The full-level actress dresse...

By Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 44

149 7 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 44 The Princess and the Actor

    The eldest princess rushed into the palace with her people. She had the emperor's military talisman in her hand, and she played the name of escorting and helping, and the way was unimpeded.

    The harem, the emperor's bedroom, the door of the palace was closed, and dozens of eunuchs rushed outside in unison. The resistance of their thin arms and legs was especially ridiculous in front of General Zhenyuan's elite soldiers.

    "Your Majesty," General Zhenyuan said loudly, "It's time to mill the quilts."

    He chuckled and took a step forward with his sword in hand. The eunuchs took a step back. hard walls.

    There is no going back.

    "Your Majesty, the destiny has been decided, what are you doing?"

    General Zhenyuan took the sword, and actually bowed his hands outside the hall, but he was the only one who was polite, and the warriors under him were One was confiscated, and King Kong was still on guard angrily.

    The door to the dormitory suddenly opened, and the emperor walked through the quilt with his long sword in hand.

    The eunuchs formed a semicircle in front of him, changing positions as he walked.

    "General, you and I have come this far, do you think my seat is so easy to take?"

    Across a wall of people, the emperor raised his head and looked at the general.

    Just a touch.

    At this moment, there was a sudden sound of sonorous footsteps behind General Zhenyuan, from far to near, in chaos and order. The Guards, who were fierce and determined, rushed in, and wrapped another layer of siege outside General Zhenyuan's encirclement.

    The eldest princess was standing in the middle of the crowd in red, holding a military talisman in her hand.

    "Furou!" The emperor heard the movement and saw his sister's figure across the human wall. The surprise fell in a blink of an eye, and he suddenly realized that the eldest princess was also a bad visitor.

    The mantis is catching the cicada, and the oriole is behind, he is just the cicada, just to see who is the oriole between the eldest princess and the general Zhenyuan.

    "His Royal Highness," General Zhenyuan's voice was as cold as ice ballast, "Why does Your Highness have time to travel to this

    muddy water?" ." The

    eldest princess's voice fell, and her men raised their soldiers and rushed up. The imperial guards in the capital were no better than General Zhenyuan's personal soldiers. They were fighting quilts on the battlefield. They had never fought, but they were not cowards either.

    Since the establishment of the country, this janitorial guard has been regarded as the last support of the imperial city in times of crisis. Although they have never been on the battlefield, they are still among the best soldiers. The crisis is just around the corner. Red eyes.

    "His Royal Highness, what do you mean?" General Zhenyuan was shocked by the eldest princess' resoluteness, and in a blink of an eye he also plunged into the battlefield.

    In the deep palace, the two sides scuffled into a group, and the imperial guards under the eldest princess did not lose their way.

    The emperor was shocked by the turmoil in front of him. He was stunned in place for a moment. The situation that he thought was going to die suddenly turned into a vulgar situation. I don't know if he usually made too many enemies. up.

    There is always a way out.

    His heart was pounding violently against his chest, as if he might jump out of his throat at any moment. The emperor took a deep breath. Taking advantage of the fact that the Guards and Zhenyuan were fighting hard, he planned to sneak away from the side.

    "Tyrant, go away!" General Zhenyuan, who was caught in the melee, shouted angrily.

    The slanted thorns stretched out his words # The narrow blade and thin body flashed a cold light on the edge of the sword, which accurately stopped in front of him.

    The person holding the sword was very steady, the sword edge cut through the delicate skin on his neck, and blood flowed down in a blink of an eye, but there was room for him to die on the spot.

    It's the princess.

    "You... can still fight?" The emperor was shocked.

    He grew up with Princess Furou, and he had never heard of the princess being a girl who really knew how to fight!

    "Yeah, I know martial arts, open your eyes to see clearly, I know more than just female embroidery!"

    She was smart since she was a child and learned everything quickly, even when a child can't sit still in the study. Do your homework for the inspection quickly before being spotted by Mr. No matter how condescending the article is, the eldest princess will remember it after reading it once.

    Poetry, ritual music, riding and archery, she is better than her brother in everything, but unfortunately she is not a man, and the husband will shake his head when he mentions it.

    When the eldest princess was young, she really thought that as a royal family, she wanted to do her best in everything, so as to support her people.

    Then one day, unexpectedly, the eldest princess realized that the world is not hers, and that the country, society, and Ji have nothing to do with her, just because she is a daughter, so even Xiao Xiang has no power.

    This world should be left to her imperial brother to enjoy, she just needs to find a concubine who is happy with her, and she can be at peace with her husband and godson for the rest of her life.

    The eldest princess was not reconciled, but she never thought about it. She thought that although her imperial brother was not a powerful person, he would be able to sit firmly in the country built by his ancestors.

    As a result, is he sitting on the country like this?

    "Frequent floods and droughts in the south of the Yangtze River and the north and the north, and the tyrannical levies and tyranny overwhelmed the people's lives, the government and the opposition were in unison, and even the military rations escorted to the northwest were exploited layer by layer. You let these people fight for you on an empty stomach. When you do these things, you are not afraid. Did they bite you to death?"

    When the eldest princess said this, General Zhenyuan suddenly raised her head, she actually knew their situation!

    "Of course you're not afraid," the eldest princess sneered, "I'm afraid you don't even know it, right? After all, if someone doesn't go with your wishes a little, their heads will be hung on the city wall the next day, and the city will sing and dance, and you can just enjoy yourself. "

    The Tartars are staring at the tigers, and the two sides have been grudges for centuries, yet you are still thinking of making peace with tenderness?"

