eye-opener "You're courting death !

    " The eldest princess got up angrily, picked up a vase next to it, and raised it to the top of her head, "Did you use this to hurt her?"

    After speaking, the eldest princess shook it without hesitation. down.

    The vase smashed on Li Xiang's head, and his head was covered in blood. He was not annoyed, he was even laughing.

    "Do you regret it?"

    "It's too late to regret it!"

    "Since you like her, protect her and never let her get involved? Now regret it? It's over!

    " Li Chong, she knew that Li Xiang's words were provoking her, but he was right!

    Since she likes Qiaoqiao, she should protect her and never let her be in danger.

    What does she look like now?

    An incompetent lunatic!

    The blood surged up, and the eldest princess had a bitter taste in her throat, she vomited a mouthful of blood, and she was in a trance.

    She seemed to fall to the ground, and she was so close to Qiaoqiao, she tried her best to reach out and touch Fang Qiaohe's cold fingertips.

    Almost, not at all.

    She wants to look for her Qiaoqiao regardless, she doesn't want anything, she only wants her Qiaoqiao.

    However, Qiaoqiao asked her to be a wise man.

    Qiaoqiao would rather have never met her.

    She can only live desperately alone in that world without Qiao Qiao.

    Cut!

    Fang Qiaohe's role was completely over, and Fu Sheng was finished.

    The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during the period of 2021-05-05 22:48:21~2021-05-06 18:00:00~

    Thank you for throwing the grenade Little Angel: 1 cuttlefish ball from Soshi's house;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 2.7K 91
Ruan Mei died unexpectedly and became a vicious Beta female supporting character in an ABO campus text, the kind that died very early. When it was fi...
66.7K 3.1K 65
Xin Yan wears a book and becomes the scumbag's ex-wife of the substitute heroine. The scumbag -wife paid the heroine to marry her. After several yea...
27.6K 1.1K 28
The investor Shen Yu died of overwork in the office, and once transmigrated into the ABO heroine novels read by her colleagues, and became the heroin...
67.1K 2.6K 78
Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international actress Xue Luhe! And when she came throu...