    "The emperor passed on this country to you, you are really blind!"

    The more the eldest princess spoke, the more excited she became. Her chest rose and fell violently. She gave a thrilling smile and said softly in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "This country has been devastated by you, why don't you sit in another person?"

    "Waste!"

    "Furou!" The emperor wanted to say something else, but his neck suddenly shivered, and the blood spurting out of the quilt was violently severed along with the throat. He hurriedly covered the wound but the blood poured out between his fingers. And down.

    "Hehehe..." He made a strange noise in his throat, sliding down little by little against the wall.

    The eldest princess held the blood-stained long sword and watched the emperor walk on a strange road with cold eyes.

    "Again, my name is not Fu Rou, my name is Zhi Xia." The

    eldest princess took back the blood-stained sword and announced loudly to the crowd: "Traitor, the arrows in the melee seriously injured Your Majesty, and His Majesty died of serious injuries."

    She opened her eyes . Talking nonsense with eyes.

    Up to now, no one on the field could not see what the fang す lord meant. Those who were rushed into the palace by her had no choice but to follow the eldest princess to kill to the end.

    As long as all the people here are killed, no one will know that he is also a member of the rebellion.

    Someone in the Guards roared and charged forward with a long knife.

    It's a big gamble.

    General Zhenyuan's troops were stationed thirty miles outside the capital, and they would definitely receive news of the chaos in the capital. The eldest princess could only control the situation before the reinforcements from General Zhenyuan arrived, otherwise the banned troops in her hands would not be at all. It is impossible to resist most of the Zhenyuan Army.

    melee.

    "Report!"

    The messengers of the Zhenyuan Army and the Imperial Guard rushed in one after the other. The palace gate had already fallen, and the backbone of both sides was in the deep palace. The situation was urgent, and they could only grit their teeth and join the battle.

    "The barbarians in the northwest seem to have heard that I am empty of defenses towards the frontier. They have assembled a large number of troops and have already broken through the six counties in the north of the border, and they are about to go south in a big way!"

    This news was silent in the audience. Everyone knew that there was no danger to the north of the capital, and the two defense lines of the frontier army and the six counties of the frontier and north were broken, and then there was an endless plain. The barbarian cavalry is heading south at full speed, and in a few days, it may come to the city in one breath.

    The eldest princess immediately turned to look at General Zhenyuan. He would definitely not rush to recruit a large number of troops from the border guards, and he must have made a cover before coming.

    The northwest barbarians chose to attack at this time, it can only be because someone leaked the news, let them step on the power of the capital, and the border guards were empty, and they gave me a dead hand!

    Jingshi, it is in danger!

    The eldest princess weighed for a moment, the power at her fingertips and the lives of all the people in the world were placed on the balance, and she immediately decided which way to fall.

    "General!" the eldest princess shouted.

    "The war in the northwest is raging, and the whole country relies on the general. I hope the general will remember the innocence of the people and send troops to meet the enemy!"

    "Oh?" General Zhenyuan was a little surprised, "I thought it was necessary to live with Your Highness today?" The

    eldest princess was silent , She stared at General Zhenyuan's eyes, the time was gone, and when his reinforcements entered the capital, the eldest princess would definitely die before those commoners.

    However, the war could not be delayed either, especially at this juncture, except for General Zhenyuan, who had been dealing with the Tartars for ten years, she really couldn't find Xi who could turn the tide for me.

    "General, society is the most important thing, and the rest are insignificant compared to Jiangshan's society." The eldest princess laughed and threw the long sword on the ground with a bang, showing her attitude.

    Unexpectedly, she had been planning for so long and paid the price of cooking and cooking, but in the end it turned out to be such a result. Right now, the world can be without her eldest princess, but this General Zhenyuan cannot be missing.

    The eldest princess closed her eyes, and she conceded defeat.

    "You..."

    "Your Highness insists on fighting for this son, why?" General Zhenyuan asked.

    He really couldn't understand the eldest princess. He thought that she, the dog emperor, Li and others were nothing more than a raccoon dog, but a scourge of greed and lack of power, but...

    the sickness of this dynasty, those far away She seemed to take all the desperate struggles on the horizon.

    At this point in the fight, it was no longer a gamble where she said she could just give up and quit the game. Those who lost the gamble, including the entire camp behind her, had to go to the guillotine.

    Does she even care?

    General Zhenyuan finally realized that the eldest princess has always been such a person.

    She is accustomed to weighing everything on both sides of the scale. She thinks that pulling the emperor off his horse can save the country, so she will not hesitate to create sex in the capital, not hesitate to file a lawsuit, not hesitate to... personally destroy the one who loves The vitality of her girl.

    She can even scrutinize her own life, and the lives of others will not receive any special treatment. She is a lunatic who only sees the quantification of interests.

    Now, she considers the lives of the people of the country to be more valuable than herself and her subordinates, so she gave up herself without hesitation, just like she gave up the students who were her mouthpieces and the actor who spies information for her. .

    It was he who looked down on the eldest princess before.

    The author has something to say: Explain the necessary plot, the next chapter abuses the princess.

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2021-05-05 01:06:02~2021-05-05 22:48:21~

    Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: 1 cuttlefish ball from Soshi's house;

    thanks to the little angel who threw the mine: @xuan 1;

    thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 491 7
how ironic for a well known liar to tell the truth.
1.2M 28.5K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
15.3K 341 15
Bai Juntang, as the top A, one day capsized in the gutter. When she woke up, she found herself in the same room with the daughter of the Cheng famil...